Golden Hour #1: Her Cries Bet...

By onlynabi

When life gets tough, it's normal to feel alone and lonely. It's normal to be selfish. To be self-centered an... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Her Cries Between Our Walls

101 32 11
By onlynabi

When life gets tough, it's normal to feel alone and lonely. It's normal to be selfish. To be self-centered and to leave your so called family behind. It's fine because those are her perception. Because she's Luean.

For her, you need to move two steps forward when you feel like the world's punishing you. For her, escaping is always the key.

But for him, you must stop, take one step behind and look around your surroundings. You must stop and plan how would you move forward. For him, to delay is to see and rest.

What would happen if two people with opposing personalities challenge theirselves and the future ahead of them? Or would they ever reach the future together? Do they even have, at the first place?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72K 2.5K 35
I met a girl six years back. She was everything I thought I never wanted. But how incredibly wrong was I? But one day she left. Just like that. For a...
57.1K 2.2K 36
His words make my heart breaks into million pieces but I can't let him walk over me as always I have to speak. "Zayn your not only one who is force...
445K 16.5K 41
Walking into an empty house is normal to me. I guess I got tired of saying 'I'm home' when nobody is home to reply. It wasn't always like this. I re...
Mirror By Lenour

Teen Fiction

207 21 8
On the brink of self-destruction, Leila struggles to battle against herself with little to no time before she's devoured by her conniving mind. In an...