TMF ONESHOTS IDK HI

By Somniphobie

[] [] [] Ships I've written so far: ˙ Drake (12) ˙ Drander (5) ˙ Drenry (2) ˙ Jiam ˙ Drelliot ˙ Jomies /p ˙... More

☀️ Welcome! 🌙
Drake 🐅
Drake 🐅 (2)
Drake 🗿
Jomies 🚼
Drake 🍍
Drander 🐧
Drake🌡
Drander 💣
Drake 🏹
Drake 🍄
Drake 🌾
Drake 🥀
Drander 🚬
Drelliot 🐄
Drake 🐱
Drake 📻
Drander 🐲
Drake 🎷
Droey ☕
Drander 🦐
Drenry 🌊

Jiam🌲, Drenry 🐠

850 13 144
By Somniphobie

˙Ships: Jake x Liam; Henry x Drew

˙Story requested by StarrySeals

˙Title:    "A memorable Christmas."

——————

Today's a very special day. It's Christmas! Finally! Hailey and Milly invited me to their Christmas party. Apparently, Zander, Sean and Luke are going to be there. I declined the offer, though. I want to spend this day with the most precious people in my life. Those people are obviously Drew, Henry and my handsome boyfriend, Liam.

Liam and I have been dating for 4 months! Right now, he's sitting next to me, playing a mobile game, I think. I approach him slowly, looking over at his phone.

"What you doing?", I tilt my head, looking straight into his deep dark red eyes.

-"I'm texting Drew. He's talking about Henry.", he laughs.

-"Again!?"

-"He's so obvious..", the boy rolls his eyes, smiling.

He gives me his phone and shows me the texts.

'Should I buy Henry clothes or a new TV?', I read.

"Typical Drew. He always gets us the best gifts.", I laugh.

-"What did he type?", Liam puts his chin on my shoulder, holding my hand.

-"Pfft, he's asking what gift he should get Henry.", I answer.

Liam checks the screen.

"Tell him to get him lettuce!", he points at the latter.

I do as he says, and type the following: 'dude just buy him lettuce'

Drew responds with 'I'll just buy him both.'

"He's buying him both.", I chuckle.

-"Have you realised how Drew only talks about Henry?", Liam asks me.

-"Of course I did! It's so clear he has a thing for him.", I face the taller boy.

-"Henry's pretty obvious too. He doesn't even try hiding his blush!", he backs away slightly, grabbing his phone.

He scrolls a bit before shoving his phone in my face. I grab it and read the texts. It's a conversation between Henry and him.

I look at my lover, trying my best not to laugh.

He eventually bursts out in a laughter, making me join him. I can't breathe!

The conversation between the two idiots was mainly Henry joking about Drew, only Drew.

"D-Dude-! They're so obvious!", Liam manages to spit out, between his loud laughs.

-"I know right!? We have to get them together!", I shout.

-"Wait, that's a good idea actually!", the hot guy in front of me jumps from his seat on the couch.

-"Wait, really?", I question, still laughing.

-"Yes! You'll tell Henry about Drew and I'll do the opposite! They're coming here this afternoon.", he smiles at me, grabs my hand and makes me stand up.

-"Well, then, let's do it now! I'll call Henry.", I smirk.

-"Sure, I'll call Drew.", he kisses my cheek, then grabs his phone.

I slightly blush.

What? His kisses always get me..

I grab my phone as well and dial Henry's number. He picks up. I can hear weird background noises, as if something fell.

"Uhh... What's up?", I ask, chuckling.

-"Dude-! MY COMPUTER JUST FELL!", Henry yells.

-"How the.. How did you do that?", I laugh, loudly.

-"I was trying to reach my phone...", he admits.

I continue laughing like the idiot I am.

"Anyways, what's up, bro?"

-"I was wondering if you wanted to hang out?", I say.

-"Sure, when and where?"

-"Now and at that cafe near school.", I answer.

-"Wait, NOW? Aren't we meeting up at Liam's in like... 3 hours?", he asks, confused.

-"Yeah, well I wanted to go grab a coffee.", I grin.

-"Why aren't you going with your bOyfriEnd, though?", he mocks.

-"Becauseee, he's busy?"

-"Okay, then. I'll be there in 10.", he says.

-"Okay, see you!", I yell.

I put my phone in my pocket after hanging up.

I get ready, quickly, and grab some money.

"Babeee!!", I yell, next to the open front door.

-"Yes?", he walks towards me, still getting ready.

-"I'm going to meet up with Henry.", I say.

-"Good, Drew's gonna help me decorate the house in a bit."

I grab him by the arm and kiss him rather passionately. He returns the kiss.

"I'll be back with Henry in 2 or 3 hours.", I grin.

He nods, smiling. The blush on his cheeks lets me know he loves me.

I exit the house, closing the door behind me.

.

.

.

"Hey, dude!", Henry approaches me with a smile, waving his hand at me.

-"What's up?", I hit his elbow with mine slightly.

-"Nothing much, bro. My PC just broke.", he scratches the back of his head.

We enter the cafe and order our things. He wants a frappuccino. Did I mention we're at Starbucks? I asked for an iced latte. Mine and Liam's favorite. We sit at a table next to the window, just next to a table with two students, working together.

"So, how are things going with Drew?", I ask, straightforward.

-"Huh-?", he looks at me confused.

-"When are you confessing to him?"

-"How do you know I-!?"

-"Dude, you're so obvious! It's so fucking clear you're simping for him! Remember when you were caught staring at him by the English teacher?", I basically yell in the room, earning some angry stares.

-"Y-You-! I'm not a simp! If anything, YOU'RR the simp! You follow liam everywhere like a Golden Retriever!", he pouts.

-"Well, can you blame me? Liam is so perfect...", I blush slightly, starting to daydream about my boyfriend.

-"Yeah.. no. Ew. Drew's way better. Have you seen him when he's jealous? So funny!", he laughs.

-"Yeah, yeah... He mainly gets jealous when he sees you with Lia, though.", I declare.

-"Huh?", he asks confused, "What are you.. trying to say.", he puts his elbows on the table, resting his head on his hands.

-"I think Drew likes you back, dude. He seems pretty possessive of you. And he always puts you first, even before me lately!", I smirk in my head, this plan needs to work.

Henry's cheeks start to burn, it's pretty visible. Liam's right, he doesn't even hide his blushing mess of a face.

It's kind of cute how he's so oblivious AND obvious. Now I HAVE to get him with Drew. They'd be adorable together, they just complete each other.

"Really, bro? He does that!?", he jolts from his previous position.

-"Yeah, dude. He probably daydreams about you in class, and when he doesn't, he talks about you with me instead.", I watch him sit back on the chair.

-"Your drinks are ready!", a girl approaches us, her hands occupied with our orders.

-"Thanks!", I say, pushing Henry's drink towards him.

The girl leaves, letting us resume our conversation.

"I honestly think you should confess to him soon, before some other stupid gold digger comes around.", I cross my arms.

-"Ugh, Zoey was so obvious, how did Drew not realize..", the boy complains.

-"I know right? Henry you're so obvious, how did Drew not realize...", I joke.

-"Hey!", he pouts once more.

A silence allows itself to stay in between us for a bit. All I do is smile. The silence wasn't awkward...

"Okay, fineee... I'll try confessing to him tonight at Liam's.", he gives up.

-"Finally! You've been simping for Drew since forever.", I laugh.

-"Shut up! What's your excuse? You liked Liam since forever too! And yet, he's the one that confessed, and only 3 months ago!?", he exclaims, agitating his arms in the air.

-"No, 4 months.", I correct him.

-"Whatever, you get the idea.", he sighs.

The boy starts drinking his frappuccino, looking at the center of the table.

-"What's wrong?", I ask.

-"Nothing, it's just..."

I raise my eyebrow, motioning him to continue.

"I don't know how to confess, dude... Are you sure Drew likes me back?", he hesitates.

-"I'm certain. He's obsessed with you.", I give him an encouraging smile.

He smiles back slightly.

"Okay..", he starts, "Are you drinking your iced latte?"

-"Yes, I am. No, I am not giving it to you.", I grab my latte, protecting it from Henry.

We just laugh.

.

.

.
---

I ring the bell, waiting for an answer.

"Drew! Come in!", Liam opens the door for me.

I walk inside the house.

"So, what's wrong?", I ask.

-"What do you mean?"

-"Usually, we celebrate Christmas at mine", I put a hand on my hip, waiting for an answer.

-"Oh! I just wanted to celebrate it here, is all.", the taller boy responds.

I just shrug, closing my eyes for a bit.

He grabs my arm, leading me to his room.

On his bed sat different decorations.

"Choose one type of decoration, so we decorate the house!", he exclaims.

-"Green and Red are too classic... I'll go with royalty. Blue, Crimson and Gold.", I point at the decorations I chose.

He just nods.

"Okay, let's decorate the tree first.", Liam heads downstairs with the decorations. I follow him, closing the door behind me.

We are now back in the living room. The Christmas tree is just behind the couch, next to the chimney. We approach the latter and put the decorations on the floor next to it.

I grab a garland and put it on the tree. Liam does the same with the Christmas' balls. Soon, we find ourselves left with the golden star. I attempt to put it on top of the tree but fail, almost tripping and falling, but Liam catches me.

"Lol, you're too short!", he laughs then smirk.

-"Oh, shut up.", I stand up, "I'm not a dwarf like Henry."

-"Henry again?", he rolls his eyes, "What do you even find in that smurf.", he chuckles.

-"Wh-What-?", I find myself madly blushing, trying my best to keep a stern face.

I'm probably failing.

"I mean, you guys would be cute together... Whatever. When are you planning to confess?", he questions, snatching the golden star from my hands.

-"I- I- You- Uhh-", I struggle making a sentence.

I'm so dumb, I should've hid it better. I'm such an idiot, now he knows about my... uhm... 'attraction' to Henry.

"I doubt he'll like me back...", I proceed to spit out, my face certainly red.

-"Need water?", he looks at me in the eyes, smiling.

Sometimes he reminds me of Jake.

"N-No. I'll be fine. I just, I'm not planning on confessing.", I admit.

-"Why not?", he sadly puts a hand on my shoulder, before removing it to put the star on the tree.

-"I told you.", I roll my eyes and huff audibly, "I don't think Henry-"

-"Oh please, Drew. Henry is such a simp. Always simping for you. He's a fool for you!", he exclaims.

My eyes widen a bit.

"Henry always talks about you, he's obviously in love with you, Drew! You need to make the first step.", Liam yells, turning around to face me completely.

We sit in silence for a minute.

I take a quick breath, making Liam slightly smile.

"I-I'll... I'll try, I guess.", I shut my eyes, crossing my arms as always.

-"Yes! You go, Drewy!", he excitedly throws his hands in the air.

He pulls me in for a hug, which I return.

We spend the rest of the time decoration the living room and outside. Most people to it a week early, we don't.

.

.

.
---

During the past hours, my friends and I had fun. We're planning to have a sleepover at Liam's, Jakey's "boyfwiend". They're inseparable. Just look at them cuddle on the couch, watching a movie. I'm not watching the movie. I'm too busy overthinking. Should I really confess to Drew..? I'm a bit scared to be honest.

I look over at the boy. He's focused on the movie. It's just a typical Christmas movie. Jake and Liam are basically making out right now. The dinner they made was good, though. I hope they didn't make out while cooking. If they did, I'll automatically puke. I once saw them make out in the bathroom, their hair were so messy, and their state... they were panting. Urgh, I don't wanna imagine what they did in there.

I slowly stand up, wondering whether I should confess now or not. You know what... I'll do it, now. I'll forget later.

I poke Drew's shoulder, who's sitting next to me. He doesn't realize at first. I poke him a second time and turns his attention to me. I motion him to follow me.

He does so.

We're now in the hallway, next to the stairs leading upstairs.

"Uhm..."

-"Uh... Hi.", I awkwardly say.

Henry, you're making this awkward. I'm desperate.

"Drew, I...", I try not saying anything stupid.

The hallway is dark, just like the living room. The only source of light is the TV playing.

"I have to tell you something, Henry... It's rather important... to me....", he fidgets with his sleeves.

-"Me too, Drew! You can.. uh... go first.", I scratch my neck.

He inhales slowly.

"Uhm... I-It's... Henry... You....", he starts.

Is he...

"The weather was nice today!", he kind of yells.

-"H-Huh? Oh! Uh, yeah!", I quickly nod.

The awkward silence is back...

"Drew...", I approach him slowly.

I grab his hands abruptly. I can feel him flinch.

"O-Oh! Ahem-! I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable!", I let go of his hands.

-"No.. uh... It's okay. They are cold anyway...", Drew grabs my hands.

It is true that they are cold, freezing even. I feel myself madly blush, atempting to hide my face, miserably failing.

"Drew.", he looks at me, "The truth is-! You're a great f-friend of mine! And you always were there by my side! And even though you try to hide it, you're really caring... and charming! Uhm, sorry. You're just always here for me, and I'm sorry I can't always return that! I mean I try to but... uh sorry am I rambling?", I yell, closing my mouth just after.

I take deep breaths, closing my eyes. I need to calm down. I think hard to find what to say next. Finding nothing, I open my mouth, letting my feelings express themselves, improvising a random speech.

"...Drew. The truth is, I love you. I adore you. R-Romantically. And I...", before I can finish my sentence, I get interrupted.

-"W-Wait- Really!?", he exclaims, letting go of my hands.

-"Y-Yeah?", my eyes widen, they aren't as wide as his, though.

We sit in the dark for a while. I try my best trying to break the silence but can't.

Suddenly, I feel Drew grab me by my shirt.

He kisses me. He- HUH!? HE'S KISSING ME!?

I start yelling internally.

I need to calm down.

Our lips part away. I didn't kiss him back. I suddenly grab him by the arm, I'm the one kissing him this time.

He returns the kiss and we start having a languid exchange.

I grab his hair as he puts his hands on my back, pushing my against him. Gah, I love him. So much.

We part away once more, panting like crazy. I know I look like a tomato but I don't care anymore. It doesn't matter right now. Besides, Drew is blushing madly as well right now.

"Henry-! I-.. I love you too.", he manages to say.

-"Wanna be my boyfriend, then?", I smile, still panting.

-"Yes! Yes, I want to be!", he puts a hand under my chin, the other's behind my neck.

We kiss one more time, this time the kiss was long but tender and soft. We close our eyes, smiling like the idiots we are, and hold hands.

Drew. Drew is my boyfriend. I somehow can't believe it.

We giggle and head back in the living room, to see that Liam and Jake feel asleep in each other's arms, leaving the TV on. Drew turns off the TV and I put a blanket on the two love birds.

Drew and I head to Liam's bedroom.

"Wanna cuddle?", I ask Drew.

He just nods. He's so perfect.

We crawl inside Liam's bed, under the covers.

He wraps his arms around me, his head resting on mine. I wrap my arms around his waist, shutting my eyes. He kisses my forehead. I chuckle. I'm so relieved he feels the same way. He makes me feel safe.

"I love you, Drewy..", I mumble.

—"I love you more, idiot.", he quietly respond, obviously exhausted.

A few minutes later, Drew lets out small, barely audible snores. He fell asleep, so cute. I observe his sleeping face for a minute, admiring it. I saw him sleep before, especially at that period when he was moving on from Zoey. We had sleepovers with the others. I never had the chance to admire his features this close... He's so handsome... Wait, Jake's right! I AM a simp!

I close my eyes again, slowly. I feel his soft breaths on the top of my head. I fall asleep in his arms, not long after him.

—————

Word count: 2808

Sorry for posting only now, I started writing this as soon as I saw the request comment.

Idk if u liked it or expected it but hope you liked it bc dAMn, I just finished writing this. its 4:49AM :'))) ANYWAYZZZZ YEAH- ALL NIGHTER TWICE A ROW??? AYO???

Liked the story? Vote! B)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 200 18
Music freak one shots! I read a few of these and it looked really fun to write! (There is gonna be lot of Henriam) I am taking requests! Umm I don't...
181K 3.9K 70
Ah so your one of those weird people who actually read the description.But I'll give ya what you want. As the title says this is an oumami one shot f...
119K 6.2K 125
Second part to A Splash of Paint. It's not necessary to read that first, since it's just another oneshot book, but for the emojiverses it is absolute...