the Empress' Dragon [Empress...

By RedNightRaider

Akame was a beloved Empress who ruled her kingdom alone, intern she became lonely so she sent her men out to... More

Chapter 1 [The Empress Wish]
Chapter 2 [Hybrid V.S Killer]
Chapter 3 [The Capital]
Chapter 4 [Restless Night]
Chapter 6 [Parents]
Chapter 7 [Preperation's]
Chapter 8 [May the Journey Begin]
Chapter 9 [On our Way]
Chapter 10 [Night Fall]
Chapter 11 [Oarburgh's Dual]
Chapter 12 [Her Journey]
Chapter 13 [Esdeath's defection]
Chapter 14 [Demon God]
Chapter 15 [Hybrid Strenght]
Chapter 16 [Camp out]
Chapter 17 [Kill the Pirate]
Chapter 18 [Kill the Swordsman]
Chapter 19 [V.S Wild Hunt]
Chapter 20 [Murasame Awakened]
Chapter 21 [Late Night Encounter]
Chapter 22 [New Allie]
Chapter 23 [End of Wild Hunt]
Chapter 24 [Empire's past]
Chapter 25 [Hybrid's Heart]
Chapter 26 [Morning Start]
Chapter 27 [Grand General]
Chapter 28 [Seperate Path's]
Chapter 29 [Diverging Point:Lubbock]
Chapter 30 [Diverging Point:Taeko]
Chapter 31 [Diverging Point:Susanoo]
Chapter 32 [Diverging Point:Tatsumi]
Chapter 33 [Kill the Clan Leader]
Chapter 34 [Before the Battle]
Chapter 35 [Father V.S Son]
Chapter 36 [Ice Land's]
Chapter 37 [Esdeath's Demise]
Chapter 38 [Wedding Day]
Chapter 39 [Passionate Night]
Chapter 40 [The Empress and her Dragon]

Chapter 5 [New Dawn]

1.9K 34 25
By RedNightRaider

[Art is not mine]

Akame's P.O.V

I was awakened by the sun shining into my face as it did every morning, i was currently holding my fiancé in my arm's and his face in my chest, i can only hope that helped him get a good night's rest he's so cute when he's sleeping.

Mine:"Good morning your highness,-

-Did you sleep well last night?"

Akame:"Yes, and from the look's of it he slept well too."

Mine:"I heard him up late last night so i can assume he has touble sleeping."

Akame:"Possably, i should get dressed i'll see you in a moment Mine."

Mine left the room and i managed to slip from Tatsumi's grip so i could get dressed for the day, after i removed my night dress Tatsumi had woken up to see me almost naked.

Tatsumi:"S-Sorry!"

He looked away likely as a reflex or out of embarrassment.

Akame:"Don't worry dear, this won't be the only time you see me like this, soon we're going to have children of our own."

His face was bright red due to how much he was blushing, he's so cute.

After i had gotten dressed i went out to the main hall while Tatsumi got dressed and met another one of my maid's ready to serve a drink.

????:"Good morning your highness,-

-Would you like a drink?"

Akame:"Sure, thank you Chelsea."

Chelsea:"Here you go."

She handed me a glass of tea as she normally did of a morning, she didn't see Tatsumi so she asked where he was.

Chelsea:"Where is our emperor to be?"

Akame:"He's getting dressed, he was all blushy and paniked a moment ago because he saw me getting dressed."

????:"Good morning my dearest empress."

Akame:(Oh god why?):"Good morning-

-Haruto."

This is Haruto one of the richest men in my kingdom, he has proposed to me several time's and i have regected him each and every time, the only time he come's here without that stupid ring is when he want's to start trouble.

Haruto:"I've caught wind that a lucky boy has been chosen by you to be your husband."

Akame:(I know that this jackass is going to start trouble.):"What does it to you anyway?"

Haruto:"I've also caught wind that he is a danger beast Hybrid, why would you want a beast like him as our emperor you highness?"

Tatsumi:"I can already smell the trouble and it smell's worse than a rotting corpse."

Haruto:"Just look at him, he already has an aditude."

Tatsumi began to bare his fang's and ball up his fist in anger.

Haruto:"Even now his primitive urge's are starting to take over, all he think's about is the hunt."

Akame:"He's angry because you're provoking him, i have to ask you to leave."

Haruto:"Just look at him, he's thinking about how he'll feast on all of the servent's and use you as meat to bread with."

Tatsumi:"Ya know, i'm about half tempted to shut you up, permanantly."

Akame:"Did you not hear me Haruto? Leave my castle at once."

Haruto:"My oh my, he truely is nothing but a dirty filthy Hybrid."

I grabed Haruto by his tie and looked him dead in the eye's.

Akame:"This is your final warning brat, leave my castle now, i will not stand here while you put my fiancé down for being a Hybrid, do i make my self perfectly clear?"

Haruto:"Y-Yes your highness."

Akame:"Now get out before i show you just how dangerous i can be."

Haruto:"Y-Yes your highness sorry your highness!"

He began to run out of the castle knowing well how dangerous i can be when i'm mad.

Tatsumi:"Damn girl, that's what i call putting your foot down."

Akame:"I don't normally get angry like that but the nerve of that guy, did he hurt your feeling's dear?"

Tatsumi:"Nah, i've been call a whole hell of a lot worse that "Dirty Hybrid" being completely honest.":(The worst part of it is that i've been called that so many time's i've started blocking out the face's of everyone who's called me that.):"You know, i haven't been completely honest with you about something."

Akame:"What is it?"

Tatsumi:"It's about my parents, i'll tell you about them, at least what i can remember."

Akame:"It's alright dear, i'll listen."

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter i'll see y'all later bye]

|Next chapter you'll be learning about Tatsumi's parents.|

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.4K 1.6K 24
DISCONTINUED! Planning to REMAKE IN THE FUTURE »«The world is cruel but it's also beautiful, Nothing feels complete without the other»« "That's what...
16.2K 229 31
Tatsumi and Akame had been married for a while and had lived a happy life but someone doesn't want that to continue who could it be? This is a sequal...
128K 1.4K 31
Life had really sucked for Tatsumi but that may change when he come's to the empire
39.4K 510 12
This is my first story about a random thought I had: one morning I think what could happen if someone like Akame happened to be in DxD so I will abou...