Torn by Devine

By SamStyles12

We all know the story of Romeo and Juliet, right? Well, our Romeo and Juliet hate each other with a burning p... More

Torn by Devine
I Hate That Man
What To Do?
Tragic Moments
Help me, Please
Solutions?
Why, Liam?
A New Teammate and More
Watching and Escaping
The Hunt
Will it work?
Bad Blood in Blank Spaces

Locked Up

132 5 3
By SamStyles12

PREVIOUSLY ON TORN BY DEVINE...

SAM'S POV

"Now," Liam said, "We got cameras hidden all over room and flat. I unlocked the door, but Louis. Where will you live?"

"I packed my stuff and I'm living with Sam for the time being." Louis responded.

"The eight of us will take shifts. Two of us will be on each shift. Zayn and Niall have 12 to 3. Harry and Kailee are on 3 to 6, Natalie and Louis have 6 to 9. Liam and I will take 9 to 12. Then it goes back to Zayn and Niall. And this will go on until the two of them get along." I explained.

This is going to take forever...

-----------------------------NOW WHAT?-----------------------------

When we finished going over the game plan, I left a sheet of paper with our numbers on it in case they need food, clothes and toiletries. I know, we weren't prepared for this to happen. Louis thought we were locking them in one room, but since I said the flat was theirs, Louis is living with me. Natalie, Kailee and Harry started to stock up the fridge while Louis and Liam cleaned a bit. I drove Zayn and Niall to our headquarters, aka Liam's flat. His flat is next door to Louis's flat so, it was the best place. I dragged them into the room Liam, Harry and I set up with monitors and a lot of technology the week before.

"Alright," I said, "You know of the cameras set up in Louis's flat. Right now, they are recording everything and the footage will be displayed on the monitors. And try having Louis live with you in the near future. Liam already settled in with me by the way."

I pointed to the monitors and I continued. "If there is a problem, call me and or Liam and someone will be there. You do not leave until Harry and Kailee come in at three. If you see me bring the others into this room within the next hour, I'm giving them the run through of the room. Shifts will be posted by the door. Good luck boys."

NIALL'S POV

After Sam left, Zayn and I started to watch the monitor. Carolina and Josh were still out and the door was unlocked. Liam, Harry, Louis, Natalie and Kailee were finishing up their jobs and they left. Liam locked the door leading them outside and the electric fence was turned on. You may wonder why one has an electric fence. It's because we don't want them to escape. Call us paranoid, but it could happen.

"Hey, Zayn," I sighed, "I am so bored."

"Shut up," Zayn groaned, "Oh! Carolina is waking up!"

We saw Carolina sit up and when she saw Josh, she ran for her life. She tried to unlock the door but couldn't. She noticed a cell phone on the table that has our numbers on speed dial (Thanks to Liam). She ran and pressed 5 for Natalie.

Carolina's POV

I tried to escape but I couldn't, the doors were locked. As I went to the kitchen, I found a cell phone and a note. (A/N here is the note)

Dear Carolina and Josh,

We are sorry that you are locked up here. Here is a chart for the speed dial so that you can get in touch with us:

Voice mail 1 (duh!)

Sam 2

Liam 3

Kailee 4

Natalie 5

Harry 6

Niall 7

Zayn 8

Louis 9

Contact us if there is a problem like if you need food or clothes or whatever you would need. And no, you cannot leave this flat!

-The eight people mentioned above(:

That's lovely! At least they gave me the contact info. But being locked up with Josh. I am going to die. I pressed 5 and called Natalie, but her answering machine picked it up.

"Hey, Carolina," The message said, "The reason that we are doing this is to end the rivalry. Please leave a message and I will get back to you as soon as possible." Then I heard a beep.

"Natalie," I cried, "I want to go home. I can't stand Josh. You know that!"

I hung up and I cried in the kitchen. I felt someone wrap their arms around me and tightly embraced me. Josh.

"Josh," I sobbed, "What are you doing?"

"You needed a hug," Josh sighed, "I hate seeing a girl cry. Even my rival. Looks like we will be here for a while. I called Zayn and he said that Sam and Liam were in charge of this. If we want to complain, we call them. It's why they are two and three on speed dial."

"Who's one?" I asked.

"Voice mail, Carolina," Josh groaned, "Voice mail."

I laughed and playfully hit Josh. If we are to be locked up together, we would have to get along. Which will be hard, trust me on that.

Josh's POV

I have to trust Carolina with my life and she has to trust me. I have a feeling I have that trust with her for now because she's playfully hitting me on the chest.

"Wow," Carolina exclaimed, "You have a hard chest."

"Thanks," I responded, "I'm going to call Sam and see if we can get out soon."

I went to the phone and I pressed 2 for Sam. Three rings went off and then I heard groaning noises. Please tell me that Liam isn't fucking her brains out!

"Sorry about the groans," Sam sighed, "That's Louis and Natalie. What can I do for you?"

"Any way you can let us go home, Sam?" I asked, "I hate Carolina and I'm starting to trust her."

"You're not there yet," Sam answered, "HEY LIAM! THEY'RE MAKING PROGRESS!" She yelled that away from the phone and now she's talking to me, "Liam says that it's nice that you're making progress but you can't leave yet. Sorry."

After we fought for an hour, I locked the door to my room so that- Wait a minute! This is Louis's flat!

"Yes, it is." Sam sighed.

Did I say that out loud?

"Yes you did."

Shit!

"I'm going to hang up, Josh. And yeah you said shit out loud."

Sam officially hung up and I cried myself to sleep.

Niall's POV

That didn't go so well. Zayn called Sam and I called Liam. We put them on speaker so that the four of us can have a lovely chat.

"Niall!" Zayn exclaimed, "I think I got Sam."

"Zayn?" Sam asked, "What's going on?"

"I got Liam." I said.

"Hey," Liam sighed, "What's wrong?"

"Josh is in tears," I explained, "He said shit."

"I was on the phone with him," Sam explained, "Josh called me asking to leave and I said to Liam that- that- that." Sam started to cry.

"It's okay, Sam," I comforted her via cell phone, "Keep going."

"Well," Sam cried, "Josh said that they were making progress and Liam said they can't leave. Josh is so pissed off at me."

"Don't say that," Zayn advised, "Why don't you come over and we can talk about it more?"

"Or, you can come by when you're shift is done, which is in a minute." Liam suggested.

It was 2:59- Nope. 3PM and Harry came in with Kailee. I hung up my phone and Zayn turned his speaker off so that he can talk to Sam.

"So, all you're doing is watching the monitors and if there is a problem, call Sam and or Liam immediately. Their numbers are on the sheet in front of the lamp."

Zayn's POV

"Sam," I groaned, "Listen. Josh is probably facing some side effects from the chloroform. Relax."

"I'm trying Zayn," Sam complained, "But it's so freaking hard to! And there are side effects to chloroform?"

"I will be at your flat with Niall in a few. We are leaving now. And yes."

I hung up and when Niall finished explaining everything, we drove to Sam's flat. Louis let us in after we rang the bell.

"Sam is in her room," Louis yawned, "Liam is in the room next door.

I went in Sam's room and found her lying on the ground crying her eyes out. I noticed some blood by her as well. Poor Sam. She is the greatest friend you could ask for. Now, she needs that someone to talk to. Why not me? I walked over to her and I started to rub her back.

"Sam," I whispered, "I'm right here for you. Come on now. You have to talk to me."

Sam sniffled and dried her eyes. I noticed that her makeup is runny and I grabbed a baby wipe and removed her makeup.

"Tell me everything that happened during the phone call."

YAY FOR CRAPPY CLIFFHANGERS! SO, MY LITTLE NANDOS, THE TIME IS NOW 12:25 AM AND HERE I AM TYPING! BUT I WILL UPDATE THE OTHER FANFICS LATER!

-Sam

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.1K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
307K 17.6K 69
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
286K 6.5K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
403K 14.1K 88
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...