Why, Liam?

PREVIOUSLY ON TORN BY DEVINE...

LOUIS'S POV

I called Josh when I got home and he was laughing like a maniac when he picked up the phone.

"I did it!" Josh laughed, "Carolina kissed me."

"That's good," I sighed, "You know Sam and Liam won't let you leave until you prove that you actually love Carolina and you didn't force her to kiss you."

"JOSH!" I heard Carolina shriek, "I FUCKING HATE YOU! WHY DID YOU KISS ME YOU FUCKING BITCH?"

"Told ya!" I snarled and I hung up on him.

I knew that Carolina would react like that. Natalie told me the plan she and Sam made over the phone and we sent the plan to Kailee and Harry. I also told Niall and Zayn about the kiss and they don't approve it at all. Good thing they have the next shift. They will give Josh hell. I know it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CAROLINA'S POV

I can't believe Josh cares about leaving the flat. It's cleaner than most flats, my flat included. I have gotten used to it easily and I like it here. I'm glad Sam and Liam put us here to tell you the truth. But Josh hated the fact that he's locked in here with me.

I walked towards the fridge and found it to be nearly empty.

"Josh!" I hollered, "We have no food in the fridge! Call someone!"

Josh sprinted to the phone and called someone. It's 11:30 and we want brunch. Or food in general!

Josh ended up calling Harry and he said that he'd come by with food. I didn't hear the conversation so, I decided to call Sam and get some sanity. But, I got her answering machine instead."

"Hey! Sam here! I'm not available right now, but leave a message and I'll call you later. Promise! Carolina, stay strong, love. You'll go far. And Josh, be nice to Carolina. Remember what you say and do is being recorded 24/7. Bye!"

Being recorded 24/7? That's outrageous! Wait until Josh finds out...

SAM'S POV

This plan was a lot more boring than I thought. I wanted to back out, but Liam wouldn't approve. So, as I sat in front of the monitor, I watched as Harry came over and brought food for Carolina and Josh. They looked like they were protesting to Harry so that they can leave. Not good!

"LIAM!" I demanded, "TURN THE AUDIO ON RIGHT NOW!"

He turned the audio on and we heard everything. I quickly took out my phone, opened my voice memo app and pressed record.

"HARRY!" Josh protested, "TAKE US WITH YOU!"

"I can't," Harry muttered.

Then, Josh crashed his lips on Carolina's and they started making out.

"I love her," Josh said.

"I'll ask Liam," Harry sighed and he left.

The door closed and Josh looked extremely pissed off.

"I fucking hate you!" Josh yelled.

"Then why did you kiss me in the first place!" Carolina snapped, "I hate you! You need to calm down!"

"It's impossible! You know about my anger problems!"

"Just calm down! Because what we say and do is being recorded 24/7! The footage can be used against us!"

Josh gasped and ran to his room. I pressed stop and Zayn came in.

"Where's Niall?" Liam asked.

"He's feeling a little sick," Zayn explained, "He can't come in. Can one of you cover for him?"