Lealtà {18+}

由 KIXKX_WRITES

He opens his mouth,"Once that blade cut open my wrist,I knew that there was no coming back from it." The man... 更多

LEALTÀ-Introduction
LEALTÀ-Chapter one
LEALTÀ-Chapter two
LEALTÀ-Chapter three
LEALTÀ-Chapter four
LEALTÀ-Chapter five
LEALTÀ-Chapter six
LEALTÀ -Chapter seven
LEALTÀ -Chapter eight
LEALTÀ-Chapter nine
LEALTÀ -Chapter ten
LEALTÀ -Chapter eleven
LEALTÀ -Chapter twelve
LEALTÀ -Chapter thirteen
LEALTÀ -Chapter fourteen
LEALTÀ -Chapter fifteen
LEALTÀ -Chapter sixteen
LEALTÀ -Chapter seventeen
LEALTÀ -Chapter eighteen
LEALTÀ -Chapter nineteen
LEALTÀ -Chapter twenty
LEALTÀ -Chapter twenty-two
LEALTÀ-Chapter twenty-three
LEALTÀ -Chapter twenty-four
LEALTÀ -Chapter twenty-five
LEALTÀ -Chapter twenty-six
LEALTÀ -Chapter twenty-seven
LEALTÀ -Chapter twenty-eight
LEALTÀ -Chapter twenty-nine
LEALTÀ -Chapter thirty
LEALTÀ -Chapter thirty-one
LEALTÀ -Chapter thirty-two
LEALTÀ -Chapter thirty-three
LEALTÀ -Chapter thirty-four
LEALTÀ -Chapter thirty-five
LEALTÀ- Chapter Thirty-six
LEALTÀ - Chapter thirty-seven - LAST CHAPTER PART I
LEALTÀ - Chapter thirty-nine - LAST CHAPTER PART II

LEALTÀ -Chapter twenty-one

378 5 55
由 KIXKX_WRITES

Chapter twenty-one. I need you

____

Nicola Castello

You know the feeling when you think you're on clouds? That one thing or maybe person who makes you so happy and so vulnerable for them.

That's how I felt when my lips was on her's yesterday...

And that scares me.

"Nico,could we maybe go and meet Ella? I would really appreciate if I could see her." Kimberly ask.

Her black hair is free and she is putting the black t-shirt over her head as she turns and looks at me,with the question still out in the air. A hopeful look on her face.

"Yes. I will just have to call Angelo and tell him to meet us at the resturant. You look great,by the way." I say and wink at her. She smiles and blushes as she looks down. I smile back and look at her some more.

When I look at her my feelings are scary. I haven't been with a woman for a while,and mostly because of Ally's death. No one has caught my eye. No one has made me turn my head back,to look at them. Because everyone were after me.,and I never got the chance to get to know them either. It was just sex. But that was years ago...and I really need to move on,but it's hard when you're feeling trapped. And the little feeling of hope somewhere...that she'll come back and save me from this nighmare.

"Uhm...Nico?"

"Yes?" I look at her once again. Her white,skinny jeans hugging her legs and the black shirt hugging her torso perfectly...

But the look on her face tells me that something is wrong. Really wrong.

"There is two things I need to tell you. And you need to promise that the first thing won't make you mad,alright?" I nod and she walks to the sofa I'm sitting on and sits down,besides me. Her hands on her knees and her eyes on mine.

"Adam has your sister."

Silence.

"Say something?" She blurts out,nervous after a few seconds.

"I know."

Her eyes widen and she's taken aback with suprise

I know.

I only sat there with my face straight and watched as she was thinking intese.

"But...you know,why haven't you done anything to get her back? You said she was...dead?" She asked and looked at me with pity in her eyes. I looked out of the window behind her.

"He is a dangerous man Kimberly. God knows what he will do to her if I try to make her free. She's been in his grasp for years...But I am trying. It's not easy,to live this life as you...see. And noticed."

My jaw clenched. He took her from me all those years ago. I loved my sister like she was my own daughter. I would sacrifice everything I had to get her back. I've always known she was alive...but it somehow made things easier to pretend she was dead. I didn't get the pictures in my head of how I thought that they've had tortured her all this time.

But I will kill Adam Constatino. Just like Sandro killed John. And god knows what I will do to him when I get my hands on him.

I stood up and walked over to the door. And turned to her,hurt crossing her face but she put a smile on her lips.

"What was the second thing you wanted to tell me?"

"Oh...uhm,nothing. Call Angelo and ask him! I want to meet Ella." She says excited...but I know that she hides something.

"Oh,and Kim?"

I turn back around,

"Mhm?"

"I like your lips. Maybe we should do that more often." I say and give her a wink,seeing her cheeks turn red before I walk out of the room to call Angelo.

____

Kimberly Casey

What did he say? Oh my...I'm so red right now.

But I would lie if I would say the opposite. I loved his lips on mine too...

Get a grip Kimberly,dammit!

You'll get freaking Stockholm syndrom...kind of.

I get out of the bed and look at myself one last time in the mirror before I'm done. My black hair is a little wavy and it's freshly showered which I love and it smells so good...

I walk out of the room and I'm met by the big hallway and I can clearly see Nicola waiting for me there. He looks at me up and down and a smirk on his lips can be seen.

I blush once again and I walk over to him.

"They'll meet us at a italian resturant downtown. You okay?" I smile and nod my head. I take one long look at him...his white buttom up shirt is rolled up by his sleeves,making his tattoos visibly and some scars being visibly more then the others that's covered. But I don't mind. He's the strongest person I know.

OH MY GOD KIMBERLY!!!

I need to get a grip...

_

"Kim!!!"

Ella's hands wrapped around my torso as I picked her up and hugged her back. I've missed her so,so much. I hope she's okay...and that she didn't see what happened to me.

"Oh baby I've missed you so much! How are you?" She looked at me with her blue eyes. But she looked sad. The tears were on the edge of her eyes. I furrowed my eyebrows and kissed her on the cheek.

"Where were you...? I couldn't find you." Her lip pouted and she had those puppy eyes on display,making my heart ache. Her blond hair was in a long braid and she wore a red dress,with white sneakers.

I looked over at Angelo and Nicola.

They all looked at me with pity which only made me pissed off. I'm fine!

"I needed to go away for a while. But,Kim is okay now. Alright? And what you saw honey...it-" I took a deep breath before I continued talking,"It wasn't good. But it's all over now...I hope." I whispered the last part before I put her down,but she quickly took my hand in her's.

We walked to a table that Nicola had reserved for us four. This was a medium classy resturant. Nothing too much but it was expensive and many gorgeous people were here and so many kids. Which caught Ella's attention.

"I know you're not,ms.eye-stealer." Angelo said as we sat us down around the table. I gave him a glare before I stoped looking at him. The lights light up the room and made me get a close look at all people in here. Something was giving me goosebumps...but I don't know what yet.

"I don't like bad guys. They're douchebags!" Ella's words made me and Angelo gasp but Nicola laughed. Ella looked at Nicola like she had completed something.

"Ella! Where did you learn that?" Angelo asked as he looked taken aback by her words.

"Uncle,Nico said it! Many times." She said proud. "I'm-"

"You...I will have a talk with you later!" Angelo said and looked down onto the menu.

Ella giggled and made the mood light up again. I've missed this...going to a normal dinner with my friends...

Family.

That second thing I was going to tell Nicola at the hotell came up again...

Today is four years my dad and mom passed. Or was murdered...

My heart ached. I don't know why I didn't tell Nicola. I guess that I'm ashamed. Mostly of myself and everything I've been through. The rapes,the abuse and just everything the last couple of years. I've been constantly reminded of how useless I am or worthless...and it's done it's damage to me. I know I need help but It's so fucking hard to ask for it...

"Are you okay?" Nicola asked,as he's touching my arm slightly. He's sitting besides me,and Angelo and Ella is sitting opposite us.

"Yeah!" I lied. Straight to his face. He changed his expression. He looked a little worried and maybe a little pissed off...

"I'm not a baby. And you're not my daddy." At the second those words leaved my lips I regretted it...

Fuck.

He raised from the chair and cleared his throat,before he spoke the magic words...

"Kimberly could I have a word with you? Outside. Just for a second."

I'm fucked...

We stood up,Nicola noding to Angelo. Nicola walked before me,pushed the door open at the exit and made mw walk out before him. He came quickly after me.

"Spit it out." He stood before me,looking at me with his arms crossed. People walked passed us and they didn't seem to give us any attention,which I'm happy for.

How do I say this? I don't even want to...

I crossed my arms like he has them and look at him,in the eyes. He raises his eyebrow and look at me with the rest of his face straight. But I can feel how irritated he is with me by now. We just stand there in silence for a good minute-looking at eachother.

"Kimb-"

"Four years." I say. He closes his mouth and looks at me confused,his eyebrow still raised. He listens to what I have to say,

"It's four years today my parents were murdered. Since I-" I take a deep breathe and look down on the ground. I can feel the tears coming and the feeling in my heart only grows...this hurt.

"Since I saw their throats being sliced. Since Adam said those words which made my heart stop." I look up again. He takes a step closer to me,until his arms rest on my shoulders. I look up at him,only to see sadness over his face.

"What did he say?" He asks me. He places his right hand against my cheek,swiping away the tears that's fallen down on my cheek.

"Learn from your mistakes." The goosebumps erupt on my body and Nicola's face turns into shock. I looked confused at him.

"Shit..." he mutters under his breath.

"What?" His arms let go from me and he closes his eyes. Inhale a sharp breath,and open his eyes again.

"Those were the words he said right before he killed Ally too. There must be a connection somewhere..." He said and he began to think.

"Nicola please just...can we go inside and be with them right now? I want to relax and...not to think about this." I say and bring my hand to the bridge of my nose.

"Of course. I'm so sorry Kimberly. I'm here for you." I give him a appreciated smile and I hug him quickly before we go inside again.

As we come inside Angelo has already ordered the food and it's placed on the table with our drinks. Ella plays with the rings on Angelo's fingers and a big smile is on both their lips.

I wonder where Ella's mother is though...

We sit down and we all begin to eat our food. And it tasted so good,I loved it!

"Mmm this was so good." I say outloud,and the moan I did might also had been heard outloud...Nicola looked at me,the fork halfway to his lips.

"Sorry..." I giggle  to him and he looks at me with a look I don't even dare to look more at...I think I need to learn how to stop teasing this man...or well. I mean I don't want to really...

"Kim! Are you coming back to LA with us soon?" Ella asks with her mouth full of food. Her cheeks puffy and her clothes full of stains.

"Yes. I will come back with you tomorrow,sweetheart." I say and giggle. I look up at the two men. Angelo smiles down at his daughter,and takes a cloth and wipes off the food around her mouth. Nicola looks into nothing. He must be thinking of something...which I have no clue on what it can be though.

The food was great and after we all were finished-it was time to say our goodbyes and go back to the room.

As we were at the hotel I could feel Nicola's hand graze my own...him walking close besides me and just kept looking forward,like it didn't happen. I could feel my heart beat in my chest...my cheeks must've turned red,because when he looked at me a smirk blossomed on his face.

He opened the white door to our room,waiting for me to walk in first,"such a gentleman." I joke. I turn around and I am met by Nicola standing close. Really close.

"Only when I want to be." He says. His arms on either side of my hips,pulling me a little closer to him...good god. Why is he doing this to me?!

I look at him with my eyes wide. Just standing there like an idiot...

Say something?!

"You're so strong."

Holy moly...

"I hope you know that. You're the strongest woman I know." He looks into my eyes. But I can see something in his. Something that disturbs him...

"Thank you. But you're a really strong man too. Not just...with your muscles." I nervously laugh. He smiles at me and nods his head. His smile is so beautiful...and gosh those lips...

"Is there something going on between you and Angelo?"

Excuse what did he say?

"What?" I furrow my eyebrows. I can't help but to let out the laugh. Do he think that there is something between me and...Angelo? Hell no.

"You heard me. Tell me,honestly." He let's go of my body. I'm missing his hands on me already...the warmth of his big hands.

"No. I only like him as a friend. And you know...I don't think that his wife would appreciate if there would be." I say. I back away from him,but am quickly back towards him again,as he grabbed my wrist. Our chests now colliding.

"His wife is dead,Kimberly." My blood freeze.

"She died when she gave birth to Ella. Complication's..." he describes and sadness pass his features. Poor Ella and Angelo...

"How come you even ask that question?" I ask him. Hasn't he understood that I'm into him...oh god,I did not just say that. But I mean,I can't deny the feelings I get when I'm around him. He saved me from the two people I fear the most...and he saved me from myself. And I can never pay back that dept.

"Are you scared I will fuck with him?" I smile and roll my eyes on him. Which only made the whole situation worse...

"Kimberly. Don't you dare play with me." His hand wrapped,carefully around my throat. Not in a bad way...but only for him to make his point clear. I gulped and looked up into his eyes. He looked deeply into mine. His other hand on my hip.

I couldn't help but to look down at his lips. Which caught his attention at me starring at him. "Do you think that Angelo could make me just as horny as you do,Nicola? You make me go crazy,even when you don't even try...and I fucking hate myself for it." Only a second pass before his lips caught mine. He kisses me roughly.

I close my eyes and just follow into the kiss. I give him the lead,and it's like heaven. He isn't gentle or a gentleman,like before. This is pure desire and he does not hide it from me. He pull away and pull my legs up towards him. I wrap my legs around his hips,and his hands hold me up under my thighs.

"Shit Kim..." he groans,my hands in his hair. I feel how we're moving backwards,probably to the bed.

"You make me crazy too." He put me down on the bed,him on top of me,my legs still around him. His lips find my neck,leaving love bites and wet kisses along my whole jaw and neck. He keep doing it until he reaches my shoulder.

"You're so beautiful. Even if you might not see it..." as he says those words he looks into my eyes with that serious face. I can't help but to feel the tears in my eyes. How can a man be so perfect? How do I deserve to have a man like him?

I take my hands on either side of his face and kiss him. But in a passionate kiss this time. He need to know how much I appreciate him. I'm desperate for him...for his touch and for his words. I'm begging for Nicola Castello right now. And I would beg him,on my bare knees...

"Please Nicola...I want you. I need you." I beg him. I freaking begged for him. He looks at me,in awe. His eyebrows a little bit furrowed. His green eyes burns into mine,and the next thing he does makes me want to melt.

He kiss the scar on my cheek,my shoulder and the small scar on my throat.

Everything visibly from the years in hell...

"You're so perfect." He kisses me acain. His hand dancing down my body until he reaches down to the hem of my pants. He pull away from the kiss,and looks me dead into the eyes as he takes his fingers inside of the pants,and panties. A moan escapes me at the feeling of his fingers down there...for the first time I enjoy someone touching me in this way...

"Shiiit...all ready for me." He smirks and I feel how he pushes his finger inside. I throw my head back,and my mouth fall open.

"Look at me when I make you cum." He demands. I look at him.

"Good girl."

Holy fucking shit. Let god help me...

He pushes a second finger in,and starts to finger me. A slow pace at first,but he increases the speed. I can't close my mouth. This feeling is overwhelming,and I can feel how my whole body gets warmer.

"Ah,just like that." I moan. He finger me harder,and faster. My body jerking at his movements,but it only makes the pleasure become more and better. He pulls my shirt up,exposing the bra I have under. With his other hand he un-clasp my bra,and he now sees my breasts. Full on display for him...

"I'm gonna cum!" My hands reaches down to his hand between my legs. My fingers wrapping around his wrist,tears forming in my eyes as the pleasure is almost too much to handle. And just as I think that he can't pleasure me anymore...he wraps his mouth around my nipple.

"Fuuucckk!" I moan one last time and I cum on his fingers. My pants and underwear still on.

I throw my head back and moan. I can't look into his eyes right now...his gaze could make me cum again and again.

"Such a good girl." He says and pull his fingers out of me. I look carefully down...and see him push his fingers inside his mouth,tasting my cum. My cheeks flush and I close my eyes.

"Next time...I will make you cum but with my dick. And then I will make sure you can't walk properly,baby girl." He says and it feels like the air in my lungs is gone...he makes me wet only by his words...holy shit.

"Take off your clothes and get some sleep. You'll need it." He kisses me on the forhead and gets up from the bed. He's right...this day and the past few days and weeks has been exhausting.

I do as he recommends,and get into the bed. I look up at him,"what are you going to do?" I ask. He stands there and gives me a little smile. "I will take a shower...don't worry." But I do worry now. The look in his eyes make me feel...worried and as if something's wrong...

"Okay...Nicola is something wrong? Did I do something wrong?" I sit up,but he quickly reassure me that I didn't do anything.

"No,baby girl. You didn't do anything. Get some sleep. I will take a shower." He kisses me on the forhead,and turn off the lamp on the nightstand besides the bed.

I turn around in the bed and close my eyes.

I know I can trust him but...something feels off.

____

Thoughts on this chapter??

I'm writing when I can☺️😅 hope you liked the chapter!

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

6.9K 102 12
Amina is 23 years old and just ended the college for nursery and has been working at a small hospital at big New York for 2 months. Her dad is a doct...
281K 6.9K 51
"I'm doing this to keep you safe, Alessandra! Can you just stop fighting with me on this! Just go and never come back!" He yelled. I froze in my spot...
321K 23.7K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
11.7K 1.3K 50
I kicked the doors open which lead me into a massive hall filled with people with dresses which screamed richness.As I looked around I saw the man wh...