Blood, sweat and tears ~ HP~...

By Jaguar_potterhead

"You abandoned me, was I not enough." More

Ch-1.The night it all began..
Ch-2.Padfoot to the rescue
Ch-3.Life Growing up
WHAT!?
Ch-4.Hogwarts Letter
Ch-5.Diagon alley
WTF!?
A/N
Ch-7.In the train
Ch-8.Sorting ceremony
Ch-9.First Day
I HAVE INSPIRATION
Ch-10.Troll in the dungeon?
Ch-11.The Riddle of the Turban

Ch-6.Hogwarts here I come!

525 14 0
By Jaguar_potterhead

Today.....Today is the day that I have been waiting for a long time. I am finally going to Hogwarts today.

woohoo 'Hogwarts here I come!!.'

I get up and do my morning routine  I dress up in proper clothes and head down.

his shirt ^^

ring^^

other jewelry will be the same and the pants will be the same as the picture but in grey.

I head downstairs satisfied with my outfit.

As I reach downstairs I am immediately tackled by Sirius in a bone-crushing hug.

I push him slightly to see that he had tears in his eyes.

'Dad? are you crying?' i asked.

He just huffed in response and told me to shut up and eat my breakfast.

I nodded before going toward the dining table and eating the breakfast that was in my plate.

Moony came in and patted me on the back saying encouraging words to me, I smiled and thanked him before hugging him as well.

All 3 of us flooed to platform 9 3/4 and I boarded my train which was about to leave I said my last goodbyes before joining Draco and Blaise (we had met the Malfoys and zabinis in the station) in a compartment along with Crabbe, Goyle, and pansy.

I sighed as I looked outside the window this was going to be a long journey.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 32.6K 93
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
184K 8.4K 106
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
795K 48K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...