Mafia's Missing Murderer.

By bunny43874

Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer u... More

Prologue
1. Luciana, Luciana Roman.
2. It's been twelve years
4. They want my brother's heads as trophies.
5. When has a gunshot wound ever been nice?
6. Tell me who she is before I throw myself off this plane.
7. It was satisfying and I have no regrets.
8. They stopped trying after I broke a few of their bones.
9.What have you been told about bringing skanks home?
10. First of all Dickhead, wrong person.
11. If I see that bastard I will break his face
12. Didn't think you were the kind of person to read a book.
13.As long as it's not a stupid princess movie
14. Which one of you fuckers took the last one
15. You are under arrest for murder
16. Until We Meet Again
17. He killed one of his siblings
18. Rot in hell you bastard
19. who the hell are you?
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
Author's Note

3. Give me my Fifty Bucks or I break your car windows.

52.8K 1.1K 62
By bunny43874

           Luciana's Point of View.

My sperm donor looked almost identical to how he looked twelve years ago. His hair was going gray and more wrinkles were present on his aging face. Martino looked hurt as he turned around to leave.

After he was out of sight, my eldest brother Vincenzo walked into the interrogation room with an officer.

Vince changed more than Martino. He no longer had the messy curly head of hair I remember. It was cut short. It also seemed he had grown a few inches. I had missed him the most out of my siblings. Most of my siblings had never done me wrong, I just don't remember them as much.

The officer had stopped Vincenzo before he got too close to me, "Sir I must ask you to leave the room while I escort her to the main lobby of the station."

"That's my sister-", Vincenzo explained.

I quickly interrupted," It's alright, I can take care of myself."

He sighed before leaving. The officer walked over towards me, unlocked my cuffs, allowed me to stand up, then relocking them firmly around my wrists. He placed his hands on my wrists as we began to exit the room.

I didn't appreciate how close his hands were to my rear. With every step I took, I could occasionally feel his hand brushing against me.

"Can you move your hands", I politely asked him, seeing if it was an accident.

"It's procedure that I keep my hands on those who are in custody when escorting them."

"Okay whatever just move your hands up my arm or something", I told him harshly, my patience running thin.

"Just walk."

"I said move your damn hands", I snapped as I stopped moving.

"If you do not start listening I will be required to use force to make you listen."

"Fine, if you insist", I muttered as I started to walk again.

I felt his hands rub against me again. My patience was completely gone. As soon as I felt him do it again, I slammed my foot backwards into his crotch. He instantly hissed with pain, his hands left my wrists.

I took a few steps forward, wanting to see the look on his face. He was bent over.

"I told you to move your hands.", I smirked at him.

"You bitch", He sneered, his hand attempting to reach for something on his belt.

I slammed my foot forward, making direct contact with his face. I smiled proudly as I heard a crack. His hands left his belt and crotch, going to cradle his now bloody and probably broken nose.

"You broke my nose you psycho", He screamed at me.

"That's a shame", I pouted and turned around to walk towards the lobby of the station, "Come on I want to leave."

I glanced over my shoulder to see the officer trailing behind me from a distance. As we entered the lobby, officers began to stare at the bleeding officer behind me.

Martino and Vince looked at me with worry and concern. I felt a tad uncomfortable with them looking at me like that. I know how to take care of myself, I have been alone for years.

"I would like to report an assault on an officer", I turned my head to notice the officer whose face I broke was standing in front of a desk.

"Trust me, you do not want to do that," I yelled at him and glanced at his broken nose.

He glared at me for a second before leaving the room. I was pulled out of my thoughts by a female officer talking to Martino.

"Alright, it looks like all the paperwork is finished so I can remove the cuffs and you folks can be on your merry way," She explained before walking over and taking the cuffs off my sore wrists.

"Can I get my belongings back?", I blurted at her.

"I do apologize, I have no idea what you're talking about", She shrugged and tilted her head to the side slightly.

I laughed," Lies, you were there when I got my stuff taken from me. Now you have two choices, give me my shit now, or I will start destroying property, starting with your windshield."

Her face paled slightly," I don't appreciate being called a liar-"

I glanced at her desk," Oooh you have a chevy. There can't be that many of those in the parking lot."

She quickly shoved her hands into the drawer of her desk, pulling my belongings out. I quickly snatched them and stuck them into my pockets.

"Where's my cash?", I demanded.

"I don't know-"

"Listen I have been here for hours, fucking hours. I have zero patience left for this bull shit. Give. Me. My. Cash"

She instantly handed me my small wad of cash. I glared for a second before exiting the station.

"How'd you know she wasn't telling the truth?", Vinced asked as he and Martino followed behind me.

"Her head tilted."

I was not in the mood for small talk, my apartment was only a few blocks away. I intended on going there, alone.

"Luciana", Martino announced once we were outside, standing on the sidewalk.

"What could you possibly want Martino", I sneered.

"The hotel is this way", He stated.

"Okay, have fun", I shrugged as I began to walk towards my apartment.

Before I could take any more steps, Martino's voice boomed," Our hotel is this way, you are staying with us."

"Martino", I yelled," This is public property, have your tantrum in your precious hotel."

I quickly ran off. I heard another set of footsteps following me. Once the street was more populated, I picked up my pace, and began to weave throughout the crowds.

Once I got to my apartment building, I noticed I was no longer being followed. I hurried upstairs to my apartment.

As soon as I was inside, I moved the couch in front of the door, the lock doesn't work. It never has. I stepped onto my balcony to be sure no one was following.

The streets were swarming with tons of people rushing to get where they were going. I don't know how or why but I noticed him instantly... Martino Fucking Roman.

Seeing him put me into even more of a sour mood. I went back inside and put on dark clothing with a hoodie. I made sure to grab one of my favorite knives.

The blade was always sharp and the handle fit perfectly into my hand. It wasn't too heavy or too light. It was perfect.

Once I was ready, I went to the nearest subway. I bought my ticket and sat on the bench for my train to arrive.

An elderly woman stood in front of me, "Is anyone sitting there?", her voice horse as she pointed to the empty spot next to me.

"Nope", I politely told her.

She smiled before sitting next to me, she took a newspaper from her bag. Out of the corner of my eye, I couldn't help but to stare and smirk at the cover of the paper.

"Latest report of the unknown serial killer, the most recent victim, has been found in Queens, New York. The Victim, a thirty six year old male, had died due to a loss of blood. This marks the fifth victim found in New York this month."

The lady folded up her paper and placed it back into her bag. "It pains me to see all these people getting killed." she explained.

"Me too, my mother doesn't think it is safe for me to continue working my part time job", I lied.

"Your mother is a very smart woman then", She said to me. Her train arrived and she began to walk towards the doors of it.

A man bumped into the sweet elderly woman, I recognized him. It was the officer whose nose I broke. Looks like I didn't need to travel tonight after all.

I followed him as he left the station. I stayed close behind him for a bit, before we could get to a populated street, I ran up to him and grabbed his jacket. I swiftly dragged him into the alley.

He turned to look at me, "You.. I know you."

Before he could say anything else I rushed against him, slamming him into the brick wall behind us. I took my trusted blade from my pocket and sliced his neck.

I leaned next to his ear, "In your next life, I'm sure you will think long and hard before being a jackass."

I let go of him harshly and let his body hit the ground with a loud thud. I stepped away from and watched as life faded quickly from his eyes. Once satisfied, I rushed away from the scene.                                                                                   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 8.4K 25
Adriana Baresi spent her life growing up with her mother and step-father. But one day her step-father goes overseas for deployment and never came bac...
Macrina By Maya F

General Fiction

69.1K 2.6K 60
"Honestly, I think you're really gonna like New York." "New York? Like New York City, New York?" "The one and only," my cousin grinned, taking a swig...
274K 6.9K 49
¦ Mafia ¦ Scarlett Mazikeen Black, after six years of training, finally has the chance to make revenge for her dead family. Mason Xavier Matteo, afte...
261K 4.9K 41
(currently Editing) Aurora navigates two different lives. By day, she's just a person, with drug addicted parents. By night, she's the CEO of a secur...