I'm His Little Nerd

Por CLQuinn

Ellie Ashbrook, your average 16 year old nerdy schoolgirl. Elliot Ryans, your above average 17 year old rugby... Más

I'm His Little Nerd
I'm His Little Nerd - Chapter 2
I'm His Little Nerd - Chapter 3
I'm His Little Nerd - Chapter 4
I'm His Little Nerd - Chapter 5
I'm His Little Nerd - Chapter 6
I'm His Little Nerd - Chapter 7
I'm His Little Nerd - Chapter 8
I'm His Little Nerd - Chapter 9
I'm His Little Nerd - Chapter 10
I'm His Little Nerd - Chapter 11
I'm His Little Nerd - Chapter 12
I'm His Little Nerd - Chapter 13
I'm His Little Nerd - Chapter 14
I'm His Little Nerd - Chapter 15
I'm His Little Nerd - Chapter 16
I'm His Little Nerd - Chapter 17
I'm His Little Nerd - Chapter 18
I'm His Little Nerd - Chapter 19
I'm His Little Nerd - Chapter 20
I'm His Little Nerd - Chapter 21
I'm His Little Nerd - Chapter 23
I'm His Little Nerd - Chapter 24
I'm His Little Nerd - Chapter 25
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!

I'm His Little Nerd - Chapter 22

955 17 1
Por CLQuinn

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 22

I opened my eyes to see that i was still lying on the sofa, under the blanket. I sighed and was about to get up when i saw Elliot flopped fast asleep on the floor. I smiled faintly before getting up and going over to him. I got down on the floor next to him and gently lay the blanket over both of us, he woke up and realised it was me before wrapping his arms around me and holding me close as i rested my head on his chest.

"im sorry Ellie, i really am, i know what it meant and i just want you to know i'll always be here for you and that i'm never going to give up on you, even if you have, i'll keep on fighting"

I nodded slowly and buried further into him, he held me close and kissed my head every now and again.

"if you dont want to go to school either i totally understand and im willing to stay here with you"

i shook my head

"no i can handle it"

he pulled away and gave me the 'really?' look, i paused and looked down

"ok so maybe i cant handle it, im sure the school wont mind if i take a day or two off"

he shook his head and pulled me closer, kissing my head gently

"course they wont, i'll tell them and they'll be fine with it, i promise"

I nodded into him and we just layed there for ages wrapped in each others arms. An hour soon passed and we were still lying there in silence, i'd honestly never felt safer being wrapped in his arms

"i spy with my little eye..." Elliot started, i looked up at him and he shrugged slightly "takes the time away"

I nodded slowly and leant back down on his chest as he carried on

"anyway i spy with my little eye something beginning with T"

"TV?"

"nerd."

I laughed and he pulled me closer

"now theres the beautiful laugh i've missed"

I smiled and looked up at him

"and theres the beautiful smile to go with it"

I reached up and gave him a gentle kiss, he kissed me back and i slowly pulled away

"i heard what you said last night"

his cheeks went redder, i laughed and gave him another kiss

"its just makes me love you more"

he smiled and kissed me again. For the next few minutes his lips were on mine, where they belonged. I soon pulled away and looked up

"you hungry?"

he shook his head

"not really, you?"

I shook mine

"no, more i spy?"

"sounds good to me"

and with that my head returned to his chest and we continued to play I Spy, just to take the time away.

The day went by quickly and Elliot had to go home quickly to get some stuff which would allow him to stay for 2 nights. For 2 days Elliot stayed by my side, helping me through the hardest time I've ever been through. He made me dinner, ran my baths, snuggled up to me to watch film after film after film. It was our last day together when my cousin decided to make an unexpected visit.

"i know this is sudden but can you please look after Preston and Bethany just until 5 please? i have a job interview"

I sighed and nodded before they came running up to me. I enveloped them both in a hug before giving my cousin a quick hug and kiss and wishing him luck. We all waved him off before heading inside, closing the door.

We all went into the lounge where Elliot was lying on the sofa, he saw the kids and instantly jumped up

"Elliot calm down, these are my cousins kids, Bethany and Preston, we're looking after them till 5 because he has a job interview and theyre mum hasnt been around for ages now"

he nodded slowly

"fine.."

I sighed and bent down to their level, they were only 6 and 7.

"now this is Elliot"

They looked over and smiled weakly before Elliot bent down to their level too

"hello you two"

Bethany waved at him and Preston trotted over before gripping onto Elliots hair and fiddling about with it, Bethany wrapped her arms around me and I scooped her up standing up and Elliot did the same with Preston and we both looked at each other for a second.

"park?"

he nodded and smiled and i looked at Bethany

"do you want to go and play in the park?"

she began nodding quickly and pouted her lips out to me, i laughed and gave her a kiss before she leant on my shoulder and we began walking into the kitchen.

"I'll just make us some lunch to go then"

Elliot came over and used his spare hand to place it over mine

"dont bother, we'll get something out, you know in that cafe next to the park, Rosie's Kitchen i think?"

I nodded slowly

"well i'll go get money then"

he held me back

"now thats where the man comes from"

I gave him a confused look

"meaning i'll pay because im the gentleman, honestly, i thought you were supposed to be clever"

"i am clever"

"oh really?" he asked with a raised eyebrow

"can you recite the whole periodic table without having to think twice?"

he paused and blinked a few times before nodding

"ok so your clever but lets just go"

I laughed and followed him out to his car, I put Bethany down and looked at him

"stay here, we're got 2 car seats upstairs from when we used to have them"

he nodded and i rushed back inside to get them, i soon came back and we managed to place them in correctly before buckling both kids up who were now really happy to be going to the park.

When we got there we both got them out and began walking to the play area, I chuckled to myself as i saw that this was the same park where me and Conor got told off for mucking about in the fountain.

I was holding Bethany's hand and i soon felt another hand interwine with my other one. I looked up and saw Elliot smiling at me, i smiled back and leant on his shoulder as we walked over to the play area.

Even though Bethany was holding my hand and Preston was holding Elliots both kids soon let go when we were near enough as they both ran off and headed onto the massive climbing frame with different ways going up and down, they began going down the slides as Elliot led me over to one of the benches, we both sat down and he looped his arm around my shoulder and i snuggled into him.

A few minutes later Bethany and Preston came charging over, laughing their little heads off, they crashed into our laps, Bethany in mine and Preston in Elliots, Preston carried on laughing and looked up at Elliot.

"come play"

he grabbed Elliots hand and began tugging at him. Bethany grabbed his other hand and moved it from my shoulder and joined her brother in tugging at him whilst jumping up and down with excitement.

I laughed and nodded at Elliot before he sighed and got up and allowed them to pull him up and over to the swings where he helped them both in before gently pushing them although Bethany always wanted to go higher.

I smiled as i watched them, they were all laughing together. In some ways the two kids actually looked like Elliot, so it almost looked like they were ours.

"mind if i sit down dear?"

I looked up and saw an old lady, i shook my head and smiled, she smiled back and sat down, placing her bag neatly by her side.

"a lovely sit down"

I chuckled and nodded

"definately, kids can be a handeful"

she nodded

“oh yes my grandson over there” she pointed to a small boy who was about to go down the slide, who waved before returned to playing “he's a definite troublemaker”

we both laughed

“but yours seem pretty well behaved”

I looked at her confused

“excuse me?”

“yes your little ones over there with your husband, you lot do make a cute family”

I paused slightly before looking over at them, they were off the swings and Elliot was now pushing them on a little merry go round thingy

“yeah they are”

“so, recently married then?”

“err yeah a few months”

I smiled inside, I know I was lying but this lady looked happy to see a nice family

“I was happily married once” her voice trailed off

“what happened? If you don't mind me asking”

she shook her head

“not at all dear, he was a manager of a big company and unfortunately the cliché story of manager cheating on his wife with his secretary took place”

I looked down slightly before back up at her

“I'm sorry to hear that”

she shook it off

“don't be sorry sweetie, it was his fault and his loss” she said with a smile

“definately, you could do so much better”

she nodded

“i did”

she showed me her rings on her left hand, a beautiful engagement one was lodged next to a wedding band

“13 years soon”

“aww well happy anniversary for then”

“thank you dear”

We were interrupted by Elliot, Bethany and Preston coming charging over

“we're hungry”

“monsters are hungry”

“din dins time”

I laughed as they all tried speaking at once, before looking at the lady.

“I'm sorry I've got to go, deal with this lot”

she smiled and shook it off before reaching her hand out

“Melody”

“Ellie” I said as I shook it before picking Bethany up and holding her against my side and walking out the park with Elliot and Preston following.

I smiled to myself as we were walking over to the restaurant

“what's up with that big smile?”

I looked at Elliot who was expecting an answer

“that lady thought you were my husband and these were our kids”

he laughed but then turned serious

“it did look like that, didn't it?”

I nodded slowly

“we actually look like a proper family”

we both trailed off before Elliot looked up

“one day princess, one day” he said before charging off with Preston rested on his shoulders. My smile grew even bigger

“do you love him Ellie?”

I smiled and nodded

“course I do Bethany, course I do”

I said before heading after the boys and into the restaurant.

We all had something to eat and drink and Elliot payed for everything, even though I told him off. We soon had the kids buckled up and we were heading home

“daddy will be coming to pick you up when we get home” I said to both kids

they both shook their heads

“no we stay with you!”

Me and Elliot both laughed as I shook my head

“as much as I want you both to you cant, I've got school tomorrow”

I saw Elliot begin to stare between me and the road as I turned back around to face the front

“and yes I'm going in tomorrow, I'm fed up of being at home, nothing bad can happen anyway, I've got to face the place sooner or later”

Elliot nodded slowly

“are you sure your ready?”

I sighed and nodded

“perfectly”

We soon got home and saw that my cousin was already there, leaning against his car. I jumped out and rushed over to him, he gave me a hug and I pulled away and looked up at him

“so... what happened?”

“well I did the interview then they said they'd ring me back in a few days and say whether I got it or not”

“that's good, did they like you?”

“yeah it seemed that way”

“good”

I turned and looked over to see Elliot just sorting out the kids as they rushed up to their dad, he bent down and gave them both a hug and kiss

“did you behave for Ellie?

They both nodded and he looked up at me, I smiled and nodded and Elliot looped his arm around my shoulder and I laced both my arms around his waist and gave him a gentle squeeze

“they were good as gold” Elliot said, my cousin Chris stood up and offered him his hand

“good man, thanks, Chris”

Elliot reached out and shook his hand

“Elliot”

“ha! Ellie and Elliot, that sounds weird”

we all laughed and nodded, come to think of it that was kinda cool. Ellie. Elliot. Ellie and Elliot.

“well we gotta get going, I'll speak to you later”

I nodded as Chris piled Bethany and Preston into the car and got in himself. Me and Elliot went over to my door and opened it up before giving the others a final wave and heading inside.

10 minutes later and we were both changed into trackies and a loose top and snuggled up on the sofa, flicking through the TV. I smiled and leant my head onto his chest, he pulled me closer and rested his hand on my lower back.

I felt my smile grow as I remembered the conversation with the lady earlier, how we looked like a happily married couple with 2 kids. Then Elliot's words. One day princess, one day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this chappies dedicated to my lovely girl Jess for we are both now single pringles, the feelings gooooddd :) <3 Cazza xxx

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.3M 36.5K 54
"What you said hurt, asshole. What did you think would happen?" I yell in his face. I'm so angry that I could most definitely shove his face into the...
192K 4.9K 61
Everyone knows the stories of the hot popular guy in school who falls in love with the shy girl who is later learnt to be a diamond in the rough. But...
578K 20K 32
WATTYS 2022 AWARD WINNER ☾ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ • ☽ "You had an idea?" She laughed lightly when I reminded her. Her laugh was easily contagious, I cou...
848 3 30
Hi I'm ellie I'm 17 I have to move schools as my dad has a new job it's not all bad my best friend goes to the school already What happens when ell...