Our Toxic Addiction

By malia_lolllllllll

Malia Diaz Mendoza known as the dark blade the fearless cold hearted Assassin ,who has every man on their kn... More

How it started
The Taking
THE PLAN
THE BALL
MATEO
Psychopath
The truth
CODY BLADE IS A DEAD MAN WALLKING
Finsh what you started
Sexual tension
Meeting him
Mine
Come out you p*ssy
Living with the enemy
Bianca bitch
Just one more time
Little secret is out
Old habits
Bora bora
First time
The wedding
Come back to me
Just us
Blackmail
Back to normal
Liar
How dumb are you

He is back

886 20 0
By malia_lolllllllll

It's been three days and rafael has trapped me inside to house,with him in it and I'm going crazy I'm fully healed and I need to go back to normal,except He thinks he owns me and can trap me anytime he wants.

"Rafael wake up" I say splashing water on him, "WHAT THE FUCK" he gets up rubbing his eyes, I stand there giggling while holding the cup, "get up we're gonna be late for the office, "What your not fully healed I can't leave you.

Did she just Fucking wake me up by throwing water on me,I forbid her to leave the house without me and it's driving her crazy,my favourite hobby. "I'm fully healed your being dramatic now" she says placing two hands on her hip.

I get out of bed overshadowing her body "Fine let me go change atleast" I say walking into the bathroom,I strip down and get into the shower,letting the hot water hit my hair and body,the steam getting all over the glass doors,suddenly I have a pair of eyes watching me.

I walk into the bathroom and see him showering,wow what a great view he's  standing there while the water hits his body,scribing his hair and leaning back,he turns around with hand behind his neck and says "like what you see" while smirking, ofc I do but we don't have time for that and I did ask if we can do it one more time but he was to scared he would hurt me,with my injury.

"Hmm  I've seen better" I say while folding my hands,he chuckles and says "doubt that baby" while turning around and carries on showering.
I leave the room after putting on my heels and head down for breakfast.

My outfit👆🏾

I walked into the kitchen seeing Mrs Martinez cooking and the boys eating, "morning guys" they turn there heads and looks at me, "Rafael finally letting you go work" Damon's says while laughing, "Letting me,I had to splash water on him" the whole room  laughs while he walks in the kitchen, "see your badmouthing me already" I roll my eyes as he kisses his mum on the cheack.

"Well rafael if you let her leave your sight te golpearé el culo con unos zapatos" (I will beat your ass with a shoe" she says glaring at Rafael,causing me Damon and ash to break out in laughter.

We get to the office,and i see security guards at the front I turn to her unbuckling her seat,I put my hand over her seatbelt and say "if you see him or anything happens make sure you call me" I say lifting up her chin,she nods and get out of the car.

"Ugh bianca". I say under my breath knowing he heard me he began smirking as she walked toward us, "Rafael sir you were gone for so long I was scared something happend to you" she says touching his shoulder, he moves her hand and says, "a family emergency" and walks off leaving us two.

"Oh malia i didn't think you still worked her" she says,turning her head to the left, "uhh Yh like he said family-emergency", "no I just assumed that he would be done with you I guess not" THIS BITCH I walk closer to her having her right next to my face,suddenly Damon screams "malia meeting" i turn around see him and ash,ash laughing as I'm about to take bianca's pathetic ass to the ground .

I walk off and join the boys,this meeting is taking forever i glance over and see Rafael taping his pen on the table as he sits at the head chair and me on the opposite side,he smirks and his eyes wonder to my tits,damn he loves them a lot,

It's been 45 mins and I'm still stuck in this meeting,but the only thing keeping me from leaving is her sitting there with her perfect face and goddesss body,my eyes wonder to her tits  as I smile and she notices I'm looking she rolls her eyes and leans back,putting the tip of the pen in the corner of her mouth,she knows what she's doing and it's working.

The meeting has ended they all leave leaving me and Rafael and his brothers,he walks over grabbing my wrist and leads me out leaving Damon and ash laughing.he takes me into his office locks the door and sits in his chair, "what the fuck was that" he says leaning back in his chair,I place my hands on his desk leaning in,his eyes once again drops to my tits, "what was what" I say he licks his lips and adjustes himself.

I walk over and get between him and the desk leaning my hands on the desk, "you know what that was",he says holding my waist, "well you won't touch me,so I might as well get it from somebody else" smirking,"Malia" somebody screams out,all of a sudden he grabs my waist with both of his hands and pulls me in closer,sitting in his lap now,straddling him he screams out, "she's busy" not breaking eye contact,I play with his blazer as he places his hands on my waist, "Malia Rafael" Ash comes in storming into the room as rafaels head turns giving him a deadly look. "Oh shit sorry" ash says as Damon walks in noticing that I'm on his lap,Damon snickers a little while ash tries looking away.

"Ash this isn't a good time" he says,I tap his blazer and whisper, "later" and I get of his lap "anyway the club opening is tonight,and we need to be there"
I look at Damon and ash while arching my eyebrow,
"What club",Damon sits down on the couch and pours himself scotch, "oh shit we didn't tell you,we opened a club couple months ago just as a side business" oh that's cool funny Rafael didn't mention it,although we never get time to sit down and talk either in the hosptial,training or looking for Cody.

I walked out in my short,ruby sparkly dress I see Damon,ash and Rafael leaning against the car I walk over and try open the door with Rafael leaning on it
"Where do you think your going looking like that"
I turn to him and say "to the club"
"yh sobre mi cadáver (Yh over my dead body)" he says rolling his eyes and stopping me from getting in the car,I turn to my left snd see Damon snd ash standing with there mouths opens, "Rafael let me in" he shakes his head and stays standing there. "Brother let her she will be with us nobody is gonna dare to look at the girl on your arm" ash says opening his car door,I raise my eyebrow and look at Rafael "fine but you don't leave my sight" he says moving away and going to the other side to open the door, "yes dad" I say rolling my eyes and getting in.

"Not dad,daddy doll" he says while reversing and smirking.we leave our cars and see a line of people and the security guard, we got to the entrance and the security guard nods at us letting us in.

The club is already packed and filled with people strippers handing out drinks and pole dancers on the stage,all of a sudden we hear a "Hey Rafael" we turn and see bianca,I turn to the boys and says "ok who tf invited her here" rafaels laughs and Damon leans back putting his hand out leaving ash staring at the floor "ASHTON" I say giving a deadly look at him, "I'm sorry I forgot you don't like her" ugh this idiot I roll my eyes and turn to her "hey bianca great seeing you here" I say and I wave bye to her and walk off the guys can handle her I don't care.

She walks off after saying bye sarcastically to bianca,bianca carries on talking but I'm not paying attention I'm just staring at her dancing and moving her hips around,damn if I see one guy touch her I'm gonna cut their balls off.

I walk to the office and see people standing out there,mostly girls waiting for me I ignore them and walk in my office I instantly pull out my gun and aim at him

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING HERE" Cody that bastard has balls showing up here
"To claim my prize" pulling out his gun,I almost pull the trigger when he brings out paper,what the fuck is that "WHAT IS THAT" I screams as he brings it closer.

"Don't pull the trigger" he screams coming in close I notice it's a picture of something he has his hands in the air and drops the paper,I pick it up amd see it's a picture of Malia killing that's Russian mafia leader what the fuck. "Pull the trigger and the police department will know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 33.4K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
2.2M 41.4K 80
Meet Giselle Rose Moretti, an assassin known as "the Killer" and an undefeated underworld street fighter in the name of "the Devil's Angel." She was...
220K 4.7K 70
Skye Red was born into her family's mafia which just so happens to be the most powerful mafia. She is not a girl to mess with, she's fiery, flirty a...