Paw Patrol: A New Story

By A37950

This is a fanmade story of the Paw Patrol on more of their adventures, even as they are dogs when they're old... More

The Beginning
Beach Playdate
More than friends?
Paw Patrol Power-up and Truth Be Told
Almost a Date
I'll Make It Up to You
The Mission
Just Us
Where were you?
The Mystery
Shocking News!
Let's Make This Official
Love & Romance
Where were you?(2)
Puppies Gender & Unexpected Mystery Solved
A New Beginning
BOOK 2!!
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Why are you here?

230 2 1
By A37950

Ryder's POV

I was outside the lookout with a cup of fresh and cool water. I just came back from my search and I was really thirsty. When I had a mouthful of water, I got startled by someone yelling which made me spit the water out surprised.

" I said exactly what you have just heard. I'm pregnant. "

Who said that?                                                                                                                                                                          I crept behind a tree to see where that yelling came from. I listened carefully to whoever it was.

" Are you sure?! " said a male dog voice.

" One hundred percent " said a female dog voice.

I listened to their long conversation. Before they leave, I decided to peek to see who it was. And I couldn't believe my eyes.

 I don't believe it!

It was Skye and Chase. I can't believe she's pregnant!

I was shocked and had a little sense of belief that Skye was pregnant and Chase was the father. I then remembered that Skye told me that she had a stomach bug after Marshall had checked her. I didn't why she lied and didn't tell me that she was pregnant. Then I thought maybe she wanted Chase to know first.

He is the father after all.........

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everest's POV

Me and Jake went for little snowboarding. Today since Ryder didn't call me for any emergency or missions, I just decided it would be best to relax. 

Me and Jake were just talking outside the house when I noticed something or someone roaming about in the woods.

" Hey Jake! " I called to him

" What is it Everest? " he replied.

" I can see something or someone roaming in the woods. Should I go see what it is? "

" Ok, but be careful. "

" I will. " I then run off to find the strange thing that was in the woods. As soon as I enter the woods, I don't see the strange thing. I start searching, hoping to find it. Suddenly, I heard a twig snap and someone tripping and falling with a thud. I ran to the strange noise and sprung through the path of trees. And I ended up pinning someone.....most likely it was some dog.

Marshall's POV

 I came to Jake's mountain to do some snowboarding. But while I was doing that, I ended clumsily landing into the woods and I've injured my paw. So, I decided to leave the mountain before it got dark. As I was walking the woods managing with my injured paw, I stepped on a twig and ended up tripping and falling clumsily with a thud. And as soon as I get up, someone suddenly pounced out of the trees and pinned me, but it was actually some dog. She was a female husky with lavender-white fur, a cyan winter hat and blue eyes. It was Everest. And then she realized who I was.

" Marshall? " she said

" Hey Everest, yeah it's me. Now please, let me up. "

" Oh, sorry. I didn't know it was you. " she said, feeling a bit guilty for pinning me.

" It's alright. "

I then stared at her.

" So, what are you doing here? " she then asks.

 " Well, I came here to do some snowboarding. But then I got clumsy, as usual, and  I accidentally fell into these woods and hurt my paw. "

" Oh, sorry about that. "

" It's ok. "

I then kept staring at her. She was so beautiful. " Wow! "

She looks at me confused " What? "

" You are just so beautiful. "

She then started to blush. " You're just saying that "

" Nope I'm serious. Your fur and eyes are nothing like I've seen. "

 " Oh thanks. " she said, as her blushing increased.

" Hey, is it ok if I stay with you and Jake for a while, until my paw heals? " Marshall then asks.

" Sure, I'm sure Jake will be okay with it. "

" Thanks Eve. "

We start walking back to Jake's cabin. And Everest helps me walk because of my injured paw. When we arrive at Jake's cabin, he was a bit surprised to see Everest with me.

" Uh.......hey Marshall dude. What ya doing here? " Jake asks.

" Oh, Marshall came here to do some snowboarding, but he fell into the woods and hurt his paw. So, I was wondering if he could stay with us for a while, until his paw is better. " Everest then replied.

" Sure thing. Marshall can stay with us. And don't worry I'll call Ryder to let him know. "

" Thanks Jake. " me and Everest both said.

We went inside and Jake built a fire for me to keep me warm. While Jake was on the phone with Ryder, Everest was keeping me comfortable.

" Thanks for your help, Eve. " I spoke.

" You're welcome " she replied.

" Hey, maybe we should hang out sometime. "

" Why sometime when we can do it tonight, and since it'll be dark, I know this secret place where no one knows about but me. "

" Yeah, but maybe you should let me rest first because with my injured paw, I don't think I should move around that much. "

" I guess you're right, how about we do it tomorrow night " She said, as she starts walking to her room " She said, as she starts walking to her room

" Sure, it's a date. " I yell after her, as she walks away.

Everest stopped for moment, and then kept walking.

Everest's POV

" So, how about we do it tomorrow night " I said, as I start walking to my room

" Sure, it's a date " He yells after me, as I walk away.

I then stopped for a moment.  Did Marshall just ask me out on a date?

I kept walking.  Maybe it'll be fun.

The next night......

 " Psssst.......Marshall, are you here? " I say, as see a dog figure in the woods.

" Yeah. " he whispered. " So where are we going? "

" You'll see "

As we sneak into the woods we arrive at the place to find that some wood ling creatures sleeping in what I thought was a secret place no one else knew about.

" Um......so, where is this place? " he then questions.

" It's right here, but it looks like some animals must have found it. "

" Oh, well I know another great place. It's a beautiful jungle, there's a waterfall and some shade everywhere. "

" Really? " I ask excited

" Yeah, but it's pretty far from here. So if we want to go there then we would have to go super early. "

" Oh ......maybe we could go. I'm sure when your paw is all better and if we're not that busy on missions. "

" Really? That would be so cool. " 

 Yeah, but for now I think we should go back before Jake notices we're gone. "

" Ok, I'll tell you when everything is according to what I said. "

We then walked side by side back to Jake's cabin. 

" Goodnight. " I say softly.

" Goodnight. " He replied, and then we went to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 107 12
The month of December is here, and now the pups will try to get everything ready, but they're going to run into issues and have to finger out what to...
89.6K 1.3K 24
AGAIN:NOT FOR CHILDREN BELOW 13 YEARS OF AGE. I GUESS Ayyy. my 6th Fucking Story. if you didn't see the 22nd chapter of my PAW Patrol Truth or Dare...
7.8K 69 15
this is a continuation of my first book(Chocolate strawberry cake) but this time,our beloved shipped characters would be between a clumsy dalmatian n...
13.4K 277 20
Pup-napped (PAW Patrol fan-fiction) {COMPLETED} When Chase doesn't return to the Lookout after controlling traffic in the night, Ryder and the pups b...