(INDEFINITE HIATUS) Bound By...

By Elazul-Jumi

(PREVIOSLY TITLED: "High School Musical The Musical The Series The Omegaverse") Story based on a oneshot of 4... More

Introduction into Omegaverse
Notes
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
(OLD) Author's Note (IGNORE)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
(OLD) Author's Note (IGNORE)
Character list and their breeds
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Author's note
Chapter 27
Author's Note (important to read for those starting the story)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Character list and their breeds (slightly updated)
Chapter 37
Small thing I thought of
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Halloween Special!
Chapter 40
Author's Note
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
The Reveal
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
(Not a chapter) Some things to show you all
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 20 (Christmas Special!)

242 9 18
By Elazul-Jumi

(it's gonna take a bit for the christmas part to come in, but it is gonna take place during most of this chapter. Also, by the time I'm posting this it's still christmas for me, so I hope you enjoy either way)

Narrator's POV

Ricky went completely wild when Mike told him that they were now gonna live with EJ and his family, the very first thing was running around the house screaming like a maniac, even after Mike had caught him and lifted him from the floor, he still was moving his legs like crazy while being held by Mike.

Mike told him that they were gonna leave in 1 or 2 days, so he would have to pack everything Ricky owned that wasn't furniture, after Ricky understood what Mike went, he placed him on the floor, and Ricky immediately ran upstairs to get his stuff... or at least tried to since he then remembered that he wouldn't be able to fit it all in his backpack, so he screamed for his dad to help him with it.

Mike was gonna tell him that they at least wait 1 day, but upon seeing Ricky's excitement, he decided to help him pack most of the stuff he could, leaving some change of clothes for the last days they were staying there, which went by really quickly, so by Wednesday, Ricky and Mike were ready to move in with the Caswell family.

Oh and EJ didn't know Ricky and Mike were moving in, his parents wanted it as a surprise, but they did tell James however... who got earplugs for when EJ found out since he knew how loud he could get.

*THAT AFTERNOON*

Ricky and Mike had arrived with all of their stuff, while Ricky held Franklin in his arms, Mike started to take out the bags with their stuff. They got to the front door and James opened it greeting both of them, Cash and Elena saw them and immediately went to help Mike with the stuff he had, they then heard EJ running down the stairs upon seeing Ricky, and hugged him for a while and then left a kiss on his cheek which, surprise surprise, it made Ricky blush.

He then saw Mike and James enter with some bags, and asked why did Ricky and Mike come with some bags. Cash and Elena thought it wouldn't be good to tell him the real reason, and right as they were about to give the "washed out" version, James quickly said...

James: They're gonna be living with us now, EJ

And just as he suspected, EJ screamed... a lot... he even started running around the house, and it's rooms... or at least the ones on the first floor so everyone could still hear him.

After what seemed like hours, EJ finall stopped running and started to catch his breath. After that, Ricky and Mike started making their way into the rooms they were gonna sleep in, Mike into the same guest room he used last time they were here, while Ricky moved in with EJ (what a shocker)

Mike still thought that they shouldn't stay that long with the Caswell family, but knew it would take a while for him to find a new place where he and Ricky could live. So a few months should be fine.

*TIME SKIP TO DECEMBER*

The Caswell and the Bowen family enjoyed decorating the house for Christmas, and the now 6 year old EJ and 6 year old Ricky were very excited for Christmas which was 2 days away (Their birthdays are gonna be the same as Joshua's and Matt's, which by this point have already passed) They already asked Santa what they wanted, but the two of them wanted to get something for the other, not knowing they both had the same idea.

EJ's POV

I wanted to get a gift for Ricky, something I know he would enjoy having, but I couldn't come up with an idea... until a few days ago. I was in the living room alongside my parents, Mike and Ricky, watching a movie, but after a while Mike and Ricky said that they were gonna go get something from a store... I didn't think too much about it and continued watching the movie for a bit, until I remembered something super important.

EJ: *looks at them* mom, dad, I want to get something for Ricky on christmas!

My mom and my dad looked at each other for a few seconds, and then looked back at me, while a slight smile slowly appeared on their faces and I don't know if that's good or bad because they could be trying to trick me into thinking they'll allow me to get him a present.

Cash: alright, bud (Mike has influenced him a little bit with that) do you have something in mind to get him?

I instantly smiled upon hearing my dad ask that... but it started to slowly fade as I kept thinking.

EJ: ...I don't know

Elena: well, do you know something that he would like to do or learn?

I kept thinking about it but nothing came to my mind... then I remembered something that happened some weeks ago in November.

*Flashback*

Narrator's POV

Ricky and EJ were playing in their room waiting to be called to come down to eat whatever James had prepared that day.

EJ: hey, I need to go to the bathroom, you can keep playing if you want *stands up*

Ricky: no, I'll wait for you to come back *smiles*

EJ smiled back and then made his way to the bathroom in his room, while Ricky just played a little bit with Franklin, to not affect on what EJ was playing, EJ took a little bit to come out of the bathroom so while he was inside, Ricky decided to sing a tiny bit of a song song from one of the movies they saw recently, after Cash bought a few DVD's for them to watch when they liked, with his eyes closed as he imagined himself singing it to EJ.

And some would say that he imagined himself and EJ on their current age, but ever since that dream he had a few months back, he always imagined his grown up version singing to the grown up EJ, which was the case for this one, even imagining some instruments on occasions, this time being a piano, he even pretended to have a piano in front of him, despite him not knowing the correct notes.

(I'm not gonna leave a link for the song this time, since it would be impossible to find one that could work... I think)

Ricky: We're soaring, flying
There's not a star in heaven that we can't reach
If we're trying
yeah we're Breaking Free.

Running, Climbing
To get to that place to
Be all that we can be
Now's the time
So we're Breaking Free.

(I seriously thought what song could be used, but my mind only came up with this)

Ricky was having no problem singing as long as he was alone... or with his father since he had previously heard him sing, and although Ricky wasn't singing so loud, so EJ didn't hear him, it was the complete opposite, because after Ricky sang the "Running, Climbing" lyric, EJ was coming out of the bathroom but stopped upon hearing Ricky sing, he stood there hypnotized upon hearing his voice.

*End of flashback*

EJ's POV

That's it!

EJ: *smiling* I want to get him a guitar... a little one. (He didn't see Ricky pretending to play the piano)

Cash: a guitar?

EJ: yes... or something around the like of that, but not a big one so he can play with it.

Elena: but why a guitar EJ? *intrigued*

EJ: w-well... I don't think I should tell you since I think it would embarrass Ricky if he found out, but please, I want to get him one!

Cash: ok, we're gonna try and find him one, but I can't promise anything.

EJ: take me with you, we could use me as something to measure if we find one, and if I'm slightly larger/bigger than it, then it would be perfect for Ricky!

(I'm making this up as I'm writing this, but the guitar was planned)

Elena: ok, then what are we waiting for? *smiling*

YAY! I'm gonna get a gift for Ricky... is it too much? I hope it's not too much.

Narrator's POV (a quick one)

The Caswell family began their "adventure" to find a guitar that would be big enough for Ricky, but not too big so he could still use it, it did take a lot of effort, at some point they almost bought a Ukulele, but in the end they miraculously found one that was perfect, according to EJ.

But they were not the only family that was looking for something...

Ricky's POV

Ricky: come on, dad! I want to get there to make sure I can make something good!

Mike: *chuckles* calm down Ricky, we're gonna be there soon so don't worry... good thing this mall has one of these establishments.

I'm gonna build a bear for EJ! I kind of wanted to make it up to him for giving me Franklin, since it was originally his, so I'm gonna go make a teddy bear myself, in the hopes that EJ likes him. My dad and I arrive there after a little while and I was about to run towards the store... but my dad picked me up and placed me above his shoulders, I was ready to protest but my dad was quick to answer.

Mike: It's only so I don't lose you out of sight, ok?

Ricky: ok... now hurry dad I want to make sure I can make a good one!

(I'm skipping the process since I don't know how it works, but I am gonna give you image references)

(ADDED NOTE: I definitely don't know the process therefore the name of the place has been removed, but the idea remains the same... let's just pretend that it's from somewhere else, ok?... ok) 

It's done! I got my gift for EJ and I'm absolutely sure he's gonna love it! Right now me and my dad are making our way back to the house with the bear inside of a bag my dad brought just so it stays out of sight. When we got to the house, we noticed that Cash's car isn't in the garage, so that means either he went to his work due to something bad that happened, or he, Elena and EJ went out... great, that means it'll be easier to have the teddy bear we got for EJ, hidden!

The teddy bear

What the bear was wearing

(Pretend the Jacket is red)

*SKIP TO CHRISTMAS*

Narrator's POV

Both EJ and Ricky with the gifts they got from Santa, since they wrote letter for him, however they were still missing the gifts they got for the other, so Ricky quickly stood up and went to grab the gift he got for EJ, and once he grabbed it, he made his way back and placed it in front of EJ

Ricky: this is for you EJ *blushes* I got it for you

EJ immediately smiled and started to open his gift, revealing a simple box that gave no indidcation as to what the gift was, but once he opened it, the first thing he saw were the ears of the teddy bear and then took it out of the box.

EJ: is this really for me? *shocked*

Ricky nodded

EJ: I love it! Thank you Ricky! *hugs Ricky*

Ricky blushed even harder but hugged back EJ nonetheless, while Mike, Cash and Elena smiled looking at them.

Ricky: oh, and you can name him too!

EJ looked at Ricky and then looked at the teddy bear, he didn't think he would be able to come up with a name like Ricky did with Franklin, but then a name popped up and he thought it would be perfect.

EJ: I'm gonna call him Joshua! (It's the only name I could think of) therefore, his name is gonna be Joshua Caswell! (but it at least doesn't sound bad) thanks again Ricky! *hugs him again*

Ricky remained with his face completely blushed, but he didn't care, just knowing EJ really loved his gift was enough for him.

EJ: *breaks the hug* I got you something too! *turns to look at Cash* dad, can you help me with it, please?

Cash: sure thing bud *stands up*

EJ and Cash walked out of the living room, leaving a confused Ricky and a slightly confused Mike about it. After a few seconds, EJ and Cash came back with a gift that had a shape similar to a guitar... obviously, because it was the guitar they bought for Ricky.

Ricky and Mike had their eyes wide open as they saw the shape, and caused the two of them to wonder if EJ somehow found out that Ricky likes music a lot.

EJ: *places the gift in front of Ricky* I'm sure you can already tell what this is, but I want to see you open it! *smiles*

Ricky looked at EJ and then at the gift, he slowly reached for it and started to tear the paper wrapping it, confirming that his gift was a tiny guitar that EJ had gotten him.

Ricky: a-are you serious EJ? y-you got me a guitar?! *smile slowly starting to appear*

EJ: yes... *slightly nervous* do you like it?

Ricky: like it? I love it! *hugs him* *blushes because of what he's gonna do* thank you Alpha *says whispering*

EJ blushed furiously and let out the air he didn't even know he was holding back and hugged Ricky tightly. Meanwhile, Cash, Elena and Mike were looking at their kids proudly, mainly because of now knowing that Ricky and EJ had called each other "Alpha" and "Omega" previously... oh yeah, Mike had talked with Cash and Elena the next day he talked to Ricky and told him the missing info they needed about their whole situation.

The three parents just couldn't believe that their sons had found their predestined, but they did, and everyone was happy about it.

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

So this is the christmas special that I came up with... definitely not the best one there is, but I at least attempted it... good thing I didn't try to make a halloween one because I would've had a lot of trouble thinking of the costumes they would wear.

Also, I seriously tried to come up with different names for the bear, but in the end I couldn't stop thinking about making EJ name the bear Joshua.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this, and I hope you enjoyed your christmas (in case it's already over for some of you and if you celebrated it)

See you on the next one!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 530 34
[ ✓ ] ❝I want all of it. I'm saying I want us to be friends...with benefits.❞ RICKY BOWEN x EJ CASWELL. HSMTMTS (SEASON 2-3) AU! + slight canonical...
44.6K 3.7K 36
This is crazy... As fu***ng crazy as it gets. But I was sucked into a comic book... In to a world where I am an Omega... And I have an Alpha... And I...
116K 4.8K 43
Previously know as The lonely Omega. Chance Night is a werewolf, specifically; an omega. He has snow white hair with one vibrant purple eye and one b...
348 4 13
When EJ gets a voicemail from his father days after the show, asking him to visit the Caswell Success School, he has mixed feelings. On the one hand...