SWEET DREAMS (haitus) || Bont...

By kaygarza

" i will not let anyone live if they did what i did." In which a foreign girl set to marry young finishes wit... More

SWEET DREAMS
ACT I
rei
ichi
ni
san
yon
go
roku
hachi
kyuu
juuichi
juuni
juusan
juuyon
juugo
ACT II
juuroku
juunana
juuhachi
juukyu
nijuu
nijuu ichi
nijuu ni
nijuu san
nijuu yon
nijuu go
nijuu roku
nijuu nana
nijuu hachi
nijuu kyuu
san juu
sanjuu ichi.
sanjuu ni.

nana

266 11 0
By kaygarza

                           HER HEART RACED but her face suddenly went blank. She couldn't read anything about him, and giving him the satisfaction of reading her didn't sit well. From cross the room, Mayumi knew this man was not like any of his subordinates. He was past salvation, practically detached from his emotions. Truthfully, looking at him, it frightened her.

"Sano Manjirou." He stated in a bored tone, the hands in his pockets made no movement. His body language was hard to determine.

"Mayumi Anzai." She replied back. All the members of Bonten glanced at each other, feeling very suffocated all of a sudden from the stares of both leaders.

"Mayumi." Kenji stated, his eyebrow raised. He was trying not to show the other men he was worried at the sudden change of his boss.

Mayumi sucked in a large breath, almost as if she had been completely gone for a bit before coming back.

"Right! Lets get started!" She clapped her hands together and walked to sit behind her desk. She stared directly at Mikey as he walked his way to the chairs in front of her.

Their staring contest didn't end when both got comfortable in their seats. His eyes were still void of anything, but her instincts told her the opposite. He oozed so much dominance she couldn't stand it. Her fingers twitched, the urge to throw something at the man becoming overwhelming. As she reached for a pen, her attention snapped back to the situation at hand.

"Thank you for taking your time out of your busy schedules to meet with little old me." Mayumi smiled.

"And if we didn't?" Her eyes snapped to the man in front of her. She gripped the pen harder, her teeth grinding together.

"I would've just stormed your base and done with you what I wanted." Mikey let out a sigh as way to tell her he understood.

"I really do not want to keep any of you waiting," Mayumi hummed, her hands interlocked on the desk. "You'd probably would rather go and get rid of all your anxious feelings. So I'll just say what I need to."

"Whether you want to do business with the Izanami yakuza or not, is up to you. I have no need for Bonten, work as you want." The woman leaned back in her chair and picked at her nails, the authority rolling off her in waves was felt by all the executives. Manjirou didn't seem to be fazed, which caused Mayumi to grit her teeth and allowed her anger to flow into her words.

"I will, however tell you, Izanami runs Tokyo and soon the entirety of Japan. Not only do people fear the organization, but they also look for help within us. All and any crime that happens in this city, country even, is monitored by me. There are rules to follow, in order to keep the people at peace with our ways."

"If you're going to be monitoring us, why are we here? The whole point is to do what we want!" Mochi seethed.

"If your subordinates are going to act this way towards me and my conditions, I prefer them to leave, Sano-san."

"Let her finish." Was all Mikey told his older executive.

"I'll say it again, I do not care about your little so called gang. But if I hear so much as whisper about how you have ruined the connection with me and my people, I will be the one to personally see to it that your throats are slit." She had looked directly into Mikey's eyes, her blood boiling over but also freezing at the same time. This man held so much power and Mayumi wanted to crush it.

"Your god complex is really prominent." Mikey teased.

"My people and my kingdom are not to be taken lightly."

"I'm not. I know where and how to play my cards. I've heard all and every rumor surrounding your decent onto this so called mafia." Mikey stood and leaned over the desk to be a breath away from Mayumi's face. The woman only raised her chin up at the man in front of her. She wanted to stand and tower over him, the way he looked down at her sitting form made her sick.

"How did you make it out of that place? Anyone would've gone crazy."

The chair she sat in fell to the ground in a loud thud. A kunai knife was stabbed into the wood of the desk, the blade nicking Mikey's hand that were placed to hold him up. Every man in the room had suddenly stood and pointed a weapon at the second in command of Izanami. Kenji stood straight, his body not daring to move anymore than necessary. It was two against seven, the odds weren't all that great.

"You do not want to make an enemy of me, Sano. Not when you are barley starting off. I can kill every single one of your men if I so much as get irritated with you." Mayumi sneered. Her nose was practically touching Mikey's now, her eyes were beyond crazy, the blue irises swirled with rage. Mikey shuddered from the look she had.

"So what if I did go crazy? Aren't we all just a bit crazy?" The door was swung open as a couple more men had stormed into the room with different types of guns. Tetsuro stood behind them, peering over their shoulders to see what entitled in the room.

Bonten watched as their boss stood up from the desk, his blood dripping onto the floor from his hand. He gave his men a look over his shoulder, a silent telling to stand down. All of the men looked around the room as they lowered their weapons to their side.

"We'll agree to your terms, Anzai-san. Bonten will stay out of your way." Mikey looked off to the side of the room and noticed a towel on a table nearby. With a quick reach, he swiped it and made his way out the door, by passing all the men who stood at it.

All the Bonten executives looked at each other before slowly making their way out as well. Kakucho gave Mayumi one last glance, taking in how disheveled the woman actually looked. Her knuckles were white, her fingers gripping onto the flat surface of her desk. Her eyes could not focus on one thing and they seemed to be darting around her hands. The door closed behind the last of her men who followed Bonten to see them out the club.

Mayumi let's out a loud scream and suddenly grabs something from off her desk to throw across the room. Her breathing becomes hard and her body shakes with anger. Her nails dig into the palm of her hand, crescent shape prints form.  The kunai knife that had been nicked Majioru Sano was now embedded into the wall next to the door.

"I want you to find all and everything you can about Sano Manjirou." Mayumi snapped at Kenji. While he had seen Mayumi angry at men multiple times, it was easily fixed with a bullet to the head, but for some reason this man bothered Mayumi beyond her normal reasoning. Her anger clouded her entire brain process that she didn't even pull out her gun that was hidden under her desk, instead using the knife she had attached to her thigh.

"Why?" Kenji dared to ask.

"I felt uneasy in his presence." She turned to look out into the expanse of her club, her eyes narrowing when she watched as the members of Bonten followed behind Sano on their way to the exit.

"Are you scared?"

"I've never felt anything like that before. Not when I killed those members of Karito. Not even when I walked into that officer where, Roku Masudo, sat his greasy, overweight self in." Mayumi twitched her fingers and knocked her head from side to side.

"I have never felt so angry since starting this. Sano Majirou is a different kind of person, I want to squash that feeling he gave me."

                                         "WE AREN'T ACTUALLY going to listen to her are we, Mikey?" Rindou questioned.

All the members had the same questions about their boss running through their heads. What had happened back in that club was not something they understood.

"This isn't Toman versus Tenjiku or Valhalla. This is the real world where we can easily get killed because we messed with the wrong person. Where we stand right now, it is not a wise idea to go against a Yakuza as big as Izanami." Mikey spoke from his spot on an old couch.

"As big as Izanami." Mochi mocked. "I ain't scared of no woman. Especially one who doesn't deserve to be here and killed someone to get what she has now."

"Yes, but she still did bring the old mafia gang to bigger things. It took Karito six years to reach Tokyo. She managed to spread further into Japan, and as far as we know, even some other countries, in just a year and half. We can only dream of accomplishing that." Takeomi told his over zealous friend.

"Than lets do what she did. It seems to me the tactic she uses on her subordinates is fear." Kokonoi spoke, all heads turning to him.

"There's more to it than just forcing people to do her bidding, Kokonoi. She has all kinds of people behind her. A portion of Tokyo seek her aide when a problem arises."

"So she helps people than? A new era for delinquents, where they aren't seen as trouble makers, but rather heroes to the community." Once again they all turn to Mikey who dozed off on the couch, one arm behind his head and the other on his stomach.

"She reminds me, of someone I used to know."

" we're similar but never been the same "

Broken People
Logic feat Rag'n'Bone Man

" there's no glory in defeat "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 10.5K 32
"you are everything i wanted, everything i needed, and everything i didn't deserve. yet you chose to stay with me." sanzu haruchiyo x female reader |...
615K 27.7K 88
from a straight A student to a homeless to Japan's most ruthless woman. this is the story of Bonten's Angel of death.
1.1K 58 29
After fleeing from your past and moving to Tokyo you meet some very handsome men. Unbeknownst to you they lead the most dangerous criminal organizati...
91.8K 3K 51
Ran Haitani, a taken man, gets in an arranged marriage with a strange woman he doesn't know of. He vows to his girlfriend that he doesn't have any fe...