Their World (R.Hale & E.Culle...

By M3_Writer

And there's certain things that I adore (I'm sorry) And there's certain things that I ignore But I'm certain... More

Summary
Cast
Aesthetic
Graphic Gallery
Act One
Prologue
Chapter One: Munchkin
Chapter Two: Major Jasper Whitlock
Chapter Three: Short Stuff
Chapter Four: Annie
Chapter Five: She Is
Chapter Six: The Legends Are True
Chapter Six: Driving Lessons
Chapter Seven: Ana
Chapter Eight: We Got You
Chapter Nine: Finally!
Chapter Ten: I'm Going To Kill You!
Chapter Eleven: Baseball Game
Chapter Twelve: We Promise
Act Two
Chapter One: Sugar
Chapter Two: Goodbye
Chapter Three: New Chapter
Chapter Four: Living
Chapter Five: No It Didn't
Chapter Six: Trust Me
Chapter Seven: She's Gone
Chapter Eight: Volturi
Chapter Nine: I Did Hard
Act Three
Chapter One: Fudge Sticks
Chapter Two: It's Ana
Chapter Three: It's Always Been You
Chapter Four: I Love You
Chapter Five: Their World
Chapter Six: We Won't
Chapter Seven: Soulmates
Chapter Eight: You Are Safe
Chapter Nine: Understand?
Chaptet Ten: Graduation
Chapter Eleven: Major
Chapter Twelve: Training
Chapter Thirteen: She's Ana
Chapter Fourteen: Be Careful
Chapter Fifteen: Group Hug
Act Four: Breaking Dawn
Chapter One: Telling
Chapter Two: Grandpa
Chapter Three: Gender
Chapter Four: So Proud
Chapter Five: Eternity And More
Chapter Seven: Everything I Always Wanted
Chapter Eight: Completely In Love
Chapter Nine: Always Wanted
Epilogue
❀ ༄ ❀ New Story ❀ ༄ ❀

Chapter Six: It's Time

17.3K 469 65
By M3_Writer

Chapter Six:
It's Time

It's been a month since Bella and Edward's wedding. Edward and Bella came back just a week ago. Bella was doing amazing with her transition she loved being immortal and I loved it for her.

Today was the day of our baby shower. Right now I was just seating in bed admiring my bump. It's been a bumpy road being pregnant with twins but I loved it and I couldn't wait to meet them.

While I was thinking I didn't notice someone coming into the room until I saw a flash. I turned to see Rosalie standing there with a smile.

"You looked so beautiful I had to," she told me coming up to me and showing me the picture. I smiled at it before kissing her softly.

"Thank you now help me up," I told her making her laugh as she helped me stand up.

"Now let's get you ready," Rosalie told me and I smile at her as she helped me walk well more like a waddle to the bathroom, and started helping me get ready for the shower.

After getting my dress on and doing my makeup. Rosalie did my hair in beach curls so I didn't have to worry about it. Soon I was walking downstairs hearing all the commotion. We only invited the pack, my dad, Jess, and Billy. The Volturi did send gifts though. A lot and all sign by your favorite Uncle Caius and his brothers.

Getting downstairs I smiled seeing everyone and the decorations. It was all in baby blue for both boys which I loved. Alice was of course in charge of everything because Carlisle told me I didn't need to get my blood pressure high this late in my pregnancy.

He thought I could go into labor soon since I was having twins and my stomach already dropped which scared Emmett since he was in front of me talking as it did it.

It was a funny moment though but not for him. He thought something was wrong and immediately rushed me towards Carlson who was confused before he noticed my huge stomach and told Emmett what it meant. Which made him even more nervous. Carlisle already had everything ready at the house for whenever I did go into labor. I made sure he had an epidural and could do it because I wasn't going to have birth without one.

"There's the future mommy!" I heard someone yell and turned to see it was Paul who had a big smile on his face. I smiled and hugged him as he smiled down at my bump.

"I can't believe it soon you will be a mom!" Paul told me and I smiled at him nodding as I touched my bump.

"I know I am beyond excited for them to be born and I know everyone else is too. Especially Emmett and Jasper since they are the ones who usually have to deal with my carvings," I told Paul making him laugh as Jasper came up beside me.

"We are beyond ready especially with her mode swings," Jasper told Paul making me hit him as Paul laughed.

"You try creating not one but two lives and tell how you feel," I told Jasper glaring as he gulped and walked away. I sighed looking back at Paul who was smiling.

"I love you, Ana," Paul told me laughing making me laugh at him too.

"Ana there you are come on," Alice told me as she pulled me towards everyone. I smiled hugging everyone and thanking them for being here. I was just excited about the food mostly the cake.

After talking with everyone Alice announced it was time for presents. I smiled at everything everyone got the boys. Paul of course got them both a stuffed wolf. Which I laughed at.

Jacob and Jess got them some clothes and diapers. Emily and Sam got them blankets that were hand-stitched. I cried at that hugging Emily tightly.

Alice and Jasper got them swings and a shirt that said Uncle Cowboy is my favorite. Which I laughed at and hugged Alice and Jasper tightly. They also got them a humidifier and white noise machine.

Esme and Carlisle got them diapers, different baby medicines, clothes, a breast pump, and a stroller. Which went with the car seats that dad got them. He also got them both a stuffed police dog. Lastly, he got them a shirt that said my grandpa is the best. I hugged him and smiled saying he was of course.

Bella and Edward got them books and clothes. I laughed knowing the books were probably Edward's ideas. Billy got me a nursing pillow and bottles. the packs all got clothes and diapers and bottles. Which I needed a lot.

The Volturi got them both a shirt that said favorite humans babies one and two. I laughed loudly at that trying not to let dad see it. They also got their essentials and night light with wipe warmers and diapers.

I smiled hugging everyone for everything they got me. Soon enough everyone left and I sighed resting my legs on Alice who had Jasper rubbing my shoulders.

"You okay baby?" Rosalie asked as she came up to me. I smiled at her and nodded my head as she and Emmett came to stand in front of me.

"Yes I am," I told them and they nodded kissing my lips softly.

"Good do you think we can go somewhere right quick? We want to show you something," Emmett told me and I nodded at him as he held his hand out for me to help me up.

"Alright let's go. Come on," Emmett told me as he picked me up. I smiled at him as the three of us sped out of the house.

Soon enough we stopped and Emmett put me down.
"Alright Annie close your eyes," Emmett told me I sighed but nodded nonetheless. As we took a few more steps we suddenly stopped.

"Alright open," Rosalie told me and when I opened my eyes tears immediately welled up.

"Is this?"I ask them and they nodded at me.
"Welcome home baby?" Rosalie told me and I squealed running well more like waddling towards the front doors.

Walking in I saw a large entrance that was already decorated. I smiled looking around and continued walking.

As I continued walking I saw the living room. I smiled looked at the fireplace and tv. They knew how much I loved high ceilings and a fireplace.

Next was the kitchen. It was big and modern. I smiled looking at it and I saw a coffee maker right there in the front making me laugh.

The next room was a relaxing room. I smiled looking around it. My mates knew how much I loved being in a cozy place where I could cuddle up and look at the stars. I smiled seeing the sunroof.

Heading out those doors was the patio. I smiled seeing the large area where the kids can run around and play.

After heading back inside I headed towards the stairs and went upstairs. I then opened the door on the right. I could already tell it was our room by the picture on the nightstand. It was the picture from our first date and on the other nightstand, it was my first sonogram picture of the twins.

As I opened the first door I saw a larger bathroom. The shower was gigantic and so was the bath. I smiled at it heading towards the door beside it.

Heading into it there was a gigantic walk-in closet that was divided into three parts. I smiled seeing mine I could already tell that Alice is the one who put everything in this room.

Heading out of that room I headed room the hallway and opened it to see a guest bedroom. It also had a bathroom connected to it.

Leaving those rooms I headed towards the other side of the upstairs and the first room was a playroom for the kids. I smiled at it.

Leaving that room I went to the next and opening I felt more tears in my eyes. It was one of the twins' rooms. I smiled softly at it seeing all the stuff I got already in this one. It also had a bathroom connected to it.

The room beside that one was another room for the twins. I smiled softly at it as tears fell down my face looking at it. Everything was put up as well in this room. It also had a bathroom connected to it.

The last room on this side of the hallway was also a guest room. I smiled looking at it. It was beautiful and I loved it. It also had a beautiful bathroom connected to it.

After that bathroom, I walked downstairs to see my mates on the couch waiting for me. I ran to them hugging them tightly.

"I love it! Thank you both so much!" I told them as tears fell down my face. They smiled at me hugging me tightly.

As we were hugging I suddenly felt something painful from my stomach. I groaned pulling away and touching my stomach. It didn't feel like one of the twins' hard kicks it was something else.

"Annie, what's wrong?" Emmett asked me as I took a deep breath.

"Yeah I am just hurting really bad," I told them and they both looked at me concerned.

"It might just be Braxton hicks but let's go see Carlisle just to check," Rosalie told me making me nod at her as Emmett picked me up and sped towards the house.

Getting to the house I groaned again hissing making everyone sped to me concerned.

"Ana, what's wrong?" Jasper asked me as he came up to me first. I sighed taking a deep breath letting the pain pass. Rosalie answered for me instead.

"She started having pain in her stomach but her water didn't break. I think it's just Braxton hicks," Rosalie said as Carlisle came up to us.

"Let's cheek you out," Carlisle told me as he helped me towards his office. Getting inside he hooked me up to different machines to check my heartbeat, the babies, and to start doing an ultrasound.

"Well everything seems fine but I know what is causing the discomfort," Carlisle told the three of us making me look towards him.

"And?" I question annoyed making him smile at me.
"It's Braxton hicks which means for the next few days you need to take it easy. The babies will be here soon," Carlisle told me making me sigh but nod my head.

"Alright I will try too," I told him making him look towards my mates who nodded saying they will.

After that, they helped me up and took me towards the living room, and for the rest of the night, we watched Disney movies as I ate ice cream.

____

The next week was annoying. Nobody would let me do anything but seat down and fold clothes because they knew I had to do something.

Right now Jasper and Edward were on babysitting duty as Emmett was getting me ice cream, Rosalie was making sure everything was ready for the twins and Carlisle was double-checking he had everything for the birth.

"Jasper I need to pee. Help me up please," I told him with a smile and he nodded helping me up.

The second he did a whoosh was heard as I felt something drip down my legs. I looked at Jasper wide-eyed as he looked the same and Edward looked disgusted.

"Did you just pee on yourself?" Edward asked me disgusted.

"No her water just broke you, idiot. Carlisle!" Jasper yelled making everyone run into the living room as Edward looked wide-eyed.

"It's time," I said looking at Carlisle wide-eyed.

Authors Note: So if you haven't noticed I changed the gender of the twins to both boys. You will understand later I promise

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 69 45
"𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑." "𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑, 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆." Jasper Hale X Fem OC!
792K 17.9K 24
in which two vampires are very possessive over their flirty mate • " want to know a secret? " " sure " " i can't stop thinking about you both " • ...
16.9K 317 15
"You don't understand how much you mean to me. You are my heart." "I've love you a thousand years, hell maybe even more." "I'll never stop loving you...
48.2K 1.5K 15
"You Became My Everything And Showed Me The True Meaning Of Love." Eclipse | Book 3