Tim Drake x reader one shots

By Crazy_Cartoonist

Hello fellow writers! my name is Crazy_Cartoonist and I'm very much a new member of Wattpad. I'm actually an... More

Sleepy (Tim Drake x Reader) *featuring Damian*
Right and Wrong
Sick
ADHD
How he apologizes (Head cannon)
Memory (angst)
Colors (Soulmate AU)
Halloween (headcannon)
Dieting (head cannon)
Cooking (Head cannon)
Shirts
Cold
Highly intelligent S/O *Headcannon*
Plus-size s/o (Head-cannon)
Mermaid
Proposing (Headcannon)
The Ball
Deaf s/o (Headcannon)
Fun House
Fun House (Pt. 2)
Fun House (Part 3)
Fun House (Part 4)
Fun House (Part 5)
Tim Drake x Fem! Neko! Reader
Video Chat
Update on All Books

Snippets and Where I've Been

259 7 0
By Crazy_Cartoonist

Hi guys,

Alright, since I feel that I owe you all an explanation for being gone for so long, I think I'll just get right to it without too many formalities.

After my campus shut down and we had to do all online classes for about a year (I was in person this past semester for the first time in a year, which was kind of refreshing), I got extremely busy with the workload that was being given to me as well as having to deal with being at home for a long period of time, which was not that easy of an adjustment for me.

During this time, I lost a lot of my motivation to really write fanfiction and draw because I was just so mentally and physically exhausted from all the shit I was doing. Not being able to go out and see my friends or even really go to the grocery store (me and my parents are all high-risk) was just draining and I really hated it. By the time summer break finally came, I just didn't do anything because I was so drained and unmotivated to do much.

A few good things did happen though! I turned 21 this past August and I am now a Senior in my college! I also picked up Art History as a minor lol. We've also all gotten vaccinated over this year (including the boosters), so we are protected from this virus the most part. I still understand that I can't be stupid and just go back to how things were just yet, but it's nice to have just a little more freedom after getting all my shots.

I wanted to write this here because I know that I've been gone for a long time and I feel that I owed you all an explanation. It's just been so hard to get back into writing and I am happy to tell you that I am starting to get back into the swing of things in terms of writing and drawing.

I would also like to inform you that I don't really think I'm gonna update this as fast as I used too. My motivation to write has only started to come back and I want to make sure that I can give you guys something good when I post on here.

I also don't think I'm too into this fandom anymore, but I'll try to at least post here from time to time so you guys can have some fresh stories to read. I know that it sucks to try to look up fanfictions and then have the same results come up over and over again, so I'll try to post a story from time to time so you guys don't run out of content to read.

And with that, I shall now give you a few snippets of some fics to hold you over until I can complete something. These are some of the fics that I able to quickly write in between the frenzy of HW and short bursts of inspiration I had over the past year. Please enjoy them and let me know if you want me to expand on one in particular. I will also post the prompts as I usually do. Please do not use any of my prompts without permission from me.

________________________________________________________________________________

Fragment Fic #1:

Fading (Soulmate AU): When people hit their lowest point, they begin to fade away. This is due to the fact that they have lost all hope of ever being happy again and refuse to try to get better. Jason's death was horrible for the family, and Tim is beginning to fade himself due to the sudden and tragic loss. He believes his family cares more about Jason's death than him, and Tim's still alive. What happens when you find Tim a fading and broken man? Will you be able to fix him, or will he fade away? (Inspired by Pixar's Coco)

The news came as a shock to everyone...

After Bruce had returned home from Europe without Jason, colder and more distant than ever, everyone in the house knew something tragic must have happened; Though their suspicions hadn't been confirmed until about 2 weeks later when Bruce called a family meeting in his office. The boys could've sworn that the long-lasting tension in the air could only be cut with a power-saw at this point. Their curiosity about what happened as well as their anxiousness and Bruce's distancing had only made things more tense around the estate.

"You think he's OK...? D-Did something happen?" Tim asked, worried. Tim was new to the family, having figured out the identities of both Nightwing and Batman himself after merely a day of doing research on them. Dick took his time responding, not really knowing what to say.

"I...I don't know Baby bird. We'll just have to go in and find out." Dick answered honestly after putting his hand on the younger's shoulder, gripping it slightly. Although he didn't want to admit it, Dick himself was terrified to go inside. When Jason didn't come out of the Bat-mobile that night, he assumed the worst had happened considering Bruce's stony silence as he exited the car and went straight to his room for the next 2 weeks. Bruce was strict about his nightly routine of saying goodnight to them before bed, it had given Dick the hint that something horrible had happened during the mission.

Hesitantly, Dick opened the door to Bruce's office before walking inside, putting on a brave face for Tim, who was shaking like a leaf. Tim followed suit, not wanting to keep his father waiting.

"Bruce?" Dick asked, wanting to alert his father of their presence. Bruce barley looked at him before motioning them to come inside and sit down, a solemn look on his face.

In that moment, Dick's suspicions had been confirmed, he wondered for a moment if Tim had reached the same conclusion he had as he lead his younger brother in. They quietly sat down in the soft leather chairs, feeling incredibly uncomfortable and anxious. It took a good 5 minutes for Bruce to look up from his lap and turn to face the boys.

"He's gone." Bruce stated bluntly. He was never a man of many words nor was he one that liked formalities; Straight to the point was the motto he lived and breathed by, even if the news was a bit harder to handle this way.

Dick looked down to the ornately decorated carpet on the floor, pretending to be mesmerized by the spirals that made up the patterns. He followed the lines as Bruce continued on, not yet emotionally ready to possibly see the possibly crying young boy next to him.

"The Joker got to him during our last mission. He beat him and then set off an explosive that he had planted after locking him in the building he was in. Bruce nearly chocked on his words at the end of his sentence, he could barley talk himself.

Tim sat in his chair practically shaking. He had known from the day Bruce had come home alone from the mission that Jason was gone. However, a small part of him had hoped that this was all some kind of horrible prank and that Jason would burst through the doors at any minute and say that everyone was stupid for believing that he was actually dead, but it never happened.

With tears clouding his vision and no desire to even consider the details of the funeral that Bruce was currently explaining to them, Tim pushed his chair back and got up, not wanting to hear anymore as he sped-walked out of the room, nearly slamming the door behind him.

Both men could hear the sounds of now distant racing footsteps running away from Bruce's study, a even more somber mood set in within the room after Tim's sudden and dramatic exit.

Dick sighed after Tim had run away, it was going to take a while before any of them could compose themselves enough to talk about Jason and the circumstances surrounding his death.

________________________________________________________________________________

Fragment Fic #2:

(Christmas Cookies) Prompt: It's Christmas Eve, and Alfred has made his signature cookies. When everyone else is asleep, you go down to the kitchen to steal a few cookies. However, you're not the only one who had this idea...

Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house, no-one was stirring.

Except for a mouse...

You stood behind a wall by the open kitchen door, watching intently as Alfred bent down and pulled his signature Christmas cookies out of the oven, the sugary smell making it's way to your nose. You silently breathed in the heavenly smell of the sugary treats and hoped they tasted as good as they smelled.

Alfred, poor, poor, Alfred, placed his Christmas-themes sweets on baking racks to cool by the slightly open kitchen window. He took a moment to look outside to admire the snow. He hadn't seen a white Christmas in a long time and he wanted to savor the moment a bit before heading off to bed. He did so a minute later, stretching his arms and walking out of the kitchen through a different exit, he would pack up the cookies after he got cleaned up.

After he walked away, you took this as your opportunity to strike.

You slowly opened the kitchen door wider, making enough room for you to slip through before slowly padding across the cold kitchen floor, determined to reach your target.

After reaching the counter, you grabbed a nearby napkin from it's holder to contain the cookies in until you got to your room. No way were you eating them in the kitchen where you could get caught.

You looked around in both directions before taking your prize, listening intently for any approaching footsteps before reaching a hand out, intent on grabbing the star-shaped treat (and a few more) before making your escape.

What happened next made you swear you jumped out of your skin.

Another-gloved-hand, made it's way on top of yours from above just as you were grabbing your cookie. You shouted, retracting your hand and falling on your ass from the shock.

After a moment of trying to recover from your mini heart-attack, you looked up from where you were sitting, seeing a fully costumed Red Robin (minus the cape) hanging upside-down from a grappling hook wire and eating the cookie that you had intended to stuff in your own face.

"Tim, what the hell!? You scared the sh*t outta me!" You shouted at him, no longer caring if anyone heard you. Tim looked back at you with the best smirk he could manage while his mouth was full. You wondered for a moment how the hell he could eat upside-down.

Tim quickly and carefully righted himself, landing on the kitchen floor with a soft thump before responding.

"You think you were the only one who wanted to eat these? I've been here since he was cutting them out. These cookies are the one thing I look forward too on Christmas. No way in hell am I gonna let you eat them all before I get at least one!"

"I wasn't gonna eat them all.." You mumbled, pouting. "I just wanted a few for myself since I never get any on Christmas. You guys always eat them all before I can get any!" You said. While you couldn't blame the boys for fawning over the cookies, but you were tired of this.

Before you knew it, a tree-shaped object flew right into your face. You caught it with just enough time to spare

________________________________________________________________________________

Fragment Fic #3:

(Water balloons) Prompt: It's hot, like, really hot. The pool and beach are closed, and every water park in the area isn't ready to open yet. You and the boys really need to cool off. Jason brings home some bunch of balloons. The war is on...

Today was a day that was hot

Very, very, very, very ,very, very HOT

Hotter than the hottest, most fiery place in Hell kind of hot

Which leads us to this moment in time...

You, along with Dick, Tim, and Damian had stripped down to the last articles of clothing that you could wear without seeming indecent, and sprawled out on the couches/chairs in the manor's living room.

To your absolutely great luck, the AC at your place had broken down due to the raging heat wave going on outside, and to help you with your dilemma (Cuz' it's their jobs, duh) the boys invited you over to their place so you could spend the day together in the glorious, expensive AC they had at their place.

But wait...

If you thought that you were in the clear after you got to their house,

Think again

Within 20 minutes of arriving to the mansion that these boys called home, their AC broke down and was not going to come back on anytime soon. Which meant that you were not going to cool down today.

The universe really has a way of fucking up your day, now does it?

Now you were stuck in a very large house with 3 other people, slowly roasting away on the couch and cursing this heat wave with every fibre of your being.

You guessed that the boys hated this inconvenience as much, if not more, than you did, because none of them looked happy at all

"This weather pattern is becoming increasingly unfavorable." Damian groaned as he lay sprawled out on the couch.

"For once I agree with the Demon spawn....This sucks" Tim mumbled, his face buried into the couch cushions.

"Uggggghhhhh!!!!! Where's Jason!? He said he was gonna find a way to help us cool off, but he's been gone for an hour!!" Dick shouted dramatically, clearly not in the best mood what with his bad luck.

Since this heat wave had started, many pools, beaches, and waterparks in the area had shut down because of how hot it was. It was then that Jason had gone out to quote "find another way to cool off without these damn beaches." It worried you a bit, but since it was way too hot, you couldn't care less about what he did so long as the police didn't show up at the door.

"Don't know, don't care..." You mumbled carelessly, your face smushed into the couch cushions. Dick responded with a groan, becoming a bit more impatient than he was before.

The lack of AC was, for lack of better words, driving you all up the damn wall. Dick was irritable, Tim was was rolling around on the couch trying to get at least somewhat comfortable despite the fact that he was roasting, and Damian had stopped moving entirely, not even bothering to lift his head up when he spoke.

You turned your attention towards the now broken AC, your eyes narrowing and your lips turning downwards into a frown.

You then gave the inanimate object the finger

I mean, it did fail to do its one fucking job

"Jaaassssoonnnn!" You whined as loud as you could. This boy had been gone for too long now. It was surprising that he could even stand for this long in this heat without having a heat stroke.

Must be all that training he does as Red Hood...?

You would never know

Speaking of Jason...

The front door of the manor was suddenly kicked open by none other than Jason Todd himself. "I'm back, motherf*ckers!!" He shouted happily, raising his arms (which were full of large bags).

Everyone in the living room including yourself had your heads turned toward Jason with looks that said "WTF is wrong with this man...?" on your faces as he walked into the room and set the mystery bags on the couch Tim was sitting on.

Dick still looking at Jason finally snapped out of his confused trance.

"Where the hell have you been!? We've been waiting for FOREVER!!!" Dick whined while gripping Jason's shoulders with his gross, sweaty hands.

"You better have a good explanation for this Todd. This heat wave is unbearable." Damian seethed, however it was muffled from speaking through the couch cushions.

"Woah, relax! And get your sweaty hands off me Dickwad!" Jason said, pushing Dick away and grabbing one of the bags, ruffling through it and pulling out its previously mysterious contents.

Bunch-O-Balloons

Wait, what?

"Did you actually make us wait more than an hour for these cheap, plastic, water containers?" Damian asked, his head now free from the sticky, sweaty couch cushions.

You and Tim chuckled a bit, finding Damian's description very entertaining.

"No Damian, They're water balloons." You explained while trying not to laugh.

"What the hell are those...?" Damian asked, very much confused now.

"They're water balloons, Demon Spawn. You fill them up with water and throw them at people to get them wet."

"I understand that, Drake. What I want to know is why he didn't find a suitable way to-"

"I did.. you entitled brat" Jason mumbled that last part, too hat and tired to really come up with any insults.

"What was tha-"

"OK! I think maybe we should try this. It might actually be fun!" You suddenly shouted, trying to diffuse a potential argument.

"(Y/N)'s right, I kinda like this idea." Tim said with a smirk, he then leaned in closer to Damian. "I'll call a truce with you for today as long as we hit him with has many of these things as possible." Tim whispered to Damian. The younger's face soon sported a small smirk. "Deal." Damian whispered back.

You turned your attention back to Dick, who had gone in one of the bags and pulled out one of the packages, eyeing it curiously.

"So... how do you fill up the balloons if they're attached to this... plastic thingy?"

Jason turned to his older brother and smirked.

This was going to be fun~

10 minutes later

There you all stood, you, Tim, and Damian on one side of the backyard and Jason, Dick, and Alfred on the other. How Jason had gotten Alfred to join in on this water balloon fight was beyond you.

________________________________________________________________________________

Fragment Fic #4

(Cliché AF) *Featuring Dick* Prompt: It's Friday night, which means that it's time for you to go to the manor and have a movie marathon with Tim (because you're both mega-nerds). What happens when a sappy, cliché romance movie (curtesy of Dick) makes you and Tim confess your feelings?

On the couch sat a young man in his mid-to-late twenties, his weight making the very comfortable couch cushions sink in on themselves. He browned Netflix, searching for the most sappy, lovey-dovey, cliché movie the world has ever known.

Why the hell is Dick scrolling through chick-flicks, you ask?

Oh, because he's trying to hook you up with Tim of course!

Why else would he scroll through these crappy movies?

He had known from the moment you first walked into the house that you two were meant to be. The way Tim constantly stuttered whenever he was around you (he never does this), his hands were always sweaty and shaking, and no-one could deny the blush that rivaled tomatoes on the redness scale.

You, on the other hand, were more subtle about your crush on Dick's younger brother. But the constant blushing would not get past Dick's watchful eyes, nor would it change the fact that he was gonna hook you two up whether you wanted him to or not.

After scrolling through an endless amount of cliché movies (some of which he never thought existed), he finally settled on one called "The Princess Bride" before getting up and walking out of the living room, remote in hand.

—————

You stepped out of your car after parking it in the massive driveway of the Wayne Manor. Straightening out your clothes a bit, you eyed yourself in one of the rear-view mirrors on your car before walking up to the front door. After knocking only 3 times, Alfred answered the door, a smile on his face upon seeing you.

"Ah Miss./Mr. (Y/N), Fancy seeing you hear. I suppose you're here for your "Movie marathon" with master Drake?"

"You know it Alfred!" You replied happily.

"He's in the movie room as we speak. Have fun."

"Thanks Alfred!" You said before walking off to the movie room.

________________________________________________________________________________

These are all the fragments that I could find that I haven't completed yet. Might post a few headcanons soon if I can find/write a few decent ones. Again, I'm sorry for not posting for so long, I'll try to be more active over the break to give you guys some extra content. If I can post on the other books that I have on here, I will.

If you have a favorite among the fragments that you want me to expand upon, please comment and let me know! And to everyone that took the time to read my stories on here, thank you so much! 

Love you all and Happy Holidays! Stay safe everyone! Hope you all get lots of presents this year!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 203 32
"There is good and there is evil. There are those who commit crime, and those who stop them. These two sides are opposite. As different as night and...
161K 2K 37
hi, this is my first book! i will be doing robin x reader and finney x reader because i like their characters the most. pls leave comments on how i c...
1M 19.2K 104
Cover by GlebTheZombie on deviantart. I DONT OWN ANY CHARACTERS OR DC. Batfam/brothers xreader requests welcome. KEY- Y/n - your name Y/ln - last...