Crimson - Yelena x Fem Reader

By duhhshereads_

๐šˆ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŽ๐š—๐šŠ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š‹๐šข ๐šŠ ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š›๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐š™ ๐š˜๐š ๐š™๐šŽ๐š˜๐š™๐š•๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šข/๐š— ๐š’๐šœ ๐š™๐šž... More

#00
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
yes no maybe ??
#11
- Special Chapter THANKSGIVING
#12
#13
#14
#15
# 16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22

- Christmas Special

359 16 8
By duhhshereads_

"C'mon Yelenaaaa, get up."

"I don't wanna, let me sleep."

"...I have on a dress-"

"I'm up, I'm up."

You laughed as you saw her sit up, her hair falling over her face. "Kidding, but now that you're up, I ordered breakfast."

"You couldn't let me sleep in some more?" She yawned.

"Nope, I would've been lonely." You got up and grabbed her arms, pulling her off of the bed, "Now go freshen up." You let her be and left her room, going into the dining room. You had already set the table so all you needed was Yelena. You went to your room and grabbed a small box from your nightstand. It was something for Yelena, even though she didn't ask for anything.

When you came out Yelena was already sitting at the table. You went over and sat down as well. You placed the box on the table and slid it over to her. "Merry Christmas."

"Y/N, you didn't have to"

"Hush, just open it," you laughed.

The box was wrapped in a candy cane pattern wrapping paper. You watched as she unwrapped it. When she opened the box, her eyes slightly widened and she looked at you, not knowing what to say.

"Nice right?" You said. "I saw it when I was out one day and I thought you'd like it."

"I love it," she smiled. But it slowly faded away.

"What's wrong?" You asked, furrowing your brows.

"I didn't have time to get something for you," she replied.

"I told you I wasn't expecting anything from you."

"But still..."

You shook your head, "It's not a big deal, let's eat." She's something, you thought to yourself. "Oh yea, they gave me reindeer-shaped pancakes. Really in the holiday spirit."

❅❅❅❅❅❅

"Don't you wanna go see your family?" Yelena asked.

"We can go in a little bit. Help me wrap these." You tossed Yelena a package.

"Sock?" she asked.

"Those are for Eren," you told her. "He asks me for them every year."

Yelena chuckled as she sat on the floor beside you, "Just socks?"

You hummed in response, "And hair ties."

Yelena watched you wrap one of the items and then started herself. You noticed her struggling to wrap and laughed.

"I'll show you." You grabbed the wrapping paper and the pack of socks and slowly showed her how to do it. "Don't worry about it looking extra perfect, it's gonna be ripped off anyway...what?"

"Nothing, I'm just listening." She watched you continue, "You're good at this."

"You think so?" You tore off a piece of tape and sealed the wrap, "And done. You held up the wrapped present and smiled. "What?" You were getting a little weirded out by Yelena's staring. "Something you wanna say?"

She shook her head, "Not at all. I'll do the last one."

You hummed, standing to your feet, "I'm gonna go get ready." You left her there and went to your room. You already had your fit set out so you just needed to put it on. It was a creme white collared long-sleeved top, a black cardigan, and black pants along with your doc martens. Something casual and warm. You fixed up your hair and you were done. You grabbed your scarf and trench coat and left your room.

Yelena was already finished with wrapping so she went to get ready as well. You grabbed the presents and put them all in bags according to the names you put on them.

"Ready?"

You turned to the sound of Yelena's voice, "Yea. I see you're wearing yours too."

She laughed, "Yes, it's pretty cold out there."

"Right. Let's go."

❅❅❅❅❅❅

"Thanks! How'd you know I wanted these?!"

"Eren, you ask for the same thing."

You gave out everyone's gifts and they all appreciated them very much. You and Levi so happened to give each other the same thing, black stud earrings with a black lava stone bracelet.

"Where'd you get the money to afford these?" He teased.

"I should be asking you," you laughed. "Do you like it?"

"Of course if I bought you one."

Hange was happy for her gift since she'd been asking for it all year. She didn't stop thanking you for it. Jean too, he'd been asking for the skincare products you use so you got it for him. They all gave you something too, knowing you told them not to worry about it.

"That's sweet," you say as you receive the necklace Eren got for you.

"It was almost a ring but Jean said no," he said. "He was jealous that I would've given you a better present."

"Eren hush, I was not," Jean crossed his arms. "I got her a bracelet with her name on it."

"I like both of them shut up," you rolled your eyes. "That's all that matters." You turned to Yelena and held out the necklace, "Can you put it on for me?"

"Ouuuu," Jean and Eren cooed. "What's this?"

You rolled your eyes, "Cut it out." You thanked Yelena after she put it on.

"Y/N you look pretty," Hange says as she looks at you some more. Jean and Eren hum in agreement.

Yelena moves around to get a look at you as well. "Hange's right, you do."

Your face gets a little warmer and you step back, "Gee thanks." You clear your throat, maybe I should take it off. -italic-

Levi laughs at your reaction. "So, are you guys staying?"

"Well-"

Yelena cuts you off, "I'm taking her somewhere."

You gave her a confused look, "Huh?"

"I made reservations a month ago," she nervously laughed. "You thought I didn't have anything planned for you huh?"

"That's exactly what I thought," you replied. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Why would I?" She scoffed.

"Because I-"

"Y/N just go or you'll be late." Eren started to push you towards the door, "You know you're lowkey excited about being with her."

"Eren fuck off. Don't think you know everything," you rolled your eyes.

❅❅❅❅❅❅

"Reservation for Yelena?"

"Yea."

The host led the both of you to a table and got you settled in. You took off your coat and set it beside you; Yelena did the same. The host placed menus on the table and let you know that a server would be arriving at the table. You opened the menu and stared at all the varieties of food.

"I don't know what I want," you said to yourself.

"Get anything you want," Yelena said.

A server came to the table and began to introduce themselves. "Merry Christmas! I'm Chris; what can I get for you on this lovely night?"

Yelena gestured for you to tell him what you wanted while she continued to view the menu. You looked at the menu some more and finally came to a decision. You began telling him what you wanted, asking a few questions about the meals in between. He nods as he writes everything down, answering your questions as well.  After you were done, Yelena ordered and the server went to put in your orders.

You sat quietly, staring out the window, admiring the city lights. They're heavenly. You could feel Yelena's eyes on you, so you brought your attention to her. "Say something, don't just stare."

"It's a habit," she laughs. "You look like you have something on your mind though."

"Yea," you said. "The lights, they're pretty."

"Yea," she agreed.

A couple moments later, the server arrived with your food. Setting the plates on the table along with drinks. "Let me know if you need anything else, enjoy!"

"Thanks!" You eyed your food taking in the delicious smell. You started to eat, stunned by the taste. Shit this is good, you thought.

"You know," Yelena started, laughing a little. "I noticed you do this little movement when you eat."

"I do?" You furrowed your brows. "I never noticed."

"Yea, it's like a little shimmy."

You got a little embarrassed and looked away. A little shimmy! What the hell. You continued to eat pretending she didn't just say that.

"It's cute, no need to be embarrassed about it," she laughed.

"Alright, don't say anymore," you sighed, facepalming yourself.

You both ate and talked. She asked if you knew how to skate, in which you don't. That was one of the things you couldn't adapt to. You told her stories of the failed attempts.

"I'll show you, after this."

"Wait we're going skating?"

"Yes, ice skating."

You stared at her blankly, "That's even worse."

❅❅❅❅❅❅

"Are you sure about this Yelena?"

"Yes, sit down I'll tie them." Yelena crouched down to lace the skates. Gently raising your foot to do so. "Ice skating is easier in my opinion. Is this too tight?"

"No it's fine," you respond. "And neither is easy for me. If I fall-"

"I won't let you fall," she cut you off as she finished lacing the other skate. She stood to her feet and held out her hand for you to grab. "I'll help you, 'kay?"

You nod slowly as you grab her hand and stand up. You watch everyone skate beautifully with their peers so it gives you a little confidence. "Alright, I'm ready."

"Take your time."

Yelena helps you slow step in the rink, you squeeze her hand as you felt like you were about to fall taking away your confidence instantly.

"I was lying, I'm not ready," you nervously laughed.

"We didn't even start." As you both go onto the ice, she swiftly moves in front of you, taking both your hands as she begins to skate backwards. "Just hold onto me."

"This is so embarrassing," you laughed.

"It's not," she scoffed. "Should I give you a trainer?"

You glared at her, "Don't give me that." You started to follow her movements, slowly getting the hang of it. "Wait, I think I got it."

"You want me to let go-"

"No!"

Yelena laughs, looking back to make sure she won't bump into anyone. When she turns back around she catches you smiling a bit. "What?"

You shake your head, "This is kinda fun."

"Fun enough to let you go?" She smirks.

You playfully roll your eyes, "Sure, I got it now...I think."

Yelena hums in response and slowly lets go of your hands. You held your arms out to steady yourself but you were doing good. You were surprised you didn't fall but you were hoping you didn't.

"I'm actually doing it," you said excitedly.

"Yea, now just straighten your stance," she told you. "It looks like you're reaching for something."

You shook your head, "If I stand up straight I'm definitely gonna fall." When you attempted to stand up straight, you lost your balance and panicked. "See, I told you."

"Alright, grab my hands and we'll skate that way."

Satisfied, you went with her suggestion. You didn't know that she would increase her speed. The cold air hit your face as you passed other people, you could see her hair flowing in different directions as she laughed. If you had to be honest, this was the most you've seen Yelena with a happy expression. It brought a smile to your face.

❅❅❅❅❅❅

"That was really fun."

"I'm glad you think so."

After ice skating, you both decided to end the night with hot chocolate. It started to snow a little which made it better. Walking out of the cafe, you drank some of your cocoa and sighed in satisfaction.

"Thank you." You nudged Yelena as she was dazing off into the street lights. "I had a great time."

"Me too," she replied.

You both went back to the car and Yelena drove. On the radio, holiday tunes played. The ride back was silent but it was a good silence. When you got to the building, as the two of you walked in you heard a elder woman's voice.

"There's another one."

You both were confused until she said to look up.

A mistletoe...

"Go on" the elder woman chuckled. "Don't be shy."

You and Yelena looked at the mistletoe then at each other. Not knowing what to say. You weren't possibly going to kiss her. Right? The awkwardness was overwhelming so you did the honors and kissed Yelena on the cheek. A nice warm hearted kiss.

"There," you say. "Nice right?"

"I was going to do it," Yelena whispered.

"Yea right, you took too long." You scoffed. "Let's go. Merry Christmas lady!"

AN//: Hope you all enjoyed this and your Christmas!!

Yes this is a accidental long chapter 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 533 48
"๐‘ฆ'๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™๐‘Ž ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘ฅ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘’๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ" "๐‘– ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘– ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘š ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘œ ๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘โ„Ž ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘š ๐‘”๐‘œ" โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ...
66 0 51
"๐–ฒ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—„๐—ˆ" ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐–บ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—€ 19 ๐—’๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹ ๐—ˆ๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—… ๐—‡๐–บ๐—†๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐–ฒ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—„๐—ˆ ๐–ฒ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—„๐—‚ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—€๐—ˆ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐—‚๐–ฝ...
618K 18.9K 48
โ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. ๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐š...
9.6K 433 29
๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต... ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ'๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฎ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€, ๐—ฎ ๐—พ๐˜‚...