Our Toxic Addiction

Galing kay malia_lolllllllll

Malia Diaz Mendoza known as the dark blade the fearless cold hearted Assassin ,who has every man on their kn... Higit pa

How it started
The Taking
THE PLAN
THE BALL
MATEO
Psychopath
The truth
CODY BLADE IS A DEAD MAN WALLKING
Finsh what you started
Sexual tension
Meeting him
Mine
Come out you p*ssy
Living with the enemy
Bianca bitch
Just one more time
Little secret is out
Old habits
Bora bora
First time
The wedding
Come back to me
Just us
He is back
Blackmail
Back to normal
How dumb are you

Liar

783 21 3
Galing kay malia_lolllllllll

It's around 9am and I'm getting ready for work,I put on my cloths,made my bed and read my emails for the Mendoza company.

I went downstairs taking my air pods out when I heard couple of voices in my dads office I stopped on the stairs to hear what they were saying and it was the Martinez family.

Damon's POV;
"She doesn't even talk to us about it and ignores all our questions and just works day and night" Mr Mendoza says tapping his pen on the desk the whole family is here except Rafael and the Mendoza family except malia,we came to speak about Cody's death since rafael killed him we just had to make sure he didn't leave any trails but there wasn't any trails. "Yh rafael doesnt even speak to us about it he goes work,trains and just deals with our warehouse shipments" I say sitting down on the couch,everybody is dead silent in the room were all sitting there thinking what when on between them two,

All of a sudden we hear a sound coming from the door,I look at my dad and mr Mendoza who looks at the door,I turn my head and see it's malia leaving the house "malia is that you" I say walking out of the office and shutting the door.

Back to Malias POV:

Shit they heard me I try run to the door but Damon comes out, "malia wait" I turn around smiling and putting my keys back in my pocket "hey Damon" he comes up to me and says "I called you,you didn't answer" I know I didn't answer I couldn't deal with all the questions "Yh sorry I was working" he rolls his eyes as he knows that's not true.

"Malia you need to tell me the truth I can't get it out of rafael,what the hell happened between you two" I look at the ground crossing my arms not wanting to answer him "malia he has been acting all weird and strange after you left,whatever happend between you two sort it out because he is slowly loosing his mind" to be honest I couldn't care less what was happening with him "Damon what do you want me to do"
"I want you too deal with him or go talk to him" Tallk to him no way not after he slept with that slag and spoke to me like that.

"Sorry Damon's he isn't my problem anymore maybe try that plastic blonde bitch" I say putting my air-pods in and walking out the door.I get into my G-wagon and on the car,what the fuck is his problem he fucked me and used me then got with who he wanted to do why is he the one loosing his mind,ugh fuck it I don't care.

As I finished up with killing this guy,I cleaned up and walked back to my car getting my keys out,I can't stop but think if he was telling the truth though did he actually kill Cody and sleep with bianca but why would he lie he made it clear I was just his bonus to get to Cody.

I get in my car and sit still for a minute wondering if I actually cared enough to see if he was telling the truth,I get my phone from my bag and dial Damon's number and press call "Damon" he answer and says "malia hey" I take a breath in and out wondering if this is a good idea, "if were gonna help rafael I need your help" i say as he listens "ok what do you need" first before I do anything I need to tell damon what happened, "meet me at Aurora ink building but don't let anybody see" "ok" he says as I cut the phone.

I drove home quickly ran up the stairs and changed my next plan involved me going to the Aurora ink so I can't go with blood stains on me ,I quickly showered and put on a suit and got back into my car to meet Damon outside of Aurora ink.

I pulled up behind the building spotting Damon's car,I beeped at him telling him to get in the car,he walked over and go in the passager seat and shut the door. "Ok so you wanna tell me what your planning on doing" I turn over and look at him with my hand on the wheel, "in order for me to do anything you need to know what happend" he nods his head and listens while I tell him what happend I see his eyes flare up when i tell him what Rafael did and who could blame him.

"I knew my brother was a dick but I didn't know he was that extreme even if he hates you" I laugh and say "ok now I need your help" I say while taking my heels off and crossing my legs, "tell me"
"I need you too call that business man that tried buying the company two weeks ago" he looks at me in hesitation and calls the guy, "done he is coming over now" "good now when we go in there I called a meeting since im still a shareholder I need you to sighn your shares over to me" he rubs his forehead "why" "if Rafael thinks im gonna sell his company maybe he will tell me the truth about what happend" he sighs and says "fine let's go before I change my mind"

We walk up the stairs and see the shareholders except Rafael he is probably already in the conference room they all move in.Me and Damon are at the back walking in last while he fills ash in,I only need Damon's shares so I don't need to ask for ash's but im not gonna actually sell his company I n just need to scare him.

What the fuck is this meeting about and who called in,I sit at the head table and tap my foot waiting for whoever called it,and holy shit she walks in with Damon and ash to her side they both take there seats while she sits opposite me, "im sure everybody is wondering why I called this meeting" fuck I forgot I sigjned some shares over to her when she moved in

She carries on speaking while my hand is on the table,waiting for her to look at me but she don't she looks around except for my direction,what is she planning.

As I finsh TAlking I stand up and open the door for the guy to come in and say "I'm sighing my shares over to Mr Bruno" as I say that I turn to Rafael and his face drops, "oh and Damon has kindly sold his shares to me so Mr Bruno will have half the shares" I laugh inside watching his eyes fire up.

The meeting is over and Rafael storms out with out even saying anything,as soon as he leaves I follow him into the empty hallway "You just gonna ignore me" I scream as he stands still facing his back to me, "I'm selling half your company to a stranger and your not gonna say anything" as I walk closer and he turns around "what do you want"

"The truth I know Cody ain't dead and I know you didn't sleep with her so why did you lie" he looks at me pinching his eyebrows together and says "I didn't lie" fucks sake why is he still lying for what the fuck
"Liar" I say as he scoffs "I'm not gonna play games with you,so don't try selling my company or.." he says as I cut him of "or what" I look at him crossing my arms "either tell me truth or il sell,either way il find out the truth" he licks his lips and puts his hands in his pocket,
"Malia,don't" I lean in closer and look up at him "Yh I know payback is a bitch" as I walk off and see him still standing there.

"Your brother is one stubborn piece of shit" I say walking into Damon's office "why what did he do" "it's what he isn't doing telling the truth now I need to think of something new" I say placing my purse on his desk and sitting down "I have an idea" he says leaning back in his chair "do tell" I say grinning "if he says he slept with that girl and Cody's dead then why don't we just find out for our self and see if he did" each brother is dumber than the other does he not think I already tried seeing if he actually killed Cody "dumbass I tried he either covered his trails so good it's illegal or he is lying so now what" "no I mean go to bianca and see if they slept together"

I lean back in my chair and cross my legs "please she probaly told half the world they did already" "well go find out if she is lying or not and if she is expose Rafael and force him to tell the truth and il work on finding out it Cody's dead"

Maybe he had a point il see if bianca is lying and he can see if Cody is dead,I swear this man is gonna kill me one day but I just don't know why he would lie about sleeping with her or killing Cody what does he gain from lying and if sleeping with me was just a bonus than why all those times did he pretend to fucking care about me.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

177K 4.9K 24
"I have a goddess in front of me, it'd be a crime not to worship her." He whispered in my ear. His lips and hands met my skin anywhere they could. Hi...
22.3M 470K 50
"Don't ever let me smell another man on you Kitten." He pinned me up against the wall holding my hands above my head. "You are mine.... Only mine." ...
649K 15.9K 46
Morana, a thirteen year old assassin, a legend. She was born in France and raised by the French mafia. She gets sent to kill a Cortello brother, she...
474 15 15
Lilith the Russian devil The temptress of shadows she/he known for being --ruthless, emotionless, cold-hearted, killing charm, cold-bloded killing m...