Quick Transmigration : System...

By Lami2004

πŸ…ΎπŸ…½ πŸ…·πŸ…ΎπŸ…»πŸ…³ System: Host you just need to take revenge on the FLand complete task and your mission will be... More

PROLOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE
BINDING WITH A SYSTEM
ARC : 1 ( CHARACTERS)
ARC 1
ARC 1.1
ARC 1.2
ARC 1.3
ARC 1.4
ARC 1.5
ARC 1.6
IMPORTANT
ARC 1.7
ARC 1.8
ARC 1.9
ARC 1.10
ARC 1.11
ARC 1.12
ARC 1.13
ARC 1.14
ARC 1.15
ARC 1.16
ARC 1.17 (end)
ARC:2 (CHARACTERS)
ARC : 2
ARC 2.1
ARC 2.2
ARC 2.3
ARC 2.4
ARC 2.5
ARC 2.6
ARC 2.8
ARC 2.9
ARC 2.10
ARC 2.11
ARC 2.12
ARC 2.13
ARC 2.14
ARC 2.15
ARC 2.16
ARC 2.17 (end)
ARC : 3 (CHARACTERS)
ARC : 3
ARC 3.1
ARC 3.2
ARC 3.3
ARC 3.4
ARC 3.5 (end)

ARC 2.7

1.3K 61 8
By Lami2004

[A/N] : I am back from hell my lovely readers. I miss you all Merry Christmas 🎄🎅 to you all. Please enjoy this arc. Love you all.

°•°☆°•°☆°•°☆°•°☆°•°☆°•°☆°•°☆°•°

" Ah! Feng Hua you are here. "

In a large hall like room the sect leader, the FL and her 3 harem members and the patriarchs of Fu, Yu, Fei, Xu, Luo clan are here.

Zhi Ruo, Xu Moran, Luo Wei and Fei Hong are kneeling on the floor with their heads down whereas the patriarchs are quarreling with each other. As soon as they heard the sect master mentioning Feng Hua they stopped quarreling and turned to stare at her.

They are quite surprised seeing the beauty afterall not only is she one of the most beautiful women but also one of the very rare cultivators who are successful in achieving Heavenly Dao. Not to mention Feng Hua is quite young her future is really bright and boundless.

Seeing them quarreling for saving their own family children a sudden sadness flash in her eyes and Liza feels her chest stuffy which she took a deep breath and decided to ignore. Sensing the silence Liza ask Eli.

'Yo Eli what's with the sudden silence I am feeling quite awkward.  😳shy.jpg😳'

[ Its quite normal afterall you have the ability to turn a beautiful body into a ugly one. Don't worry they are just shocked. ]

'...Eli tell me seriously did a virus entered in your body ?'

[ No I just had the bad luck of choosing you as my host. ]

'...I hate you.😠 '

[ Congratulations your feelings are recruited. 🙂]

'We can't talk like this. Can you stop ? '

[ 🆗️ ]

' You agreed ? '

[ You are not feeling sad anymore so no need for me to irritate you anymore for now. ]

'....'

[ Don't think about useless things any more after you finish completing all your mission you can build a happy family of your own who will also stand for you and love you sincerely. ]

' Thanks.'

[ No problem. ]

Feng Hua didn't care about all the stares and calmly walked in. She folded her hands and bowed in front of the sect leader.

" This disciple greets shifu. "

The sect master nodded at her and said to the other family patriarchs

" Feng Hua, my direct disciple finally broke through God Realm and achieved Heavenly Dao. She witnessed it herself how these four schemed against Yu Yan and Fei Lixue and tried to kill them. They are quite worthy to be punished. "

Before anyone can say anything Feng Hua opened her mouth and said.

" If all this present esteem elders don't mind the Feng Hua will like to say something. "

Although Liza said so she didn't wait for anyone's reply and continue to talk.

" Feng Hua was returning to sect when she found these four maliciously attacking Yu Yan and Fei Lixue. If not for Feng Hua passing through that direction at that time and catching them red handed prehaps they would be dead. Feng Hua have witnesed it with her own eyes so its better for them to accept their respective punishment without anymore arguments. "

Before she can say any further those 4 kneeling culprits cut her off and started speaking.

XM : " Senior sister it was us who wanted to kill Yu Yan and Fei Lixue. Zhi Ruo is completely innocent. "

LW : " Yes he is right Zhi Ruo never wanted to hurt them. She even tried to stop us but we didn't listen to her. "

FH : " Senior Sister us all you want but not Zhi Ruo. She is innocent. "

ZR : " No! Even if its not my fault I was still there with you four. And I am also the cause why all these things happened.  Senior sister please release them and punish me. "

Watching their drama Liza only have one thought in her heart.

' CRINGE ! '

[ Seeing their clique drama I suddenly thought of a famous drama in your earth something name like Romeo and Juliet]

' Bro its an insult to compare this shit with that masterpiece. Please have some consciousness. '

Liza's lips twitched. She suddenly remember all those clique dramas she used to watch in her real world. Not to mention it is fricking cringey okay !? Just as she was going to give a sassy comment Eli anxiously shouted.

[ Host the good will of the people towards the FL present here suddenly increased. ]

' WHAT !?'

Liza looked at everyone only to see their tense face slowly relaxing and their eyes filled with sorrow and sympathy towards FL.

Liza looked at Zhi Ruo and found that a dark aura is emitted from her and her eyes are glowing pink and a crazy smile on her face.

Just as Liza was shocked she felt a sudden wave of dizziness and nausea. Not only that Liza even felt that the FL is damn lovely, pitiful, and innocent. There is a sudden urge to punish Yu Yan, Fei LiXue and herself for causing her pain and bringing tears in her eyes. Also an urge to take her as a direct disciples giving her all the valuable precious treasures of the original owner.  These absurd thoughts slowly started clouding her mind.

After her death this is the second time Liza felt so helpless.

[ Host ! ]

As soon as Liza heard Eli's voice her head became clear. That wishpering evil voice in her head is also gone. Liza in a dark serious tone ask Eli.

' Eli what the fu*k happened just now ? '

[ Well just like in the plot this is similar to the times when everyone around FL will unconditionally choose to protect and support FL even if she is wrong. Just like in ine of the future incident of the plot where although the evidence is in front of everyone they still decided to stand beside FL guiding her to the pinnacle of her life. ]

' WTF !'

[ I have already started to investigate it  and give me some more days and the result will be infront of you. ]

' Will it affect me again like now ? '

[ Nope. I have already created a protection barrier around you which will protect you from everything harmful to you in this world to a certain extent. ]

' Thanks bro.'

[ Its my duty to protect you. I will go now and continue the investigation from the looks of it you will get the result soon. ]

' Okay. Be careful. '

[ Don't worry I will be always here to protect you. ]

Liza felt warm Eli is the second preson after Him who said such warm words sincerely. Liza opened her eyes just in right time to catch the crazy smile on Zhi Ruo's face. When Zhi Ruo saw Feng Hua opening her eyes she thought that she is also under the effect like others but facing those cold eyes with suppressed fury Zhi Ruo's smirk fade away a panic and ominous feeling rising in her hear. Zhi Ruo is filled woth dread and subconsciously shouted.

" Senior martial sister"

" SHUT UP. "

Feng Hua's cold voice stopped all the blabbering noises of others. Her aura filled the whole room. Some weak patriarchs has already kneeled and vomited blood. Sect Leader wanted to tell Feng Hua to control her aura but he shut up when he saw her suppressed fury eyes. He has no doubt that if not for everyone present here she would have pound in ZhiRuo and tear her into pieces.

This is the first time he saw this type of expression afyer that incident. That incident has become a demon in her heart which she is still unable to get rid off. He is surprised that Feng Hua is able to bear the nine thousand thunder strikes.

" Get out. NOW ! "

" But Senior Feng..."

" I said get out. You four either get out by yourselves or....."

Liza didn't finished the sentence and let them imagine by themselves. Under her threat and aura pressure Xu Moran, Fei Hong and Luo Wei stood up with difficulty and run away from that room forgetting their so called true innocent lover. Zhi Ruo gnashed her teeth in anger and hatred seeing those cowards but did didn't dare to stay here. She also stood up and scramble towards the door.

After those 4 left the hall room Feng Hua finally calmed down and said to the remaining people.

"Now that all the nuisance have left the room shall we start discussing the important matter in our hand. "

Everyone shivered seeing the smile on her face.

' Scary '

Feng Hua's mood became bad after witnessing the scary power be it of the FL or the plot. She coldy declared.

" FengHua have witnessed everything with her own eyes. The fault here clearly with Zhi Ruo, XuMoran, LuoWei and Fei Hong. Yu Yan and Fei LiXue are clearly the  victims here. Those 4 should be punished heavily. "

The family patriarchs of Xu, Luo and Fei are anxious and shouted.

" No wait how can you just punish them.  May be they did some wrong but it s just too much. "

" And Yu Yan and Fei Lixue aren't dead. They are still alive without any loss of arms or legs. So there is no need for such heavy punishment. "

" Yeah and they did all these because they fell in love. They shouldn't receive such a hard punishment. "

According to the sect rules the punishment of maliciously harming their fellow sect mates are very heavy and deadly.

The family patriarchs of Yu and  Fu clan are angered by these shameless words and shouted angrily.

" That's because Feng Hua passed by their way. If not they might have been dead. Their hearts are so black that they can even think of harming their fellow sect mates who knows may be they have already turned crooked. "

" And love you say ? Isn't Yu Yan Xu Moran's fiance ? He can cheat on her just how good is his so call true love. I really want to test them. Who knows may be the result will ne different.  "

Just as another word fight is going to start sect leader stood up and said.

" Xu Moran, LuoWei, Fei Hong and Zhi Ruo are definitely the guilty ones here and they should receive the punishment they earned themselves. "

Liza released her aura pressure slightly to make those who still wanted to quarrel shut up. After getting the desired result she started talking.

" Now Feng Hua will like to talk and no one should interrupt me or.."

Feeling the aura pressure on them increased along with her half finish sentence they decided to obediently shut up than to anger this ancestor.

" First of all I wanted to say that Xu Moran, Luo Wei and Fei Hong are already lost case if possible its better to look for someone else to be the successor. "

" I am not saying because of this recent incident. I don't know if you have noticed but they are all though talented and smart they are currently head over heels over a girl. Be it love or lust they are really not suitable for being successor anymore. "

" They are even ready for facing everything for their so called love that they don't care whether they will receive any karma or not. "

" They don't care whether the girl they are protecting is really pure and innocent or not. They all decided to be blind. "

" They clearly knew the punishment they will receive for hurting their fellow sect mates yet they still did it why just to make Zhi Ruo happy. "

" They never thought that if she is really innocent and pure as they thought then how can she agreed to kill Yu Yan and Fei Lixue. "

" One can see just how blind and fool they have become for their so called love. If you really wants to make them your successors then its a matter of time till your all esteem family collapse. "

" Even if your new successors are weak as long as they know the difference between right and wrong can be differentiate between gain and loss, can use their brains your families will still continue to flourish and as for talents they can be born in the later generations. "

" Also the girl Zhi Ruo whom they so deeply love is not simple at all. "

" She can let those four possessive talented young cultivators share her among themselves and can maintain the unity. Its not something a young innocent and pure girl can do. "

" And here she can let everyone speak for herself and can get away with it while successfully maintaining her pure and innocent facade her heart has already rotten to the core. "

" She is not a simple talented cultivator. She is a talented manipulator. Beware of her. I am already investigating her. I am sure that the truth will reveal itself. After all karma always bites back. " 

After hitting the last nail to its place Liza left them to think about it themselves. She turned towards the patriarchs of Yu and Fu clan and said.

" Fei LiXue and Yu Yan are now safe and are currently recuperating. You elders can go and see them. They will feel good seeing their beloved family members. "

Yu and Fu family patriarchs nodded and quickly went to see their beloved daughter/granddaughter respectively.

Feng Hua stood up and went outside along with her shifu who was silent for a long time. Although her shifu usually looks friendly and harmless but once serious he can be both ruthless and sharp.

Liza knows that all the things she said will definately received their desired effect. She has already sown the seed of doubt and all she have to do is to let them grow. A sly smile on her face.

' Its fun to play with them. I should do it more often.'

°•°☆°•°☆°•°☆°•°☆°•°☆°•°☆°•°☆°•°
[A/N] : Please vote if you like reading this.

I have always like to draw anime and I want to share it with you all. This is one of my drawing I have drawn recently after my exams are over. Do tell me if there is anything I have to pay attention or anything that I can improve in my next drawing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 6.4K 170
Other places you can read this story if you can't wait: https://tapas.io/addictedtojrpg https://chrysanthemumgarden.com/novel-tl/tus2/ https://www.sc...
545K 23.3K 87
After enduring years of pain as a consequence of being confined by my Yandere stepbrother, I was finally freed from my misery by an unfortunate house...
144K 3.2K 23
(Y/n) was a simplistic girl living in a town full of abnormal things which consists of heroes and villains. Her parents always kept her out of harms...
1.4M 62.7K 166
Ian : let's start our missions system coco : [yes host] after they start doing missions ??? : Why do you need to work hard. I am here for working in...