milk and tea | ChildeXreader

By -LOVELIQ

"๐šŒ๐šž๐šฃ' ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š ๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š–๐š’๐š•๐š” ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ~ ๐š ๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š› ๐š’๐š ๐šž๐š™ ๏ฟฝ... More

โ˜๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐• โ˜๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
๊ง๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๊ง‚
๊ง๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๊ง‚
๊ง๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿน๊ง‚
๊ง๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿบ๊ง‚
๊ง๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿป๊ง‚

โฆ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘™ *ฬฃฬฅโ˜†ยทอ™ฬฅโ„โ€งฬฉฬฅเฟŒเฝฒเพ€เพ‡หŸอ™โ˜ƒ๏ธหŸอ™เฟŒเฝฒเพ€เพ‡โ€งฬฉฬฅโ„

1.8K 64 117
By -LOVELIQ

Late Christmas special cuz I had no motivation
No this is not connected to the actual plot I just did it for fun<3

☃️࿌ིྀ྇⋆ᘓમ૨ıડτന੨ડ⋆࿌ིྀ྇☃️

"Sooo.. (Y/N) are you coming or not?" Mona questioned as you stared at the invitation card in your hands.

"Christmas party eh? I don't know.. Not really my type of-" you spoke but got interrupted as the door was kicked open by someone.

"Oh yes you're coming." keqing said, walking into the room.

"But keqing~" you whined.

"No buts, you're not missing out on this, plus I heard that childe is going~" she whispered the last part in your ears, and you felt your face heat up.

"What does that have anything to do with this!?" you glared at her, mona smirked at you and keqing ignored you, and began going through your clothes.

"Hey where's that one dress that you bought for Christmas last year.. It was the prettiest one." keqing called for you.

"I don't have it anymore." you lied.

"Isn't it that one?" mona pointed at the red dress hidden at the very back of the wardrobe.

"STOP"

"yeah it's this one" keqing smiled and pulled out the dress.

"You we're right, it's soooo pretty!" Mona complimented the dress, both her and keqing ignoring your whining.

Keqing turned to you to speak, when your phone suddenly rang.
You looked at it and saw that it non other than the culprit, childe.

You picked up your phone, and pressed answer.

"Hello?"

"Hey hi (y/n)! I was wondering.. Are you coming to the party tonight?"

"Oh actually i-"

'Say yes!' Keqing mouthed to you, and besides her Mona Was nodding her head.
'Say you're going to the party'

"It would be a bummer if you didn't come, it's gonna be really fun!"

"Oh I'm coming! Of course I am, how can i miss out on the Christmas celebration.."

"That's great! I'll see you there tonight!"

"Yeaaaa..bye." You hung up the phone quickly and look at the two girls infront of you.

"You did it! See, it wasn't that hard" keqing sat down next to you and gave you a pay, you groaned in response.

"We'll come pick you up tonight, unless~" Mona chirped, winning at keqing.

"What?" you looked at her confused, she just shook her head and grabbed keqing's arm, lifting her on her feet, then she whispered something in her hear.

"Ohh~ not a bad idea." keqing said, with an approving tone.

"Well we're gonna go, if you need something just call us, don't forget the party is at 8 and dress up nicely! Bye!" Mona said in a hurry an grabbed her bags, then ran out of the door with keqing.

"Ohhhh my godddd."

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
Later that night.
·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

You put on your earrings, then your diamond  necklace, you closed your jewelry box and put it inside the drawer.

You looked at yourself through the mirror, examining yourself.

What if i don't look pretty enough?

you slightly frowned, but suddenly you heard a loud horn outside, then you received a message from keqing.

'Hey! I'm waiting outside for you. '

You grabbed your bag and looked at yourself through the mirror one more time, before running towards the front door, but putting on your heels beforehand.

As you went outside, your eyes shot wide open to see a.. FERRARI?

The driver's window went down and your heart skipped a beat when you saw childe inside.

He smiled at you, he got out of the car and your lips slightly parted, he was dressed sonicely, he almost looked like a real gentleman.

"Wow, you look beautiful." he suddenly said, you felt your face burn up, you fiddled with your fingers nervously.

"T-thank you! You look great tonight. "
You exclaimed, trying to cover up your embarrassment.

"Thank you (y/n)." he answered with a heart-taking laugh after, then he opened the door to the front seat for you.
"M'lady."

you smiled at him, your heart beating fast, then you walked inside the car and he closed the door after you.

after he got inside, he began driving and put on some music.
Driving through the streets with the glistening snow, the grayish white sky complimenting the tall building with festive decorations.

You looked at childe from the side, he was concentrated on the road ahead of him, the two of you fell into a comfortable silence, and you continued onto the way to the party.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆
Arriving at the party.
⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

your eyes scanned over the people, everyone was having the best time of their lives, drinking, dancing to the music, some having silly food competitions, and others building their own little gingerbread houses.

"So, how was the ride with your future husband?" keqing slid next to you, a sly smirk on her face.

"YOU set me up, again." you pouted at her, crossing your arms over your chest.

"He has a pretty nice car.. Must be nice to have a billionaire boyfriend." Mona huffed, looking over at childe.

"He's not my boyfriend!" you whispere shouted, gripping Mona's arm.

"Whatever you say girl."

Keqing noticed childe walking towards you, so she nudged Mona and whispered something in her ear, she nodded and turned to you.
"Hey we're gonna go get a drink, you want anything?"

"I'm good."

"Okayyyy.. We'll be right back!"

You nodded and watched them walk away.

"Hey (y/n)!" a voice called out.

You turned around and saw childe, a faint ush crept to your face.

"Hey childe."

"How are you enjoying the party?" he moved next to you, eyes locked on you.

"I like it, it's very lively."

"It is indeed." childe said, he was about to say something else until he noticed you looking at someone.

His eyes darted to where you were looking, an he saw a blonde boy with green eyes waving at you with a big smile and hue of red on his face.

Oh.

You waved back at him with a smile, childe's smile then dropped.

"Is that.. Your boyfriend?" his sudden question question surprised you so much you nearly choked on your own spit.

"What?! No no, it's not anything like that, he's just a great friend of mine." you waved your hand in front of you frantically.

Childe felt a wave of relief wash over him, he let out a small sigh and looked back at you.

"Did you know that kissing under the sprigs of a Mistletoe is a well-known tradition," childe started, "the mistletoe was declared a symbol of love am vowed to plant a kiss on all those who passed beneath it."

You looked at him confused, "yeah, why do you say?"

He rose his hand and held a mistletoe above the two of you.

"Lucky me!" a sly smirk plastered on his face, and you felt your heart doing backflips.

He put his hand around your waist and pulled you closer, his eyes were on your lips, then they moved to your eyes.

"May I, m'lady?"

You slowly nodded, heart beating faster than ever, you put your hands on his shoulders, he leaned in and his lips landed on yours, you immediately kissed him back, melting into his touch.

You could hear the sound of cheering around you, two of them being mona and keqing, their voices loud and clear.

The two of you then pulled away from the kiss, childe had a grin on his face, he dropped the mistletoe and put both of his arms around you engulfing you in a tight embrace, even lifting you in the air in the process. You of course, returned the hug and wrapped your arms around his neck.

"You're the best thing that has ever happened to me (y/n), I love you."

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒ ⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒ ⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒ ⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒ ⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZSexLwqw2/

Y'ALL HAVE TO SEE THIS VIDEO I'M CRYING I LOVE CHILDE SO MUCH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 4.3K 50
โฅโฅโฅ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] โ›โ›๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช, ๐•Ž๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•–๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ช๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜, ๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช...
135K 5.6K 100
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
1M 40K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.3M 54.6K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC