饾惉饾惌饾悮饾惈饾悹饾悮饾惓饾悽饾惂饾悹: 岬兯♂祰岬壥翅禇...

By serpent_exe

you were friends with the popular's until you found you they were bullying someone will you keep being friend... More

A/N please read!
ch 1 || pencil please!
ch 2 || uh oh..
ch 3 || going south
ch 4 || friends?
ch 5 || consequences..
ch 6 || here we go again..
ch 7 || its not a date!
ch 8 || Not so good day
ch 9 || WHAT DO I DO?!?!
OMG WHAT
ch 10 || memories
what
DISCONTINUING FOR A LITTLE!!

ch 11 || roller rink

30 1 0
By serpent_exe

third-person pov

Albert ran home to change his shirt, wanting to look more decent. After Albert switched his sweater, he brushed his hair and texted Kaden.

Kaden's pov

Albert: hey Kaden I'm just about to leave! are you there yet?

You: yeah I'm here ill see you in a bit :D

I close my phone and look at y/n giving her a mischievous smile.

"Yeah?" She looks at me.

"Sorry, I was thinking of something funny," I lied to her.

"Oh, okay!" She smiles and looks away.

I wasn't smiling at anything funny. I was smiling because she didn't know that Jessica, Raven, and I had planned for her and Albert to start talking again. Why did they stop talking, to begin with? I have no idea. I think it's pretty stupid, but that's just me.

Albert's pov

I arrive at the skating rink excited to see my friends and to distract me a little, but...

y/n is here.

I look at her, she sees me, and we both look elsewhere. I awkwardly walk over to Kaden and whisper to him.

"KADEN."
"What??"
"YOU DIDN'T TELL ME Y/N WOULD BE HERE!!"
"Whoops, I forgot," Kaden whispers sarcastically while he stands up.
"ALRIGHT GUYS, LET'S GET OUR SKATES!" He exclaims as if his conversation with me didn't happen.

I roll my eyes, get up to get my skates, and then follow Kaden.

Oh my god. WHY IS Y/N HERE??? I mean it's not that I hate her, I want her to stop avoiding me. Whatever I just have to get through this.

y/n's pov

OH MY GOD. WHY IS ALBERT HERE???  I glance over at Jess and Raven but they're looking elsewhere. 

I follow after the others wondering why they invited Albert and keeping my head down. 

"JESS," I whisper shout her name and she comes over to me.

"WHY IS ALBERT HERE?!?!"

"I couldn't tell you, I have no idea." She said with a blank expression as she shrugs her shoulders.

I roll my eyes. I have a feeling that they're plotting something, I have a gut feeling about it.

We eventually get our skates and go onto the rink. I've never been to one before so I'm pretty nervous about skating. I make my way onto the hardwood floors and attempt to skate, however, I lose my balance and just flail my arms around trying to balance. Some other people are here and watched as I swung my arms around.

Albert's pov

"What the..?" I say quietly to myself as I see y/n moving her arms around like crazy.

I think about helping her but decide against it. I have no idea how to approach her without it being awkward. It's so stupid. We stopped talking because of a little embarrassing moment? It just makes no sense. Whatever, I'll just do my best to enjoy this so I don't ruin this moment for myself.  Apparently, we're also going to the movies after this so hopefully, it helps me forget about this.

word count: 480

HELLO OHMHGOS ITS BEEN SO LONG SIVNCE IVE POSTED AN ACTUAL CHAPTER
ANWAYS SORRY THIS ONE IS SO SHORT IVE JAUT BEEN RUNNING OUT OF ODEAS AND FORGETTING I HAVE WATTPAD BUT TAKE CARE FO YOURSELF GO DRINK WATER AND EAT A SNACK!!

-TERRANCE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 47 17
This is an obssevive love story/fanfiction featuring Albert (Flamingo) and Kaden (Kaden Fumblebottom). TW This story contains a few sensetive topic...
235K 4.5K 80
" albert's cute, isn't he? " - an albert / flamingo x reader in which the two meet through a mutual friend at school and have more in common than the...
1.6K 36 42
just some small fluff and friendship stories. there will probably be mostly Techno. I'm gonna write both in-game, in fictional worlds and irl stories...
160K 1.6K 49
Hi. This is my first book I'm writing/typing. This will be a Days Union x Reader, most of these will be for fun though :-) ------- Includes: - Bad wr...