UNCHAIN MY HEART ☑️

By Meera_Oberoi

Anika is a widow, she lives in a village while Shivaay visits the village for some business deal. He looks at... More

PROLOGUE
CHARACTER SKETCH
|1|
|2|
|3|
|4|
|5|
|6|
|7|
|8|
|9|
|10|
AUTHOR'S NOTE
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
|22|
|23|
|24|

|16|

2.6K 343 37
By Meera_Oberoi

Shivaay was in his office lost in his thoughts. He was regretting everything he did to Anika. He knew he was unfair to her and he wanted his friend back, his Anika back. During those days which he spent in the village, he realised that Anika has suffered a lot and still she cared for everyone, even if it would hurt her. He knew that Anika was selfless and he just used her. His selfishness has made Anika lose her parents, her self-respect and her trust on him, still she did everything for his son without complaints, even after his and his mom's rude behaviour.

He wanted to apologise her.

He wanted his old cheerful and happy Anika back.

He was lost in his thoughts when there was a knock on the door.

S- Come in.

His Secretary, Ritesh entered the cabin. Ritesh was a fun-loving guy and he had no control over his words. His relationship with his fianceé, Neeti was quite popular in the office as they were together since kindergarten and still going strong.

R- Sir, you've to sign these files.

Shivaay looked at Ritesh carefully and thought that he would be the right guy to solve his problem and he can help him to get Anika's forgiveness.

Ritesh was about to leave when Shivaay stopped him.

S- Mr. Ritesh.

Ritesh stopped and turned to look at Shivaay with a frown.

R( thinks) - I've kept the files correctly. I haven't even added poison in his coffee. Did he got to know that I stole his pen yesterday? Oh no! But how would he know? So now why did he stop me?

Ritesh came out of his thoughts and cleared his throat.

R- Yes sir.

S- Please sit.

Ritesh sat down on the chair and looked at him with a frown.

R(thinks)- is he going to fire me? He's talking so sweetly to me. Par kehte hain na bakre ki khatirdari tabhi hoti hai jab Woh halal hone wala ho.

Ritesh looked at Shivaay with wide eyes.

S- What? Why are you looking at me like that?

Ritesh shook his head in negative.

S- So I heard that you're together with your fianceé since childhood. Is it true?

Ritesh Smiled widely and nodded his head.

S- So you're very much experienced in relationships since you've been in one for so long.

R- Of course, sir. I think I should open a relationship advice business. I don't even know why am I working for you?

Ritesh said in a flow and then bit his tongue. Shivaay just cleared his throat.

S- So I have a friend who has some problems with his wife?

R- What did you do that she's angry, sir?

Ritesh said and Shivaay looked at him in shock.

S- Not me, Mr.ritesh. My friend.

Ritesh rolled his eyes mentally.

R- Of course, sir. "Your friend." What did he do?

S- Actually, he acted very rude to his wife and he thinks she's hurt with his behaviour and she stopped talking to him. But trust me, she's very sweet and selfless.  She has a heart of gold.

R- wow, sir. You know a lot about bhabhiji.

Ritesh said with a smirk and Shivaay glared at him. Ritesh composed himself and cleared his throat.

S- So do you have any idea that how can I.... I mean, he can pacify her? Tell me, how do you pacify your fianceé when she gets angry with you?

R- Sirji, main joote khane vala kaam hi nahi karta.

Ritesh said and then mentally facepalmed himself for his slip of tongue.

S- Do you think Main..... I mean mera friend joote khane wala kaam karta hai?

Shivaay said angrily and Ritesh looked at him nervously.

R- I didn't mean it like that, sir. You can ask your friend to give her a bouquet with her favourite flowers and a cute note about what he feels. You... I mean... Your friend can also give her something which is her favourite, maybe food, jewellery or anything she loves.

Ritesh explained everything and Shivaay was listening carefully.

S- Hmm.. I think it will work. Thanks for your idea, sir. You'll definitely get a raise.

Shivaay said and Ritesh squealed in joy.

R- Thank you sir. All the best, sir. Bhabhiji won't be angry for long.

His eyes widened when he realised What he said, he immediately ran out of the room.

Shivaay's nose flared angrily.

S- Nonsense. But his idea was good.

Shivaay immediately packed his stuff and left from office.

***

At home, Anika was reading a book when she heard Shivaay's footsteps coming towards her but she ignored it.

S- Anika!

He called her but she ignored him.

He then kept the flower bouquet on her book and Anika finally looked at him with a frown.

A- What's this?

S- Flowers. I didn't know which flowers do you like so I brought these.

A- Why?

Anika asked him with a frown.

He then handed a card to her.

Anika took it and read it.

Anika chuckled as he mentioned himself as an 'idiot' but his efforts surely melted her heart.

S- I'm really sorry, Anika. For everything. I didn't mean to scam you with this marriage and all but you were my best option. I did everything for my son. My mom was pestering me for marriage and she wanted me to get married to Tia but I've seen Tia's real face. She always treated him so badly when no one's around then how could she be a perfect mother for my son. When I met you and got to know you, I thought that you can love him like his own mother that's why I did all this. I'm really sorry that I hurt you. But I was compelled to do this. I respect you very much anika and I promise that you can accomplish Your dream of being a lawyer. I'll help you with that and I'll do everything which you want me to do. Promise!

Shivaay said and Anika smiled softly at him.

A- I forgive you. I guess it was just fate that we're here, like this.

Shivaay nodded his head.

S- one more thing.

Shivaay brought a plate and uncovered it. Anika looked at the plate and her eyes glittered with joy.

A- Jalebi rabdi. Oh my god! It's my favourite. How did you know?

S- Your reeti chachi might have mentioned it.

A- Wow!

She immediately took the plate from him and started eating it delightfully.

A- Umm... It's so yummy. Do you want some?

Shivaay just shook his head in negative with a smile. Anika shrugged her shoulders and continued eating.

S- So can we be friends like before?

Shivaay asked her and Anika looked at him.

A- Shivaay, I...I need time to trust you again. We can be civil to each other but friends...

Shivaay Smiled sadly, understanding her POV.

S- I understand.

A- Thank you.

S- No issues. I'll try my best to win your trust again.

Shivaay said with determination and Anika smiled.

Hi everyone.🤗🤗

Here you go with the next chapter.😁😁

How was it?😊😊

Any thoughts about Ritesh and his expert advise.🤣🤣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.7K 6.8K 20
Shivaay, in desperate need of a house, finally found a place to live, a haunted house. Anika, a prisoned soul, gets angry when she saw another human...
360K 21K 37
Two people who love each other to the moon and back but they part their ways due to a misunderstanding. One is left with nothing and the other can s...
191K 13.8K 30
This book continues when Shivaay forced Anika to marry him. Peep in to know more. HIGHEST RANKINGS- #24 - Shivika ( out of 3.24k books)
23K 2.3K 44
Annika Vardhan Trivedi and Shivaay Singh Oberoi find themselves engaged in a marriage of convenience orchestrated by their families at a very tender...