π’Ÿπ“‡π‘’π’Άπ“‚π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝒩𝒾𝑔𝒽�...

By __oriana_x

Dream is locked in Pandora's Vault for his crimes, the most secure prison on the Smp. The guards torture him... More

Important Information
1. The New Guard
2. I Care
3. Trust Me
4. I Trust You
5. Changes
6. Quackity's Visit
8. Friends
9. I Haven't Seen the Light in Ages
10. Get Out
11. Taste of Normal
12. Back to the Routine
13. Seasons of Change
14. Snowfall
15. Christmas
16. Escape?
17. The Turn
18. Reign of Nightmare
19. Return
20. Planning
21. Figure in the Shadows
22. Escape
23. The Assassin and I
24. Not Safe
25. Freedom
26. Not Ready
27. Punz
28. Nightmares
29. I Agree
30. I Don't Trust You
31. Allegiance
32. I Trust You
33. Old Friends
34. Allies
35. Friends Again
36. Secret Base
37. The End
38. The Piglin King
39. Siblings
40. Return
41. Don't Leave Me
42. Origins
43. Old Times
44. I'm Back
45. Are You In?
46. First Meeting
47. I Can't Hurt You
48. Dying Again
49. Revival
50. Project Wake Up
51. Planning
52. The Festival
53. Hidden Allegiances
54. I Declare War
55. Roles Reversed
56. The First Attack
57. Plan B
58. Bombs Away
59. Realization
60. Help From the Shadows
61. Surprise
62. Drista
63. The Truth
64. Nightmares That Never End
65. Final Attack
66. Make Your Choice
67. Mercy
68. Family
69. Feelings
70. Back to The End
71. Not Over
72. The Truth
73. Bad Memories
74. You're My Home
75. Information
76. No More Hiding
77. New Start
78. Invites
79. Preparations
80. Happy Birthday
81. Party On
82. A Crashed Birthday
83. You Have to Choose
84. Love Over Power
85. New Ruler
86. Power
Ending (Happy)
Ending (Sad)
New Book!

7. Healing

9.4K 289 326
By __oriana_x

Art by ???

⚠️BLOOD AND INJURIES⚠️

3rd Person Omniscient POV

After Quackity stormed out of the prison, Sam goes back to his office and buries his face in his hands.

"Fucking Quackity. Thinks he can do whatever the fuck he wants. I'll change that soon enough."

Y/N brings 7 buckets of water, 12 healing potions, pieces of cloth, bandages, food, and other supplies to help Dream. She also brings back his possessions as well. After setting all of them on the bridge, she reaches the cell and moves the supplies off to the side for the time being.

There's blood creeping all over the floor and Dream is curled up against the wall with his back to the lava. His back is bleeding heavily.

Y/N reaches out and touches his shoulder.
He shivers and flinches away.

"P—please," he sobs. "No mo—re."

"Dream," she says quietly and touches him gently again.

He whimpers and buries his head into himself.

"Dream," she says softly. "Look at me, I'm here to help you."

He slowly turns, his whole body screaming in pain.

He stares at her and when she tries to reach for him, he flinches back.

He's terrified, I need to go slow and wait for him.

I don't want any more pain. I want to be left alone. Dream buries his head farther into himself.

He glances at Y/N but he's too scared to even let her touch him.

Her hand stays out for a few minutes as they stare into each other's eyes. His emerald green eyes dart back and forth anxiously, from her hand to her sword to her face.

He lets more tears fall and puts his face against the ground.

"Dream," her hand brushes his shoulder and he cries out again.

Go awa—" his voice breaks off and he starts to cry.

"Dream," she says a little louder. "Dream."

He stops crying and looks at her.

"I'm not here to hurt you okay? I'm gonna heal you remember? I said that I would help you after Quackity was done."

Dream takes in a shaky breath and breathes out slowly. She inches closer and he flinches harder.

Eventually, she manages to slowly grab his hands and pull him away from the wall. He moans at the pain.

"I'm sorry," she says stroking his dirty blonde hair. "I'm sorry."

"I'm gonna roll you onto your back okay? I need to heal your front. It'll be painful but just bear with me."

He hums weakly in response and she slowly flips him over onto his back. At the contact, he cries out and sheds more tears.

Y/N sits beside his head and looks at him sorrowfully while he glances at her fearfully.

Her hands go to his shackles and unlocks them gently.

She takes a bucket and cloth and gets to work. Dipping the cloth in the water and gently cleaning his wounds along his arms. Once his arms are cleaned, she pours a healing potion on his cuts and gashes. He gasps at the contact but smiles at the relief soon after. She takes some bandages and wraps them up. Leaving his wrists unlocked, she also unlocks his collar chain and heals his neck.

She dabs a cloth with water lightly on his face, removing the dirt and cleaning the small cuts. After placing some small bandaids on his face, she reaches for Dream's chest.

After slowly lifting his shirt, she gasps at the wounds. Large gashes running down his stomach and chest, at least 5.

She removes his shirt and cleans, heals, and bandages the injuries. He winces with pain at her touch but calms down once he's all cleaned up.

She unlocks his ankles and makes sure to tend to those as well.

"So far so good?" she asks. "No torture, no pain, nothing like that right?"

He manages a weak smile.

"Yeah, I was just afraid before."

Y/N rests a hand lightly on his cheek.

"I know, that's what made me sad."

"Okay, I need to work on your back so I'm gonna flip you over."

He nods and uses his arms a bit to help.
Once he's turned over, she discards his shirt entirely and slowly, gently cleanses the gashes. He groans quietly and eventually drifts off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dream POV

I wake up and find myself in clean prison clothes, I feel cleaner and much better than before.

I slowly lift my head and freeze.

I'm cuddled against Y/N's chest and her breathing is deep and even. My head leans against her netherite chest plate.

Wait did she change me? I feel clean, my body, the clothes, even my boxers. Oh, wait...

I find my limbs bandaged and my back aches.

I snuggle deeper into her warmth and say nothing.

I'm too busy sleeping to notice that all my restraints are off.

"Dream, Dream," I wake up to Y/N calling me.

I slowly open my eyes and a golden apple comes into view. I grab the apple and munch it hungrily.

"Someone's got their appetite back," she muses.

I nod and don't stop until I finish.

"How are you feeling?"

"Much better. But uh—" I can feel the blush on my cheeks.

"What?"

"Did you change me?"

She googled and pulls me closer for a hug.

"No," she says with a laugh. "I had Bad change you."

"Oh," I breath a sigh of relief. "Good."

"He almost vomited at all the blood," she grimaces.

"I did see your chest and back though," Y/N says with a grin.

"Did you like what you saw?" I grin teasingly.

"I was more focused on making sure you didn't die," she says seriously. "But I do remember a thing or two."

"Hmm, I see."

We stay cuddled up for a bit just sitting there watching the lava and listening to each other's breathing.

"Y/N?"

"Yeah?"

"Thank you."

She smiles and hugs me tighter, putting her face in my hair.

"No problem, but we're not over yet."

"What do you mean?"

"Quackity is coming every other week on Saturday so you still have to deal with that."

"Oh great," I rub my forehead tiredly.

"Let's not focus on that right now."

She pulls out a piece of steak, a golden apple, and some baked potatoes.

I smile as I accept the food.

At least I have a friend who cares about me here.

——————————————————————————————

1,104 words

Sorry if there aren't many uploads this week. All of these chapters were typed on the same day.

Comment any mistakes you find so I can fix them!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 126 33
π’—π’Šπ’…π’†π’ π’π’π’ˆ ( 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒍 ) ─── you thought the story was over, you are wrongly mistaken. clay is finally getting able to...
578K 20.1K 73
Have you ever felt like you don't belong? Like this place you're in doesn't feel right? Like you should be somewhere else entirely? This isn't right...
132K 4K 55
Sometimes two people have to fall apart to realize how much they belong together. If I knew what time it was that night, would I have still met him...
149K 3.3K 25
⚠️not my art⚠️ smut/fluff but more smut Dream and George meet each other trough a party. George and Wilbur are really good friend here, Sapnap and Dr...