Ruined

By liciwritesss

| book #1 | ~The story of Valentina Russo and Ace D'Angelo~ ... More

Important Please Read
Characters (updated)
Prologue
Chapter 1 - mission
Chapter 2 - Aftermath
Chapter 3 - Unexpected
Chapter 4 - Getting settled
Chapter 5 - Introductions
Chapter 6 - preparations
Chapter 7 - First assignment
Chapter 9 - "Did we just?"
Chapter 10 - True intentions?
Chapter 11 - Getting away
Chapter 12 - The build up
Chapter 13 - Next moves

Chapter 8 - Day out

2.6K 48 14
By liciwritesss

                                 Valentina's POV
                             ———————————

It's now the next morning, and I just walked into my bathroom.

I woke up about 2 hours ago as it's currently 7 in the morning, I decided I wasn't going to get up and I was just going to give myself a break and just try and prepare myself for the day.

But that was ruined when I got the knock on my door, I groan and reach over to my side drawer and grab my bandana and put it on.

I know there was honestly no point of still putting it on but honestly I don't care because if Ace did see me that night honestly he could finger out it was me especially if I do something with my makeup that I did that night, I am better off safe than dead.

There was no way I was going to let some egotistical mafia don kill me how fucking embarrassing is that bullshit.

I would resurrect myself just to kick my own ass cause no fucking way I have trained my entire fucking life just to be killed in such a lame ass fucking way.

I get up and walk over to the door and open it and of fucking course Ace fucking D'Angelo was standing there towering over me.

Why is he so fucking tall?

"What do I owe the pleasure to be graced with your presence so early in the fucking morning?" I sneer at him sarcastically because I swear if he starts with his bullshit I will literally stab him and this time I will actually fucking kill him.

"Oh come on bellissima don't be hostile, you know you're very grateful to see my handsome face right when you wake up." He says cockily with a dumbass smirk on his face.

"I am about to close this fucking door in your face so either get to the fucking point Ace or I am going back to sleep." I say irritated and impatient because now he was getting on my nerves.

"No your not, you've been up for hours and you know you haven't gotten a full nights sleep in a long time so stop acting like you do." he says and right when he finishes that sentence I close the door on him and lock it.

Who the fuck does he think I am to not go through with my word?

I take off my bandana and put it back in my night stand and lay back down.

When I swear all of a sudden the door swings open and shuts and before I could even look up to see who the fuck came int o my room even though I already had an idea I was yanked up by my arm.
"You know it's kind of stupid of you to think that I don't have an extra key to all pf the fucking rooms." he whispers in my ear.

"You fucking pervert, what if I was naked?!" I stressed.

Don't get me wrong I am not insecure in any fucking ways and I honestly couldn't care less since I am damn near naked for almost all of my undercover jobs but when it's not for a job and someone just barges in like that it kind of just brings back some unwanted memories that I'd honestly rather forget.

"Even better for me then right." he says.

I shove him off of me and he just looks at me smirking.

What is with this man and smirking?

"Ace what the fuck do you want I have no time for you or your stupid ass games right now." I say sighing I was honestly exhausted and annoyed at this point.

"Nothing I was honestly just bored" he says shrugging and walks out.

Is this man so fucking serious right now?

He's supposed to be a feared mafia don who is basically considered the devil yet he was just annoying me for the mere fact that he was bored.

I close my door since when he walked out he left the door open. And I go lay back down.

I hope I can at least get an hour of sleep just so I can atleast get through the day.

Ace's POV   
      ————————

I walk out of Kalma's room and honestly I am surprised she didn't literally try to fucking kill me but either way I don't care.

I go to my office to see what things I can catch up on and I realized I have so much paperwork to sign and send out very soon. So I have to stay on top of these things.

I have no time to get all of this done because by the time I even finish not even half of it I have to lead a meeting and we have to try and figure out where to go from here especially since this last mission was going to be a set up.

There was no way we could be ready for whats going to come unless we make a fool proof plan and we can only do that with kalma's help as much as I hate to admit it, but she's only of the only people that have inside on everyone and what they are planning. So if I need to admit the things I don't want to I will if it means I get what I want out of it.

There was nothing else I could do at the moment but just get this shit done and then I can get everything else ready which will only take about 1-2 and then the meeting will only take about 30ish minutes to an hour depending on how fast we can get through it.

I just hope this day goes as smoothly as possible because I can not deal with the dramatics today.

                              Valentina's POV
                          ———————————

I woke up around 30ish minutes ago and I got around an hour and a half of sleep so that's pretty good, luckily there was no commotion that I could hear so I was at some peace.

I started getting ready and I was honestly just trying to figure out what I wanted to do today because I was tired of being stuck in this house and frankly I didn't want to work today so maybe I'll just drive around and see what I can find.

When I got to the bathroom I looked in the mirror and I could see my blond roots starting to grow in so I should probably touch that up as soon as possible, but as of right now it wasn't too noticeable so it's fine.

I already had my contacts in from this morning when I woke up the first time. I know it's not good to sleep with contacts in but that's the least of my worries right now.

I take them out so I can get in the shower, I turn the water on and turn it more to the right so it can be as hot as possible.

I tie my hair up and undress, I tie my hair up just so it doesn't get wet and I'll be able to wash it last before I get out. I step into the shower and start washing my face and body.

Once I was done shaving and washing my body and face that's when I started washing my hair.

Once I was done I turned the water off and wrapped a towel around my body and then brushed my teeth and then started doing my skin care.

Once I was done with all of that I walked into my closet and started trying to figure out what I should wear today.

But I ended up just keeping it more casual and I picked out light ripped jeans with a white tank top and air forces with that I put on a dainty gold necklace and a gold bracelet.

I wanted to do my hair and makeup as well so for my hair I did just simple light curls and then sprayed some hair spray and then for my makeup I did just a light base and for my eyes did a light shadow and a cat eyeliner with shadow under my eyes and then I put setting spray and powder on my face and then I put my contacts back in.

I then just sprayed myself with perfume and then got my shoes on.

I grabbed my purse and made sure everything I needed was in there like my keys, gun, and my card just incase I end up going somewhere which requires me to have money, I made sure I had my phone and just anything that I thought I would need throughout the day.

After I made sure I had everything I grabbed my knives and put them in my bag as well.

I grab my bandanna from off the night stand and put it on and walk out of my room.

I made sure everything that was important was hidden very well so if someone tried to go in and look for something they wouldn't be able to find anything.

I walk down the stairs but before I got fully down the stairs I see Ace standing by the front door just waiting there.

I roll my eyes and just continue walking, because what the fuck is he going to do, keep me here?

Yeah I don't think so.

I walk over to him and he looks down at me with his eyebrows raised.

"Where are you going?"

"I honestly don't think it's your concern of where I go and who I go with." I say back to him because who does he think he is?

Before he can even say anything else I just shove him out of the way and walk out, I go to my car and get in and lock the doors because I don't need Ace trying to pull a fast one on me.
I plug my phone in and start playing my music, I drove out of the estate and then I realized we were like deadass in the middle of nowhere.

And it would take me like 2 hours to get somewhere that I am familiar with but it did look like there was a few good places over here I was just not sure about it since I never been out here.

But fuck it why not.

I just start driving around trying to find something that sparks my interest, but so far there was nothing absolutely fucking nothing.

So I decided I was just going to go to the closet store and get some hair dye and redo my hair but I didn't know if I wanted to keep it black or go with another color.

As I was driving around trying to find the store I noticed there was a car following behind me.

There was no way it was the Russians because they're dumb and I appointed them to somewhere else so they're busy looking for me somewhere else, so the question who the fuck is following me right now.

I turn onto a secluded street and reach into my glove box and grab out my knife and gun set.

I roll down the window and point the gun towards their tires and shoot 2 rounds.

It hits the front right tire and the car swerves and crashes into a light pole, I hit the breaks and get out the car and walk over to their car with my gun in front of me and a knife in the back of my jeans.

I walk over the the driver door and pull out the driver from the broken window as he screams in agony due to all of the broken glass and his injuries, he lands on the ground with a loud thud.

He's laying on his back looking up at me as I hold a gun to his head.

"Who are you?" I ask him and he is still looking at me dumbfounded.

"If you answer me I won't kill you." I sternly say even though I know for a fact that that is a lie because he has already seen what I look like so there is no way he can be trusted and if he really works for the Russians he will report back to them on how I changed my looks and they will be able to find me before I have a plan set.

Before I could even finish my little interrogation another car pulls up and I instantly recognize who it is in the car.

Ace.
I swear on everything I will actually shoot this motherfucker in his face.

  "You know better then to kill me or my people." Ace's voice echos.

"Of course this shit is your doing." I say chuckling but there is absolutely no humor in it.

"I had to make sure you were true to your word and you weren't tying to set us up." He says and I mean I guess it makes sense but like come on now.

I also can't really be mad because I would do the same and I did try and kill him but like come on I am not untrustworthy.

"Fuck both of you guys."

I turn around and walk to my car and get in it, before they could look in my direction I was already driving away.

When I get back to the house I am going to plan my next night out..

———————————————————————————
A/N - Thank you for reading this chapter, I hope you liked it. I have been super busy with school and it's making me mad and I had my winter testing this week so I had like no time to write peacefully once again but I am trying and I'm sorry it's been taking so long, but I will most likely be uploading on the weekends when I have more time to write, hope y'all had a good week, see y'all mfs soon! (Sorry for any grammar mistakes)
———————————————————————————

                              Word count
                                      2,352

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

788K 14.7K 60
𓅩 𓅩 𓅩 𓅩 𓅩 𓅩 Matteo Marchetti feels like he has something to prove being the new leader of the Italian Mafia, he tries his best to leave his pas...
2.7M 61.5K 47
*UNDER MAJOR EDITING* Book #1 of The Mafia Leaders Series Jules Salvatore knows what it means to be afraid. To run from trauma and pain. And she neve...
316K 7.9K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...
10.5M 213K 49
First book of the Valentino series Read at your own risk (smirk)⚠️⚠️😏 SMUT WARNING|| 18+⚠️⚠️⚠️ "I'm not even all the way in babe" he smirked and my...