Hard times// carl Gallagher

By kirbiebabez

Carls best friend for a bit More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19

15

594 13 0
By kirbiebabez

Its been a week since I talked to Micky. Ive had alot of time to think about what he said and I've decided that, no, I am not in love with carl.

Love is a concept created by the government. They put people together. For example kev and v. Ian and micky. But sometimes theres fuckups. Fiona and- everyone, lip and everyone, me and- fuck. Everyone.

Fuck the government.

Love is a dumb fucking thing.

"What are you thinking about" tommy asked

"Fuck off"

"Kev you really need to get her"

"Fuck you gonna do. You spend your days sitting at a bar and commenting on our problems. Tell us about yours Tommy. You have a son who doesn't speak to you and your ex wife tells him you're shit cause you are."

"Hey"

"Reading you like a book huh"

"You're dyslexic. My son loves me and i never got married"

"Why are you trying to make tommy feel bad"

"Cause dad, happiness is for motherfuckers"

"Im happy"

"Motherfucker, ironic cause youre fucking my mother"

"Youre moms also happy"

"she masturbates, also a mother fucker"

"I dont fuck your mom" tommy said

"Youre not happy. Once again. Sitting at a bar commenting on everyone elses lives" i told him

"Whats gotten into you? You've been so off the past few weeks" Kevin told me

"According to who? You?"  I asked kevin the leaned on the counter "pa i'm sorry but the perfect little girl you adopted ain't so perfect. If thats too much for you send me back"

"What no no ones sending you back. You should know i of all people wouldn't do that to you"

"Welp everyone has their breaking point"  i told him. "Gonna head out"

"Go straight home" Kevin told me

"Maybe" I shrugged and left

No. Home is not the place. Anywhere else the place. Patsy's. The place to be.

I walked in and saw fiona running around.

"You good fi"

"No were short several hands"

"Well put me in coach"

"Really?"

"Fi ive watched all five of your siblings home sick with the flu. I was 11" I told her "15s legal labor . Anyways come on gimme an apron"

"Thanks kid"

I was working for at least four hours when i got to a table with two older boys. My favorite.

"Hey welcome to patsy's"  i said

"Hey" one said laughing "uhh its our first time here whats, uh, good"

"Well, my diet consist of  fries and milkshakes but when i have too eat, My favorite is number 6 with extra pickles"

"That diets doing you well" the boy with obnoxiously beautiful curls said

"Indeed it is"

"Ok well i think im ready. Ill have a #6 extra pickles" the first one said

"Ill have the opposite #3 no pickles"

"Number three doesn't have pickles"  i interrupted

"And your number" he said making me smile to myself

"You guys want drinks or you just gonna leave parched"

"Ill have a beer and hell have sprite"

"Wish i could have one" i mumbled

"I mean why not" he said

"im working"

"Come on"

"Its my first day" I said walking away

I gave them their drink and their whole meal they just needed more and more.

"Guys, come on i have other customers"

"We know we know. But listen my brother right there likes you" he said pointing to curly q

"That was obvious." I said "gotta go get your pie"

I went to get their food and i saw carl walk in with Dominique of course.

They sat in my section of course, she lives to torment me.

I brought the pie back to the boys And went to carls table

"You work here now?" dom said

"Can i take your order"

"We just want chili fries and a milkshake to share"

"Flavor"

"Strawberry"

Carl thinks strawberry is sketchy

"We're out of strawberry" i told her

"Well find a way"

"Carls sister may run the place. But she still favors me over him. You'll be lucky if you get your food without laxatives" i told her then walked away

As i walked passed the boys stopped me one last time

"Check please"

"I thought you'd never ask"

"Don't look so sad to see us go" curly q said

"Id rather you then my newest table." I said.

I went to get their check and i came back. Huge tip.

"Okay hey i cant sit on this any longer" Curly q said "how old are you"

"16"

"That's perfect cause im freshly 17 and this bitch just lost a bet"

"Oh thank you. I didnt wanna disappoint you. Especially not after that tip"

"Thats all my brother, Didnt want me to walk out disappointed"

"And how old is he"

"22" his brother said

"Well to the 17 year old,"

"Caleb"

"Caleb, here is my number" i said giving him the sheet on my notepad "and to the 22 year old. Thanks for the tip"

"Yeah totally" he said then they left.

I served carl his fries and milkshake and was about to leave till

"We needed two straws for that" dominique said and i gave it to her "and I thought the fries were bigger"

"Youve been here a thousand times. You know how big the chili fries are" i told her before fiona came and whisked me away

"You need to go home" she told me "youve got v worried sick"

"What?"

"You left your phone in the break room," she said handing it to me "kev says he told you to go straight home after you had an outburst. Why are you here"

"I wanted fries. Then i saw you were struggling"

"Home now. Ill pay you tomorrow"

I grabbed my shit and called v to let her know i was coming home. When i got there she suffocated me with a hug and they sat me down to interrogate me.

"Why are you being like this" V asked

"We've loved you for 13 years. From the moment you walked through that door we knew you were ours. Why would you think we'd send you back"

"It just seems like the logical thing to do. Im not the same person you adopted"

"I would hope not. When we got you you were 2 feet tall and didnt speak to anyone but your social worker" Kevin told me

This conversation was getting us nowhere.

"It was a joke jeeze" i told them "theres nothing wrong with me i just woke up on the wrong side of the bed"

"Okay. Yesterday you skipped school, and today you sat at the alibi and stared at a wall for 2 hours then started attacking tommy"

"She was staring at the walk for two hours" v asked Kev. "You didn't think to check a pulse"

"She was visibly breathing"

"Hey if you guys are gonna ground me can you just skip the lecture. I just finished working for like 6 hours"

"No honey you can just go in your room"

"Cool"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.4K 571 33
dani falls in love with her bestfriends older brother.
357K 3.9K 22
When a bad boy meets a bad girl does it make them worse?
32.8K 629 13
Four years after Mickey went to prison...
314K 8.6K 56
𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙚...