Obsessed

By avengersrecruit

Seems like everyone is obsessed with Y/N Dixon. It starts off with her friends in the house of Gryffindor, 3r... More

Info
𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮
𝒿𝑒𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓊𝓈
𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒶𝑔𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈
𝓈𝓁𝓎𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃
𝓉𝓌𝑜 𝓂𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒽𝓈
𝒻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒
𝓃𝑒𝓌𝓈𝓅𝒶𝓅𝑒𝓇
𝓅𝓊𝓇𝑒-𝒷𝓁𝑜𝑜𝒹
𝒹𝒾𝓍𝒾𝑒
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓁𝓁𝑒𝓃𝑔𝑒
𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁
𝒞𝒽𝓇𝒾𝓈𝓉𝓂𝒶𝓈
𝓈𝒸𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹
𝓈𝒸𝒶𝓇
𝒹𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓈
𝒶𝒹𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟
𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝒶𝓃𝓎
𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝓊𝓇𝓇𝑜𝓌
𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀 𝓎𝑜𝓊
𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒
𝒾𝓇𝑜𝓃𝒾𝒸
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓂𝓅𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒽𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓉𝓎
𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹𝓈
𝓉𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉
𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒻𝓊𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒
𝒴𝓊𝓁𝑒 𝒷𝒶𝓁𝓁
𝓈𝓉𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓈
𝓉𝒽𝑒𝑜𝓇𝓎
𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓁𝑒
𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟
𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒪𝓇𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇
𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒
𝒶𝓉𝓉𝒶𝒸𝒽𝑒𝒹
𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈
𝒶𝓇𝓂𝓎
𝑔𝒾𝓇𝓁𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹
𝒹𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂
𝒸𝑜𝓂𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓉
𝓇𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓅
𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓁𝑒𝓉𝑒
𝑒𝓃𝒿𝑜𝓎𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉
𝓉𝑜𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇
𝒻𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓁𝓎
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟
𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇
𝓈𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
𝒻𝒾𝓃𝑒
𝒻𝑜𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝒹
𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒
𝓉𝑒𝒶𝓂
𝓈𝓊𝓈𝓅𝒾𝒸𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈
𝒻𝓇𝓊𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒶𝓈𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓅𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈
𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒
𝓅𝓈𝓎𝒸𝒽𝑜
𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒻𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒
𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝓈𝓎𝓂𝓅𝒶𝓉𝒽𝓎
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟
𝒹𝒾𝒻𝒻𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓃𝓉
𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒻𝑒𝒸𝓉
𝒻𝑜𝓇𝒸𝑒𝒹
𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝓁𝑜𝒸𝓀𝑒𝓉
𝒹𝑒𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝑔𝓎
𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒽𝑒𝓈𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝓈𝓊𝓇𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓈𝑒
𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝕕𝕙 𝕡𝕥.𝟙 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟
𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎
𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓎
𝑒𝓍𝓅𝓁𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝒷𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀
𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑜𝓃
𝒻𝓁𝒶𝓈𝒽𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀𝓈
𝓃𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑜𝓊𝓈
𝓅𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻𝒾𝓈𝒽
𝓂𝒶𝑔𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁
𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮
More Info

𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈

2.2K 55 290
By avengersrecruit

{A/N : we did it guys.. this is the final chapter. i love you all so much! and if there are spelling errors, who cares? there's over 8600 words here lol. i hope you enjoyed the journey as much as i did. until the next story.. <3}

THIRD PERSON
The four set out to find Voldemort not too long ago, witnessing the death of Severus and having a vile that held his last tears.

The professor was killed violently by Tom's snake, Nagini, due to the fact that Tom believed Snape to be the true owner of the Elder Wand since Severus was the one to assassinate the previous owner, Albus Dumbledore.

Even though Voldemort carried the wand, it wasn't satisfactory enough for him, knowing it wasn't at it's full potential and wouldn't be until the actual owner was killed.

Harry stood up after closing the top to the bottle and holding back his tears, being comforted by Y/N who took his hand in hers.

She smiled at him empathetically before quickly pulling her hand away to shut her ears, attempting to stop the ringing that started for all of them.

'You have fought valiantly, but in vain.' The voice of Tom Riddle spoke to everyone at the castle, 'Every drop of magical blood spilled is a terrible waste.'

Harry turned to Y/N in worry, hoping she wasn't having any ideas while listening along to the words that were spoken.

'Harry Potter, I speak directly to you. On this night, you have allowed your friends to die for you rather than face me yourself. There is no greater dishonor.'

Ron and Hermione glanced at each other before turning to Y/N in terror.

'For you, this is my final negotiation. Bring me the girl in return for your own life and the well-being of the others around you.'

Harry gulped and shook his head no as if Voldemort was watching, secretly hoping he was and wanting him to know it wasn't going to happen.

'Or, face me yourself and accept your fate. If you fail to do this, I will kill the both of you and the rest of the people here to help you. Meet me in the Forbidden Forest to reveal your decision.'

Y/N locked eyes with Harry all before looking away to wipe a tear she shed simply on the thought of them being separated. Harry grabbed onto her hand and gave it a gentle squeeze.

He sent her a sympathetic look that basically told what he wanted to say without even saying it. Y/N sent the look back with a deep inhale.

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅

"Where is everyone?" Hermione questioned as they returned to the courtyard that was dreadfully empty and quiet.

They made their way into the castle, hearing sniffles and whispers as they entered. There were bodies being covered, some even being taken away.

Y/N stopped at the sight of Daphne standing over Pansy with tears flowing from her eyes, sobbing while being comforted by Astoria.

She continued down the isle and froze as who she was to see next. Dean was being reassured by Romilda for some reason. Y/N looked down to see Seamus laid across the floor.

Harry noticed the guilt spread across Y/N's face and felt terrible. Like all of this was his fault. Like he was the reason she got dragged into this.

They went on, passing by Lavender, Hannah Abbott, and even Cho Chang.

It had only dawned on Y/N that those were a list of people she had recently befriended. She hated the turnouts but, she also expected it to happen.

Her and Harry made their way over to the Weasleys who seemed to be crying over someone as well.

Ron rushed over in fright that it may have been one of his siblings before noticing that they were all okay and seeming to be hovering over someone else.

Y/N led Harry over and revealed Remus and Tonks, their fingers close as if they had passed while in each other's presence.

Fred and George turned around to face their friend that felt much more like a sister. They pulled her into a tight group hug after wiping their tears.

"We heard what he said." George whispered.

"Are you truly considering-"

"I have to." Y/N interrupted Fred with a quiet tone so that Harry wouldn't hear.

They pulled away only for Y/N to be forced into a hug from Ginny, "God, you're okay. We were so worried about you four." She spoke shakily.

"Yeah," Luna was standing with her when Y/N let go of the embrace, "We were worried about you all, too." Y/N smiled softly.

"I really wish we could help you, Y/N." Luna frowned, it was the first frown anyone had seen from her.

"It's okay." Y/N nodded at her.

Harry approached them with Sirius and Lucian following close behind, their faces and clothes covered in the same amount of scratches.

Lucian was helping Sirius who was holding his arm in pain, but still able to smile at his Godson as soon as Harry turned to face him.

He stepped away from Lucian to give Harry a bear hug, sending Y/N a grin while Lucian did the same to her.

"Some family we've got." Lucian sarcastically scoffed as he pulled back from his daughter.

"Oh yeah," Y/N agreed, "A family that consists of evil and an animagus that doesn't tell his child anything."

"Don't forget the one with deadly magical powers that can be accessed without a wand." Lucian squinted at her with a smile.

"How's my goddaughter?" Sirius walked over to them with Harry on his side.

"Goddaughter?" Lucian lowered his brows.

"Well, her and Harry are together so that makes both of them my godchildren." Sirius shrugged, ignoring the awkward looks.

"Is that how that works?-"

"Don't question me, Alleycat." Sirius picked on Lucian.

"How come you four got cool names and I was stuck with "Alleycat"?" Lucian rolled his eyes, hating the name they came up for him.

"You joined the group late.." Sirius's voice faded away after Y/N followed Harry out of the room, passing by Neville and waving, receiving one in return.

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅

"Hey loser." Y/N approached Harry with the softest, most welcoming tone ever heard from her.

Harry turned to her, sat on a set of steps located in Dumbledore's office. His face displayed a bit of shock or discomfort of some sort. Although, her being there was something he appreciated dearly, it was also something he didn't want.

"You shouldn't be here." He faced forward again, fiddling with his hands as he looked down at them.

"Wow," Y/N sat down on his right, "That's the last thing I expected to hear after coming back to life. Well, I guess technically I never died-"

"And I don't want you to," Harry turned to her, "Again?.."

"I mean, it's not like I won't just come back-"

Harry shot her a serious glare.

"Sorry." Y/N apologized.

It got really silent, but neither of them minded. They continued to awkwardly scoot closer to one another whenever the other person would look the other way.

Harry noticed after their legs came in contact and looked up at Y/N who, at the moment, was facing forward and trying not to laugh.

Fortunately, Harry looked ahead of himself and cracked with a soft chuckle, making Y/N look up while letting her laughter escape before turning to him with her head tilted in amusement.

"I think we both had-"

"The same idea." Y/N joined in on Harry's sentence, resulting in a laugh from both of them.

Y/N let her giggles fade as she twirled the ring around her finger, the ring Harry gave her that promised the fate of their future.

Harry took her hand in his, the ring grazing across his fingers as they intertwined with Y/N's.
He used his thumb to caress her hand, hoping she would accept it instead of pushing him away.

"I never wanted to take a break." Harry mumbled, making them encounter a moment of eye contact.

"I know." Y/N nodded with a small smile.

Harry looked down at her hand, "I really missed you."

"I know." Y/N nodded with a large smirk.

"And I love you more than anything." Harry confessed, his voice determined and firm but also quite genuine.

"I love you too, Harry." Y/N tried not to smile from one ear to the other.

"I mean it." Harry made clear.

"So do I." Y/N replied.

"Yeah, but, not as much as I do." Harry encouraged and faced forward again.

Y/N rolled her eyes and followed his gaze into the distance, hoping he wouldn't notice the smile spread across her face.

Harry sighed before looking down at the ground under him, honestly seeming like he had the urge to cry right then and there.

"Hey," Y/N lifted his chin with her free hand, "Don't go all soft on me now, we'll find a way through this."

"Y/N, there is no other way-"

"There's always another way, Harry," Y/N remained optimistic, even though it wasn't usually one of her character traits, "Always."
She repeated, laying her forehead against his.

Harry took a short sniffle in before closing his eyes, keeping in the sob he wanted to let it so badly.

"I-"

"I know." Y/N moved closer before disconnecting their hands and wrapping her arms around him instead.

Harry crumbled under her touch, letting most of the tears he had in fall right onto her lap before pulling her in as well.

They both needed something like this, knowing how badly their story could possibly end. How badly everything could turn out for everyone.

Harry learned to stop being so vulnerable in front of others but, he couldn't help it if it was her. She understood him so well and knew all the right things to say.

"Can we just stay here?" Harry spoke over his cries, letting her wipe the tears off of his face and being completely comfortable with it.

"We'll find a way back to each other." Y/N shook her head, "We always do."

"But, what if-"

Y/N interrupted him by pulling herself from his grip to hold both sides of his face between her palms. "We'll find a way back to each other."

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅

The moment Hermione and Ron realized their friends had shown up behind them on the staircase they were cuddled up on, they turned around and stood up quickly.

"Where have you been?" Hermione asked them with worry-filled eyes.

"We thought you two might've headed to the forest." Ron stated in relief, more than glad that they decided not to.

"I'm going there now." Harry walked past them, making Y/N furrow her brows.

"What?" She spoke up before Ron or Hermione had even the slightest chance to respond. They all turned to her, "What- no. No, you're not." Her breaths picked up in pace as her expression changed to complete sadness.

"Y/N-"

"No." Y/N shook her head and stepped down a stair, "No.." She frowned, her lips quivering as she forced herself not to cry.

"I have to do this." Harry stayed clam, not being able to look at her because he knew he'd start crying too.

"No, you don't- you-"

"I have to." Harry started to get frustrated, knowing how stubborn she was going to be.

"What if I go instead," Y/N proceeded forward, practically running down to be close to him, "Or, I can go with you."

"No, please, I need you to stay here, Y/N." Harry tried his best to persuade her into staying safe, "I really need to do this on my own- I don't want you getting hurt."

"Why is it you never think about what I want?" Y/N cried to him.

Harry bit his lip and stared down at the floor, "Please stop, Y/N. Please not right now. I can't.." He held in his own heartache.

"Harry.." Y/N called out to him, her eyes red as she looked down at him. Harry lifted his head, quietly crying to himself and now to her.

"You can't give yourself up to him." Ron chipped in on their conversation, feeling just as sad.

Hermione sighed, "What is it you know?"

Harry looked around at him, his chest rising and falling as he thought harder about what he had to do.

"There's a reason why I can hear them.." Harry announced to them, "The Horcruxes."

Y/N turned away, aware that he had found out the truth and wishing he hadn't. Hermione started to tear up just at the thought.

"I think I've known for a while. And I think you and Y/N have too." Harry accepted.

Hermione shook her head with a quiet sob.

"Let me go with you-"

"No," Harry interrupted Y/N, "Kill the snake. Kill the snake and then it's just him."

Y/N took the chance to dig in her pocket to hand him something. She walked over and motioned for him to put his hand out.

Harry looked up at her before examining the snitch she returned to him, "Albus suggested I hide something in there whenever you needed. He was going to do it himself but, what he wanted you to have was stolen." Y/N explained, "Luckily I stole it back."

"Thank you." Harry smiled at her, remaining eye contact.

"I figured you three might need it," Y/N proposed, "just it case."

Harry nodded, then he realized what she said, "What do you mean "the three of us"?"

"You know what I mean." Y/N raised her brows.

Harry shook his head and started to walk away from her anyway, knowing his fate and wanting her to live on. Even if he wouldn't be there to see it.

Y/N stepped forward, almost lifting her hand to stop him from walking until Hermione grabbed her arm in disagreement.

"He's doing the right thing." Hermione wiped her tears with her free hand.

"I don't care." Y/N stated calmly.

Hermione held her grip as Harry got further and further away, making Y/N more and more furious at each step.

"Hermione," She spoke quietly, "Let me go."

"I can't-"

Y/N took a deep breath in, having given her more chances than she could think of giving. Hermione gulped, cutting off her own sentence in fright.

"Don't do this- you know what Dumbledore told you." Hermione sobbed to her, letting Harry get more steps in.

"Hermione-"

"I won't let you!-"

Y/N then used her abilities reflecting off how angry she was to knock both Hermione and Ron down back onto the staircase, earning a pair of grunts because of the impact.

She reached out in front of her towards Harry who forcefully stopped in his tracks, the green illuminance surrounding his body at her actions.

Y/N then hauled him back, her face displaying exasperation because none of this would have happened if he would've just listened to her.

His feet dragged across the ground, having some dirt crumble under his shoes before Y/N shoved him down between Hermione and Ron. The three victims gave each other looks of fright after realizing her eyes rested in a bright green.

"I tried being nice," Y/N stepped closer to them, "I tried warning you,"

She sat her foot on Harry's stomach before leaning down, her forearm arm against her bended knee so that she could look at him closer.

"But now," She glanced between them, "get in my way again," Y/N pushed her foot lower, receiving a groan from Harry, "and i'll kill you."

Ron and Hermione peered at Harry who seemed to be in pain until Y/N removed her foot and stood up straight, taking out her wand to tie them up with Incarceration charms.

"All of you."

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅

"Damn it!" Harry shouted after Y/N got far enough away, struggling in his ropes, desperate to escape.

"What's happened to her, Hermione?" Ron tried using his strength to get free.

"Her prophecy!" Hermione raised her voice over the sounds of the guys trying everything in their power to remove the spell, "It's going to be fulfilled now and it's all my fault!"

"What's her prophecy?" Harry asked, calming down because he remembered how she wouldn't tell him about it.

Hermione turned to him, "She didn't tell you?"

"No." Harry shook his head in concern.

"Well," Hermione settled down after feeling useless against the ropes, "After we returned to Hogwarts after leaving the Department of Mysteries, she was curious."

Harry listened closely while Hermione explained to him, secretly worried to hear more.

"So, she asked Dumbledore what it meant and-"

"What was the prophecy?" Ron curiously asked her, not wanting to interrupt but very eager to know.

"It said she will "be destined to overthrow the Dark Lord in being the most powerful witch under the house of Slytherin". And that "after the assassination of he who frightens the Dark Lord, her time of defeat shall rise"." Hermione recalled, "Or something."

"Is Harry the one that frightens-"

"No," Hermione shook her head, "It was Dumbledore. And her prophecy was supposed to be implemented a while ago."

"Why wasn't it?" Harry questioned.

"Because of you," Hermione informed, "You're the reason she was able to break out of the Imperius curse."

Harry sighed, more than happy that was the reason but also a bit upset because he wasn't sure he could help her this time.

"Why do you think she'll fulfill it now?" Ron interrogated with raised brows.

"Because, Dumbledore told her that as long as she continues to use her abilities for good, the prophecy doesn't matter." Hermione closed her eyes, not even wanting to listen to herself.

"Technically she just wanted to keep us safe, right?" Ron hoped while looking over Harry to face her.

"Since she hurt us, her closest friends, through a state of anger," Hermione shook her head, "she's no longer really herself. She let her powers have too much control over her."

"So, you're saying.." Ron peered over at Harry who was silently crying to himself.

"Yes." Hermione let a tear fall, "She.. she's-"

"Stop, no she isn't." Harry frustratedly cut off her thought, his teeth gritted in anger.

"But, Harry-"

"I don't care, Hermione, she's not like him." Harry refused to agree with her, "I can fix this, I can bring her back-"

"And you could die trying." Hermione informed.

"She won't kill me." Harry denied.

"Harry, she's not who you think she is right now- I doubt she even cares who you are." Hermione harshly confessed with her tone raised.

Harry sat in silence, looking up at the ceiling and wishing someone would've just walked by them already.

He looked over at Ron who had his wand in his back pocket, rocking back and forth to continue trying to get loose. Harry moved closer to him with the intentions to take his wand.

"Ron, move closer to me." Harry ordered, making Ron look at him.

"Why?" Ron lowered his brows.

"I'm trying to get to your wand." Harry answered, resulting in Ron to quickly scoot closer to him and letting Harry take the wand.

Eventually, Harry set them all free, giving Ron his wand back and looking around to make sure no one was around.

"The snake." Harry told them again, receiving nods.

"Be careful." Hermione demanded to Harry.

"We love you, mate." Ron pulled him in for a bro hug, "Don't forget to tell Y/N that too."

"I won't," Harry shook his head and pulled away to hug Hermione next, "I love you both as well." He let go of her and started his journey.

To the Forbidden Forest.

A couple minutes earlier

"Well, if it isn't my very own niece," Voldemort's quiet and almost frightening tone spoke to Y/N, "It seems you and the boy have made a decision."

"Yes, I've decided to kill you." Y/N nonchalantly responded, her eyes already pretty bright.

Voldemort laughed at her before stepping out from the darkness, the Elder Wand in hand, "Intimidating. It seems you might not know the truth of how weak you are in reality."

Y/N squinted her eyes at him with a slight head tilt, her powers growing stronger.

Voldemort's eyes quickly helped display confusion before he lifted his wand, almost immediately, "AVADA KEDAVRA!"

"No!" Hagrid yelled in fear, being held by a couple ropes due to the Death Eaters.

The spell shot in Y/N's direction, all in which she stopped herself. Voldemort continued holding his arm up, the two shades of green bewildering him as his line of magic decreased the more she stepped forward.

"If you want to call someone "weak"," Y/N spoke to him in an almost scary tone, "make sure to look at yourself first," Then she smirked, "Uncle Tom."

"No." Voldemort shook his head, trying to stay strong against her.

But his spell kept fading and fading until finally, she got to the power source, his wand, and knocked it out of his hands, far into the forest.

"KILL HEERRRR!" Voldemort grew angry, demanding his followers to do something he simply couldn't.

As soon as their wands went up, Y/N shoved every individual Death Eater against a tree, making every single one of them lose consciousness.

"No!" Voldemort looked over his surroundings, "NO!" He repeated louder.

Y/N smiled in amusement before lifting him off of the ground, her hand indicating that she was chocking him from where she stood.

Voldemort scratched against his neck, not able to breathe or remove the magic she used against him.

"I'm going to kill you, slowly, until you realize how much pain you caused.." Y/N was confident at first until she didn't remember who she wanted vengeance for, "Caused for.."

Her grip loosened for a second as she tried to remind herself of why she was really doing this. Was it for herself? Or someone else..

"Seems like you-"

Y/N tightened her grip again just because of the sound of his voice. She ignored her original thought and focused on killing the man in front of her.

"You are a bad man, Tom," Y/N squeezed even tighter, "but I promise you," She curled her lip, her teeth gritted, "I'm much worse."

With that, Y/N closed her fist, hearing Voldemort's breath hitch because of it.

"Y/N!" The sudden sound of her name being shouted startled Y/N, making her let go and for Voldemort to fall to the ground.

She turned around to face him, slightly rolling her eyes at the now lack of fun.

"Yeeees?" Y/N smiled psychotically at him.

"This isn't you, alright?" Harry marched forward, "We appreciate your efforts for all of this but, if you're going to do this, you must do it as yourself. Not through selfishness, but through your wish for everyone else to be safe-"

"This is none of your business. I suggest you stay out of it unless you wish to end up like-" Y/N turned around to see that Voldemort was gone, "Fuck- you let him get away!"

Y/N knocked Harry down with a swing of her arm before going to search for the dark wizard. Harry quickly stood back up, dusting off his clothes and following her.

"No-"

Y/N whipped her head back to him, her eye color reflecting off of his own as she lifted him off of the ground. She didn't know exactly what she was doing that was causing him pain but it seemed to be working.

"What did I tell you would happen if you got in my way again?" Y/N scowled at him, her eyes narrowing in anger, "What did I tell you?!"

"Stop.." Harry cried, his suffering making his entire body ache, "Please, Y/N.."

Y/N curled her lip and tossed him into a tree, hearing a loud thump before she could walk away.

It took a minute for Harry to get back up, hearing sounds of shuffling from what seemed to be a couple of other people.

But, before he got the chance to scan the area..

"AVADA KEDAVRA!" Voldemort spoke from behind him, now with the Elder Wand in hand.
He felt weak but, apparently strong enough to kill the Chosen One.

After a couple minutes of silence, the Death Eaters that had gained consciousness returned by his side, jogging over to him in terror.

Bellatrix and Narcissa were the main ones that seemed to be scared, looking between Harry and Voldemort in hope and confusion.

"The boy.." Bellatrix spoke up, "Is he dead?"

Narcissa took one look at her sister before walking down to Harry to check if he had actually died or not.

She proceeded slowly, looking back at Voldemort and Bellatrix like she had a plan.

Narcissa lowered herself to be close enough to Harry, secretly hoping he wasn't dead so that he could answer her question.

"Is he alive?" She whispered to the Gryffindor, "Draco, is he alive?" Narcissa repeated.

Harry stayed still at first, not know what she'd tell the others. Eventually, he nodded, only to the point where she could see.

Narcissa stood to her feet with a deep breath and turned to look at their leader, "Dead." she lied.

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅

Y/N returned to the castle alone, searching for her purpose. She didn't know why she wanted to go dark all of a sudden. Why she wanted to kill that boy so badly.

After a couple minutes of walking, she spotted a boy, one she recognized but couldn't tell his name.

"Y/N?" Neville approached her, the Sorting Hat in his hand as he walked with a limp.

"Who are you?" Y/N stopped him in his tracks, her alertness alarming him a bit, "Don't come any closer."

"It's me, Neville." He replied with lowered brows.

"I don't know you." Y/N responded to him, examining the area after more people came out from the shadows and different areas of the architecture, "I don't know any of you."

"Calm down, Y/N-"

"Neville," Hermione reached out to him, "She's changed. It's not technically her anymore." She explained while Y/N walked away.

"What do you mean?" Neville asked.

Before Hermione could answer, the crowd of Death Eaters coming near them caught her attention. Hagrid was carrying what looked like a corpse, his eyes red and watery.

"Who's.. who is that Hagrid's carrying?" Hermione trembled, not wanting her theory to be the right answer.

Sirius caught a glance and looked away, gritting his teeth and being comforted by Lucian who could've cried along with him.

Voldemort entered the courtyard, a smile on his face after the feeling of accomplishment rushed over him like a tsunami.

His snake, Nagini, slithered beside him, keeping him company before the big announcement. He stopped in the center of the crowd, his smile growing even wider.

"Harry Potter.. is dead!" Voldemort revealed to the crowd.

"No.." Hermione gasped and held her hand over her mouth, letting a few tears escape.

"Harry Potter is dead." Tom repeated, "From this day forward, you put your faith.. in me." He motioned to his chest.

A couple head shakes and the silence was enough to make Voldemort believe that no one process what he told them.

For a reaction, he turned to the Death Eaters, "HARRY POTTER IS DEAD!" He reassured, earning laughs from his followers and joining them with his own.

Sounded a lot like.. EEH HEH HEEH.

But like with more emphasis.

Nevertheless, Y/N heard most of what happened, hidden behind the group of Death Eaters and wondering why it felt like she was supposed to care about Harry's death.

She lifted her head from her focus on the ground, replaying his words in his head. 'From this day forward, you put your faith.. in me.'

That doesn't sound right.

Their faith should be put in her instead. After all, she's much more powerful than he is. Why does he deserve to rule?

But what she couldn't pinpoint was, why she wanted that spot instead. Being in charge was never something she wanted to do. It made no sense for her to have that need out of nowhere.

"Now is the time to declare yourself," Voldemort caught her attention again, "Come forward.. and join us."

No one stepped forward. Y/N scoffed to herself, crossing her arms in enjoyment.

"Or die." Voldemort threatened.

That only made Y/N roll her eyes, almost as if she didn't believe a word he said to them. She attempted to walk away until she heard a familiar name.

"Draco." Lucius called out to his son.

Y/N turned around, her eyes widening like she remembered something. Then the memories washed over her.

'"Imperio."'

'"You're my property, Y/N- Whether you know it or not. And you will love me."'

'"I didn't want to hurt you. I love you."'

'"How does it feel?"' '"Stop!"'

'"I'm not here to hurt you."'

'"I can't let you leave. I won't let you."'

'"I'm so sorry.."'

All of those memories, rushing back just because of the use of his name. But, why? Why is it she could only remember the people that she had horrible memories with.

Maybe it was to help influence her anger? Possibly to make her power grow for the worse.

"Oh, Draco." Lucius went on, his eyes awfully sadness filled.

Draco looked around with a frown, his lip quivering like he just really didn't want to side with them. Y/N pushed past a couple people to see what exactly was happening.

"Draco.." Narcissa joined in, "Come."

It took a few more seconds for him to obey, getting his parents to sigh in relief as he made his way over, being stopped by Voldemort.

"Ah, well done, Draco," Voldemort praised with joy, "Well done."

After Draco united with the Death Eaters, Neville limped forward, earning eyes from everyone. Definitely eyes of confusion.

"Ah, well, I must say I hoped for better." Voldemort insulting, earning laughs from his followers, "And who might you be, young boy?"

"Neville Longbottom."

The amount of instant laughter from the Death Eaters was unbelievable.

"Well, Neville, I'm sure we can find a place for you in our ranks-"

"I'd like to say something." Neville interrupted with confidence.

Voldemort shifted in disorientation, "Well, Neville, I'm sure we'd all be fascinated to hear what you have to say." He suggested.

"It doesn't matter that Harry's gone." Neville started, "People die everyday. Friends.. family. Yeah, we lost Harry tonight. But he's still with us," He went on before motioning to his chest, "In here. And so is Seamus.. and Remus.. Tonks. All of them. They didn't die in vain," He turned to Voldemort, "But you will."

Voldemort was already smiling, his laugh escaping his wide and mischievous grin that frightened a lot of the people around him.

"Because you're wrong!" Neville ignored his chuckles, "Harry's heart did beat for us! For his friends.. for Y/N- For all of us!"

Y/N twisted her brows at his words.

"THIS IS NOT OVER!" Neville removed a large sword from the Sorting Hat in a swift motion, a sharp swishing sound being made because of it. The Sword of Godric Gryffindor.

With that, Harry jumped out of Hagrid's arms, catching literally everyone's attention as his went towards Nagini.

"Confringo!" Harry shouted, aiming his wand at the snake before running away quickly.

Y/N followed him, her speed reflecting off of how badly she wanted answers. Harry heard footsteps behind him but kept running, circling back to the courtyard.

"Potter!" Y/N halted his running while all of the Death Eaters scarily left the scene, taking Voldemort's attention away from Harry.

"Y/N!" Harry pulled her in for a hug in which, she did not return and instead scrunched her face in discomfort, "Are you yourself again?"

"I don't know what that means!-"

The both of them ducked under a spell being shot their way, "I'll explain later!"

"Explain now!" Y/N demanded, forming a protective shield around them so that they wouldn't get harmed by anything.

After she did so, it got quieter than before.

"Hi, I'm Harry Potter," Harry stuck his hand out for her to shake. Y/N raised a brow at him and folded her arms, "Er-"

"I know your name. I don't know you." Y/N explained.

"I'm your boyfriend," Harry caused her more confusion, "I was your boyfriend."

"Well, what happened?" Y/N shrugged.

"Mm.. that's a long story." Harry awkwardly replied.

"Did I forgive you for it?" Y/N twisted her brows.

"Also a long story-"

"Okay, this is not helping." Y/N's eyes flickered green again almost as if she we're getting irritated.

"Wait!" Harry stopped her, "I know why you feel so angry and lost. It's because you hurt the ones you love. Your prophecy- do you remember your prophecy?"

"Yes-"

"You hate it." Harry speedily explained, "That's why you remember it. You avoided telling me because you never wanted it to happen so that your loved ones would stay safe. The more you try to remember good things, the more angry you'll get. You have to let it all come back to you. Or else, you'll take the place of the Dark Lord and.. possibly kill everyone." He told her.

"What if I want to take his place?" Y/N fixed her posture, feeling eager to overthrow Voldemort's place.

"You don't. Trust me." Harry firmly set forth.

"But-"

"Look, this isn't really the best time-"

"Don't cut me off," Y/N slapped him from where she stood, "I'm already on edge- I'm not that far from killing you."

"Sorry." Harry replied, his voice cracking because of the pain.

"Help me remember everything else or I'll-"

"Kill me and everyone I love?" Harry finished her sentence. So, she slapped him again, "Sorry."

"Yes." Y/N confirmed.

"Brilliant. I'll help you later!" Harry shoved himself through her magic and ran away to go back to where he was headed.

Y/N raised her brows, "Him?" She scoffed to herself, "Really?" She looked around, "Was I that desperate?"

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅

While Harry ran off to fight Voldemort, Hermione and Ron tried their best to kill his snake.

They tried a couple of different tactics, distracting it, trapping it, and of course killing it with a basilisk fang. None of which worked and ended up with endless failures.

Ron ended up losing the fang over a railing after almost getting bit by the snake. Hermione's eyes widened in fear at what she witnessed.

Meanwhile, Molly killed Bellatrix.

Sirius and Lucian fought side by side, probably high-fiving each other every ten seconds.

Ginny and Luna searched for Neville.

Harry was flying around with Voldemort.

And Y/N was walking alone, trying to regain her memory by the accessories she wore.

Eventually, she came across the Library. She looked around at all of the destruction, all of the debris left behind.

'Bad memories.' She thought, 'If I focus on bad memories, hopefully the good ones will rush back.'

Hopefully.

Y/N came across a table, the one she remembered always being stressed out at.

'"Alright- okay- yeah, sure. All I have to do is deFEAT A FIRE BREATHING DRAGON!"' '"Calm down, calm down- I'm sorry don't get angry! I didn't mean to upset you, here- sit down I'll go find Hermione."'

Y/N rolled her neck at the thought, 'Hated those dragons.' She exhaled.

She almost walked away before doing a double take, feeling like she could hear some other words in her brain.

'"You know why."'

'You know why?' Y/N asked herself with a cringe, 'What was I talking about?' She scrunched her brows.

Y/N then had the brightest idea.

The Gryffindor Common Room.

Obviously she had to have some conflict happen in there since she had spent most of her time in there.

She ran as fast as she could, running past Ron and Hermione, making the snake nearly follow her before realizing she was the least of it's worries at the moment.

Y/N reached the Common Room and scanned over all of the dusty furniture. It seemed like it hadn't been occupied in forever. Not getting as many memories as she wanted, she jogged up to the boys's dormitories.

Her mind flooded with so many different moments of anger.

'"Tell me why you wrote back!" "I wrote back to him and told him that I was in a relationship! Are you happy?" "With who?-" "With you, obviously!"'

'"Stop, Y/N. Y/N, stop-" "Shut up, Harry! Shut. Up." "No! Why won't you just listen to me-" "I don't care what you have to say!"'

It became overwhelming. Y/N held her hands against Harry's old bed frame, her anger building along with her heartbeat.

Y/N panted, in and out, in and out, her eyes flickering that signature color once again. She tried to keep it in but, more thoughts invaded her skull.

"Are you mad?! We could've used that!" "Well, it's too late now isn't it, Y/N?! I was trying to help you, okay- It's gone! Forget it."

"Potter!" "Intimidating." "What is your problem? Thirty minutes ago you were perfectly fine." "Great observation, are we done here?" "No, we're not "done here"."

'"If you wanted to you would've came and talked to me-" "I tried!-" "No, you didn't!-"
"Well, maybe you're just too good for me then, right? I try and I try but nothing's ever good enough."'

'"Can't believe you, Harry."'

'"Darling, no, you don't understand. Please just- give me the locket." "Ron's right. There's no point in being here any longer."'

'"I see. You'd rather leave with Ron, I s'ppose. Makes perfect sense due to the fact that you two were having such a great time together, go on. No one's stopping you." "I came here with Ron." "Leave him, I don't like the idea of you with him." "He's your friend!" "So what? I still don't like it."'

Y/N tightened her grip on the bed, the strong emotions only making things worse. Why did she think this would help?

Then, she sensed something.

She lifted her head quickly and in skepticism, looking over her shoulder towards the door with a smirk.

The snake had been slayed.

Voldemort was dying.

Y/N walked out of the room with the same grin, 'No. No!' She wiped off her smile, 'Snap out of it!'

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅

Harry returned into the castle, walking past Slughorn, Neville, Dean, Ginny and Luna, and a couple of others who were happy to see him.

He smiled at everyone, something he hadn't did nearly all day, and made his way over to Hagrid. They embraced each other briefly before he spotted Sirius.

"Ah, Harry!" Sirius hugged him immediately, "You stood your ground out there!"

Harry just nodded and smiled, seeing Ron and Hermione out of the corner of his eye as they entered, holding hands with each other.

Lucian caught his attention, "Where's Y/N?" He looked around with raised brows.

"Er," Harry's smile faded, making their's do the same, "She's-"

Screams of terror is what interrupted Harry, resulting in him and the others to turn around to see what was happening.

Harry's eyes widened as he spotted Y/N at the entrance, a smirk spread across her face. But, then the smirk went away.

"Oh, come on," She let her eyes go back to normal, "So much for a grand entrance." Y/N rolled her eyes and walked towards Harry.

"Did it work?" Harry stepped back, afraid she had become evil.

"No." Y/N responded, folding her arms, "And you said you'd help me."

"Yeah, I know, sorry- I was.. killing the most powerful wizard to exist." Harry sarcastically replied.

Y/N's eyes lit up again, "Excuse me?-"

"Voldemort!" Harry corrected himself and jumped back, "I was attempting to kill Voldemort. Did you remember anything? Anything at all?"

"Yeah, a bunch of us yelling at each other." Y/N answered him, "Which, by the way, only made things worse and I had to practically fight myself to stop from killing you."

"Good to know." Harry sent her a nerdy smile.

"Why did I like you?" Y/N changed the state of her face.

"Alright, ouch," Harry pointed a finger at her, "And er.. I don't actually know."

"No one does." Fred walked up to join the conversation with George following.

"It's a mystery." George shrugged.

Y/N peeped back and forth between them, "And.. what are these?" She lifted a brow at the twins.

"My brothers?" Ron came in to speak with them, "Fred and George. You knew that-"

"She doesn't remember us, Ron." Hermione whispered to her significant other.

'"Well then you can tell Ron-" "I'm not an owl!" "I don't care what you are, I suggest that you lower your pitch, Granger."'

"Granger?" Y/N called out, making Hermione turn to her with eyes of faith.

"Hermione Granger." Hermione nodded.

Y/N scanned over Hermione's features like she was remembering something, "You're the the one that held me back today." She recalled.

"Yes!" Hermione smiled in joy, "That was me- I did it to prevent this from happening."

'"Don't do this- you know what Dumbledore told you."'

"You were only trying to help.." Y/N sent her a sympathetic look. She got an idea, "Bad memories. All of you, now." Y/N ordered, wanting to feel like herself again.

"Remember that time when Fred and I told you about the bet we made on you and Malfoy?" George started speaking first.

'"You never denied it!" "Did I win another bet?"
"No, you didn't win another- another?"' I threw a handkerchief at George, '"I'm going to kill you both." "We believe you!"'

"Oh yeaaaah, and then I found you two making another one after breakfast and got caught chasing you both around the Great Hall." Y/N shook her finger in remembrance.

"Exactly!" Fred and George fist bumped each other.

"Now, you." Y/N pointed at Sirius.

"Well, that's easy," Sirius chuckled, "The night you killed your father."

"What?" Lucian shot his attention to Sirius.

"Your fake father." Sirius revised.

'"Y/N.."' Sirius called out to me. ""When all of this is over.. we'll be a proper family."' I told him.

"I remember most of that day vividly now." Y/N raised her eyebrows.

"It was a bad day.." Harry looked away unpleasantly, muttering his words.

"What about you?" Y/N peered at Ron.

"Today," Ron shamefully spoke up, "I confessed that I was the reason your relationship came to an end."

'"Alright, fine. Yes, I exaggerated your words to an extent but, only because I was tired of you two being together all of the time. I didn't think you were actually gonna break up." "What?" "I don't know if you know this or not but, Harry was my friend first."' A couple seconds pass, '"Hey, Ron?" "Yes?.." "Do you know what my favorite color is?" "Sure, it's-" "Green."'

"Did I ever slap you for that?" Y/N tilted her head.

"No-"

She slapped him.

"I should've lied." Ron shook his head and looked up at the now cracked ceiling.

"That's how I met you." Y/N turned to Lucian, "You and Hermione showed up after saving my life because of Draco."

"So, you remember Malfoy?" Harry asked.

"How could she not remember Malfoy?" All of the others in the conversation turned to look at Harry, their words and tone in sync.

"Right." Harry scratched the back of his neck.

"Hello," Luna blended in with the crowd, "We heard a lot of commotion coming from over here." She pulled Ginny into the group.

'"Everyone this is Loony Love- Luna Lovegood." "Seriously.."'

"Luna Lovegood?" Y/N questioned, receiving a nod from the blonde.

'"Don't pretend you didn't make the biggest mistake of your life. You're such an idiot, you know? Anyone would be lucky to have Y/N. Anyone." "I was- I- I am-" "No, you've got terrible luck apparently." "What boyfriend did you mention just now, Gin?"'

"And Gin.."

"-ny." Ginny added on, "Ginny."

"My girlfriend." Luna smiled and revealed their hands that were connected.

"Your what?" The other three redheads said in unison.

"Two Galleons, George."

"Damn it." George handed Fred some money, his face displaying annoyance.

"Hi, guys!" Neville joined them.

'"Are you sure that'll work?" "You seem tense, Ron." "Do I?"' The boy turned to me, '"Are you alright?" "Spectacular."'

"You're the Gillyweed guy," Y/N aimed her finger at him, "Neville Longbottom, I believe. You said your name in the courtyard earlier."

"That's me." Neville smiled, "I still have the tree you gave me on our birthday." He assured.

"Birthday.. Birthday.." Y/N tapped her chin.

'"Everyone should leave- no offense to your party. I don't mean to sound ungrateful but, Harry, it's Neville's birthday! Why is he here- he should be celebrating his own birthday!"'

'"You foul blood-traitor! My father will hear about this!" "Tell your father, to suck my-"'

'"Are you sure you're okay, darling?" "It feels like somebody's watching us." "Like.. That one Micheal Jackson song?" "What?"'

Y/N looked up at Harry who was looking at the floor, wishing she would just remember him already, "And you?" She caught his glance.

Harry lifted his head and looked around before turning his attention back to her, "Me?"

"We have a shitton of bad memories," Y/N scoffed, her dark side mostly gone because she remembered everyone but him now, "Has any of them led to good?"

"Er.." Harry thought hard, wanting to succeed on the first try, "That night.. at The Burrow," He reckoned with hope, "Remus talked about how we couldn't trust you and you felt terrible about it. Until we fixed it."

'"People are disappearing, Harry, daily. We can only place our trust in a handful of people- and I don't know if Y/N's one of them." "What are you saying?" "I'm saying, maybe she lied to you-" "She has no reason to lie to me. You have no idea what she's dealt with- she's been through more than I have." "I didn't mean for it to come off that way. I'm just saying the story doesn't sound too convincing."'

'Come on, Y/N.' Y/N thought, 'What happened next?'

"Care to join me?" "I don't see why not." "I never doubted you for a second. I dunno what's going on with them." "I know."'

"I think it's working.." Y/N whispered, earning a grin from Harry.

"Have you been stealing my shampoo?" '"No.. Maybe.." I messed up his hair, "Alright, that's enough!"' "You've been taking my conditioner as well, then?" "Go all the way or don't do it at all?" "Asshole."

"Yes, I remember," Y/N held a straight face, "Ron ruined our moment."

'"Yeah, I'll just- get- Yeah.. Pie?" "Er- Not for me, no."' I looked at the ginger,
'"Hey, Ron. Look at me, yeah. Fuck off."'

Ron looked away, trying to focus on anything but the conversation, "Yeah.." Harry chuckled, "So.. did it work then?"

"Mostly. I remember you and all of our good memories but.. something's missing." Y/N furrowed her brows.

Hermione locked eyes with Harry before whispering something in his ear, eyeing Y/N every now and then. She handed him a slip of parchment she took out of her bag and motioned for everyone to give them privacy.

Harry immediately recognized what Hermione gave him, knowing he's kept it for a long time without knowing when to use it again.

"Here." Harry handed her the paper, "I think this will help you find what's missing." He smiled before walking away, looking at her over his shoulder with an expectant grin.

Y/N had no hesitation with opening the letter, her eyes reading over it in uncertainty and excitement.

Dear Y/N Potter, (and no, I won't start over)

    There aren't nearly enough words to explain how I feel about you. I never enjoy seeing you with other guys (or girls) because I've fallen for you. My heart has been set on you since the day I first ran into you on Diagon Alley.

    My greatest wish is to spend the rest of my life with you, and I don't plan on changing that. You've been with me for every dark moment in my life. Being with you makes my heart, and mind, go to places they've never been. You make me who I am and I'm beyond grateful for that.

    I'm grateful for your humor. I'm grateful for the way you look at me. I'm grateful for your loyalty. I'm grateful for someone who understands me. What I'm trying to say is, I'm grateful for you. I could never explain how much you mean to me.

                                      Love, Your Boyfriend

She looked up, her heartbeat picking up as she searched the room to find him. The only distraction was the red illuminance that reflected against her irises that distracted her.

Y/N looked down at it, her brows furrowed until he realized the bracelet that was hidden under her sleeve.

Y/N didn't want to waste another moment.

Everything that was missing came back. Every kiss they shared.

Moments at Diagon,

The Burrow,

In the library,

At the Black Lake,

Grimmauld Place,

The Train,

The Beach,

Her place,

The Great Hall,

The Common Room,

The boy's dormitories,

The Room of Requirement,

In the snow filled forest,

Shell Cottage,

And more to come.

Y/N ran outside to see where he had gone, almost tripping over a pile of rocks until he caught her.

"Careful, love-"

Y/N pulled him in by his sweater, passionately crashing her lips into his, earning a hand on her waist for Harry to keep his balance.

Harry smiled into the kiss, melting because of how much he missed having her like like this. He held her even tighter, her free hand finding his sharp jaw and caressing it before deepening the kiss.

The sensation left Y/N speechless, the butterflies making her feel as if she just couldn't pull away from him.

Harry groaned and disconnected their lips, "You're so good at that, darling." He exhaled, his voice raw and deep.

That was the first time Y/N felt completely vulnerable towards him.

"Ahem." Ron cleared his throat.

Hermione shoved his shoulder, watching as Ron's evil grin widened across his face. Harry took Y/N hand and headed towards his friends, his smile still on his face.

"Why didn't it answer to him?" Hermione spoke over the silence, "The Elder Wand."

"It doesn't belong to him," Harry answered, "And it never belonged to Snape. It belonged to Draco," He explained, "Until I disarmed him at the Manor."

Harry took the wand out of his pocket with his free hand, looking over it with his brows lowered.

"What are we gonna do with it?" Ron asked.

"We?" Hermione whipped her head towards him.

"Well, yeah," Ron gazed at her, "It's the most powerful wand in the world. With that, we'd be invincible-"

Harry quickly broke it into two pieces, "We already are." He looked between the three of them before hesitantly throwing the broken stick over the bridge.

"Because you have me." Y/N shrugged confidently.

They all chuckled at her before standing side by side, looking off into the distance and holding each other's hands to show the love that have for each other.

The love they always had for each other.

Y/N raised a brow at them, "What's so funny?"

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 31.4K 200
***Completed*** 337k words **Some 18+ content! consider this your official warning!** When Violet steps onto the Hogwarts Express for the first time...
9 0 9
Before I say anything else. This is a short story I had to write for my Harry Potter class in 10th grade. Evelyn Potter had just lost her last famil...
204K 7.4K 44
~ Year three ~ Warning: This is the third book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read...
1.3K 144 71
Written in first person, this is story of a Ravenclaw, Mary, who falls in love with Fred Weasley. At first, it's perfect, but she learns that he has...