Lealtà {18+}

KIXKX_WRITES द्वारा

He opens his mouth,"Once that blade cut open my wrist,I knew that there was no coming back from it." The man... अधिक

LEALTÀ-Introduction
LEALTÀ-Chapter one
LEALTÀ-Chapter two
LEALTÀ-Chapter three
LEALTÀ-Chapter four
LEALTÀ-Chapter five
LEALTÀ-Chapter six
LEALTÀ -Chapter seven
LEALTÀ -Chapter eight
LEALTÀ-Chapter nine
LEALTÀ -Chapter ten
LEALTÀ -Chapter eleven
LEALTÀ -Chapter twelve
LEALTÀ -Chapter thirteen
LEALTÀ -Chapter fourteen
LEALTÀ -Chapter fifteen
LEALTÀ -Chapter sixteen
LEALTÀ -Chapter seventeen
LEALTÀ -Chapter eighteen
LEALTÀ -Chapter nineteen
LEALTÀ -Chapter twenty
LEALTÀ -Chapter twenty-one
LEALTÀ-Chapter twenty-three
LEALTÀ -Chapter twenty-four
LEALTÀ -Chapter twenty-five
LEALTÀ -Chapter twenty-six
LEALTÀ -Chapter twenty-seven
LEALTÀ -Chapter twenty-eight
LEALTÀ -Chapter twenty-nine
LEALTÀ -Chapter thirty
LEALTÀ -Chapter thirty-one
LEALTÀ -Chapter thirty-two
LEALTÀ -Chapter thirty-three
LEALTÀ -Chapter thirty-four
LEALTÀ -Chapter thirty-five
LEALTÀ- Chapter Thirty-six
LEALTÀ - Chapter thirty-seven - LAST CHAPTER PART I
LEALTÀ - Chapter thirty-nine - LAST CHAPTER PART II

LEALTÀ -Chapter twenty-two

338 7 22
KIXKX_WRITES द्वारा

Chapter twenty-two. Past

____

Please play "so far" by Olafur Arnalds
____

Nicola Castello

As I closed the door to the bathroom,I turned to the mirror. Her name hung around my neck. I took a deep breath and put my hands on either side of the sink. Looking into my own eyes in the mirror.

How the hell could you do that to her?

She is gone.

No she isn't. You know that she will come back.

She is dead.

You're a man-whore. What would Sandro think of you? Fucking his daughter.

"SHUT UP!"

The mirror split into pieces as I punched the whole thing. My breathing was ragged,my chest rising quickly. Some hair sticking to my forhead,making me look crazy.

Blood dropped down into the sink from my knuckles. "Shit!" I took the towel that hung on the wall and wiped it all up. After I was done I threw the towel in the trash can.

"What the fuck is wrong with me?" My head was full of thoughts...Ally. Kimberly. Adam. Sandro...Ivanna. My whole fucking life is...a mess. I'm trying my fucking best but the only thing that's on my mind is the whole situation about Adam. How will I catch him? He knows that I'm on his tail,and he probably knows that I got Assar...

My palm connected with my face. A long sigh escaped my lips and the stone in my chest didn't even budge...I turned on the shower in hopes that the water might help with the tense muscles. I took off my clothes and let the hot watter cascade down my body.

Kimberly. Right now she is the only one in my head at this moment. I made her feel good...the way I've wanted to make her feel good since the start. Even though she could be annoying sometimes,she still had this charm? A smile played out on my lips at the thought of the incident in spain. When it started raining and you could see through her shirt.

Those moments with her is the ones I want. Not the ones where I saw her with blood on her body,bruises- which still are there,from their hands. The thought of what they have done to her make me grip the shower handle harder,my already bloody knuckles,hurt more and turning white.

After a ten minute long shower,I got out and changed into fresh clothes. Jeans,white shirt and my black skin jacket. I turned around as I stood with my back turned towards the bed. Kimberly was sleeping deeply and it made me happy. She needed to rest,and so did I...but my brain wouldn't let me.

I walked towards her,quiet. I took a strand of her black hair that was laying over her eyes,and moved it behind her ear. She snuggled into the pillow,and exhaled. I walked away from her,took my phone and the card to the room. I walked out and closed the door after me.

I need to do something before my mind will tell me to do things that aren't normal.

I dialed the number to the person I wanted to meet right now. Sascha,Kians brother. I knew he was in town and him and I go way back.

A few seconds passed and he picked up,music clearly being played in the background indicating that he was on a party.

"Wassuuuppp man!" He greeted me,with his drunk voice. "Hey. What's going on?" I ask,as I push on the button for the elevator to go to the floor I was on. "Oh not too much. I'm having a party,why don't you come over?" He asks.

"Sure,I'll be there in ten."

I was outside the appartment he owned here in miami,blue,green and red lights could be seen from the balcony. Typical Sascha,having the most crazy parties in the whole town.

I went up to the floor,and I opened the door. People dancing,smoking,doing drugs,making out and drinking was the first thing I could see. I closed the door and was met by Sascha. He stumbled his way over to me,sweat lingering on his forhead. His red shirt sticking to his body,and the black jeans too.

"How you've been?" He says,as he put his arm around my shoulder. I chuckle and give him a quick hug,as we try to talk over the loud music. "Good. You gonna give me a drink or nah?" I say. He smiles and call over a girl who serves drinks.

"Of course brother!" He takes a beer from the girl,and she keeps on walking,serving to others. I take the beer and take a big drink from it. The alcohol burning in my throat.

"I got the good girls over there,let's go and say hi," Sascha pushes me through the crowd,until we reached a table with people around it. They were drinking and just talking to eachother.

"Guys! This is Nicola." He introduce me to the women. They all have their eyes on me. I nod to them and they look at me seductively.

What the hell...

"I bet you look good under that shirt." A blond girl with red lipstick says as she licks her lips and look at me. Sascha laughs and drink some more. Meanwhile I try not to be too uncomfortable.

I think this was a bad idea...

"Hey,you wanna do a line?" A guy comes towards us with drugs in his hands. He put it on the table and makes four lines.

"Ohhh c'mon,Nico! Like the old days." He says,exited. His brown hair were messy on his head and his eyes were red from everything he's been taking.

"Nah man," I take my hand up and try to sneak away from them but he grabs my jacket,and pulls me back.

"Are you a pussy?"

Okay...that was it.

I gave him my beer,and leaned towards the table. One finger pushed against one nostril as I snorted the cocaine on the table,people yelling at me to keep going...so I did. I did the whole line. I took my beer and took a big drink from it again,feeling the cocaine going right into my brain.

"WHOOOO!" Sascha yells and everyone went after him,yelling. And from there...I can't remember what the hell I was doing. Everything was spinning,everyone were talking loud and my heart were in my throat...

Hours later...

"Y-yeah,have a good night." I could barely talk or even walk straight. I walked out of the building,taking out my car keys out of my pocket. The vision all blurry and the hiccups began to appear. I haven't been this drunk in years,holy hell...am starting to get old.

I got into my car somehow and started it,and put the reverse in. I finally-somehow sucéed to drive the car out of the parking lot,safe. I know that it isn't the best idea to drive when you have been taking drygs and been drinking...but hey! You only live once...right?

But...something doesn't feel right.

I started to drive back to the hotel. I put on some music so I wouldn't fall alseep,and as I put the radio on,I took a look on my knuckles. They were still sore and fresh cuts were on them. I have no idea how I even will tell Kimberly what happened,but let's take that conversation when it's time yeah?

The time flew by and I was back outside the hotel. I looked at the time,5:39 AM. Shit. It's really late,and we will be going back to LA in just a few hours.

I stepped out of the car,and locked it,stumbling forward in the process. I almost lost my balance but I only chuckled for myself.

You dumbass,you're so fucked!

I walked inside and now...it was worse. I could really barely walk or even see. Everything felt like it was closing in on me,my brain starting to shut down. I could feel my skin burning,and my eyes must be so red. I began to cough once I stepped inside of the building,the man in the reception looked at me with big,wide eyes.

"Excuse me,sir? Are you-" he walked over to me,his hand on my shoulder. I turned my head towards him quickly,not really being comfortable with his hands on me.

"P-put your-your fucking hands away,b-boy!" I couldn't talk. I collapsed on the floor,groaning as I hit my head.

"Holy shit it's Nicola Castello! Amanda,call 9-1-1!" He yelled and that was when my brain gave up on me. And that's where I knew...

I had taken an overdose.

____

*Please play "Tessa" by Steve Jablonsky.

Kimberly Casey

"Kimberly!!" I woke up with hard knocks being thrown at the door. I sat up,my heart in a quick pace.

"Kimberly,wake up! It's me Angelo!" I put on my clothes quickly,and walked over to the door. The sleep in my eyes were quickly gone as I saw the look in Angelo's eyes.

It was fear. Panic. Sadness.

"W-what?" I said with my sleepy voice. "It's Nicola. He's taken an overdose. He's been rushed to the hospital,but Kimberly...it's all over the news..."

Fucking hell! How could he be so stupid?!

"Shit...okay uhm,let's just-I..." I looked around in the room. I have no idea what the hell we should do...I could feel the panic slowly growing inside of me. This feels so wrong...

"I've called some guys to take your things and drive them back to LA. Ella is on her way back too LA,we need to go to the hospital." Angelo took my arm and in one split second-we were sitting in his car,on our way to the hospital. And as he drove we listened to the radio...

"Earlier this morning,the famous billionare Nicola Castello,the son of Giovanni Castello took a overdose at Jake's hotel in Miami. The doctors says his condition is critical." I looked over at Angelo,worry written all over our faces. What the hell is happening...there is a stone in my chest right now...

I have no fucking power left in me right now.

"Why the fuck would he do that?!" I say outloud. Angelo turn his head towards me in a split second.

"You know Kimberly...his life hasn't been easy. He's been like this his whole life,battling with his own demons...but he always finds a way to prove us that he can be a king when it really matters."

"Well,it fucking matters right now,doesn't it?! Look at us! Look at me,I'm here-against my will with,my fucking life on the line,and he goes out and takes drugs. That isn't what I call a fucking king. That's a coward." I put my arms in front of my chest,as a secure geasture,and look out through the window.

I can't stand this fucking man.

_

"This man has proven us miracles before,and I have no doubt that he will once again...but I'm scared that this might be the last time it could be possible. His body has been through a lot,and I'm not sure his brain can handle more." The nurse says to me and Angelo. The paparazzi is outside the room,trying to take pictures. But the bodyguards outside is trying to stop them...

"Thank you..." Angelo says and give her a small smile. She walks out and leave us alone with him. A tube in his throat,needles in his arms and many machines around him.

"You should've seen when he tried to take his own life the first time..." Angelo says and sits down on the chair besides the bed. I turn to look at him in frustration and shock.

First time?!

"He tried to shoot himself-and he did. Right in the head,but somehow...he survived. And that time it was all worse...they said that he would most likely not wake up. But sure as hell...he did." Angelo looked down,worry written all over his face. His fingers fidgeting with his ring on his left hand,the ring finger.

He hasn't taken it off yet...

"I heard about Ella's mom...your wife." I said and gave him a sad smile. He looked at me and returned the geasture.

"Yeah...Jasmine were beautiful. It's so horrible that she didn't get to see Ella." He looks down and tears start to form in his eyes. He looks up at Nicola.

"I'm scared of loosing him,Kim." He confess. Our eyes meet and I can see how hard this is for him. I walk over to him and pull him into a hug.

"It's okay Angelo...like you said. He will wake up. He has to..." I whispered the last part,and just let Angelo cry on my shoulder...and I won't lie,I cried too. Seeing these two strong men in front of me,so vulnerable,is heartbreaking.

The minutes went by and it went to hours...hours of just waiting...

"I'm so,so tired." I broke. I put my head in my hands,as I sat on a chair besides Angelo,and besides Nicola's bed. "I-I can't fucking take it anymore!" The tears came,the sobs didn't stop and it felt like my whole world were crashing down at the moment.

"I CAN'T FUCKING TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!" I yelled. "Kimberly,take a deep breath." Angelo wrapped his arms around me,trying to soothe me down. I were shaking in his arms...my chest were burning,my vision wasn't clear and everything just hurt...

"We will get through this...he will get through this to protect you..." He pulled me closer and I looked at him,with tears in my eyes.

"Thank you Angelo..." he smiled down at me.

"Of course. You're like a sister to me,Kim. I would do anything for you,and for him." And there we sat. And I just got it accepted. There is nothing between me and Angelo,and there will never be. He hasn't moved on from Jasmine yet. And I don't have feelings for him...

Only for one person. And that one is laying unconscious in the bed in front of us,fighting for his life.

____

Thoughts?😳🫢

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

6.9K 102 12
Amina is 23 years old and just ended the college for nursery and has been working at a small hospital at big New York for 2 months. Her dad is a doct...
7.2K 96 51
This book can be read as a standalone, however, I advise you to read His Possession first. This would help you understand the context and not spoil t...
281K 6.9K 51
"I'm doing this to keep you safe, Alessandra! Can you just stop fighting with me on this! Just go and never come back!" He yelled. I froze in my spot...
321K 23.6K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...