Babygirl, You're OURS!

By mutainicole_2

Lily's bullies came back to her life after making highschool a living hell for her. She wants to escape them... More

Them
🌻Hurt🌻
🌻Help🌻
🌻Lulu🌻
🌻mall🌻
🌻Taken🌻
🌻 Sleep 🌻
🌻Run🌻
🌻 Punishment 🌻
🌻Bake🌻
🌻Bride🌻
🌻 Escape 🌻
🌻Ours!🌻
🌻 Attack 🌻
🌻Saved🌻
🌻Avery🌻
🌻 kidnap🌻
🌻hungry🌻
WARNING🚨🚨
🌻missing🌻
🌻 found 🌻
🌻family🌻

🌻Seen🌻

25.7K 481 58
By mutainicole_2

Lily's POV
It's been a week since I went to the mall. After the incident , I found it hard to go outside. But I'm currently in the garden having a small picnic with Lulu and Mumu. Mumu is sleeping on the picnic blanket while Lulu and I are having tea. The weather was perfect and I even wore one of my favorite outfits. (Her outfit 👇)

Linda and Jake left awhile ago. They told not to go beyond the gate. I think Mumu got bored because she woke up and started playing with a blue butterfly. I didn't pay much attention to her and continued taking tea with biscuits.

I looked around and noticed Mumu was no longer in the garden. I searched for her around the compound but I couldn't find her. Could she have gone outside the gate? Maybe I should check. 'but you'll be disobeying Linda and Jake' I ignored my conscience and went to the gate. I made sure no one was around. I could feel my heartbeat increase. " Relax Lily, you're just checking. No one will hurt me. " I said to myself.

I slowly opened the gate. I was so relieved when I saw her following the same butterfly. But what discouraged me was that she on the other side of the road. I was about to cross the road when a car pulled up a few meters away from me . I ignored it and went to Mumu.

I crossed the road and carried her. She kept squirming in my arms. And for some unknown reason, I felt like I was being watched. " Mumu stop being stubborn. We need to go back, there are more butterflies in the garden. " I scolded her. I did feel guilty but I couldn't risk disobeying Linda and Jake. What if they arrived early and found out I left the compound?

" Ouch! " Mumu scratched my arm making me drop her. I could feel the tears starting to well up in my eyes. Mumu looking me then crossed the road and went back to the house. I was just about to follow her when the car from earlier stopped beside me. 'What's going on?' I thought.

I heard the door opening. I immediately panicked and tried to run only to end up hitting a hard chest. Whoever that person was, he or she was really, really tall. I said a small 'sorry' and ran back to the house without looking at the person.

..
When did Linda and Jake arrive? I opened the as quietly as I could. They were sitting in the living room. They looked relieved to see me. " Just where have you been young lady? Do you know how worried we were ? We thought something bad happened to you?!" Jake said and wiped the tears on Linda's face.

The forced me to sit and explain everything. " You are in so much trouble. You'll stay in you room for the rest of the day with Mumu . You can't leave till tomorrow morning." Linda said angrily. She then carried me back to my room and looked me inside. ( It was around 4pm )

As soon as she left , I broke down. " This i-is all you f-fault.'' I said to Mumu. As usual she looked at me then climbed the bed and made herself comfortable. I guess I could read her a story.

Taylor's POV (Earlier)
I was driving to Mr Carter's house. I really wanted to get this over with this and go back to Los Angeles. My men drove behind me but at a distance. I felt like I was wasting my time. I mean , I had better things to do like... find our little Lily.

It had been five fucking years since she was seen at that damn train station! But I never lost hope. I know she is hiding somewhere but just you wait till I find her.

Her father accepted there was nothing he could do to keep her away from us. We also promised to keep her safe. I stopped driving when I saw a little kitten chasing a little butterfly across the road. I didn't know why I found it fascinating watching it play with the butterfly. A few minutes later a tiny girl opened the gate. She looked relieved to see the cat. I know I shouldn't lust over any other girl apart from Lily but damn, this girl was... Her jiggly round ass bounced as she ran across the road. I wanted to bend her over my lap and spank her. I don't think she was wearing a bra because I could see her nipples tracing on the material and don't get me started on her slender waist. I looked down and noticed my friend down there wanted some attention. Just great! Now I had two problems to take care of.

I still hadn't seen her face. My breath hitched when she turned to my direction... Lily? Could it really be? I needed to have a closer look. I alighted from the car only for her to bump into me. She wasn't even paying attention to me , rather she was looking at a small scratch on her hand.

I was speechless . She was here all this time! I was just about to hold her when she ran back. How dare she!?

" I want some of you to stay here and make sure you don't loose her. Keep an eye an eye on her and nothing happens to her !" I commanded my men.

I dealt with Carter and went back to Los Angeles. I called my brothers and Cade to the penthouse. As soon as they arrived I told them how I found her. " This better not be some sick joke!" Cade said as he stood up. " You really think I would joke about something like this? If you don't want to believe me that's fine by me!" I said angrily. What's the matter with this guy!?

I later received her info and showed it to them. I wanted Linda and Jake to be investigated later. For now, we had to come up with a plan to get her. Be ready babygirl, daddy's coming!

Lily's POV
I was really bored. I had cleaned my room and taken a shower. I couldn't wait for the punishment to end. I decided to forgive Mumu. She was sleeping near the balcony when I finished reading my book.

Linda came to my room and brought my supper. " I'm sorry Linda , I won't ever do that again. I promise I won't ever disobey you again...just let me out of this room." I begged her. " Lily you have to face you punishment and I really think we should get rid of that cat . It has brought you nothing but trouble. If you misbehave again I promise I'll throw Mumu out!" I flinched at her harsh tone and looked at her with a scared expression. Immediately, her eyes held guilt. I turned to the other side so that she would only see my back. My lower lip wobbled . I cried at the thought of Mumu as all by herself. She doesn't deserve to be left alone.

I heard Linda sigh. " Lily, I didn't mean it that way..." She was cut off when Jake walked in. " What's with all the shouting?" He asked. She whispered something to him. I felt myself being pulled and placed on Linda's lap with Jake sitting beside us. " Lily, we care about you and none of us will be able to take it if something bad happened to you. You don't know how special you are to us. You know we love you right?" Jake said softly. I nodded and wiped my tears. " That's why we're doing all this. We just want to make sure you are safe." He said.

They were right, I should be grateful. I hugged them then ate and fell asleep.

The following morning
( Her outfit 👇)

I went to Jake's study and did some assignments with Madam Lilian. I was to spend the day with Linda because Jake had something to take care of in town.

" C'mon Lily! Stop playing in the kitchen ! You'll end up hurting yourself." Linda said and giggled as tried to catch me. " But Linda, I'm bored... let's play, please." I begged. " Fine, but slow down." She said while trying to catch her breath . " We will be going to the park tomorrow." I stopped and looked at her frightened. I really don't want what happened last time to repeat. " B-but Linda..." She cut me off before I could finish. " No buts Lily! I promise nothing will happen to you. I won't allow it." She whispered the last part.

I slightly calmed down. We had fun baking a strawberry shortcake. As we waited for Jake to arrive, Linda did my hair. I slept and prayed that nothing bad happened to me the following day.

Only if I knew fate had other plans for me.

........................................................................
Hi Marafiki

WARNING!!
From now on, the chapters are only for MATURE READERS! So if you have an innocent mind I would advise you not to read them!

I'm sorry for updating late . I'm not even going to give an excuse as to why I did. I'm sorry.

I know some of you do not like the outfits I pick out for Lily 😅. Just know you are free to imagine it is another outfit, it doesn't have to be the one I choose🥺.

I have to start studying 🙂. Honestly, I enjoy studying 😌.

I owe the following a shout-out. If you've been commenting or voting or following and I haven't written your name, you'll probably see it in the next chapter.
dhrutipandya
its_acha
red_dragon_blush
_sanriowhore_
Lakshayulia
x_ynon_
txtnny
KashikaGupta
KITKATS4SALE
JuneX1236
Ghostie23
book_ee
user87025082
izhar85
NiharikaRana8
JMSig3
BailochanBehera
sariol1
its_acha86
kayleechattin
GreyKim4
MaCristinaHingco
MarwoDaud

Thank you so much. 💖💖

Bye Marafiki👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182 9 10
Luna returns from being homeschooled to going to a proper school that not only is famous but to her horror finds out that her childhood bully goes th...
134K 1.9K 28
(ALSO WARNING, I DONT REALLY EDIT UNLESS I WANNA BE LIKE A PRO😀) BTW THE BOOK IS DONE!! ILL TRY TO GET A NEW CHAPTER OUT ON WEEKENDS. BUT ILL GET C...
362K 11.1K 30
"My body and my wolf may want you but my brain and my heart don't." I said, proud of my words. "They will." ~•~•~•~•~•~ Weird, clumsy, smartass and b...
56.6K 2.4K 64
"You good, babe? You kinda seem a bit off today." "How so?" I asked, even though I knew the answer to that question. Damien answered, "Well you haven...