Love Tension

By TkLTjw4l

This book will contain a lot of sexual contents so if you don't wanna read don't read. because the sexual con... More

โž  ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ข๐ ๐ ๐š ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž
โžฎ ๐‘€๐‘ฆ ๐ถ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘ โ„Ž
โž  ๐’๐ข๐๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ค
โžฎ๐น๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘‡๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’
โž ๐๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐ƒ๐š๐๐๐ฒ โ†ญ( ๐‘ƒ๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘œ ๐‘” )
โžฎ ๐‘€๐‘ฆ ๐ต๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘  ๐ต๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ
โž  ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‡๐จ๐จ๐ ๐๐ž๐ซ๐
โžฎ ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐ป๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘ก2
โž  ๐‘๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ?
โžฎ ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘š๐‘’๐‘š๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ? ๐‘ƒ๐‘ก2
โž  ๐’๐ญ๐ž๐ฉ๐›๐ซ๐จ
โžฎ ๐ต๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘ฅ (๐ฟ๐‘–๐‘™ ๐‘‡๐‘—๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ)
โž  ๐๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‡๐ข๐ฆ (๐‘‡๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘–)
...
โžฉ ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘  ๐‘„๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ 
โž ๐ˆ๐ง๐ง๐จ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ
โ†๐š’๐š—๐š—๐š˜๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐š™๐š๐Ÿธ
โž ๐ˆ๐ง๐ง๐จ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ญ๐Ÿ‘
โž  ๐‘€๐‘Œ ๐ธ๐‘‹
โ†๐Œ๐˜ ๐„๐— ๐๐ญ๐Ÿ
โ†ญ๏ผจ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ“ ๏ผญ๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ„
โ†ฦฌำ‡ะ„ ฦณฦ ฦฒฦฦ“ ฦะ„ฦ–ฦ“ำ‡ฦฦ ฦฆ
๐™’๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฃ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‡๐จ๐จ๐ ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ ๐ฉ๐ญ๐Ÿ‘
Not a chapter
Not a chapter again.
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘  ๐‘„๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘  pt2

โ‡พsแด›แด‡แด˜ส™ส€แด แด˜แด›๐Ÿธ

4.9K 77 122
By TkLTjw4l

𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬:
𝐊𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡↭16 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐚↭15

𝐊𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡

After me and siraya got caught fucking her mother decided that she won't be leaving with us anymore.

I felt bad. And I missed her.

She was staying with her father. After all it's all my fault... I shouldn't have fucked her.

I was on my game right now thinking about her and started smiling.

"She soo fucking pretty." I said to myself whiles missing the hole.

I was playing basketball on my game.

I didn't even care at the point.

I tried focusing on the game until I heard a knock on my door.

"Yo. " My pops said walking in.

"Me and Ivanne going out..." My pops said.

"We gonna be home really late." He said.

"How much late?" I asked.

"We won't be back until tomorrow morning. So don't do nothing crazy." He said.

"Is Ivanne still mad at me?" I asked.

"Naah son. It's been like 2 weeks since shit went down. She just can't believe her daughter would do some shit like that... I mean Ian wasn't surprised bout you. But I was upset when I saw it was her." He said.

"Ok. I'm sorry again." I said.

"It's aight." He said.

Ivanne walked in. "My daughter coming down here right now... So I wanna wait until she's here." Ivanne said causing my eyes to lit up.

"Siraya coming here?" I asked excited but then cleared my throat. "Why she coming?" I asked.

"Her dad apparently don't want her with him... That's why he's an ashole." Ivanne said.

I was Soo excited.

"Damn." I said.

"Keith. Be nice." My pops said.

"Aight. Sorry." I said going back on my game, they walked out and I waited a few minutes before jumping up in happiness and ran in the bathroom to take a shower.

I want her to smell me good when she come ova here.

𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐚

I walked in the house where I got caught having sex...

I got goosebumps, fear and I was nervous all at once.

I knew we wouldn't be alone anyways because after what happened I don't think my moma would leave me alone with him.

"Hi baby." My mama kissed my forehead.

"Hey mom..." I said giving her a shy smile.

"I know it's awkward for you to be here right now... But I promise you as soon as you 18. You can leave this house. Like you don't even have to wait. Just do it okay?" She said I simply nodded my head as I saw uncle Kaleb coming downstairs with his son.

I started feeling butterflies in my belly and we both couldn't take our eyes off each other.

"Wassup siray?" Uncle Kaleb said.

"Good." I said looking away from Keith.

"Baby... Me and your step dad..." I gave her the look. "I mean uncle Kaleb have to go out... We will be like out until tomorrow morning. So please be good and do not do what y'all did last time." She said.

"There's cameras around the house so if y'all do. We will know." My moma said causing me to look at Keith.

Kaleb's thought: bare acting like if I won't fuck her on the balcony.

"But why can't we?" Keith asked shocking everyone including me.

"Well... It's obvious why. She like your sister..." His pops said.

"But she ain't." He shrugged.

"Okay. Whatever. Just don't fuck please. Not in my house." His pops said.

"Where the cameras?" Keith asked.

"Living room, your room my room. And i didn't wanna put none in the guess room because I wanted to respect Siraya's private life." He said, I saw Keith smirk causing me to roll my eyes.

I won't let him fuck if that's what he's thinking.

"Aight." He said nodding his head.

"But don't even think about it. Because my camera a faces that room too. So y'all better not fuck. Understood?" His father said causing Keith smile drop.

"Aight." He smacked his lips.

"We fina leave. Make sure y'all be good." My mama said.

She came to me kissed my forehead. "Call me if you need anything" my mama said. I nodded my head.

They walked out the house. "Moma wait! What time will you be here?" I yelled.

"Don't know. Just know we will he home before lunch." She said and locked the door behind her.

I sighed before placing my hand back on my sit case and turned around about to go upstairs only to bump into Keith.

"Keith move." I said tryna walk pass him but he stood in the same place not making me leave.

"I love you siraya." I said calmly and nicely.

It warmed me up hearing him say that. But he can't be saying that since we are young.

"I love you too brother." I smiled sarcastically and went for the otherside to go upstairs this nigga blocked my way again.

"Naah... You don't understand..." He said he looked out the window and smirked.

"I love you relationship way love." He said grabbing my waist pulling me closer.

"Keith. There's cameras." I said lowly.

"I know what app my pop using... I can turn them off and turn them back on when we done." He said.

He pulled me closer rubbing my butt.

I looked around to make sure no cameras were here.

He kissed my neck. "Keithh." I moaned softly but then realized what i was doing and instantly pushed him off me.

The lights cut off and i jumped into his arms.

"Wtfff." I screamed a lil.

"Chill..." He said walking up to something and turned the lights on.

" They always do this shit." He said sighing. "And usually when they do that shit the TV don't go for for like 2 days..." He did.

"Which means the cameras are off." He said hugging me tighter since i was in his arms.

"I don't know Keith..." I said tryna get off him.

He walked up the steps and then in his room with me still in his arms. "You strong ash." I said looking at him in the eyes.

"You ain't heavy mama." He said rubbing on my butt.

He slowly put me down and kissed me on the lips really hard like if he missed my lips on his.

He kissed me for a while until i finally gave in and kissed back.

Whiles kissing him i put my hands in his trousers touching his dick.

It was hard as soon as I touched it.

I pulled it out stroking him and he groaned into the kiss before he sat down on the bed pulling me on his lap.

We started making out again as i rubbed his dick.

"I missed you Soo much mama." He said kissing my neck.

"Me too." I said kissing his lips again.

"Please let me show you how much i love you." He said.

I nodded my head. He smiled before pulling my trousers down together with my panties.

He then pulled his trousers down with his boxers. Without waiting he slammed me down his dick.

"Fuck!" He groaned throwing his head back as i had his same reaction.

I moved my hips side to side to make sure he was all the way in.

He stood up with his dick still inside me before walking to the wall and put my back against it.

He widened my legs catching me off guard.

He grabbed my breast and started fucking me nice and slow.

"You miss me?" He asked stroking in and out slowly.

"No." I said to get him mad so he would fasten his pace.

"Whatchu say?" He asked chocking me.

"You heard me." I managed to say. He started fucking me a lil more harder than before causing me to grab his hand that was on my neck and to put my hand on his belly.

"What *slams* you *slams* said *slams hard and fast* " he asked angrily slamming in each times.

"I said your heard me well nigga." I said trynna push him.

He chocked me harder as he started stroking in and out faster, I could ear our skin clapping.

"Damn." He grunted going at the same fast pace.

"Shit." He kept groaning as I moaned loudly. I couldn't even speak for how good this shit was.

"Fuck!" He gripped his hands around my neck.

"Fina bustt." He said slamming in and out hard and fast. I couldn't say anything the whole time because I was a whole moaning mess.

"Rayaa you feel Soo fucking good." He moaned fucking me harder and harder each time.

All I could do was look at him in the eyes moaning.

"Slo- I'm gonna cum so hard." I said moving my hand to my clit rubbing it.

He didn't slap it away so I was glad he didn't.

He kept fucking me until I felt something hot and I cummed hard, like really hard.

I pushed him as he slowly put me down.

His dick was dripping wet. I got on my knees and put it in my mouth.

I started bobbing my head back and forth.

This my first time ever giving heads. I never did this before.

I heard him grunt which means I was doing good.

I started licking and sucking on the tip before putting his whole Leng in my mouth and he started fucking my mouth.

This was much better than the last time because last time we couldn't fuck properly as we got interrupted.

I felt sum hot go down my throat and I pushed his leg causing his dick come out my mouth.

I started coughing.

"Wtf?" I asked. "Did you just put yo kids in my throat?" I asked.

"Throat baby." He said laying down on the bed.

I mugged the fuck out of him before going in the bathroom and brushed my teeth's I then felt sum hard against my butt.

Before I could understand what it was I got bent over the sink and his dick instantly slammed in me.

"Don't be mad at me ma." He said stroking in and out fast.

"Me nutting in ya throat means I love you." He said as he kept stroking in and out.

I couldn't help but smile. "I love you too daddy." I said throwing it back.

"Fuck. Just like that ma." He said placing his hands on my waist as he just let me do my thing.

"Fina cum Soo hard." I said throwing it back.

"Cum on my dick." He said and I did just that as he kept stroking in and out slowly.

He then sat on the bath tub and nutted on the floor and on my butt cheeks.

I went and sat on his lap kissing his lips before putting his dick back in me.

"You ain't tired?" He asked as I moved up and down slowly.

"We got all night..." I said smiling at him.

"Right." He kissed my lips as I kept moving up and down slowly.

This chapter was shitty can't lie.

Hea. Since yan update in a long time.

Hopefully my freakiness ain't trynna come back cause I'm tryna leave it here in 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 70 25
Read it and youll find out๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿค
226 0 20
BDSM ... believe me it's not what you think ...or is it? This is what happens when you walk around with secrets ... how it can really get you caught...
3.3K 42 5
Read & See ๐Ÿ–ค
97.4K 2.9K 57
Uhhh idk what to put here ..... read to find out and yeah this my first time writing a book so feel free to leave reviews