Tired of fighting

By sparklygroot

*NOT FINISHED* I'm tired of fighting...... AMORA!" My uncle yells while i'm trying to open my eyes. I'm sitt... More

Chapt: 1
Chapt: 2
Chapt: 3
Chapt: 4
Chapt: 5
Chapt: 6
Chapt: 7
Chapt: 8
Chapt: 9
Chapt: 10
Chapt: 11
Chapt: 12
Chapt: 13
Chapt: 14
Chapt: 15
Chapt: 16
characters
Chapt: 17
Chapt: 18
Chapt: 19
Chapt: 20
Chapt: 21
Chapt: 22
Chapt: 23
Chapt: 24
Chapt: 25
Chapt: 26
Chapt: 27
Chapt: 28
Chapt: 29
Chapts: 30
Chapt: 31
Chapt: 32
Chapt: 33
Chapt: 34
Chapt: 35
Chapt: 36
Chapt: 37
Chapt: 38
Chapt: 39
Chapt: 40
chapt: 41
Chapt: 42
Chapt: 43
Chapt: 44
Chapt: 45
Chapt: 46
Chapt: 47
Chapt: 48
Chapt: 49
Chapt: 50
Chapt: 51
Chapt: 52
Chapt: 53
Chapt: 54
Chapt: 55
Chapt: 56
Chapt: 57
Chapt: 58
Chapt: 59
Chapt: 60
Chapt: 61
Chapt: 62
Chapt: 63
Chapt: 64
Chapt: 65
Chapt: 66
Chapt: 67
Chapt: 68
Chapt: 69
chapt: 70
Chapt: 71
Chapt: 72
Chapt: 73
Chapt: 74
Chapt: 75
Chapt: 76
Chapt: 77
Chapt: 78
Chapt: 79
Chapt: 80
Chapt: 81
Chapt: 82
Chapt: 83
Chapt: 84
Chapt: 85
Chapt: 86
Chapt: 87
Chapt: 88
Chapt: 89
Chapt: 90
Chapt: 91
Chapt: 92
Chapt: 93
Chapt: 94
Chapt: 95
Chapt: 96

Characters

10.7K 163 11
By sparklygroot

- Amora Romano
- 15 years old
- dark brown hair
- light blue green eyes
- hates her life

Amora Romano grew up in a small vilage named rodo in America. She lives with her aunt and uncle named Elizabeth and Diego. Her parents died in a car excedent. Use sarcasm and sassiness as shield. Shy with people at first but warms up quickly maybe to quickly. Had trust issues and a fear of being left. Kind and caring when she wants to be. Not afraid to smack a bitch. Stands up for herself and what she believes. Can be scary, mean and badass when need to be. Knows a lot of languages.

*brothers from oldest to youngest*

- Elio Romano
- 27 years old
- dark brown hair
- dark Brown eyes
- really bossy

Elio Romano a bit cold and intimidating. Raised his brothers after their father died. Protective of his family especially Amora. Only trust family. Leader of a italian mafia. Lots of patience.

- Carlo Romano
- 26 years old
- dark brown hair.
- dark brown eyes
- the mom

Kind and caring. Closest to Elio due the age. Protective of all his brothers and checks up on them even if they don't like it. Not very trusted but won't be mean to you. Also has patience but not if you make a mess of the house.

- Guiliano Romano
- 23 years old
- dark brow hair
- blue green eyes
- the dumb one

Parties a lot and he is a bit dumb. Cares about his brothers but hate the check ups from Carlo.
In the mafia along with all his brothers. Protective and caring but has a short temper. Can be scary but not to much.

- Luca Romano
- 21 years old
- dark brown hair
- blue green eyes
- the doctor

The doctor of the family and mafia. Caring and health freak. Panics if he knows his brothers has been drinking or smoking. Never loses his temper always calm.

- Pietro Romano
- 17 years old
- dark brown hair
- one eye blue green other dark brown
- the nice twin

Younger then Pagolo and hates it. He is the nicer twin. Helps Pagolo and understand him. Loves pulling pranks on his brothers. Is also known in the mafia like his twin brother.

- Pagolo Romano
- 17 years old
- dark brown hair
- green eyes
- the mean twin

Older then Pietro and holds it over his head. Knows about the mafia but he really doesn't care even Pietro does he just doesn't. Cold and rude when you first meet him but eventually warms up. Cares a lot but doesn't know how to show. He has the shortest  temper of his twin brother. Love to scare everyone.

- Antonio Romano
- 16 years old
- dark brown hair
- green eyes
- the fun one

Been treated as the youngest for years is ready to treat. Doesn't remember her much but he wants his sister back. Cary and coofy. Nothing planned just want to live his life. Knows about the mafia but can't be in it yet while he wants it so badly he is to young. Gets the closets to Amora because of the age.

*friends*

- Lorenzo Moretti
- 26 years old
- dirty blonde hair
- blue eyes
- the not so nice one

Known the Romano family forever. Is not so nice to Amora at first but eventually he is getting nicer. Around the house a lot. Kind and funny if he wants to be. But can be responsible when its necessary. Normally has a lot of patience unless you threaten someone he is loyal to. Is the right hand on Elio so also in the mafia.

- River Moretti
- 17 years old
- dark brown curly hair
- blue eyes
- amora's enemy

Nephew of Lorenzo Moretti. At first Amora's enemy but then crush;) he is a flirt and very protective. He is around the house a lot. He finds very attractive but is scared of your brothers. His daily drives on his motor.

- Marino Lombardi
- 24 years old
- black hair
- really dark brown eyes
- the idiot

Also in the Ramono family forever. Is been friends with Elio since kinderkarten. Trustes member of the mafia. Around the brothers and the house a lot. Becomes a brother to you. Caring and sweet. Overprotective of your brother but especially you. Extremely loyal.

- Steven James
- 20 years old
- blonde hair
- light blue eyes
- the hot one

Friends with the twins. Takes an interest in Amora but change into seeing her as his little sister. Gets close to Amora when he is around the house. Knows about the mafia his family self is spanish mafia but he lives here in America. Like you not living in Italy. and is also really loyal.

- Noah Williams
- 16 years old
- brown hair
- hazel eyes
- the kind one

Friends with Antonio his whole life. Find Amora attractive but he doesn't want to get in trouble with your brothers so change it quickly to seeing Amora as a sister. Gets close to Amora and they become good friends once they have classes together. Knows about the mafia but like Antonio is to young but he is not interested like Antonio.

- Charles Smith
- 15 years old
- light brown hair
- grey eyes
- the sweet one

Meets Amora on the first day of school. He is shy but wants to be Amora's friend. Is bullied for years of being gay. But Ignore it because of Adora her words. Become friends her brothers and they are protective of him. He is also Protective of Amora the way she is about him.

A/n:
I hope you guys know now a bit more idk if i'm gonna have more caracters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 372 24
Valentina Sage a name that she had been called all her life. But that wasn't her name. She got her name from her mother the name that she got when sh...
79.3K 2K 53
"Bella, if you don't wake up, I'm gonna check your phone" That Is all Gabriele says for her to jolt up. "I'm up! I'm up! I'm up!" I said panting and...
1.2M 25.8K 41
Cover made by: @_navyblueee_ I'm living in a house made of glass. I'm scared to move, to breathe, to think. I'm afraid. Any wrong move and I get yell...
94.4K 1.4K 10
Idalia has been abused ever since she was 3 years old. When she thought things couldn't get any worse and nothing was going to change, she ran. She r...