book ideas, dunno if I ever g...

By Zane_f0rd

random things I thought of. Well, as a writer, we all have the idea to create stories and at times, we will f... More

Obey Me x Male Reader
Hogwarts x Male Reader
Diabolik Lovers x Male Reader
FNAF x Male Reader
Inso's Law x Male OC
Mercenary Enrollment x Male OC
Diabolik Lovers x Child male reader
Reincarnated as a nobody (Male OC)
Inso's Law x Male OC (Part 2)
Diabolik Lovers x Child male reader (Part 2)
Inso's Law x Male OC (Part 3)
Dangerous Convenience Store X Male OC
Mercenary Enrollment x Male OC (Part 2)
Should I try making request?
Mercenary Enrollment x Male OC (Part 3)
Solo Leveling X Male OC
Woes of a reader
Diabolik Lovers x Child male reader (Part 3)
Inso's Law X Male OC (Part 4)
Fleeting dream
Obey Me X Child Male Reader

Diabolik Lovers x Male OC

50 3 0
By Zane_f0rd

Word count: 1694

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~

Taking out the suitcases from the trunk of the car, I casually thanked the driver before he drove off. I dropped one of the suitcases next to the blonde bitch next to me, starting to strut towards the gigantic door of the big ass mansion around a hundred metres from the gate.

" Hey! Carry my suitcase, you slave!"

" Not anymore. God is charitable enough to give you a hand, why don't you use it?"

" It's heavy!"

" Not my problem."

" I'm going to tell father about this!"

" Go ahead. He's not here."

" You-!"

The girl was cut off by the rumbling sound of the sky, indicating that the weather is changing. The ravenette male didn't even look back before picking up his pace towards the gloomy looking mansion.

" Better start running if you don't want to get wet, bitch!" He shouted at the gaping blonde girl.

" Ugh!!" The girl grumbled before grabbing her suitcase with all her might, running as raindrops started to pour from the sky. As she arrived at the front porch, the male snickered at her.

" Funny seeing you struggle not to get wet, only for you to ruin your hair. Guess all that time you spent on that went to waste in just a few seconds. At least I got some entertainment out of it."

" Shut up! I still look fine! At least I don't look like a mistake!"

" Speak for yourself, I wonder why god even thought of creating you. Even the ugliest animal looks cuter than you, honestly."

" Why did father even thought of sending you with me here?!"

" Tell that straight to his face, please. I wish I was given an option to die rather than coming here."

" Ugh! Whatever! I'm just gonna go!"

She opens the door and went ahead to look around inside as the boy stayed behind minding his own business as he watches the rain, plugging his earphones onto one ear. Just as he was about to plug in the other one, an earsplitting scream was heard from the mansion...

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~

Saito's POV

" AAAAAAH!!!"

I paused my action for a while before putting on my other earphone.

' I hear nothing, therefore I shall not take action about it. I will listen to my favorite songs until the rain stops and I'll leave this place.' I thought to myself as I play the cover of 'Chandelier' by Alexander Stewart. I mean, his piano cover is bomb, btw. I sing along with him as I look at the serene and picturesque view of my surroundings despite the gloomy aura it gave off.

However, it seems that the peace doesn't last long when the door suddenly shake like crazy. My singing was interrupted as I turn towards it, seeing that the other door shook more. Scratching my head at the weirdness of the situation, I went ahead and decided to open the less shaky one, peeking my head inside. And I regret this action just as fast as my dad disappear to get those milks 17 years ago.

I saw Yui getting pinned to the other side of the door by a red headed man in quite a scandalous position.

" Don't mind me. Please continue." I said, laughing nervously as I quickly yet softly close the door. Don't want to hurt the door more than the harm they already did to it before I opened it. Seeing that my existence is discovered by the man, I decided to just ignore the rain and get away from here.

But of course, luck is always not on my side. The door swing open just as I grab my suitcase, revealing that very man from before.

" ...Fuck." I muttered under my breathe as I proceeded to run as fast as Usain Bolt towards the gate despite the rain hitting my skin, chanting strings of profanities in my head. Not to brag, but I did have some muscles packed in this body. Hearing that guy shouted at me, I was hoping that I can just escape them as I ran as fast as I can.

Out of the blue, the same guy I saw with Yui earlier appeared in front of me by a few metres.

" WHAT THE FUCK?!!" I cursed at the situation.

I skidded forward, trying not to crash since I was running earlier. The suitcase in my hand accidentally launches itself towards him as I try to keep my balance in the rain. Fortunately, he managed to catch it before the brown leather box manage to hit him in the face. He lowers the suitcase with a pissed off expression.

" L-L-Look!!" I stuttered out.

" I-It was an a-accident!! Y-You startled me by showing up o-out of nowhere!!! I-I'm sorry for throwing that suitcase at you!!! I really am!!!"

Backing up at the same pace the guy approaches me, I keep on trying to calm down the mad person in front of me until I fall backwards, into the fountain. I was stunned, drenched from head to toe. The guy burst out in a fit of laughter as he grabs his stomach from all the snorts he lets out.

Slowly, I got up, feeling devastated remembering that I have my music player in my pocket.

" Damn it... My music player... Well, at least I put my phone in the case..." I mumbled to myself, crying mentally as I wringed out as much water as I can from me. Doing it in the rain doesn't really help, but at least it I felt more comfortable after.

The guy finally stopped laughing before getting back to business.

" So, you came here with pancake?"

" Pancake? Oh, you mean that washing board? Yeah, I came with her."

" Pfft-! Washing board!"

" What? She's that flat. But I plan on leaving after the rain stops tho."

" Nuh-uh. You're coming with yours truly!"

" What?! I-!"

Before I got to refute any of his funny idea, he immediately grabs my collar and my surroundings started to warp for a few seconds. I was suddenly in a room with a few more new faces.

" Oh, man... And here I thought I would finally be free from those monsters..." I grumbled under my breath, thinking it would be impolite to just yeet myself out of there right here, right now.

" Huh, how do you know that we're not humans?" The spectacles guy asked, pushing up his glasses with his index finger, eyes starting to darken at my statement.

" Huh? I wasn't talking about you though?" I replied. If I'm in a manga or something similar, I would be like the chibi with a question mark above my head.

They all looked confused at me, awkward silence envelopes the atmosphere. Glasses started to ask me again. The others just kept their mouth shut as their 'leader' interrogates me.

" Then, who were you referring to when you said 'monsters' ?"

" Aah... That's... You won't believe me if I were to tell you about it anyway." I replied in a cold tone, smirking mockingly at my life as I turn my gaze to the side.

" Anyways, don't worry about it. I wouldn't call the people that I never met something like that." I said, putting on an amiable smile at them.

They all looked taken aback for a while before spectacles decided to proceed with the important part.

" So, since you've been sent here to stay with us, I figured we should introduce ourselves."

" Pardon me for interrupting your speech, but I plan on leaving after the rain stops."

" What? Why?"

" I don't want to stay here. I want live on my own. Plus, I'll be of age in a matter of days."

" It's not a valid enough reason to leave."

" . . . "

" Pray tell the real reasons of your intention of getting away from here."

" I . . . " I just fiddled with my fingers as I had a heated debate in my head on wether I should tell them or not. The reason is clear as day actually. I was only able to act the way I was earlier towards Yui because I was confident that I was going to have no more ties with the Komoris and the church when I leave. I never thought that the plan would foil because I was so curious on what door-chan had to go through for it to be that rocky. Now, how do I get away in this situation? They doesn't seem like they're going to let me go. And they don't seem human too, one of them even use their power in front of me like it was normal. What do I do? How do I solve this?

I got lost in my train of thoughts until I felt that my hands are yanked away from each other. I look at the perpetrator in shock.

" H-Huh?"

" My my~ Masochist-kun~ I know that you're kinky, but you don't have to reveal it like this~"

" W-What?"

" You've been picking on your fingers until it bleed. You do know we're sensitive towards blood, don't you?" Glasses continued.

I turn to look at my hands, and sure enough, blood was smeared everywhere on it. I was stunned for a second before sighing a little.

" Sorry, bad habit. I didn't realize I was doing it... At least this is better than getting burned by candle wax..." I whispered the last part to myself as I look away, tugging at my hands so it can be free from the fedora man's grip.

However, his grip tighten, causing me to wince a little from the pain.

" What do you mean by getting burned? Who did that to you?" The fedora guy questioned as he grip my hands tighter.

" Ow! Let me go, dude!! You're crushing my hands!!!" I shouted, struggling to free my precious hands from that metal claws. I'm just spitting facts here, no cap.

" Tell me!!!" He yelled. Somehow, it triggered my slip, causing me to stay in the little space for a while. Everything was dark as I shivered, hugging my knees tightly as every moments of torture I faced for a few years played in front of me...

°~Thanks for reading~°

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 3.7K 62
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
25.8K 1.9K 47
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
53.3M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
92.7K 4.8K 51
Based on my favourite jodi anidita ...โค๏ธโค๏ธ