Uncanny ~ Book 2

By Flash_Bastardd

Lorna looked down at her shakey hands, willing them, practically begging for them to do anything - just a fli... More

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
Updated MCU
Update!

Merry Christmas

187 2 8
By Flash_Bastardd

Hey my dudes, not an update sorry!

But I just wanted to say merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone here.

This year has been tough - for everyone.  But your comments and votes have honestly made my year.

I never thought I'd actually finish a book yet almost finish 2!

And it's all to you guys!

And yes I'm from Australia so i get my Christmas before you  :p

And Santa was very good to me. I got a gaming desk and gaming chair (all of which I just built. Call me Bob and ask if I can fix it!) I got an astro Allen, a bookshelf and some other bits and bobs.

Also the most beautiful make up in the world. I might need pics as it's out of this world and impossible to explain.

But I hope you all have a safe and fun holiday season. And hopefully covid hasn't stopped many plans.

As always,

Peace out my guys

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 4.5K 35
I walked home, listening to the beats on my headphones. It was a normal day, i was just minding my own business. Hiding my powers, as usual. I was ju...
6.3K 256 17
Controlled ~ {Pietro Maximoff x reader} ~ Book Two ~~~ This is the second book to my Marvel fanfic for our very favourite silver speedster, Pietro Ma...
42.8K 1.1K 51
Jennifer Howard-Jones is a mutant. Her mutation came when she was fourteen. Two years later two men came to her, asking for her help to save the wor...
65.2K 1K 22
You know the stories about Wanda and Peitro Maximoff, but what if the stories had someone new. Someone who was destined to change and save the world...