Do you want to play a game?

Από happyhippo2345

Y/n was born into a poor family in Korea and when she was 9, their parents abandoned her. Before they left, t... Περισσότερα

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
A/N
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
~AN~
XVI
~AN~
XVII
XVIII
IXX
XX
XXI
~AN~
~An~
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
~AN~
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
~A/N~
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
[A/N]
○A/n●

XLI

1.6K 43 22
Από happyhippo2345

I smiled warmly at him as my fingers slowly hooked underneath the bottom of the mask. Whilst I was removing the mask, Boss was really still and his breaths were small and nervous.

The mask was now off. I gazed at his beautiful face.

He had bright blue eyes and lightly tanned skin. Short dark hair that came up to his ears. His lips were thin and red.

I held his face in my hands and stared lovingly into for a few seconds. Boss gently held my wrists and pulled my arms down.

Without a word, he began to slowly carress my cheek and lower his lips to mine.

I closed my eyes as I felt his lips colide with mine. The kiss was sweet and gentle.

When we pulled away for oxygen, I felt all warm and fuzzy inside. I wished we didn't have to part but...

Bosses face was bright red when we pulled away and I could feel that mine was the same.

"Y/n, I l-like you. Like like you," stuttered Boss quietly and I was immediately filled with happiness.

"I like you to!" I yelled at Boss, the smile never leaving my face. Boss smiled with me and asked if I wanted to be his girlfriend. Almost immediately, I exclaimed yes and pulled him into a huge hug.

○□●■○□●■○□●■○□●■○□●■○□●■○□●■○

This is my first time writing anything like this so I hope its not to bad.

The clip is from Arcane which is one of my fav shows now!

Have a good day/night!

Bye!!

○21|12|2021●

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

875 20 12
It's 2017, yet another 27 years passed again. That means IT is back, more hungry than ever. (Y/n), an 18 year old girl just graduated from college, g...
2.4K 40 17
Y/n is 19 year old. Due to her mother's neglect when she was young she found it hard to trust people. She moved in with her father who passed away sh...
23.5K 590 23
This story is about my Squid Game oc Ollie. She's the front man's wife and she is the host. Her parents own Squid Game, but she doesn't know that. H...
16K 719 25
Basically it's All of us are dead but with Y/n in it. I go off the regular plot on some parts because it's a Y/n x On-jo read. My need to be the hero...