SCANDALOUS | W. (DISCONTINUE...

By nicxl333

❝how about you do that cute little dance on my lap❞ ★ ° . *   ° . °☆  . * ● ¸ .    ★  ° :. ★  * • ○ ° ★ ... More

000 - prologue
001 - sleepover?
002 - a certain encounter
003 - we're done
004 - a night to remember
005 - pussy whipped syndrome
006 - a turn on
007 - take it
008 - fwb
009 - no hope
010 - we're dating
011 - art of seduction
012 - hennessy and lap dances
013 - wakatoshi?
014 - you dissapoint me, kuroo
015 - movie night
016 - location? lap
018 - paparazzi???
019 - mr money man

017 - will you be mine?

1.3K 37 17
By nicxl333

SCANDALOUS
by nicxl333

you were awoken by the call of birds,

signalling the morning time. you woke up only to feel a large arm draped over you.

beside you, ushijima was still fast asleep, clearly worn out by the previous night. you smiled to yourself at the thought. feeling for your phone in the darkness you grabbed it and checked the time taking notice of the reminder that popped up on the screen:

-flight to new york: tomorrow at 5:30am-

that's right, i have to go early for the award show.

you had to travel to the stadium where the award show was being held at as you had to do rehearsals as a backup dancer, which required you to be present earlier than everyone else would be. ushijima would be travelling there the day before the event, which reminded you that you were yet to tell him of your early departure.

eh i'll tell him when he wakes up.

you were actually going to miss him in the time you would be apart. being around him lately had made you realise you wouldn't want it any other way. you wanted to be in his presence all the time.

you were pretty much bursting to use the toilet so tried to loosen ushijima's grip on you. he eventually let go and turned to the other side of the bed, stirring slightly but not waking up.

you rose from the bed and started walking to the bathroom, wobbling occasionally. it was a miracle, to be honest, that you were still able to walk.

it's a good thing i'm used to these kind of pains from dancing otherwise i'd be fucked.

you entered the bathroom, did your business and took a look in the mirror at your appearance.

oh god. you groaned internally.

your hair was a mess, you had dark circles around your eyes and the bags were starting to make their presence known.

you washed your face with cold water, in attempt to wake yourself up more and feel refreshed and replenished, and fixed your hair to a satisfactory standard.

you returned to the bedroom to see ushijima still deep in his slumber, which was no shock to you as he did go overtime on you the previous night before. you decided then that you would make breakfast for the two of you so that he would have something nice to wake up to.

strolling into the kitchen you went through his cupboards and the fridge to seek out ingredients. you ended up making the decision of pancakes with fruits and bacon. a simple but filling meal.

as you were flipping pancakes you felt hands slither around your waist and a head rest on your neck. you didn't have to look to see who it was.

"good morning beautiful." he whispered in your ear with a gruff morning voice, making you instantly grow warm at the compliment.

"morning handsome." you threw back.

he tightened his grip on you before letting go and beginning to help you with the task at hand.

now would be a good time to tell him.

"so," you cleared your throat, "you know that awards show coming up in a few days.

he chuckled slightly "well i should hope so, i'm invited to it after all."

"ah yes, well i have to leave a bit earlier than you would have to since i'm a back up dancer."

"so when's your flight then?"

"tomorrow."

all was silent for a moment. you would be well on your way to new york tomorrow meaning that he wouldn't be able to ask you out as his date. if he had to do it, it had to be now. which he hadn't prepared for at all.

it's now or never. he thought.

"well in that...erm..case, i have something i would like to ask you..."

a million scenarios were running through his head of the outcome. would you say yes? would you say no?

you looked up from your flipping to glance at ushijima, taking notice of his blushing state.

how would he recover if you said no?

"well what's that then." you played on, already having a grasp of what he was asking, deciding to see how far he could actually get.

would he just carry on like it was nothing if you said no?

"well...um i know i already technically asked you but- well...w-would you, like to-"

"yes?" you pressed on.

"...go to the...um."

ushijima. get yourself together.

he stopped altogether and took a deep breath, calming his nerves to compose himself.

"i happen to have a plus one to this event and i would love for you to be it. y/n," he approached you, bowing before you traditionally, in his boxers. "would you please accompany me to the awards show?" he never left his bow, demonstrating to you the severity of his words.

you had a little giggle at his form, making him sweat drop nervously.

"wakatoshi," he stood back up straight to look at you. "stop being silly, of course i'll go with you."

he looked at you in shock. "wait really? i thought you would have for sure said no, giving our situation with the press-"

"wakatoshi-"

"and then all your admirers and the constant competition to get to you-"

"wakatoshi." you said, a bit louder this time.

"you're just so beautiful and so good willed, i like so many things about-"

you cut him off with a kiss, immediately shutting him up. he kissed back instantly, wrapping his arms around your waist again, your hands at his neck. after a minute you pulled away out of breath and exasperated.

"can't you see i'm trying to tell you i like you! fucking hell man. i don't care what the media says, i want you! i want the whole world to know you're mine. so let's show them what the hell we're about!"

ushijima was suprised at your outburst. here you were, openly confessing back to him, something he wanted for so damn long, and here it was! he couldn't be happier. he immediately wrapped you in an engulfing hug, melting into you.

"so if i asked you to be my girlfriend, what would your response be?" he said, slightly muffled since he was still hugging you.

"yes you big oaf."

"that's my girl."

he then bent down to capture your lips in a kiss, snaking his tongue in straight away, to which you did the same, allowing your tongues to dance around each other. it started getting heated, the further the kiss deepened, and left you wanting a whole lot more.

the only thing that pulled you two away was the intoxicating smell of smoke, indicating that the pancakes had burned.

"oh shit, the food!"

you darted over to the stove, where a black charcoal pancake lay.

tossing the burnt pancake in the bin you looked back at ushijima who was looking at you in a way.

"what's that look for?" you questioned.

"well, i decided i don't want pancakes for breakfast anymore..." he said while strolling towards you. his eyes were filled with lust and passion, and you noticed the air in the room suddenly change.

"um, w-what do you want for breakfast then?" suddenly growing shy.

"my girlfriend."

shit.

ok, i know i rushed y/n confessing a bit, but let's be real, i'm not writing all that filler just so she can tell him in a few weeks 💀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 728 21
Y/n L/n and Ushijima Wakatoshi are the star athletes of Shirotrizawa Academy, but all eyes are on Ushijima as he's the schools most attractive guy an...
179K 5K 24
Your the Manager of the Volleyball team for Shiratorizawa.You live right behind The Dream boy,Ushijima Wakatoshi.His parents and your parents have al...
21.7K 542 27
So my english is ... its ok so don't complain ( Ö-Ö ) It's gonna be a long story so buckle up my dudes !!! it's gonna be - cringe - fun - romant...
63.7K 1.7K 28
[𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃] ❝𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚? ❞ ❝𝘽𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙘𝙪𝙩...