Watching Memories (MR x TW)

Autorstwa Mag3of4

Stiles went missing for 3 years. When he came back, he never talked about what happened. The FBI separated ev... Więcej

Author's Note
Prologue
Stiles' Overview
Sarcastic Stiles
Pack Dynamic
Young Stiles (S1&2)
I'm Fine
Teen Wolf Season 3a: Alpha Pack
Dying
Teen Wolf Season 3b: Void Stiles
Void Stiles Part 2
Season 4 Humor
Teen Wolf Season 4: Deadpool Part 1
Deadpool Part 2
Bonus
Season 5 Part 1

Authors note

2.6K 34 2
Autorstwa Mag3of4

Hi!!!!
I'm alive!!!

I want to thank you all for staying with this book. I know I'm not the best updater and I'm sorry about that. I truly love reading all the comments and love to see everyone enjoying this book.

With that said, Happy holidays!!!! I hope you guys have had fun celebrating with family as much as you can even with Covid.

I wanted to let you know that I have a chapter in the works and will probably get it out to you guys before the New Years but probably after Christmas. This is something you guys can hold me to.

Again thank you so much for reading and commenting. I hope you guys have an amazing Christmas for those who celebrate it and for those who celebrated Hanukkah I hope you had an amazing time.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

21.9K 339 22
Thomas is Stiles' older brother he was kidnapped 9 years ago the same time Claudia Stilinski died. Now he Newt and Minho are back. Once getting back...
67.3K 1.6K 14
The maze runner x teen wolf (Newtmas) The gladers are back, they came home. After 3 year of being missing they all came home. Stiles/ Thomas is still...
113K 2.4K 35
"i had all and then most of you, some and now none of you. take me back to the night we met." Y/N, the only girl in the Glade full of boys. It only t...
2.5K 42 33
there now all in the safe haven but what happens when the fbi bursts in to save them but the leading agent mcall recognises the leader. Thomas had fi...