Life's Return

Door AquaFlare101

After four years of being back in the human realm, Luz Noceda finds herself able to return back to the Boilin... Meer

Prologue
Back in The Isles
Surprise!
Late Night Hangout
Sleeping Over
Out at The Market
Back to Hexside
Music Nerds
To Forget Is To Let Go
Magic Training
Like No Otter
Update
Special Grom Night
ANNOUNCEMENT
Sleep Walking
Corruption
Undead Lullaby
ANOTHER UPDATE
A New Place to Visit
About Time!

ANOTHER UPDATE

1K 10 3
Door AquaFlare101

Holy heck guys! 4.77k views?! Where did that come from?? Thank you all so much for your support, it means so much to me to see how much my story has been seen by so many people out there. To be honest, I thought no one would see this story like my other one, that we don't talk about... Eheh.

Anywho, just wanted to thank you all again and hope you all are having the best of holidays! I'll hopefully get back to writing more when I have time, but in the meantime I'm gonna take a hiatus break for now. Hopefully it won't be too long cause I don't wanna keep any of my readers waiting!

  See you guys around~!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

3.9K 127 14
The beginning of this story takes place after 'young blood old souls', Edit: this takes place like a year after the last episode of the first season...
18K 523 27
Ever since the Noceda children were little, they've always had problems. Luz was bullied as a child and even in her pre-teen years. The girl didn't k...
9.3K 162 15
Luz has went to camp and when she came back she didn't act any different, she still didn't get one friend so her mother (Camila) changed. She got agg...
52.8K 2K 34
Luz Noceda goes to Hexside University, she's a freshman and barely knows how to keep up with her schoolwork. She lives with her adoptive mother Eda...