TMF ONESHOTS IDK HI

De Somniphobie

[] [] [] Ships I've written so far: ˙ Drake (12) ˙ Drander (5) ˙ Drenry (2) ˙ Jiam ˙ Drelliot ˙ Jomies /p ˙... Mai multe

☀️ Welcome! 🌙
Drake 🐅
Drake 🐅 (2)
Drake 🗿
Jomies 🚼
Jiam🌲, Drenry 🐠
Drake 🍍
Drander 🐧
Drake🌡
Drander 💣
Drake 🏹
Drake 🌾
Drake 🥀
Drander 🚬
Drelliot 🐄
Drake 🐱
Drake 📻
Drander 🐲
Drake 🎷
Droey ☕
Drander 🦐
Drenry 🌊

Drake 🍄

1K 17 139
De Somniphobie

˙Main ship: Jake x Drew

˙Title:    "An arranged date night."

—————

"Pssttttt!"

What the...

"Pssssssttttttt!!! LIAM!", a certain boy whispers to me.

-"What, Henry?", I ask.

-"Look at them!"

-"Who-"

-" Drew and Jake!", he whisper-shouts.

-"What about them?", I look at my other friends, talking to each other.

-"They're so obvious, it's insane.", he declares.

I gotta admit Henry's right.

"It's soooo painful to watch..", the boy complains.

-"Wanna...", I move my eyebrows up and down.

-"Oh, hell yes! You're a genius, Liam!", he yells in the hallways.

We're gonna make them go on a date. Today.

"For the love of- Why do you guys have to embarrass me everywhere I go?", Drew asks, crossing his arms.

I look at him confused until I realize the whole school's fucking looking at us.

"Don't blame me! Blame Henry and his yelling!", I point him by the finger.

-"Hey! Way to throw me under the bus...", he pouts.

Jake just laughs while Drew rolls his eyes.

They go back to talking.

"Got any ideas?", I go to lettuce-chan.

-"Drew likes showing off his riches. Does Jake like fancy restaurants?", the boy wonders.

-"Yeah, I think he likes it fancy.", I respond.

-"Great! Let's book a table at that new fancy Italian restaurant!", the dwarf exclaims.

I nod.

"Guys, you coming?", Jake calls us, "The bell rang!", he adds, walking away with Drew.

Henry and I follow our two other friends, heading to Ms. Jones' class. I hate History.

.

.

.

After what felt like an eternity, we finally exit the classroom.

"Uhm, we'll join you guys in the cafeteria in a second!", Henry announces, sweating slightly.

He's trying not to act suspicious... which makes him suspicious.

"Sure?", Drew says, raising a brow.

Jake and him head to the cafeteria together. Gay.

"Gay, gay, homosexual, gay.", Henry smirks, as he read my mind, this genius.

-"So, what you want, lettuce-head?", I ask.

-"For the date, we have to find a way to make them meet up! And actually head in the restaurant."

-"Yeah, well I have a simple idea that might work!", I exclaim.

He raises his eyebrow, curious and eager to know.

.

.

.
---

What's taking them so long. I feel like they're scheming something...

I eat my food, explaining to Jake how I lost my watch yesterday. He was the one that bought it, actually... It was rather expensive, I have no idea where he found the money.

"What are they doing?", Jake wonders, looking at me, confused.

-"Probably scheming something... as always.", I shrug.

Finally, Liam and Henry return, as if nothing happened.

"Hey, we're back!", the dwarf exclaims.

They sit in front of Jake and I, Liam chuckling to himself while Henry is grinning.

I roll my eyes, not ready for whatever they prepared. I go back to my food while chatting with Jake, who seems to be the only person here that isn't completely an idiot.

.

.

.

I sit at my desk, in English. Jake was here a second ago, I have no idea where he went. I decide to wait for him to arrive until I see Henry grab him by the arm. What the hell is he doing...

He drags Jake, looking at me right in the eye and makes him sit next to him, in front, the hell is he up to?

I huff angrily and look away, after narrowing my eyes at Henry, who's acting strange. I watch Liam make his way to sit next to me. He waves at me, grinning. What are they up to...

"Hey, Drew! I was thinking.. There's this new Italian restaurant that opened one week ago! It's just twi streets away! And... I wanted to try their food so... can we please go?", he asks , innocently.

Oh, so that's what he wanted from the start. He could've just said so. This stupid guy, he didn't need to softball suspicious all morning.

"Sure. I'll ask Jake and Henry if they-", I start.

—"No need, I asked them and they're busy tonight. I'm not sure of what they have planned, though.", Liam begins acting suspicious again.

I just shrug it off, maybe he didn't plan anything at all. Maybe I'm just getting suspicious of him for no reason.

I nod and we start chatting about a random topic we find interesting.

.

.

.

"Hey, Drew!", Liam calls me.

—"Hm?", I reply, turning around.

The boy runs in the halls, towards me and stops abruptly.

"About that restaurant, how about we go together?", he offers.

I nod firmly and we both start exiting the school. I like hanging out with Liam but I wish Jake could be here as well...

.

.

.

We arrive at that new restaurant. It does seem pretty nice. The exterior is modern, white and navy blue, along with black decorations. The structure is atypical, which makes it obvious that it's not a common restaurant but an expensive one. The food must be far from cheap as well but that's okay, I have the money.

I turn to Liam, a bit confused. Liam isn't the type to like fancy restaurants, I know him pretty well. He likes Italian food, yes, but it's mostly pizzas, especially Stacy's mom's.

We both enter.

"Give me your best table, please.", I demand.

An employee immediately leads me to a table upstairs, on the balcony. The tables are spaced, customers can have privacy. We sit together at the table and observe the surroundings. The table is decorated with a beautiful black rose in the center. It's a plain black squared table, which makes it modern since it's not rectangular. Plants keep me and Liam company, thousands of small candles as well. The environment is calm, romantic. Faint Jazz is soothing the atmosphere, playing in the background. It's almost 7PM, since we finished school rather late today. Screw Chemistry, dude.

I give a quick glance at Liam to realize he's looking at me.

"Drew?", he questions.

—"Yes?"

—"I have to go to the bathroom, I'll be back.", he informs.

I scroll through Instagram, hearing Liam leave.

When he comes back, he sits down calmly and asks:

"Do you like it here?", smiling.

—"Yeah, well, I've seen better but this place is comfortable.

I was actually enjoying the moment, since when I go to restaurants it's usually with my parents and family members, which is annoying because I always have to act like I appreciate them. But they are dicks. This time, I was with my friend.

"Uhm...", Liam scratches the back of his head.

I look at him, motioning him to go on.

"I forgot my phone in the restroom, can you get it for me please?", he awkwardly says.

I roll my eyes, slowly standing up.

"Why don't you get it yourself?", I ask.

—"Because the waiter is coming this way.", he declares.

I roll my eyes once more, that makes it two times in a row, and walk away, finding my way to the restroom.

---

Drew walks away, finding his way to the restroom. He looks around to finally spot Liam's phone, sitting next to the sink. He grabs it and goes back to his table.

He sits back down, but to his surprise... Liam is gone.

'Where the hell did he go...', he thinks, mentally face palming.

Suddenly, like the slow person he is, he realizes that the person sitting in front of him, instead of Liam... is Jake.

"Drew..?", Jake speaks, troubled.

—"Jake!?", Drew yells at him.

The two boys sit together, looking at each other confused, the soft jazz music still playing in the back.

"Henry... told me you couldn't make it?", Jake speaks up.

—"Liam told me you couldn't make it.", the other replies.

—"Speaking of, where is Henry?", the peach asks, even more confused.

He looks around to spot no one but a waiter. It was the same waiter as before, the one Liam told Drew was approaching.

"Have you made your mind yet?", the man speaks politely, with a soft, calm and patient voice.

—"Uhm...", Jake looks at Drew in distress, indecisive, still wondering where Henry is.

After all, Henry was the one that begged him to come here. Drew glances at the menu sitting in front of him, eventually starting to read it. He wonders what Jake can like.

"He'll have a pizza, margarita with no additional toppings. I'll have the fiorentina steak, with a basic salad aside: tomato, mozzarella, no pickles but olives.", Drew clears his throat while Jake seems impressed.

—"Any drinks?", the waiter takes notes, carefully.

—"We'll have a bottle of Moët, I think you know which kind I'm talking about.", the shorter guy smirks playfully at the waiter, who blushes at the handsomeness of the boy.

Jake notices that but decides to ignore it.

"So, champagne? Any desserts?"

—"Just basic tiramisu for each of us."

The waiter nods and walks away.

The two other boys sit at their table, waiting for their food to arrive and their friends.

"I think they aren't coming back, Drew..", Jake says in a rather disappointed tone.

Drew doesn't respond. Instead, without thinking, he grabs Jake's hand tiredly, and intertwines his fingers with him across the table, making the boy blush slightly. He sighed, realizing what the idiots did. They were indeed up to something. He realized how Henry and Liam shipped him and Jake hard, he didn't get it though. He knew he had feelings for Jake but... was he really that obvious?

Jake smiles softly, rubbing his thumbs on Drew's hands, slowly, cheering the boy up. Drew isn't that upset, honestly. He just doesn't understand the two buffoons he calls his friends. Those two buffoons are still helping him make the first move on Jake though... But will he have the balls to?

"Your food is here.", another waiter comes to put down the food.

The boys release each other's hands and look at the food.

"Thanks!", Jake exclaims happily, eager to eat.

The employee leaves the two alone, on the balcony, to admire the view on the city, lights illuminating the latter since it's night.

Drew starts eating his salad and steak while Jake gets lost into the lights.

"Jake..?", Drew questions.

—"Huh- Oh, yeah! Sorry.", he laughs slightly.

That makes Drew's heart skip a beat, maybe even two beats. He blushes then looks away, not wanting the boy in front of him to know he's red.

They eat their food and drink a bit of their champagne, chatting about random stuff they find funny.

Jake devours his tiramisu, happily humming a nice melody.

"What's making you so happy?", Drew asks, curiously.

—"Nothing, just happy to spend time with you.", he admits.

The rich boy's eyes widen, a small blush appears on his cheeks again, as he almost chokes on his dessert.

"Are you okay?", Jake asks, oblivious and worried.

He knows how to openly flirt yet he can be a little blind sometimes.

"Huh- Uh, yeah! I'm okay!", the other almost shouted.

Jake chuckles at that. The two boys finish eating and drinking their champagne before leaving the place.

The two walk in the night, in the empty streets of the city. They are heading home. Jake suddenly grabs Drew's hand again, holding it gently. Drew jumps at that, turning his head to face the other boy, who seems to be laughing at him.

"W-What's so funny?", Drew stutters a bit.

—"Nothing, nothing! Your reactions are just so cute!", the other cooes, still laughing.

He earns a groan from Drew.

After he calms down, he looks at the smaller who's still pouting a little bit. Jake sighs, rolling his eyes at his friend's antics. He gives Drew's hand two gently squeezes. That made him intertwine his fingers with Jake's, cautiously, making the latter look curiously at the smaller.

They both arrive in front of Drew's huge property.

"Well, then. I'll see you tomorrow, Jake.", Drew announces, still in his garden, about to reach the doormat, then eventually the door knob.

"Wait! Drew?", the boy called out.

The other turned around, confused.

Jake walked towards him, grabbing both of his shoulders, and approached his face slowly. He gave him a small peck on the lips, before looking away, almost missing Drew's now red face.

"I love you.", he spits out, looking back at the rich one before winking at him.

He walked away, going home, leaving an immobile, confused, intensely blushing Drew.

He stood by the front door, watching Jake walk away. His heart was racing, he was breathing slightly faster than usual, it was almost unnoticeable. He put two fingers on his lips before smiling slightly. He opened the door and finally entered his house, still red.

—————

Word count: 2217

B)))) I'm just about to start school that I'm already thinking bout Drake fucking hell? I need help. Chile anyways sorry I'm lazy as always, this thongs prob full of grammar mistakes.

Liked the story? Vote! B)

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

277K 5.5K 200
Me like the dream team. That's about it. You can request if you want if anyone reads this. It's just homies being homies, nothing else. I don't want...
29.9K 294 35
This story will include many ships, such as: -Jailey (Main ship) -Lander (Dey is too cute for their own good 😩 ) -Milliot (I stan ✋ ) -Saisy ( ✨ Y...
1.3K 37 16
☆ - Feel Free To Request !! ☆ - I Do All Ships Except for Drew/Liam/Zander x Any Girl or Zoey/Sadie x Any Boy Unless Platonic or One-sided (I hc Dria...
14.7K 136 10
Requests open (⁠~⁠‾⁠▿⁠‾⁠)⁠~ • Almost every ship is acceptable ~ All rules in first Chapter !! ^^ (Help wtf do you write in descriptions 😃🔫) Achi...