The Doberman

By nayawritess

Azalea Caruso is the heir to the Caruso Mafia, an assassin and cutthroat. She hates the idea of marriage but... More

Visuals and a note :)
Chapter 01: Meeting trouble.
Chapter 02: Tesoro
Chapter 03: Leonardo Ricci isn't that bad...
Chapter 04: Power duo
Chapter 05: That's how Azalea Caruso works
Chapter 06: Exes and psychos
Chapter 07: French kissed and flawless
Chapter 08: Players and protectors
Chapter 09: Ricci-Caruso bonding
Chapter 10: Shooting hearts
Chapter 11: Gunshots are like chirping birds now
Chapter 12: Pain and pleasure
Chapter 13: Stalker in the USA
Chapter 14: Soon to be?
Chapter 15: Till death do us part.
Chapter 16: 1 month to forever?
Chapter 17: I spy a traitor...
Chapter 18: Trapped.
Chapter 19: A lie for love
Chapter 20: Dolore
Chapter 21: Signatures and Suspicions
Chapter 22: Fiducia
Chapter 23: Ci vediamo all'inferno
Chapter 24: Just an alliance.
Chapter 25: Have a blessed life.
Chapter 26: Grudges and goodbyes.
Chapter 27: New beginnings, same faces.
Chapter 28: Stronzo
Chapter 30: Spend the night
Chapter 31: Giglio
Chapter 32: I do...or do I?
Chapter 33: Fuck it.
Chapter 34: Feelings and shit.
Chapter 35: Your favourites
Author's note & Character Aesthetics
!! PREQUEL !!

Chapter 29: Wedding bells, same hotels

3.7K 83 22
By nayawritess

[A few weeks later]

Azalea's pov:

I avoided Leo for a few weeks and spent most of my time with Easton. Emma and Jay flew down for a few days and we did a little wedding shopping. The wedding was taking place in Greece. It is Em's favourite city.

*phone rings*

"Aunty Emi, how are you?"

"I am very well but I hear you're not." The jolly, high voice of hers turned to a deep one.

"What do you mean? I'm perfectly fine."

"My spies told me you met Leo again."

"What spies?" I inquired."Emma told you, didn't she?"

"Doesn't matter. You tell me. How are you holding up."

"Honestly, I am confused. He has made it quite clear that he likes me but I don't know what to do."

"Do you like him?"

"More than anything in the world."

"Then it's not even a question."

"But-"

"What if your mother did the same thing which you're doing now?"

"Huh?"

"Tell me."

"It would've been the biggest mistake. They are soulmates!"

"You got the answer then. For once flower, listen to your heart and not your head."

"I'll think about it."

Deep down I knew she was right. But I was always the one to listen to my head. I know they say "listen to your heart" but heart means too many emotions and too many emotions mean weakness and weakness means defeat.

[A few weeks later]

Emma and Matteo had already left and now it was time for the rest of us to leave for Greece.

"Are you all packed up?" Asked Easton who stood by the brown ashwood door with a Tourister by his side.

"Yeah let's head out." I slid my Delsey out the door and we drove to our private jet.

"You sure Leo won't mind me joining you?" he asked with a smug look on his face.

"What- Why would he mind?"

"I mean he sure looked pressed at the restaurant."

"You recognized him?"

"Just as much as you did." He chuckled. "I didn't know the women's bathroom allowed men to go in."

"You knew?"

"You know, for an assassin, you're bad at sneaking off."

"He was bleeding so I took him inside to clean the wound up."

"You still care."

"Of course I do."

"Can I tell you something?" he asked, placing my palm in his hands.

I nodded.

"When did you become such a fucking coward, woman?"

"Excuse me?"

"The Lea I know isn't scared of anyone or anything. No matter what hindrance comes in her path, she overcomes it without any problem."

"Where are you going with this?"

"You know exactly where I'm going with this. He agreed to Gladius' torture to keep you safe. He killed to keep you safe. Literally. He came to the restaurant dressed as a waiter, fought a guy who hit on you. Yes, I saw that too. I swear Lea, tell me you don't want him, I'll go shoot my shot. I could have me a guy like him any day."

"Okay first off, he had someone stalk us in order to know we were out to dinner. He tracked us down to find the restaurant we were in. A little into the stalker territory don't you think?"

"Oh, you're stupid too." He shook his head.

"I will throw you off this jet right this second." I threatened.

"Okay, then I'll hold onto your pinky while you do so."

"Weirdo."

"Coward."

Leo's pov:

"Did you lose your brain?" Javier facepalmed.

"Bold of you to assume he ever had one." Diana mocked.

"I will throw both of you out of this damn jet." I threatened.

"Yeah yeah. What's your plan?" Diana asked.

"Well let's just say, There are only four rooms booked." I smirked.

"But wait- Easton, Lea, you, me, Jav- We are five- ohhhhhhh" She grinned. "Javier, did you do this?"

He didn't reply, just winked which clearly gave it away.

"You sneaky little shits, Lea will kill you."

"Yeah, that's still something we're cautious about." I laughed nervously.

[In Greece]

Azalea's pov:

Our jet landed at the same time as Leo's and we headed to the hotel together.

[In the hotel]

"Hi reservation under Casada." I passed the auburn-haired and freckled middle-aged, receptionist a smile.

"Oh uh yes, four suites."

"You mean five."

"No ma'am, it says four. You have booked four rooms."

I was dumbfounded for a solid minute before I looked over to Leo. Oh, this sneaky bastard.

"So can we book another room now?"

"Sorry, ma'am the hotel is completely booked." She said with a somewhat scared tone.

"Ohno one of us has to share a room now." Diana stated, her expression screaming "Oh I already knew I just have the acting skills of a celery."

"Uh, Diana we can share." I suggested.

"Oh uh no!" She looked around, figuring out what to say next. 

"No?"

"Oh yeah, I uh kick in my sleep and also talk sometimes. It'll be annoying."

"I can live with that for a few days it's good."

"No no. It's really not."

"Fine, then I'll share a room with Easton."

"Uh actually I have snoring issues so you wouldn't like-"

" Ugh, do none of you sleep peacefully?" I groaned in frustration.

"I do." Leo raised his hand. "I don't mind sharing."

"You piece of shit." I cursed. "Ugh fine. I hate all of you so much."

"Thank you, babe!" Diana cheered.

"Good luck finding a new training partner." I rolled my eyes as I snatched the key card from the table and stormed off.

"Oh god, what have I done." Diana pressed her finger under her teeth.

Leo followed me to the room and shut the door after him.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked, a frustrated expression gleaming across my face.

"You know why."

"What you are doing is stupid and worthless. Trust me I am not worth the problems our families would have to face."

My remark got him angry. His fists clenched and he gripped my arms. He looked right into my eyes, his eyes piercing through mine.

"Talk down on yourself like that again and I will show you exactly why you're wrong. I'll make you wish you never did."

"Let me go, Leo."

He let go of my arms.

"No I meant... let me go out of your life."

"No way in hell."

To be continued...

I hope y'all liked this chapter! Sorry, it was a little short, I've had no motivation to write recently :/ Leo and Lea are sharing a room omg!!! What do you think will happen next? Keep reading to find out ; ILYSMM xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...
12.3K 188 35
yo~ it just me going around the multiverse...and maybe beating the living shit out of some plebs and trying to break the evolto curse.....of making s...
118K 3K 75
Book 3 in The Morelli Series *Can be read as a stand-alone* He holds me tightly letting the show run through. His arm stays wrapped around me while t...
301K 4.9K 51
Julianna Hernandez , top #1 Assassin , kills with out regret, and shows no fear but makes people fear her. Her emerald green eyes, Her blonde golden...