Don't Tell Me What You See

By ShadowOfAHope

Y/N never wanted to find her soulmate. Her soulmate didn't want to have one. What happens when they are force... More

Hiding
Galaxies
Her Side
Face To Face
Truth Untold
Spoken
Or More
Lights
Muse
Ok
Cry About It Later
About Time
Don't Tell Me What You See
Finally Warm
Stars - Ending 1/3
Coral Reef - Ending 2/3
Golden - Ending 3/3

Closer

55 3 0
By ShadowOfAHope

On the second day of your hibernation, you're jolted awake by heavy bangs on your front door. It is just past 5pm, you notice rolling onto your stomach looking at your alarm clock. Bolting out of bed you grab your sweatpants from your floor and pull them on, another round of bangs echoing.

You've spent the last day and a half with your phone on silent. Jimin's name appearing regularly made you feel worse about everything, so you made the decision to silence it by throwing it across the room. Now your pile of laundry being its new found home.

Thankfully the throwing up had stopped sometime last night, the convulsions as well. However, the exhaustion was unrelenting.

The banging became harder and more solid, you could feel anger seep into your apartment. You hesitantly stop when you pass through your kitchen and are face to face with the front door. You can feel who it is, the solid wood not doing anything to shield you from the onslaught of hyper sporadic emotions.

Standing at the end of the short entryway, you brace yourself for the inevitable. You hear the passcode for your door being entered. You hug yourself, there was no escaping this, you can only stand there.

You watch as the door handle begins to turn, you look down at your feet. You know you should have contacted him, let him know that you're ok. But you didn't, you just disappeared for 2 days, no word, no sign. Just gone.

You hear the door open and footsteps enter. The door shuts. Silence. Afraid to look up, you mumble weakly.

"I'm ok Tae, I'm sorry-"

Immediately you are engulfed in your twinflames arms. He's holding you so tight against his body, you are almost unable to breathe. One arm hooked around your waist, the other on the back of your head.

"I was so worried, Firefly." He murmurs into your hair, petting you into a sense of comfort. One you haven't felt since before that night with Jimin.

"What do you need?" He asks. Holding your face in his hand he wipes away unnoticed tears with his thumbs.

"Stay" is all you manage to whimper. Not realizing how much you needed this man before you until this moment. Convincing yourself you can do it alone, but maybe this time you needed him more than you thought.

He pulls you back into him, letting out a deep breath.

"Ok. I'll stay." He assures.

💜♾💜♾💜

Screams rip through your apartment, one by Taehyung the other by the girl on the screen.

In an attempt at comforting you, Taehyung recommended watching the new horror movie on Netflix. However, halfway through the movie, his tough exterior cracked. He started hiding behind you, throwing insults and physical objects at the tv. Causing you to laugh into hysterics with each reaction of his.

Eventually giving up on the horror genre and switch to an older comfort series for you. Until you both were too tired to stay awake. You fell asleep against his shoulder when he noticed he carried you to bed joining you under the covers. He felt a chill from your body as he cuddled you close. Closing his eyes and wishing you would tell him everything, but he knew better. You would tell him when you were ready, and he had to trust you. Even if he could tell there was so much more going on.

💜♾💜♾💜

Walking through the main doors of BigHit, Taehyung plastered beside you. You were determined to not let this get in the way of your work. The last 2 days of sleeping really helped calm the chill. However, it still continued to linger.

This morning as both you and your twinflame awoke, he promised to stay with you all day. Even calling in ahead of time to talk to Bang PD himself, and informing him of your physical status.

You'd watch him pace the room while on the phone, the guilt in you rising. But still, you stayed silent, not reopening a wound you weren't ready to treat. You didn't tell him just what had happened, just that you and Jimin had kissed. That your thread couldn't find him and that the connection could not be completed, it was too much for you so you ran. If he knew about the vomiting, the blacking out, or the ice flowing through your being, he'd know just how bad your condition is. You weren't ready to see the pain in his pure, childlike face.

There is a meeting scheduled today for the single, so you both headed toward the conference room that had been emailed to you last night. With Taehyung's presence surrounding you, you didn't hesitate to enter the room and take your seat. Your twinflame opting to sit next to you. The members all welcome you excitedly and ask if you are feeling better, they had heard you were suffering a bad stomach ache from their managers. Clearly, none of them knew what had happened other than Taehyung....However, glancing over at Yoongi there might be a chance that he knows, but was not making anything obvious to you if he does.

You can feel your twinflame still tense beside you. In an attempt to comfort him you sneak your hand under the table over to his lap where his hands are resting. Poking at his hand, he glances at you. You give him a small smile before poking his hand again. Getting the message he opens his hand for you to lace your fingers through his. He lets out a shaky breath and finally relaxes. Both of you unaware of the eyes watching you as you focus all your attention on your twinflame.

Bang PD enters the room, with the whole production and promotion team, and the meeting starts.

💜♾💜♾💜

"Y/N, can I talk to you for a minute?" You hear from behind you as you're standing outside the conference room talking to Taehyung about lunch plans.

Not needing to look to see who the voice belongs to, you turn anyways. You are instantly met with regret-filled eyes.

"Uh, sure.... Tae give me a minute ok?" You nod, looking back to your twinflame for reassurance.

"Yea, ok. I'll be over there, don't overdo it ok? You're not 100% yet." Taeyhung states firmly then walks to the other side of the hallway.

You follow Jimin to the far side of the mezzanine, stopping near the railing. He looks exhausted, you take a mental note of him and his eyes puffy. He leans back against the rail, pushing his hair out of his face, taking a deep breath.

He looks up at you, hands in his jean pockets.

"Uh Tae said you weren't feeling well...is everything ok?" He chews on his bottom lip.

"Just a little stomach ache. I'm ok now." You shrug. Not completely a lie.

"Look, I wanted to apologize to you Y/N." Words tumble from his mouth. "I don't know why I reacted the way I did, your rejection just really hurt. But not like my pride or anything, it's something I can't really explain, but I got super angry and there's no excuse for that. I know you meant well, and you were thinking about my soulmate and that we work together, and honestly it's really admirable that you have your morals set like that because most people don't. But I'm really sorry for crossing a line that clearly shouldn't have been crossed. But I don't want it to be uncomfortable between us, because I really want to be good friends with you."

He finally breathes. Chest heaving like he just finished a marathon.

"Jimin..." You start, his eyes widening. "You aren't the only one to blame for what happened. However, it never should have happened. I want to be friends again and move past this. I accept your apology."

"We can pretend like it never happened if that makes it easier for us to be friends again." You can see the sadness in his eyes as he looks away. A part of you wants to tell him that you'll never forget the way his skin felt on yours and the way his lips taste, but you bite your tongue.

"That would be great." You fake a reassuring smile. "But I think, to be safe, there should be some boundaries."

His eyes return to you shocked.

"Boundaries?" He asks meekly.

"Nn, just kind of how I am with the others, maybe physical contact with us isn't the best idea." You explain. "I'm not overly cuddly with anyone else anyway, so that makes things easier to keep that boundary."

"Except with Tae-" He mumbles under his breath.

"Tae is extremely important to me, and as my Twinflame...I do tend to let me get away with a lot." Chuckling to yourself. You look over your shoulder at your twinflame looming by a doorway. He's clearly pretending to be on his phone but looking through his curly bangs at you two.

"But just because there are boundaries doesn't mean I want to be any less friends with you." You smile at him, this time a real genuine smile. "Just like we were before."

"I'd really like that." He finally manages a bright smile. "We should go before your bodyguard throws his phone at me."

You both turn to look at Tae, laughing as you do. You can see his grip on his phone loosen, and his shoulders relax. He smiles at both of you.

"Good idea, we were just going to go for lunch." You say lightly, walking towards Taehyung. Realizing Jimin isn't following you, you turn around.

"Are you coming?" You smirk over your shoulder.

His eyes shining brightly, he bounces over to you.

You feel good about your decision and your discussion with Jimin. However, all through lunch you were constantly trying to shake the frost ghosting your legs. Since that night, this frost never left, starting at just your feet, but now creeps its way up to your mid-thighs and lingers.

Maybe it would be a good idea to see a soul reader. To have some answers about how far your soul mirror was truly damaged. Maybe they could even offer some advice on what you should do, because as much as you don't want to admit it.... Limbo is starting to hurt a lot more than you hoped it could.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

596 66 12
In a world where the concept of soulmates promises completion and understanding, the harsh reality of broken homes casts doubt upon such ideals. Agai...
198K 7.5K 27
In a world where whenever you or your soulmate writes on or injures their body, you each get the message, or the scars. Y/N has never gotten a messag...
6K 1.1K 40
jm- I love you 😘 y/n- I love you too ❀❀ jm- I hate you y/n, I don't know that you're such a disgusting person tae- will you give me a chance to love...