Yours - COMPLETE

By Lblackwell123

What happens when a stubborn 19 year old cheerleader comes across a broody 37 year old mechanic? Read this s... More

Aesthetic
Author's Note
Chapter one ✔️
Chapter two ✔️
Chapter three✔️
Chapter four✔️
Chapter five✔️
Chapter six✔️
Chapter seven✔️
Chapter eight✔️
Chapter nine✔️
Chapter ten✔️
Chapter eleven✔️
Chapter twelve✔️
Chapter thirteen✔️
Chapter fourteen✔️
Chapter fifteen✔️
Chapter sixteen✔️
Chapter seventeen✔️
Chapter ninteen✔️
Chapter twenty✔️
Chapter twenty-one✔️
Chapter twenty-two✔️
Chapter twenty-three✔️
Chapter-twenty four✔️
Chapter twenty-five✔️
Chapter twenty-six✔️
Epilogue✔️
Authors Note

Chapter eighteen✔️

40.7K 1K 147
By Lblackwell123

Andy Anders

The drive to Nick's shop took a little under thirty minutes because I was speeding like my ass was on fire. Many people on the road either cussed me out or flipped me off. I either winked at them or I might or might not have flashed a man who was glaring at me when I cut him off. Needles to say, he wasn't mad after that.

Getting out of my car, I saunter over to the shop and walked in with the ding of the bell above the door. It's nearly seven so the sun is already setting. There's no one here expect me. What if Bella was right? What if Nick actually has a big present for me? And by big, I mean his dick. Good thing I shaved.

"Hello?" I call out when I don't see him. "Nick?"

I walk further into the shop and notice that his mustang isn't in the back. What? He never takes his car out of the shop unless there's a race. I still don't see why he even does it. He doesn't even race the damn thing. Poor baby. So neglected. I finger the shiny metal of the other mustang in the shop and internally moan at the beauty. This car is something else. It's old fashioned but the new adjustments to it makes the car damn near panty dropping.

"Nick!" I yell out again because I still don't see him anywhere.

I take off my jacket and place it on a chair and head to the fridge to steal a corona. My mother refused for me to go to rehab, saying that I need to work out my shit on my own. But I know the real reason why she didn't send me to a facility. It's because she's afraid of word getting out about my mishap and could potentially ruin her image. I couldn't care less. I'm glad she didn't send me to rehab. I got my shit on lock. Kinda. It's a hard addiction to get rid of. I started experimenting with drugs to get back at my parents, but then I became addicted and everything went south from there. I'm not even surprised that Dominic never visited me while I was at the hospital. Fuck him. I'm done with that shit for good. I won't lay a single finger on drugs again. Except for cigarettes but that doesn't really count. So alcohol is my new best friend.

Popping the cap with my hand, I take a big gulp and sigh at the nasty taste going down my throat. I start walking around the place and touch random things. The shop isn't very big but there's a lot of things in it. It's quite homey and I almost feel safe in here. The smell of oil and gas in the air makes my toes curl. I close my eyes and take in a big inhale and smile before exhaling and opening up my eyes again. I yelp when I see Nick leaning against the door frame of the back door. How the fuck did I not hear him?

"How long have you been standing there?"

He shrugs and starts walking over to me. Nick may be nearing his forties but he's still one of the hottest men I have ever seen. He doesn't even look thirty seven. His face barely has any wrinkles besides the smile lines near his eyes and the light gray hairs in his beard. It shouldn't be hot but goddammit it is. He's wearing a tight white shirt that makes his biceps and pecks bulge against the fabric and the dark washed jeans don't do anything to hide his muscular thighs. I find myself looking at his crotch and remembering just how big he was and how full he made me feel. I mindlessly lick my now dry lips and shift my eyes back to his face to see him doing that same thing I was just doing to him. I'm wearing a red spaghetti strapped crop top—that don't do much to the imagination—with black skinny jeans that make my ass look good as fuck. My hair is down in waves and I'm not wearing any makeup besides the red tint on my lips from the lipstick I was wearing all day. Needles to say, I look hot.

I clear my throat when he doesn't answer my question and his eyes go back to my face. And fuck...those damn eyes are now a darker shade of blue. Just by him looking at me causes my heat to pulse and I already know by now that my panties are completely soaked.

"Not long." He finally says and I revert my eyes to stop me from doing something I'd regret. That's a lie. I won't regret it for a second. I want his dick in my mouth. I want his dick inside me. I want him. Dammit. Fuck you brain.

"So," I take one final gulp of my beer and throw the empty bottle away, "what's my present?"

Nick stops a few feet away from me and nods his head over to the back door.

"Follow me and I'll show you."

Okay...

I start following him outside and I see his mustang parked in the middle of the big alley. He hops into the drivers sides and urges me to get in as well. I get into the passenger side and without waiting for me to even put my seatbelt on, he speeds off. I grip the oh shit handle not out of fear, but out of excitement. I fucking love it when he goes fast. Pun intended.

The car ride is silent except for the roar of the engine and the gears shifting every time he switches it. I roll down the window and let the wind flow through my hair and against my face. I make a squealing sound when we take a sharp turn and I turn to Nick to see him grinning. We take another turn and just keep going straight until we're in a secluded area with no buildings. The road we're on looks almost abandoned and unused. Nick pulls over to the side of the road and parks the car. I frown because I don't know why he stopped.

"Uh..." I look around the ominous area before turning my head to Nick, "you're not going to kill me and hide my body here right? Because I have pepper spray and throw a mean right hook."

He chuckles and turns to face me. "No, but we both might die if you don't know how to drive stick." Huh?

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that for your birthday present you're gonna be racing down this road. It's completely secluded and there's nothing for miles. Just a long road with some curves."

What the fuck is he saying?

"Wait. You want me to drive? Like drive your car?" I question incredulously.

"Why not? I can see how much you love cars and the way you look at my car is like you want it to bend you over."

You can bend me over the car.

His words and my thoughts cause me to fucking blush and I turn away quickly to compose myself before looking back at him. There's no way he's allowing me to drive his car. He nags at me for even leaning against the hood of it when I would watch him work.

"You're serious?"

"Yes." No hesitation prominent in his voice. Oh fuck yeah!

I'm already out of the car and running over to the drivers side. Nick is getting out but he's taking too damn long so I grab his arm and pull him away so I can get in. I hear him chuckle under his breath before he starts jogging over to the passengers side and getting in.

"You do know how to drive stick right?" He asks pointedly.

"No but I read up on it for a while and practiced maybe twice. Teach me anyway though." I tell him.

I hear him sigh but he complies anyway.

"Okay so the car is already set on neutral so all you have to do is press on the brakes," He waits until I do so before continuing. "Then move the gearshift to first gear and lift your foot off the brakes."

I do what he says and we start moving. I ran through step by step on how to drive stick but never really perfected it because I don't have a manuel to practice on.

"Good. Now ease off the clutch and press on the gas to accelerate." I do just that and now we're going a little faster.

"Add speed and then shift to second gear. Repeat the same process every couple of seconds and add more speed."

After about five minutes of learning I finally get the hang of it. My smile is nearly permanent on my face as we go faster and faster. Nick tells me to slow down from time to time and I listen for a while before taking matters into my own hands. At first Nick is saying my name in warning and telling to slow down, but I start shifting gears and easing off the gas and pressing on the brakes only to do it all over again, he quickly shuts up and I lift my chin at his silence. Good boy.

We make it to the curving part of the road and instead of slowing down, I speed up. It's a dumb move for me to make considering this is my first time actually driving stick but boo fucking whoo I know what I'm doing. Kinda.

"Andy." His stern voice nearly makes me stop and slow down. Key word nearly. I ignore him and right before I get to the curve, I shift the car to second gear and ease off the gas and lightly press the brakes. It's quick and fast and before I know it, I'm drifting and shifting back to first gear and pressing on the gas, speeding along the road. Holy. Fucking. Shit. I just drifted!

"What the fuck was that?!" Nick exasperates and I just laugh.

"Geez, for someone who use to race cars I'm surprised you don't know what drifting is." I glance at him to see anger and shock covering his features.

"Where'd you learn to do that?"

I shrug and shift gears again. "I didn't. It was instinct and I also just wanted to try and see if I could actually do it."

Nick's jaw is basically on the floor and I want to laugh at his shocked expression but then we near another curve and I do the same exact thing I did before. Shifting gears quickly and easing off the gas before pressing my foot on the brakes and shifting the gear back to second and going back to accelerating out. This curve was more challenging so I had to turn the wheel nearly all the way before straightening out again. And once again, I did it perfectly. I'm such a bad bitch.

"Jesus fuck." I hear Nick say and I turn my head for a brief moment to throw him a wink. There's no more curves and turns for a while so I press down on the gas more and now we're going nearly 97mph. This is fucking thrilling and exhilarating. Way better than any drug I've ever had. Driving is like a drug on its own. I'm high on ecstasy and adrenaline right now and I have the biggest smile on my face. I start screaming and cheering at the top of my lungs while my hair gets blown all over due to the windows being down. When I finally start seeing buildings, I shift gears back to first and start slowing down until I'm at a complete stop and shift the gear back to neutral and park the car.

I'm breathing hard now and my smile won't fall. This has to be one of the best days of my life. I've never felt anything like this before. And it's all because of the man sitting in the passenger seat. I turn my head to look at him to see him already staring at me in awe. I've never seen that look on his face. His bright eyes are shinning at me and he also has a toothy grin on his face. I try to catch my breath as we stare at each other and I see his eyes zoom in on my heaving chest. His bright eyes now dark with an expression I know all too well and my entire body heats up.

And that's when I realize, there's no way in hell that we can just be friends.

I'm so incredibly fucked.

*****

Okay so I don't know much about cars so I had to look up the basic steps on how to drive stick. I would've asked my dad but then he would want to know what for and there was no way in hell that I was gonna tell him it's for my book because he knows about the shit I write. So I had to take matters into my own hands.

I hope y'all liked this chapter. Things are now about to get hot and heavy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

829K 13.9K 43
This is about a 16 year old girl with 4 older over protective brothers. What will happen when she falls for one there enemies?
251K 8.7K 26
When a beautiful girl meets a shy boy and they fall in love. But the boys dad gets this crazy obsession with the young girl. What will happen? P.S. I...
2K 13 21
Read as two teens that are meant for each other fall in love slowly but only as she gets voted as cheer captain... But it doesn't stop there after t...
4K 372 41
A 33years old man cold and polite also gentle .The best swim teacher .He has a sad story ..Slowly he falls for his swimmer student but what's the ne...