Ruined

By liciwritesss

| book #1 | ~The story of Valentina Russo and Ace D'Angelo~ ... More

Important Please Read
Characters (updated)
Prologue
Chapter 1 - mission
Chapter 2 - Aftermath
Chapter 3 -ļæ¼ Unexpected
Chapter 4 - Getting settled
Chapter 5 - Introductions
Chapter 7 - First assignment
Chapter 8 - Day out
Chapter 9 - "Did we just?"
Chapter 10 - True intentions?
Chapter 11 - Getting away
Chapter 12 - The build up
Chapter 13 - Next moves

Chapter 6 - preparations

2.8K 58 17
By liciwritesss

Ace's POV   
      ————————

After everything that was revealed to me about Elio by Kalma I honestly wasn't surprised because I knew there was something off about him but I didn't really know what, but now that I do I know exactly who I need to deal with.

There's Elio who is the one who guards the shipments and then there is Gael and he is the one who makes sure everything is accounted for, I know they were probably sending information back to the Russians or Germans about my shipment schedules so one of them could ambush and steal from me.

But of course these dumbass fuckers get caught, but what was I expecting when kalma is obviously doing her research on everyone in the Mafia and I mean she always knows everything anyways.

I had Felix go and get Gael and put him in the cell next to Elio in the basement, I planned on giving those little fuckers a visit soon.

I excused myself and went up to my office to get together the information for the mission we have to execute tomorrow, this mission needs to go as planned in order for the next step to be set into place, so everything needs to be smooth and completely fool proof.

Everyone that was going to be participating in this mission was going to be Felix, Flavio, Alessio, Rocco, Kalma, and Renzo.

Renzo is my little brother, he is a year younger than me and no one knows about him because right before he was born he was targeted by some enemies, so my parents had an at home birth with him and decided to not let his information to be in the system, instead we just kept them in my dads safe, but he is still doing mafia work, he just has to be careful no one sees him.

This mission is mostly just getting information from some people who have connections with the Russian mafia and who they hired to kill me, me and Flavio pieced together that they were under the Russian mafia's control but I am just not sure for how long or if she still is.

Everyone has a different role for this mission, Felix and I are going to be inside on lookout just incase anything go sideways with kalma, which I doubt but we can't be too careful

Flavio is going to be the one that is making sure the camera's don't catch anything they aren't supposed to, he is also going to be the one to buy us time if we need to get out of there fast since almost all of the doors are locked by computers and shit.

Alessio is the get away driver since we don't need his sniper skills in this mission, he'll have a car around the back of the club.

Rocco he is going to be disguised as a worker there and keep a closer eye on everything that is happening and being said around just incase there is a planned attack.

Kalma is the one that is going to be doing most of the work, she is going to be the one to get one of them into a separate room and try and get as much information out of them as possible.

Renzo will be out of sight as a sniper on the roof of a hotel that is across the street from the club we are going to be at just in case things go sideways.

I put all of this information into 6 different folders labeled with each of their names on the front of it, I had each folder organized in a certain way. For example if I were to open Alessio's the first page is his role and then the other pages are everyone else's roles, where they will be at and the times they will be at the certain spot.

I put the files inside of my safe and then just finished up some work and then made my way to my room since it was getting late and we had a very big day tomorrow.

When I got to my room I changed into some shorts and then just took my shirt off, I went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth then went straight to my bed, I really fucking hope shit goes a lot smoother tomorrow because I don't have time for bullshit.

Valentina's POV
———————————
*The next morning*

I wake up around 7 in the morning and surprisingly I didn't wake up at all last night, I got up and got ready for the day starting off with making my bed and then jumping in the shower, I did my normal routine which was washing my hair, shaving and exfoliating and then washing my face, when I got out I wrapped myself in a towel drying off and then wrapping another towel around my head so my hair can dry, I then brushed my teeth and then walked into the closet trying to figure out what I should wear.

I changed into light blue ripped jeans and a dark blue tank top paired with some black heals.

I decided to just leave my hair straight today because I didn't feel like curling it so I just straightened some of the pieces that were a bit wavy.

As I was finishing everything up I heard a knock on the door, sighing I turn everything off and grab my phone and gun tucking it into the back of my jeans and then grab my bandana and tying it around my head under my hair like I always do.

Once I was done with that I walk over to the door and open it to see Luna standing there, once she sees me she gives me a slight smile and tells me that the "don" was expecting me to be at the meeting in 5 minutes.

I give her a nod indicating that I will be there and just as she was about to walk away I ask her where it is going to be.

"It's going to be on the 3rd floor but it's gonna be in the 2nd room on the left, it is labeled "meeting room #4" inn bold gold letters so you'll be able to notice it right away"

I give her and nod and mutter a thanks and she takes her leave and walks away.

I close my door and lock it and go back to the bathroom to make sure everything is in place and my bandana is on correctly.

Once everything is on securely I turn everything off and start making my way to the meeting room, following Luna's directions I walk up the stairs to the 3rd floor and then go to the 2nd door on the left.

I walk into the room and everyone's eyes divert to me and just deadass stare at me, I ignore all of the looks and walk straight towards the empty seat and ironically it was right next to Ace fucking D'Angelo.

Great more time for him to get to try and get on my fucking nerves.

I sit down and finally take a look at everyone who was sitting at the table, so far I've noticed everyone but one of the guys who is sitting in front of me, he has a bandana on like me so maybe he doesn't want anyone to know who he is.
Maybe he's another assassin working for them, but that doesn't make sense because if they already had someone to help them why do they need me?

Unless he's just in the close circle with them he's apart of their "brotherhood" or whatever the fuck they call it.

Wait brother?

That's Ace's brother!

I feel a small smile creep it's way onto my face, maybe I should play games with them.

Or I could be smart and keep my life, but I mean is the fun in that?

So me being me of course I decided to start some issues, because why not.

"Lorenzo is it?" I asked him knowing the answer already.

His head snaps over to Ace and but in more of a settle way but I knew he was trying not to think about how his little cover got blown.

Ace's head snaps over to me and you can clearly see the anger on his face but the slightest bit of confusion as well.

"What, I can't do my own research?" I ask with more of a challenging tone.

"It's ok no need to worry, I'll keep your little secret." I said with a slight smirk and I could see some of them get a little bit nervous.

I was trying to get some type of reaction out of literally any of them but they just kind of sat there staring at me.

Ace looked mad but I could tell he was just trying to keep his cool and same with Lorenzo.

But I could still tell that they weren't really understanding how I knew their big secret, which honestly wasn't that hard to find out.

But they don't know that.

They all just sat in silence looking at me and then at each other trying to figure out what to do about this situation.

"So are we just going to sit here in silence are is this meeting going to start because if not I will take my leave and go spend my time doing something else."
"Right" he sighs and then clears his throat.

"we will discuss this issue later when she don't have shit to do." he continues and the gets up and hands each of us a folder and then sits back down again.

"These are for our mission tonight, Kalma I'm guessing you know what to do when you go on missions but that's when your alone, you will be working in a group now and that means that you can't just do whatever you want and get out of there because that could potentially be putting the rest of us in a more dangerous position." Ace says.

"I know how to get through a mission successfully, I don't need your little coaching." I say back slightly annoyed because I have been doing this damn near my entire life and he still thinks I don't know what the fuck I am doing.

"If you look in your folder it gives you your position and what you will be doing at what exact time and where, I expect all of you to get this right and not fuck it up." Ace explains and then we all open our folders and read over all of the information.

"Kalma you have the main and most important part of this mission because you are the only one with said skill sets." Ace says emphasizing the fact that I'm the only one who can do it.

Like I know I am fucking amazing no need to tell me again.

I continue to look through the folder and I realized when he said that "I am the only one who can do this" he was saying that because this is a seduction job, no wonder they can't fucking do it.

"Since my job is more explicit I need time to get ready so I will be making my leave, I have everything I need to know I really don't give a fuck about what else needs to be talked about." I say closing the folder and walking out and make my way to the kitchen to eat something.

The mission is supposed to be around 8ish ao we have to leave at 7:20 to be there on the scheduled time. It's currently 7:40 am so I have about 10ish hours do get ready and do what I gotta do.

I walked into the kitchen and luckily there was no one in there which was kind of weird because when I was back in Russia everyone was up by 5 and doing things by 5:30 so not being around people or at least seeing people around is kind of not normal for me.

Sighing I walk over to the fidge and look around for any fruit that I could eat, and I ended up finding some apples, grapes, strawberries and some cut up pineapple.

I grab a knife and then I start looking around for a cutting board.

"Oh my fucking god do these people not have a cutting board!?" I frustratedly say and slam the cabinet door close.

"What are you looking for?" someone says behind me scaring the shit out of me.

Before I could even process anything I quickly turn around and throw the knife that was in my hand at the person.

The person dodges it and looks at me with wide eyes.

"Woah there tigre I didn't mean to scare you." the guy says and slightly chuckles.

"Don't sneak up on me or next time it will end with that knife in your head" I say shrugging my shoulders and then walking over and getting the knife out of the wall.

"And I am not your tigre." I whispered in his ear and then walked back to where I was before and continued looking until FINALLY I found a cutting board.

I started cutting up all of the fruit and put it all into a bowl, and as I was doing all of that the guy just stood there watching me.

"Soooooo, do you ever take that thing of your face?" he asks.

"It's none of your business if and what I do and when I do it." I say back grabbing a fork and walking out of the kitchen and back up to my room.

When I get to my room I do my normal little routine such as locking the door and doing my little check, and once everything was good I took off my bandana, sat down on my bed and started eating.

Once I was done eating I started getting ready to work out because I had a lot of extra time and it doesn't take me that long to get ready.

I changed into shorts and a tank top, I wasn't going to wear shoes or socks because it's easier for me to train without socks or shoes on.

I'm happy I got my feet done the other day.

I tie my hair up into a loose but tight bun and then put my bandana back on and I do put socks on just so I am not walking around the house completely barefoot, because that's just disgusting.

I make sure I have everything and then I make my way back down to the kitchen, to get a bottle of water.

Once I had my water, i made my way to the gym

Once I got there, I noticed there was a few people I didn't quite know but I didn't mind being in the room with others just as long as they don't get in my way or bother me I am good.

I start off with running just to get myself warmed up, I set my things down on the bench and get were in a situation where I would be barefoot I don't want to not be able to run, I train myself for any scenario even if it sounds crazy because in this line of work nothing is impossible.

So I go over to one of the tremills that is open and I start off slower but then as I get used to it I start to turn up the speed more and more until I can feel my legs burn but even then I keep going until i physically can't anymore.

Then after that I start with my more I guess complex part of the work out, which is like sit ups, push ups, pull ups, that sort of thing, I do like 5-6 set of that and then I started on my fighting, I obviously know how to fight and I have been trained from a young age to learn how to fight but It is still good for me to keep a normal routine of training just like back at home.

By the time I was done with everything it was around 12 which I could've gone longer btu I really need to start getting ready.

I stopped and looked around and thats when I realized there was no one in the gym anymore.

Weird I didn't notice.

I go over the the bench and take a sip of water and then start walking back up to my room, luckily no one was around the house so I didn't have to worry about anyone.

I get back up to my room and go straight to the shower because I feel so fucking gross.

I do all of the normal shit like washing my body, hair and face. And then shaving my entire body.

Once I was done I get out of the shower and wrap myself in a towel and wrap my hair up in a towel too.

I rub lotion everywhere, on my legs, stomach, chest, arm, shoulders and neck and then got changed into a simple just sweats and tank top, I put some socks on and my bandana and go downstairs and get something small to eat which luckily the chef was making so pasta and oh my god it smelled so fucking good.

She noticed me and gave me a bright smile and I returned it but just not as big, she grabbed me a bowl and served me some I thanked her and went back up to my room and locked my door so I could eat and if I thought it smelled good it tasted even better.

Once I was done eating I started with my skin care, I put lotion on my face and a bunch of different serums, I let everything soak in and then start blow drying my hair and then I start my makeup.

Since this is a seduction job I need to go for a more bold but flawless makeup look, I do a full face of makeup foundation, concealer, eyebrows, bronzer, blush and powder. and for the eye look I do a nude eyeshadow and a smokey eyeliner which is blending out, I applied highlight to my brow bone, inner corners of my eyes.

I sprayed well more like drenched my entire face with setting spray just incase, I added some lashes and then for my lipstick I did like a dark nude red color.

For my hair I curl it and then do a neat but messy type of bun and have some strands of my hair hanging out.

Once I was done I admired myself in the mirror and damn did I look good.

Moving on to my outfit I go to my closet and start looking at all of my dresses, I ended up finding the perfect dress it was a glittery burgundy spaghetti strapped short dress, I put it on and paired it with a pair of black heels.

Once I was finished getting my clothes on I went to where I kept all of my weapons and picked out my favorite knives and start hiding them all over myself.

When I was done I grabbed my phone and looked at the time, and it was around 5 luckily I still had some time and I didn't have to rush.

I went to where I keep all of my perfumes and I start looking through each of them to see which one I wanted to wear for tonight, I ended up choosing my signature scent which was the bombshell passion from victoria secret.

I put it behind my ear on my neck and wrists and then sprayed it all over and then in my hair.

Once I was done with that I started mentally preparing because I would have to have my bandana off meaning that everyone would see how I look which I wasn't insecure or anything but I don't just let anyone know what I look like or anything personal in my life if they know my job.

But at the end of the day this was going to happen sooner or later so I would honestly just rather get it over with.

Before I knew it it was already time to go and start heading over to the club.

Well here goes nothing I guess.

Making my way out of my room I make my way closer to the stairs and start hearing people talking.

Fuck my life.

I start walking down the stairs and as I do the talking stops and everyone is looking at me.

"Stop fucking staring at me." I say in more of an aggressive tone because why the fuck am I being stared.

They all almost instantly look away except Ace.

"Can we just fucking go." I say not even sparring any of them a glance as I continue walking to the front door.

They better get a good fucking look because this will be the only time they will se what I look like.

They follow behind me and Ace catches up to me.

"You look good." Ace whispers in my ear and then continues walking ahead of me.

I know motherfucker.

We get to his car and we all get in.

Can't wait to see what tonight has in store for me.

———————————————————————————
A/N - Thank you for reading this chapter, I hope you liked it. And I am so sorry I haven't updated in a while, I started school and haven't had a lot of time because of just how overall stressful it's been but I promise I'm going to find a schedule to update regularly.
———————————————————————————

Word count
3,650

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.7K 1.7K 50
Being the only daughter of the Rossini Family, Audelia Valentina Rossini becomes the target of countless dangerous enemies and what happens if she fa...
201K 3.8K 31
āœ“ COMPLETED āœ“ Started: 2nd NOV 2020 Finished: 23th AUG 2021 EDITING! I could feel his gaze on me as my hands slowly reached to the blood coming out...
2.7M 61.3K 47
*UNDER MAJOR EDITING* Book #1 of The Mafia Leaders Series Jules Salvatore knows what it means to be afraid. To run from trauma and pain. And she neve...
2M 38K 82
Meet Giselle Rose Moretti, an assassin known as "the Killer" and an undefeated underworld street fighter in the name of "the Devil's Angel." She was...