Love thy Enemies

By starkid212

Love's gonna be the end of you and me. "Do it!" he yelled at her as he held the man down. There was obvious f... More

The Negativity
Milk and Honey
White Roses
Mr Versailles
Baby Bang
Right My Wrongs
The Truth
Shots
Nights With The King Of Hearts
The Devil Was Once An Angel
Vengeance
Four Three Four
Mistletoe 'n' Kiss Your Foe
Marble Floors And Bloodstains
Flames
White Roses
One More Time
Forgiveness
Thank You

Sérénité (Serenity)

11 3 0
By starkid212

Dear Lord up in heaven. It's me, your son. Valentino Versace-Versailles. I know, I'm probably the last person you want to hear from right now, but if you can please just hear me out. Father, you sent your son from heaven to die for our sins on the cross. You forgive us for our every sin. If you're the alpha and the omega, King above all kings. No one as merciful as you God, only your love unconditional and I know I won't ever be worthy of it. If you can forgive Pierre for his sins then I come to you today lord, humbled before you on my knees. I ask you for your forgiveness lord, for I have forgotten my sins of yesterday, I know my sins of today and I have yet to know my sins of tomorrow. You know me better than anyone else. I beg for your salvation lord.

Amen

*Gunshot*

At midnight on the dot we were on the rooftop of the Burj Khalifa. My hand extended holding the gun in my hand. Pierre's body stiffened and leaned backward over the ledge. His feet rose over his center of mass and he toppled over the balcony. He was dead long before he reached the ground. The fall was just a means to make sure he wasn't going to survive in the slightest. My breathing resumed. I walked back into the hotel and went to my room. By the time the sun rises, there would be no record of Dionysius Castellanos. He was never born, so he never died. It was a nine hour flight to Venice. We left immediately that night. There was no record of us being in the hotel, instead we made it seem as though one of his own killed him. My men boarded the first commercial flight out of Dubai to Venice. There they would dispatch and return to France and ensure all else is well before my arrival. I took my private jet and made it there within seven hours.

I drove to Ca Maria Adele where she was to stay whilst the palace was constantly swarmed with the press. Our fake doubles inhabited the palace as to keep the power in control. I took the elevator up to her floor. The massive bouquet of roses in my arms reminded me of how much apologizing I'm going to have to do. I owe her the world and more, and I'll completely understand if she doesn't forgive me. The doors of the elevator open up and I walk towards her room. Giovanni makes eye contact with me, bows and opens the door to her room. I set the flowers down on the table and I catch sight of her on the balcony in a white dress. The wind blows her dress softly and I stopped for a second before approaching her from behind. I take her hand in mine and she ripped it out of mine and walked back into the bedroom where she'd be away from me. I quickly followed after her but she surprised me when she stopped in her steps and slapped me across the face as hard as she could.

"Okay I deserved that." I said as I rubbed my face. She's got a hefty slap for a five foot woman.

"How could you do that to me Valentino!" she yelled and reached into her purse, shaking the letter at me.

"I'm sorry my love. That's all you've got to say after you drugged me? My child is somewhere in Venice and that stupid, chunky, waste of oxygen and sperm wouldn't even tell me anything about you or even offer me some sort of companionship in this solitude and you Emperor of Versailles you've got some nerve thinking I'm going to forgive you so easily with that mound of roses you've brought as bribery !"

"Baby, Giovanni doesn't speak English or French at all."

"I don't care!"

"Okay baby what exactly did you want me to do huh? Let Pierre kill us. Let him terrorize us and Vince forever?" I said raising my voice at her. My heart felt like it'd stop beating immediately.

"Sure my execution wasn't exactly the best-"

"You're damned right it wasn't."

"Will you let me finish!"

"No I won't because you never let me finish."

"Alright then finish!"

"Well I don't want to anymore."

"Well then what the fuck do you want to do baby?" I asked, my throat was burning like I'd downed four bottles of hard liquor.

"I wanna beat the fuck out of you for lying to me!"

"Do it!" I said and opened my arms, exposing my clothed chest to her. She came up to me and was slamming her fists into my chest with tears in her eyes from how upset she was. It hurt me to see her face like this. Her radiant smile wasn't there anymore. I've really hurt her this time.

"I want to scold you til your ears burn!" she rasped as she hits me again and again. Her punches were weakening by the minute. We stayed that way for a while before she finally gave in and leaned away from me, exhausted.

"I'm so sick and tired of arguing Val. I can't be under so much stress."

"I know my love, I know." I said as I pulled her close to me and she surrendered into my arms.

"I promised you that this nightmare would be over soon Nana and it is now."

"But then why doesn't it feel like it Val? Why can't I forgive you for this, even though I know you didn't have a choice?"

"I can't answer that." I said as I rubbed her back.

"I think I need some space from you."

"Nana-"

"I just- I can't be with you right now." she says as she pulls away from me.

"I want you to leave." she says knocking the air clean out of my lungs.

"I can't fully process everything that you've put me through with you in my face."

"Baby, we can talk this thing over." I plead and she raises her hand to silence me and I shut my mouth.

"No. We can't. Please Val." she says wrapping her arms around her body.

"Should I call Mr Park?"

"I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT THIS WITH ANYONE!" she yelled at me. She sighed and looked up at the ceiling sniffling and holding back her tears.

"I just need some time to cool off." she says as she walks away into her bedroom and sits down on the bed, wiping her eyes. Her words sting me and I nod my head and take her hand in mine.

"I still love you, okay?" I say and she nods at me. I get up off my knee and walk out of the hotel room. There was one more threat I had to manage before we were truly safe. Sam's arrest made headlines for several days. The same amount of time I spent alone, waiting for her to return to me. He was detained at the La Santé prison. I got myself arrested for murder under the fake name of Jean Leonard. I easily found Sam in the prison and got into the showers with him when it was bath time. The gun in my hand as I put it up on the back of his head.

"Hello Sam. The emperor has come to grace you with his presence." I said and the man dropped his soap bar. His eyes were wide and we were the only two in the showers.

"Valentino."

" Rendez-vous en enfer, salope." (See you in hell, bitch) I said as I fired the bullet straight through his head, splattering his brains on the shower walls. I walked out of the prison undetected and I made my way back home. Vince was worried about his mother. Asking me every day when she would be returning home from business. I had to keep telling my son, she'd return soon. That night I was having a smoke on my balcony, when I heard the bedroom door open and close. I thought it was Vince so I quickly discarded the cigarette and turned to meet him. I was surprised when I saw her. I thought I was dreaming. There she was, my wife, standing before me in our house.

I approached her and stopped just two feet away from her. She looked at me and I looked at her. It was like we were meeting for the first time in our lives.

"Hey."

"Hi." she said softy.

"How, how are you doing."

"I'm still not sure what I'm feeling, but I want to forgive you." she said and I nodded.

"Uh, you can sleep on the bed. I'll take the couch." I said and she reached out her hands before pulling them back quickly.

"No no. It's okay, we can share a bed as usual. You're my husband and I don't want you sleeping on the couch." she says and I nodded. In the bed, she put pillows to divide it into two. I looked at her and she said she still needs some more time to heal. I nodded and told her that I still love her and she finally said I love you too for the first time in a month.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 8.1K 33
"You hurt me," A tear rolls down my cheek. "You hurt me a lot." My voice breaks once again and the pain, the aching pain in my chest, returns stronge...
133K 4.7K 48
"Stop it, just stop it, " he growled furiously at me, studying in disappointment "How many lies you are going to feed me now, after all, you have his...
375K 12.4K 60
𝖡𝖤𝖳𝖱𝖠𝖸𝖠𝖫 𝖲𝖤𝖱𝖨𝖤𝖲 #1 She pressed the knife deeper to my throat. I could feel the sting and blood beginning to trickle down my neck. "I ga...
140K 4.7K 31
[ COMPLETED] Excerpt: Come in." I said pulling him into my office. "I'm actually glad you came. I was going to call you and tell you that, ev...