His crazy little wife

By Rainaloveforever

#ranked 1 in lovehaterelationship #ranked 1 in jealousy #ranked 5 in contract #ranked 8 in cold #ranked 12... More

prologue
Character sketch
CHAPTER 1- Dreams are beautiful
CHAPTER 2- First meeting
CHAPTER 3: Grumpy ostrich
CHAPTER 5: Dinner date
CHAPTER 6: Unexpected turn
CHAPTER 7: Cruel fate
CHAPTER 8: First Night
CHAPTER 9: His Wife????
CHAPTER 10: Thief
CHAPTER 11: You will regret!
CHAPTER 12: His wrath
CHAPTER 13: Beginning of a new phase
CHAPTER 14: Bringing him back
CHAPTER 15: Guilt may be!
CHAPTER 16: Her husband!
CHAPTER 17: Silence
CHAPTER 18: Warmth
CHAPTER 19: Contagious!!
CHAPTER 20: Monster kid
CHAPTER 21: I love chicken pox!
CHAPTER 22: Peculiar! moody! Grumpy!
CHAPTER 23: She is a gem
CHAPTER 24: Little Moments
CHAPTER 25: Money minded!!
CHAPTER 26: Pain
CHAPTER 27: His regrets
CHAPTER 28 : Stubborn
CHAPTER 29: Waiting for his wrath
CHAPTER 30: Punishment
CHAPTER 31: Mine
CHAPTER 32: His madness
CHAPTER 33: Crazy in your love
CHAPTER 34: Birthday kiss
CHAPTER 35: I hate you
CHAPTER 36: Broken
CHAPTER 37: Bold enough
CHAPTER 38: Beating hearts
CHAPTER 39: Sathiya
CHAPTER 40: Desire
CHAPTER 41: I will protect you
CHAPTER 42: My childhood saviour
CHAPTER 43: Kiss me
CHAPTER 44: Till my last breathe
CHAPTER 45: Her Trust
CHAPTER 46: Karma is a bitch
CHAPTER 47 : Dark Clouds and Rainbow
CHAPTER 48: Only for you
CHAPTER 49: The Beginning
His Stubborn Love

CHAPTER 4: Old angel

23.2K 1.5K 117
By Rainaloveforever

Prithvi's pov

I was driving madly. My mind was filled with only rage and fury. I was feeling like to squize that clumsy girl in my palm.

She fucking slapped me!!! How dare she is!!! Fucking ugly whore!!

I clearly understood her intention. She was just seeking for my attention. I know these girls very well. On a regular basis i met such types of girls who applied different methods just to come into my sight.

Right now, i was feeling like to crash that bitch under my wheel. Last night she make my Prisha cry and now she slapped me!!

At that moment i was feeling like to punch that whore's face. But i never raised my hands on girls. That was not me.

I took a deep breathe. Next time if she ever crossed my path, i will...i will.....to hell with that girl.

Human has 206 bones. I will never forget that line. Next time if she cross my path, she will have less than 206 bones.

Right now only Prisha can calm my nerves. I need a warm hug from my baby.

I moved towards her flat. She stays here independently. Her mom and dad lives in London. Soon, they will come at our wedding. We are getting married next month.

My senses become little controlled after thinking about the marriage. I am eagerly waiting for that day. She is my life. I loves her so much. I can move this whole world upside down just for her happiness.

I entered her flat. She was taking modelling classes. Prisha's eyes widened after seeing me. Her stupid student's started to blush after seeing me. Gosh!!! This stupid girls and their blushes!!

Thank god that my Prisha is bold. I like bold, confident and classy girls.

Prisha came near me. She is very much possessive about me. She rolled her eyes and immediately dragged me to her bedroom and closed the door.

"What are you doing here Prithvi? I have told you to not appear in this time....they fucking eye raping you"- she snapped at me which made me chuckle.

I encircled her waist and pulled her closer to my chest.

"Why are you that much jealous ha?? I told you very clearly that we will never gonna interfere on each others independence......"

"I'm not.....but i don't like when other girls drools over you"- she makes a pout.

My bold beauty!

"but i never felt like that....you also have so many men around you...but did i ever tell you to not talk to them?"- i asked her.

Her face fell immediately.

"Why you never get jealous Prithvi?? Many times i intentionally talk to other men just to see your reaction but never ever i get that kind of reaction from you....why??"

Her question make me laugh loudly.

"But why would i??? May be i'm not a jealous or possessive guy"- i chuckled.

She pulled me by my collar and looked into my eyes darkly.

"I want you to be possessive about me....i want you to control me........"- she whispered.

"For that i don't need to put much effort....because you are already in my control Ms. Prisha Mehera"- i whispered back.

"Now, can you ask your students to leave"- i told her by raising my brow.

"Why"- she asked being confused.

"Because i don't want them to hear our moans and groans"

Within sometime she dismissed all her students. And then her bedroom filled with her screaming and my groaning.

She is lying above me while i was smoking and releasing puff. She is also sharing the ciggerate with me.

"Now, tell me why you appeared so suddenly?"- she asked me.

Now again my vein throbbed with anger.

"A bitch slapped me today"

She immediately sat back by covering the duvet.

"What??? What the hell??? Tell me her name.....i will kill her Prithvi...how dare she touched you"- she was also boiling with anger just like me.

"Relax Prisha....i don't want you to get bothered by some low lives.....i had already expelled her from that college.....by now her Dean has already thrown her out of the college"- i replied releasing another puff into the air.

"But still she need to learn a lesson...tell me her name and why did she slapped you"

"I don't remember her name.....shital....senal or something like that"- i replied being uninterested.

"You should slap her back Prithvi"- Prisha said that angrily.

"Forget it Prisha......i'm now feeling relaxed a little...don't spoil my mood"- i kissed her lips.

After a passionate kiss she hold my face.

"I have a surprise for you....."- she mentioned very seductively.

I chuckled darkly. I know her surprises very well. Her surprises are full of sexual experiments. We have practiced everything including BDSM.

"Tomorrow evening at hotel la plaza"

I was surprised to see that she even booked the place.

"Okay....don't disappoint me"- i licked her lips sensually.

"Now, i have to go"

With that i wore my suit and bid good bye to Prisha. I have a very important meeting to attend. But for that cheap girl, my mood has been spoiled. But again thanks to my prisha, she know how to remove my irritation.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Sejal's pov

I was roaming blankly inside my campus. I was continuously trying to reach the Dean. I need to meet him.

One of the staff came and just gave me a letter few hours back. That was my rustication letter. I have been thrown out of my college.

First it shook my every nerve violently and make me numb. I cried and cried by standing beside Dean's room but nobody allowed me to meet him. I didn't get anything at that moment. Why suddenly he threw me out?? What have i done??

Then i understood everything. That Prithviraj Khanna did this. Yes, who else can be? I have slapped him, that's why he did this.

I never felt such helpless before in my entire life. It was feeling like the whole universe is conspiring against me. I cried pathetically by hiding inside the bathroom. Now, who's gonna help me? Whom may i consult??

I slowly came outside the campus. My eyes were all red due to continuous crying. The slap was a bad move. How can i slap such a powerful man? Why didn't i use my brain?? After what he did to Akash, i should have use my brain before messing with that man. I have nothing to do with such influential persons. My utmost priority is my study.

I sat into a bench. What should i do now?? Oh god!!! Help me...please....help me.....

Silent tears rolled down into my cheeks. Suddenly i felt a warm touch on my shoulder. I looked back and saw an old man standing close to me with a warm smile on his face.

Who is he? Is he an angel? His smile is so pure and soothing that for a second i forget about my misery and keep looking at him by parting my lips.

"Hello beta,,,you are sejal right?"- he said in his gentle voice.

I just shook my head in confusion.

He smiled at me lovingly.

"Can you help me beta? Actually i heard about you....you have topped in the scholarship exam and also you are a good doctor.......once you treated a patient with epilepsy....i heard that from your supervisor"

I broke out in silent sobbs. That's all my past achievements. I have also received a best internship award for treating that patient.

"I'm not an intern anymore.....my all achievements went in vein.....there is no respect for doctors here......anyone who has money can do whatever they want....and i'm so weak and poor....i cant do anything"

I don't know why i said all that but my heart was burning with pain and hurt. So i poured my heart infront of this old man. I'm getting a very warmness in the presence of this man. Otherwise i'm very much introvert. I never share my pain with anyone.

The old man patts my head with so much love and care. My heart melted with his gesture. Except my dadiya, nobody did that before. My crying rate increased after that.

Being a doctor is the main dream of my life. After seeing the shattering of this dream, i have become out of control.

"Don't cry little fairy,,,may be i can help you,,,tell me what happened? Who make you cry like that?"- he sat into the bench and ask me like I'm some kid.

Suddenly a past memory flashed into my mind. When my step mom left me to the Temple, a boy helped me. He gave me food and patts my head just like that. He also told me to wait for him. He will come back and took me to his big mansion. I waited for him so long. But he never returned. And then dadiya took me with her.

But i never forget the humanity which i received from a little boy that day. He was elder than me, may be 7 or 8 years older.....actually i don't remember much. but that was the first sign of love and care, i received from an unknown person. He gave me a small wooden horse. I still have that horse with me.

My trance broke with the old man's voice.

"Tell me beta, if you don't tell me, then how would i know about your problem"

I felt little awkward. But then i told him about the rustication. And also i mentioned about that grumpy ostrich.

He listened everything very carefully. Then after thinking a while, he gave me his contact number.

"This is my number......i know your Dean personally....I will talk to him.....infact i will fix a meeting with him...you should also come....let's see how he can do such unfair things to you"

I looked at him like he is a god. I was seeing hope.

"But where should i go to meet him?"

"I will let you know, okay betaji?"- he again gave his warm smile.

My face also covered with a big smile.

He bid me good bye and went near a car. A driver opened the door and he get inside the car. He again waved me good bye and i also waved my hand at his direction.

He is a rich man for sure. But look he is so polite and gentle. Not like that ostrich.

The car drove away and then i realised my mistake. I didn't even ask his name!!!

Really sejal??? You are a dumb.

I saved his number as Old angel.

Immediately a text flashed into my screen.

"See you tomorrow evening at hotel la plaza little fairy"

I smiled gently.

Nobody could stop me to become a doctor. Dadiya always told me that if our intentions are pure then God always stands by us.

Votes and comments please....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 8.3K 47
Getting dressed I grabbed the hodni (scarf) as a mere source to cover my shame, he pulled me out of the room. With the pain all over my body especial...
369K 31.7K 15
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
3.8M 135K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
9.9M 557K 64
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 They never thought of being each other's but destiny had another plans. 𝗩𝗜𝗗𝗬𝗨𝗧 𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗬𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜...