Chapter 9 - "Did we just?"

Valentina's POV
                             ———————————

"Are you so fucking serious right now?!"

"Yes I am, you are not going."

"Your not my fucking keeper I am going and there honestly is nothing you can do to stop me."

Ace is fucking complaining that I am going out on a job tonight.

Which honestly I have no clue how the fuck he found out because I haven't breathed a word about it, unless he went through my fucking room and found my research stuff which I ended up hiding in my closet, I ended up taking the side off of one of the drawers and just puting everything in there and covering it back up and it all fit because it was a pretty big space and I made it to where it wasn't noticable.

You have got to be shitting me right now.

The only reason I am thinking that is because the research I do on my victims includes a plan as well, and the plan usually only states where I am going to be and at what time, my jobs are always very planned out, and he knew this. So he went through my room and found everything about the job.

But like how could he have found it, I hid it in one spot with all of my other information and folders...unless he fucking found out where I had hid that stuff.

And that would mean he set up cameras in my room, which he could only do when he was in here this morning....that fucking bastard.

Without another thought I forget all about our little argument and make a beeline for my room and I can hear Ace's footsteps following closely behind me which lets me know he is following behind me.

I run into my room and start tearing it apart trying to find this fucking camera.

"Where the fuck is it?!" I mutter to myself while pulling out everything in my closet and in my room.

"What are you looking for?" Ace asks as he's just leaning against the closet door frame with his hands in his pocket and surprise surprise his fucking dumbass smirk plastered on his stupid ass face.

"You know what the fuck I am looking for don't act fucking dumb where the fuck is the camera Ace?" I sneered walking towards him.

"Camera? I am sorry Kalma I don't know what you are going on about." he said trying to act stupid.

"I don't have fucking time for this shit right now, I have to go if there is a fucking camera in here I would advise you to take it out, and don't you ever go through my shit again." I fumed and walked out.

I honestly do not fucking care anymore if he goes through my shit because at the end of the day he is going to find out that I was the one that tried to kill him and I would rather him find out now so maybe I would have some time to get away instead of getting too comfortable at his house.

I walk out of the house and to my car, it is already dark outside so this job is going to be very quick I give it about 15 minutes including the drive.

My targets name is Eliana she is known for adopting well more like kidnapping kids and selling them to a trafficking ring for money, disgusting human being if you ask me.

I wasn't wearing what I usually wear to go kill someone cause those jobs were usually seducing jobs but this job is going to be a sniper job.

So I was wearing a black cropped like tank top and some black cargo-jean like pants and of course my lovely bandana.

When I got to the place I parked like a block away from where she would be at, I am currently going to be outside of a human trafficking ring which she is going to be hosting, I get out of my car and get the big ass case my sniper is in I go to the roof of the building across the street setting up everything and making sure everything is in place and now I am just waiting for her to walk in.