You Deserve Better: August Al...

By AnNeverEndingStory

Ahmira is a 22 year old from Nola. What happens when she comes across August and this roller coaster they cal... More

Copyright !
Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter TwentyNine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
SEQUEL!?

Chapter Two

455 18 5
By AnNeverEndingStory

Saturday , 2:02pm -Atlanta-

I opened my eyes feeling weight on the otha side of my bed. I sat up adjusting my eyes to the brightness that filed the room. I looked over my shoulda to see some broad naked under my covers. I rubbed my hands down my face, not even remembering how I got back home and who the fuck is this girl next to me.

"Oh shit" I looked around hoping I find a condom wrapper somewhere. I looked down seeing that I still had it on. No matter what, Aug always kept a glove on the cannon while dealing with these females. Ion got time for no baby mommas

I got up tryin to control my balance but my head kept spinnin and I kept seeing them black spots in my eyes every time I blinked . I managed to make it to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. Damn I looked fucked up. I took off the condom and flushed it. I looked through my medicine cabinet and popped a aspirin. I Brushed my teeth then hopped in the shower. I got out and got dressed. I put on my Rollie and called Big T.

Phone Call
Big T: wassup Aug

Aug: Man my head hurt like a mf and it's some broad up here

Big T: youon remember nun huh
I shook my head as if he could see me.

Aug: hell naw man. How she even get up hea and how I get hea

Big T: Aug man you begged me to bring her wit you

Aug: for what

Big T: you said ha neck was thick bru and you wanted to know what it felt like
I laughed to myself knowing I said some shit like that

Aug: what Eva man just come get this girl so I can bounce.
Big T laughed

I hung up and looked over at her. She was thick asl, but her ass looked funny. I walked over to her and shook her tryna wake her up. She opened her eyes and started smilin

"Ion know why yo ass smilin, you gotta go shawty" I said pointin towards the door. Ha smile dropped. She got up and put on her clothes when Big T walked in.

I walked out grabbing my keys and walking to my car. I hopped in making my way towards Chris house. I tried to remember everything from last night but nun crossed my mind. I had to stop drinking on my medication man. I shook my head at the thought of this girl dancing on me but that's it. That's all I remember. I knocked on the door waiting until I seen this nigga come to the door with his boxers on.

"Man where tf yo clothes at bru you knew I was coming" I said walking past him towards his kitchen.

"It slipped my mind pin head ass. I was busy" he said going back upstairs.

"And don't eat my chicken" Chris yelled from the top of the stairs. I looked back and forth between the chicken in the microwave and the stairs.

"His rich ass can buy some mo" I shrugged and warm up the chicken. I took it out and sat down on the counter eating it. I heard a girl voice coming from the stairs while Chris trailed behind her.

"Aye man I told yo skinny ass don't eat my chicken" he said standing in front of this small girl. She was fine asl, but wasn't my type.

"Nigga I got gains and shi yo ass can buy some moe" I said grabbing the container. "We going to the Stu or what?" I asked eating a chicken leg and walking towards his studio.

"Naw we going to another Stu bru I got a song I gotta finish and somebody coming through to help" he said grabbing his keys. "You coming with me or you want me to drop you off" he asked shorty.

"She coming to get me from the studio" she said. He nodded and we headed towards our cars and went to the Studio.

We walked in but a session was going on.

"Wassup trey" Chris said dappin him up. I walked past that nigga and sat down.

"Wassup bro. Long time no see" trey said mugging me. Chris shook his head and looked between me and trey.

"Don't start no shit. You know I don't fuck with you" I said as I pulled out my phone tryna ignore this nigga presence.

I don't fuck with trey for one reason and that's not being a real nigga. He try to put on this front like he that nigga and he not. I can't fuck with a nigga that change up in front of different mfs, that shit for the females and I don't fuck with that phony shit. He laughed and gave Chris some dap and left. Chris sat in the chair and pulled hisself up to the soundboard and played his part of the song he been working on.

Looking at you cry, going crazy

If I could, I would take the pain away

I don't see that smile I made

You already made plans that ain't with me

Trying hard, I been trying hard to breathe

Inhale, exhale, you expel what you been doing to me

Fighting it off, you been fighting me off for weeks

Don't leave 'cause I need ya

I nodded my head to the song. This nigga was talented as hell. But the media hated him. You can say all you want about dis nigga but you can't take away his talent and his strive. He was definitely a legend.

"That sound good" the girl said smiling.

"Yeah bro that shit sound crazy, who suppose to be hoppin on dis" I asked throwing away the container.

"HER. I'm waiting on ha to text me back na" he said. I nodded and he started playing all his old music. He sat back and started rolling up.

The door opened and my eyes went from her Rick owens on her feet , to her chocolate face. The way her petite body curved a lil, you can tell she had a nice body but she covered it with baggy clothes. I looked in her eyes and she looked nervous. Her chocolate brown eyes were very ...familiar.

"Hey Kenzie you ready" she asked the girl that was with Chris.

"Yeah I'm ready" she said as she got up and grabbed her purse. "Text me and tell me when your next performance is so I can have everything ready for you?" She said to Chris. He nodded and gave her a hug. They was leaving out the door when Chris cursed.

"Shit man" Chris said looking at his phone. Tf was wrong with this nigga.

"What's up bru" I asked looking at his face.

"HER. She ain't coming. Ha ass got Covid" he said shaking his head. He rubbed his face. "I gotta drop this shit. I've been holding onto this song for a while" he said shaking his head.

"I think I can help you" Kenzie blurted out looking between her friend and Chris. The girl shook her head viciously as she tugged her arm.

"You can sing" Chris asked her.

"No" she said quickly. I laughed at her nervousness.

"Yes she can" Kenzie said she pushed her. "Stop being scary" she told her. The girl just stood there like she seen a ghost.

"Can you sing or what, ion got time for games" Chris asked her .

"A little" she said pinching her fingers together.

"A little, huh" Chris said getting up. He handed me the blunt and pulled her inside the booth. "Aye bru play the song back" he said giving shorty some head phones and putting on his. I played the song back and they nodded they head to the beat. I took a long drag as I sat back and listened

"You got sum" he asked her. She nodded her head and took the pen and paper from the stand and started writing. We all looked at her until she handed the pad to Chris. He looked over it smirking.

"Don't fuck up my song bru" he said to her and gave me a head nod. I played the song back and sat back and watched.

Almost missed my flight today

I look good even though I feel shitty

I just got back out this way

You already got plans for the city

Call 'em off, could you call 'em off for me?

You're always going on and on

Got it all, ask me why I'll never leave

I don't go out much

But you should come through tonight

I'm chilling on the Westside, boo

Call my homegirl, tell your best friend he could slide too

On the low, a remote location

I don't want them seeing me getting faded

You should come through tonight

I only kick it with a tight crew

They won't tell 'cause they tryna live they best life too

On the low, on my own, I'll be wavy

Hit me on my phone, I'll be waiting

Yeah, yeah

I sat back and listened as they did they thang in the booth. I was impressed shorty could really sing. I watched as they traded looks back and forth and I looked in the corner of my eye to Kenzie kinda feeling uncomfortable. Chris always does this with the females he sing with me so ion know why she was trippin. I took a drag as they walked out the booth and I played it back for them. The girl seemed happy as hell as they listened to the song. But I just knew I knew her from somewhere, I just couldn't put my finger on it. I handed the blunt to Chris.

"Aye that shi dope" Chris said smiling. He took a puff and looked at the girl. "What's yo name?" He asked her as he sat on the board.

"Ahmira" she said shyly. Ahmira, she was fine asl.

"This yo first time in a booth ahmira" he asked, as he looked at her up and down.

"Yeah" she said smiling hard asl.

"I'm dropping this song soon.I was gonna shoot a video to it. You down?" He asked waiting for her response. She bite her lip and started playing with her purse

"I don't know about all that" she said said looking at Kenzie.

"You should" Kenzie said reassuring her. She shrugged her shoulders

"Sure just let me know" she said getting up.

"Leaving so soon" I said taking a drag and looking at ahmira. She looked at me like she wanted to beat my ass. Wtf I do to her

"Yeah actually, I have to go" she said rollin her eyes. Leaving out the door while Kenzie behind her

"Wait" Chris said following them out. I shook my head and got up.

"We going to Blue diamond tonight. Y'all should come through" Chris said looking at them.

"That'll be fu..."

"We busy tonight" Ahmira said cutting Kenzie off. I looked at Ahmira and this girl looked mad as hell rolling her eyes. Ha shit gonna get stuck one day

"What could y'all possibly be doing on a Saturday night" Chris asked.

"We busy, don't worry about it" Ahmira said walking off towards her car. I laughed at this nigga chris. He kissed his teeth and waved me off walking back to the Stu

"Ain't shit funny pencil dick"  He said sitting down. I laughed at his ass

"Why you pushing up on ha when you fucked ha friend" I asked

"Kenzie coo but she gave Ts up to me too easily. But Ahmira fine asf. " I nodded at his response. I respect his opinion but we grown. She wanted what she wanted, can't cal ha a hoe for that.

"I feel you but she seem like nice girl. See where it takes you" I said taking a puff.

"Yeah I might. But I seen the way you looked at Ahmira fam. Hop on " he said looking at me. I shook my head.

"ha ass got attitude problems I can tell. Im tryna settle down soon though a nigga is 24 years old. I gotta get my shit togetha" I said shaking my head. Every time I think I found somebody god slap me on my neck. Either they want money or be wit me for show. I ain letting Ts happen no more. I need somebody I can build with.

"Old ass rooster" Chris said. We laughed and dapped each other."Ight man I'm heading out. See you tonight bitch" he left out the door.

I sparked another blunt pulling it to my lips. I needed a girl...A woman I can build with and cherish. Kiss the ground she walk on and take care of her and my 20 kids she poppin out. A nigga ain getting no younger.

Saturday Night  8:35pm-Blue Diamond-

I sat at my vanity putting on my makeup. I took a deep breathe and reflected on my life. I've been through shit and I've done shit  I wouldn't wish on my worse enemy. I grabbed my mask and made my way out the door to check on the girls.

"Yes girl and his dick was so big" Valentina said to a couple of the girls. I rolled my eyes at her comment. she know she can use that blob fish she call her pussy to try to get everything she want.

"Get on set" I said to the girls. They got they selves together and got up.

I walked out and walked around. I wasn't really feeling the scene today. I walked around seeing a few celebrities here and there but I didn't care.

"Wassup ma, how about a dance like the old times". I froze in place knowing that that voice brought back memories I didn't want to remember. I turned around coming face to face with a person I didn't want to see. Ever.

——————————————————————————

I know I know it's boring. But I'm tryna build up a lil before I let shit hit the fan. Trust me y'all gonna love it

Questions? Concerns?

Let me know what y'all think for real. Completely honest hard criticism

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

687 31 11
Karissa and August have been through hell together, but will they make it?
18.4K 662 50
You are just gone have to read it to find out babies August alsina Kid ink & Chris brown
87.7K 2.3K 52
queen gonna give august a taste of her medicine?
22.5K 737 66
August is a 22 year old man who looking for the right one to love as so is the 21 year old Brianna is to read to find out more.