score! | chanlix ✧・゚: *

By poursugaonme

"you even scored yourself a boyfriend while just standing there!" jisung exclaimed. changbin had forgotten ab... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14 ♡

7

3.7K 136 141
By poursugaonme

eyes turned everytime she waltzed into the hallways.

murmurs always seemed to follow wherever she went.

afterall, she ruled the school alongside her brother.

glamour was her middle name, making the uniform look like it had been carefully hand crafted and riddled with jewels.

not a single stray hair in sight - yeji always kept her blonde hair and rainbow highlights neat and tidy.

she was the epitome of perfection.

yeji strided to her locker, gently rotating her key into the padlock before it clicked open.

the twins were polar opposites.

hwang yeji was what you could consider to be a social butterfly - she was popular, outgoing and she had a great personality.

everyone liked her, she was well known to be sweet, sassy and an all around sweetheart.

very much unlike her twin.

however, she only had one con.

yeji never physically stepped in to stop her brother from his ruthless habits.

so i guess you could say, she wasn't exactly pure of heart herself.

"good morning, yeji!"

the girl swivelled around and greeted her juniors, giving them nothing short of a cute grin, causing them to squeal with joy.

"cute" yeji muttered under her breath as her digits glided the worn out spines of her textbooks she would messily toss into her locker during the day.

yeji firmly believed that hyunjin would come to his senses eventually, despite her verbal lectures about his behaviour.

you'd think she was the older twin by saying such things.

hyunjin beat her by guess this.. five seconds.

of course, hyunjin turned out to be the rebellious troublemaker of the two.

honestly, she thought that hyunjin was going to take a while to falter.

that was when a certain new transfer student caught her eye.

slamming her locker door, she stared blankly with her geography textbooks in her left arm and her mind a maze.

something's going to happen today..

perhaps this was her sixth sense speaking or she had something to keep an eye on.

she watched as felix walked past her, bounding towards his locker which wasn't too far from her.

narrowing her eyes at the boy, she stared at him with such curiosity, it almost killed her.

"just what makes this boy so different?" yeji mumbled to herself, observing the aussie, who was fiddling around with his locker.

the bell rang, catching her off guard as she sighed, spinning on her heel to make her way to geography.

yeji questioned herself everyday on why she took geography.

she didn't know and she regrets it.

sliding the door open, everyone looked up and greeted her immediately, bowing down to her as if she truly was royalty.

even the teacher - miss moon - bowed at a perfect 90 degrees angle.

to be honest, yeji found it ridiculous (because she never considered herself to be worthy of such respect) but nonetheless bowed back respectfully.

she never meant for this to happen.

her heels clinked against the floor tiles as the girl made her way to her seat, finding jisu already sat there.

looking up from her notebook full of doodles and a lack of actual notes, jisu beamed before her expression faltered.

"you okay? you seem stressed out" jisu queried, her eyebrows downturned with concern.

yeji swept her blonde locks to the side as she let out an exhale.

"rough morning" yeji replied, giving her a small, tight lipped smile in an attempt to reassure the other.

however, jisu wasn't too convinced.

"how easy you are to read.. spill before miss moon begins her lesson" jisu prompted, causing yeji to look into her eyes.

a huff left yeji's lips.

"you know felix?"

"felix lee? new kid that talked back to your brother?" jisu tilted her head.

nodding, yeji shifted in her seat and stared ahead.

miss moon was sure taking her time, scanning her computer intensely for whatever she needed.

seems it's vital.

yeji shrugged.

"yeah him, he's definitely someone the school needed" yeji responded.

her reply was able to make jisu's eyes pop out of her sockets.

"what exactly do you mean?" jisu asked, pushing yeji to elaborate.

suddenly, yeji began to drag her eyes across the class, watching as all the students were staring ahead or talking amongst themselves.

there was nothing ever interesting that happened at their school.

you would only hear the occasional "hyunjin brawl" that would soon be swept under the carpet because hyunjin never dwelled on the past and moved on.

it was all an orderly fashion, a repetitive schedule that no one seemed to notice and if they did, they never brought it up.

and yeji? she hated it.

"felix threw off the balance of this school, didn't he?" yeji asked, catching jisu nodding from her peripheral vision.

"great, i want him to keep doing that"

jisu's mouth fell agape.

she did not just hear yeji say that.

"what are you saying?! you want felix to keep disrespecting hyunjin?!" jisu hissed in a whisper but her tone was expressive enough to bypass volumes.

"not necessarily disrespect him, that's my brother at the end of the day - just simply, keep destroying the hierarchy until it crumbles" yeji replied, feeling a smirk creep up her face.

she turned to look at jisu.

"i want him to keep hanging out with chan, keep putting my brother in his place.. i need to see this school cope and recognise how ridiculous the hierarchy is"

hyunjin may not be done but she is.

she wants to be just hwang yeji, not hwang yeji also known as the "queen" of this school.

miss moon finally began her lesson, rising to her feet and gesturing towards the board.

with the school's newest addition, the school's imbalance was becoming more apparent.

yeji smirked.

exactly what she wanted.

-

"unnie!"

a squeal sound from yeji's right as her favourite freshman approached her.

yes - yeji had favourites.

how could yeji resist someone as sweet and adorable as shin yuna?

"hey love, what's the matter?" yeji asked, taking note of yuna's frantic expression and quivering state.

"y-your brother's at it again!" yuna exclaimed, her black hair bouncing from side to side.

yeji internally rolled her eyes - not at yuna, but at hyunjin.

"of course he is.. who with?" yeji prompted.

"felix lee" yuna replied, seeming to calm down as she looked over her shoulder.

they were in the middle of their lunch break and yeji had decided to eat in the classroom along with some other classmates.

at the mention of the familiar name, yeji perked up, her eyes drawn to the crowd of students through the window, who were eagerly running down the hallways.

this seemed to gather the attention of many students from across all years - yeji couldn't even begin to count the number of people she saw.

distant cheers and shouts could be heard as it rattled against the glass and yeji's ears.

they've all caught on.

yeji rose from her seat as she cleared her throat, glancing towards yuna.

"well, i must see what's happening, shouldn't i?" yeji asked, beckoning yuna to help guide the way.

yeji soon left the classroom with yuna by her side.

to be honest, yuna didn't really have to, the lazy river of students seemed to lead her to the fateful scene.

as they followed the crowd, the gruelling scene appeared in front of their eyes.

of course, hyunjin was stood stalky and tall, seeming to glare down at a shrivelled figure.

felix.

hyunjin's blonde locks were sprawled messily across his forehead as his chest rose up and down from exhaustion.

on the otherhand, felix was on the floor - in a worse state that hyunjin.

cuts on his fingers, bruises and wounds on his face.. hyunjin wasn't one to hesitate.

afterall, it was a familiar sight - it happened to all of hyunjin's victims.

"often times, i see a face and forget it immediately but yours just haunts my brain.." hyunjin sighed, kneeling down.

the brunette - who sustained a few injuries from hyunjin's wrath - let out a whimper.

yeji had just missed the height of it.

tilting his head upwards, hyunjin forced felix to look up at him.

felix however, felt his anxiety fade away slowly as he inspected hyunjin's face from up close.

a look of satisfaction dawned on his freckled face.

"i didn't do too bad of a job, did i?" felix chuckled, eying hyunjin's puffy, red cheeks from being slapped to his busted lip.

"right, you got me rough.." hyunjin replied unconsciously, perhaps breaking character for the first time.

and hyunjin, realised a moment too late.

his eyes widened as he stared down at an equally confused felix, who was refusing to believe that hwang hyunjin had just agreed with him.

felix smirked, one point of his smile perking up that little bit higher which was enough to force hyunjin back into character and infuriate him.

"why are you looking at me like that" hyunjin snarled as felix lazily smiled at him.

his expression didn't falter as continued to stare dumbly at hyunjin.

"seeing you riled up is funny, now you know what it's like to be humiliated" felix snapped back, his words loud enough for the people at the front of the crowd to gasp.

yeji smiled.

now that was enough to set off hyunjin.

hyunjin grabbed the collar of felix's shirt and pulled him to his feet.

felix continued to look at him, his demeanour changing from being a tease to being completely unreadable.

"who even are you?" hyunjin whispered, his grip tightening around felix's collar.

the aussie felt it as well, finding the sensation uncomfortable.

hyunjin didn't like how felix was subtly turning the tables.

"i'm someone you shouldn't care about - who cares what i say if it doesn't mean anything to you? or.. does it?" felix continued to provoke, innocence laced in his tone.

once again, felix met his good old pal - the locker.

his back crashed against the lockers again, somehow not denting it in the slightest.

a groan left his lips as he looked up at hyunjin.

there was no sigh of vulnerability and hyunjin didn't get it.

he didn't want to let his frustration boil over so he walked away silently from the scene.

felix sat upright as he let out a sigh, his hand combing back his slightly sweaty hair - there was probably some blood in the mix there, he wouldn't know.

"show's over, you guys can go now" felix called out, furrowing his eyebrows as he watched everyone look at each other and followed his instructions.

wait.

followed his instructions.

felix shook his head, absolutely not.

he wouldn't allow something like that get to his head - he was better than that.

the boy frowned, unable to find his friends.

as he got to his feet, felix fished out his phone to check for any messages.

Carl Weezer Apologists 🥰 : 9 new messages

innie: Hey gang, uhh, got detention during lunch today - Apparently fish can't digest homework 😳

MinhoDoesntFuckingKnow: on what planet did u think that was going to be a good excuse

MinhoDoesntFuckingKnow: well anyway, i won't be at lunch today either, have to catch up with jeonghan in the library, business studies u get me

SeungMo: Oh god Felix, I'm so sorry

innie: Why are you apologising?

SeungMo: I've got chess club, they're starting it back up

MinhoDoesntFuckingKnow: dude who even plays chess nowadays? i know my great great great grandad did 💀

SeungMo: Shut up hyung

SeungMo: Anyway, Felix, maybe you can go sit with the 3racha hyungs today, they definitely won't mind - Don't miss us too much 😉🥰

---

felix sighed.

he had absolutely no idea where any of the 3racha guys were, plus, he'd feel way too shy to even approach them by himself.

well.. technically.. chan was his.. well.. you know BUT felix isn't willing to admit it.

yet. just yet.

he watched as the crowd began to disperse, all resuming what they were planning to, which pretty much is going to the canteen to eat.

brushing off his black trousers, felix glanced down to see the miniature cuts that splattered across his hands.

they were the size of a papercut - which sting like fucking crazy.

he also didn't want to bother the boys of 3racha - he didn't feel like he was at a level where he could just sit with them by himself.

so felix decided to just dander around the school, in hopes to find a place where he can be left alone.

as his feet took him to his undecided destination, he soon realised he should probably clean himself up before his next classes.

then his destination was decided.

"bathroom it is" felix murmured, inhaling through his nose as he walked onto the path of the bathroom.

his mind began to race.

why did he keep getting himself into fights? to prove a point?

all felix wanted was to graduate from high school without any trouble clawing him from behind.

as felix passed the staircase to the second floor, he came across a lingering figure sitting on the third step.

halting, felix stood and shared eye contact with the hard gaze he was receiving from the individual.

hwang yeji.

the freckled boy has never spoken to yeji before, despite being very well acquainted with her brother.

he couldn't read the look he was giving her but it made him freeze in place - an icy stare.

"are you okay?" yeji asked suddenly, breaking felix from his daze.

she spoke softly, tilting her head as she awaited felix's response.

felix opened his mouth.

"i- uh, yeah.. i'm fine, just heading to the bathroom to clean myself up" felix replied, his tone genuine.

seriously, felix was fine, he's dealt with being in violent arguments and so forth.

however, yeji didn't seem to accept that as an answer.

"come here" yeji beckoned, raising confusion within the aussie as he slowly walked towards her.

he had no idea what business yeji wanted with him but she was slightly more intimidat-

yeji pulled out a pack of wipes.

"sit down, the paper towels in the bathroom ain't gonna do shit" yeji laughed, patting the surface next to her.

felix snickered because she was ultimately right.

lowering himself down next to the girl, she leaned in to wipe at the smears of blood that gathered on his face.

quietly, yeji cleaned up the bleeding wounds on his face.

"i'm finding this very unusual" felix spoke up which was followed by a chuckle.

"what do you mean?" yeji asked, eyes focused on cleaning felix's cuts.

"well, i fought your brother and yet, you're here helping me instead.. why is that?" felix prompted.

what felix found out is that yeji was a much easier person to talk to unlike hyunjin who wouldn't cooperate and was very insensitive.

just why are they so different and how come their differing personalities still manage to click and rise them to the top of the school?

"hyunjin is too stubborn to realise that his position in this school won't carry on into the real world, it all won't matter in a few years" yeji replied, tilting felix's head to wipe the dried blood on his chin.

a very familiar motion and yet for different reasons.

"i don't interfere because he needs someone other than me to put him in his place" yeji continued.

felix absorbed her words, his lips pressed in a thin line as he thought over them.

'he needs someone - to put him in his place'

"but.. why me?" felix asked.

yeji pulled away to stare into felix's orbs, her perfectly winged eyeliner helping her achieve a domineering look.

"you're the only one in this school who has challenged the hierarchy - something which you mightn't have realised yourself" yeji responded.

bursting open a pack of plasters, yeji began placing pink coloured plasters on felix's wounds.

felix was amazed - yeji was like doraemon, pulling out whatever the hell she needed from her tiny blazer pocket.

"aren't they cute? i love hello kitty" yeji giggled, showing felix the assorted plasters.

was she really hwang hyunjin's twin?

felix thought she was so wholesome.

"this.. this is a fashion statement" felix replied with a toothy grin as yeji laughed.

never in a million years did he think he'd get along with one of the hwang twins.

after a pleasant conversation of getting to know each other and grilled meat, yeji had finished aiding felix.

"there we go, all done~" yeji smiled, causing felix to return the gesture.

"thank you, that was so kind of you" felix replied graciously, staring down at his hello kitty covered hands.

way better than stingy cuts.

"felix?"

felix hummed.

"i just wanted to ask a favour" yeji queried, meeting felix's eyes with a kind smile.

who was he to refuse? she pretty much just saved him a trip to the bathroom which would have probably ended up with felix wrapped like a paper towel mummy.

"yeah, of course - what is it?" felix asked, tilting his head.

"i need you to help me take down the hierarchy" yeji answered sternly, causing the boy to falter.

a singular "huh?" was all felix could utter out at yeji's stranger request.

take down the hierarchy?

wouldn't yeji.. go down with it?

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.5K 1.1K 39
(under edit) Schools Playboy fall in love with a boy.. See how story turns after that, "I'm sorry, I'm really sorry" he cried "We aren't destined to...
184K 8.3K 33
Jeongin and Chan haven't seen each other for years after the eldest left to college but they finally meet up again and the buried feelings are ready...
24.6K 318 16
A bunch of everything! Skz x Skz _______________________ fluff, smut, angst couple and non couple, real life, fictional worlds and everything I com...
299K 18.4K 55
in which he buys a cup of coffee for the sleeping boy in front of him and accidentally causes something bigger than he had expected. started: 280917 ...