Enkidu(Highschool dxd x OC wi...

By The_Crazy_Tuna

Hyoudou Miyasato Takeru, a mysterious person who attends the Kouh academy and is the childhood friend of Isse... More

BIO
Prologue and Kuoh Academy
Secret spilled
Flames of chaos and Uruk.
Rating game and ENUMA ELISH
The Hyoudou brothers. The heroic spirt Hyoudous
New friends, Reunion, and Fakers
The fallen angels chaos and the Holy maiden's anger.
Asia becomes Ruler, Kokabiels Defeat, Sword of Rupture.
The white one, and Khaos Brigade.
Bio Season 2
Enkidu: The beginning of the end
Loki's end
Faker faction.
Chaldea Shenanigans With Issei and Asia and alters(short)
Trihexa Arc: Prolouge Shenanigans (Warning some are form other books)
Trihexia arc: The problem rises...
Trihexia arc: ORC Meets Issei and Asia versions
Trihexia arc: The war has begun slowly..
Trihexia arc: What now??? Short
Trihexia arc: Misson is a go
Trihexia Arc: Rias Alter Ego Enter
Trihexia arc: The war starts...
Trihexia arc: Enter Saber class servant Milicas
Trihexia Arc: Trihexia is here, A loss of family
Trihexia Arc: The crimson battle
Trihexia arc: The kiss of death
Trihexia Arc: Chains of heaven
Issei and everyone vs Everyone... The conclusion

Awaken from despair and Asia and Familiars

4K 50 69
By The_Crazy_Tuna

Rias: Asia. Asia Argento.

Miyasato POV

Issei seems to be very attached to that Nun who he just met. And today I see Issei very depressed as he said about his experiences with her and how he encountered her again and the stray priest whose name is Freed Selzan. Rias explained about stray exorcists and priests.

As we all know that exorcism is a holy work and must be taken seriously. However, those strays enjoyed the killing so they were banished from the Vatican.

Rias: Issei never ever involve yourself with that nun... she is an enemy to us devils...

Miyasato: Something doesn't add up...
They all turn to me as they are curious about what I just said...if she is your enemy... Why am I here then... why am I even here???

The room got silent.

Miyasato: Anyway I have to go... Issei let's go.

Issei: Hai.

Later we walked to the park and we sat down and I see Issei sulking down.

Miyasato: I know what you are thinking... you want to save her...

Issei: What else? She is not an enemy, she was forced I can't let a cute girl like her in harm.

Issei is back but just partially.

???: Issei???

I looked back to where the voice came from and saw the blonde, short and cute Nun Issei told me about. Her presence reminds me of the caretakers from my orphanage. Her caring cute voice has me look back into my memories and miss them especially Xenovia.

Issei seems happy to see her again.

Asia: this is my brother, Miyasato Takeru Hyoudou. Miyasato, this is Asia.

Asia POV

It's strange... i can sense holy magic in him.... but also he looks like a girl... in boy's clothes....

Asia: ah it's nice to meet you...Miyasato

Issei POV

Miyasato did not join us due to tl he had something to do like reading and Me and Asia hang out in the arcade Asia enjoyed herself and we ate at a fast food restaurant and she even doesn't know how to eat a burger.

Later

Asia told me about her story when she awakened her sacred gear she became the holy maiden for how many years and she was always regarded higher than human and the time came she healed a devil everything turned around and she was excommunicated from the church and left her alone.

Why would God do this??? She believed in him all her life and this is what he does???

I remembered Miyasato' words back then

Miyasato: heaven is not that good. We only see paradise but we don't know the other side even the angels who fight cannot say that heaven is not all that good. As the angel's duty to make heaven comfortable for the lost souls. Issei doesn't tell this to anyone they might think I am from the heavens faction. I am only doing what The Lord is wanting me to do..

Present

I guess he is right..

Asia: Issei it's been so long since I wanted to have friends to talk to... will you be my friend???

Issei: What are you talking about after that time we hang out? Of course, we are now friends...

???: That was so sweet...

I looked up and saw Yuuma up in the sky and looking at me like a rat.

Issei: what the hell Are you doing here??

Raynare: I am here to bring back Asia. Now don't be a bad girl and come with me. You are the key to our plan.

Dohanseek: It seems he is not here. That human....

Issei: Who?

I summoned my twice critical and  Raynare laughed at it as it was so common to supernatural beings to have that kind of gear.

They threw a Lightspear at my gut causing me to bleed fast and they were about to kill me and Asia begged that she will go with them and said to only heal me.

But then

???: You fallen angels are getting desperate huh. You guys look pathetic.

Miyasato came and he is not happy at all.
Though he is smiling, he is pissed.

Raynare: You...

Dohanseek: Go I will handle that-

Dohanseek was impaled in the stomach with three chains and Raynare was shocked and she got Asia away from Issei and Dohanseek retreated due to Rias entering to get me.

Later Miyasato POV

I was going to the ORC building and I hear a slap across the face and I shivered at the thought of me getting slapped across the face.

I entered the room and I saw Rias scolding Issei.

Rias: I told you to get involved with that nun anymore and yet you are too attached to the enemy!!

Issei: Then let out if this group then

Rias: I cannot do that easily

Issei: Yeah after all I am you precious pawn.

Rias: A pawn is the most important piece for the whole peerage as they are the-

Miyasato: the ones who control the battlefield and are more efficient as a soldier... You don't get it Issei. It is like chess. When you reach the other end of the board. Rias also explained when you were done with your stray devil hunt. She thought that you know the pawn from chess I guess you are as dumb as I thought...

Rias: What Miya said...

Issei: I will still save her.

Miyasato: Now is not the time to play hero Issei. If you really insist on coming then I will go with you... Brotha how about you?

Kiba: I will go.

Koneko: Same here.

Later night at the abandoned church.

I stood up the broken cross on the church.

Miyasato(mind): This church... became too filthy. It's one of my jobs to purify the abandoned churches.

Later I saw lightning and Red aura roaring around the treeline.

Miyasato(mind): So that is the Power of Destruction... pretty powerful to full extent...

I saw the guy named Freed who is a freaking psychopath who needs help I made sure to hit his side of him but he dodged it...

Freed: OH???? THERE IS ANOTHER DEVIL HERE???

Issei then used it as a distraction and punched him in the jaw and later he used a flashbang to blind them and went inside the basement. I followed them and saw Asia hang up and she seems weak due to the power the altar is emitting.

Raynare:  Oh? You guys are too late. The ritual is now done.

Asia: AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

The screams of despair rang around the basement and I Asia like just a moment but yet she somehow has a connection with me since she is a holy maiden.

Raynare: FINALLY THE TWILIGHT HEALING IS MINE!!!!!

She escaped but there are many stray priests around us.

Miyasato: Take Asia and leave.

Issei: How about you????

Miyasato: I will stay here and kill them...

Miyasato then opened many gates and spearhead chains starts to appear and the priests were shocked and scared when they saw the golden portals.

???: No way he is...

???: I can't die here and by that...

Miyasato: You guys seem to know me. Then be honored.

The chains shoot out and impaling all of the priests killing them instantly and the screams of agony coming from evil people are just amusing to my ears.

The one-sided massacre just finished and I had blood over me and I heard Issei crying for Asia who is now dead and Raynare who is watching with amusement.

Raynare: A devil praying to God??? AHAHAHAHHA this is so amusing indeed. Now that I have the power of twilight healing I will be unstoppable!!!!

Later Raynare threw her light spear to Issei's leg and Issei did not budge with the pain and he now prayed to the devil and his power rise up and his sacred gear has evolved and I immediately recognized the gauntlet.
.
.
.
.

The Red dragon emperor.

Miyasato( mind): So my brother is the new Red dragon emperor...

Then Issei uppercut Raynare up to the ceiling and I used my chains to bring her down.

Miyasato: ISE!!!

Issei: Miya....

Kiba: what a fight Issei.

Issei: You guys are here???

Kiba: Sorry buchous orders...

Miyasato: RIAS KONO BAKAAAAA!!!!!

Meanwhile Rias POV

Why do I feel like I need to run????

Maybe just imagining things

Miyasato POV

Koneko went in with Dohanseek's unconscious state and threw him beside Raynare.

I tied them up with Chains that look like in an abyss prison and I had one big portal opened aiming at them both.

Later they woke up.

Raynare: What are these chains????

Dohanseek: These chains no don't tell me...

Miyasato: You guys really look pathetic for a fallen angel...

Raynare: YOU BASTARD YOU KILLED MY TWO BEST FRIENDS!!!!

Miyasato: WHILE TOU KILLED MY BROTHER BECAUSE OF AMUSEMENT!!!
AND THAT IS AN EQUIVALENT EXCHANGE OF LIFE YOU LOW LIFE!!!!

Raynare: You damn human!!!!

Miyasato: You are wrong about me being human...

Dohanseek: Huh??

Miyasato: I guess I will tell the truth... I am the new chains of heaven, Enkidu....

All of the devils and the fallen angels are shocked at my revelation.

Rias: Also Raynare. You are not defeated by a mere twice critical. You are defeated by the new Red Dragon Emperor.

Raynare is shocked and later she tried to play with Issei by returning to her disguise as Yuuma.

Raynare: Issei please save me-

Miyasato: You have done enough for my brother... Rias.

Rias then killed Raynare and I looked at Dohanseek

Miyasato: Such a pathetic way to end you like this.

Miyasato then impaled Dohanseek in the chest killing him and the chains dropped and disappeared.

Issei: It's too late... she died...

Rias: I might have a solution to that.

As Rias showed her bishop piece and it gave Issei hope.

Rias later revived Asia as a devil and Issei hugged Asia like there is no tomorrow and later saw me with blood all over me.

Asia: Miyasato?? Issei??

Miyasato: welcome back Asia...
Oh and Akeni could you use water magic on me???

Akeno: Ara~ why?

Miyasato: you already know...

Akeno: oh... ok

Akeno sprayed water all around me and cleaned myself with the water good thing that the blood was still fresh and it made washing easier.

Issei: Asia why not live with us??

Later at the ORC

Asia is in her school uniform and I knew she will be studying here and not minding Asia starts to play with my hair and it felt good.

Asia: Your hair is so smooth...

Akeno: Ara~~~you seem to enjoy it, Miyasato....

Miyasato: I just enjoyed it and it felt good...

Issei: It's the damn hair of yours...

Miyasato: Now I have to protect Asia from you perverts....

Later

Asia: High I am Asia Argento and I hope we can be friends and also I am living with Issei and Miyasato.

Girls: AAAHHHH SOMEONE CLOSE TO MIYA!!!

Motohama: YOU TRAITOR ISSEEEEEIIII!!!!!

Matsuda: WHY DO YOU ATTRACT THE LADIES HUH????

Miyasato: UURRUSSAAII!!!!!

The boys flinched especially the trio and I turned to them.

Miyasato: think of something perverted to Asia and I will gouge your eyes out...

Perverted trio: Eeeekkk.

With the girls.

???: Hey do you have locks on your room??

Asia: uh yeah and Miyasato made the locks new..

???: I bet he peeks at you and thinks of something perverted.

???: I bet he masturbates while peeking at you changing.

Asia: Uhh who are you warning me about???

All girls: Issei of course...

Aika: also if you have a Chance... can you take a photo of Miyasato without his shirt???

Girl: ooohhh what does he look like under those shirts??

Motohama: HOW ARE YOU POPULAR WITH THE GIRLS, MIYASATO????

MATSUDA: WHAT'S YOUR SECRET????

Miyasato: Simple, stop being a pervert and respect women, and stop your stupid nonexistent dreams of having a Harem...
Anyway I have to go to the student council to hang out.

Sona's POV

I can't get Miyasato out of my mind and his smile is too bright and I fluster...

Tsubaki: Sona, Miyasato... what do you think he is?

Sona: He may not be a devil, but he is such a good man to ignore. He helps me with some stuff and he made this workplace fun.

Tsubaki: I heard they are best friends with Kiba and they do some things I cannot comprehend.

Saji: Who is this guy you are talking about?

Sona: His name is Miyasato Takeru Hyoudou. And he is not a pervert more like he hunts them here...

Saji: He seems nice from your description.

Tsubaki: Yeah. He helps us lighten our work  and I quote " you shouldn't overwork yourself."

Saji: Oh nice. Do you think about making him part of the peerage??

???: That I won't join

I was shocked that I didn't sense him at all and he knows about the supernatural???

Miyasato: Yahoo Sona shitouri or shall I say Sona Sitri. Heiresseof the Sitri house.

All of them are shocked at Miyasato and I kind of feel disappointed now he found out what would he think of me. But he flew to me and hugged me and placed me on his chest. Don't worry I am not gonna hurt you for being a devil. I just want to be friends...

Tsubaki: So you knew...

Miyasato: since my first day here. But I will not reveal until some supernatural things happen so now I reveal myself... as Enkidu.

I was shocked that the guy I hope to defeat me is Enkidu the chains of heaven and yet he doesn't harm me with his holy presence. Instead, he feels normal...

Sona: let us visit the Gremory peerage.

All: Sure.

Later at the ORC

Issei: The student Council?? What are they doing here???

Rias: This is Sona Shitouri or Sona Sitri Heiress of the Sitri Household.

Saji: Rias I am hurt you didn't tell your boyfriend about us...

Issei: Yo I am Issei Hyoudou. I am a pawn.

Saji: Saji Genshirou is also a pawn.

Issei: So we are pawns??? Great, we can get along!

Saji: Oh please I cant hang out with you. After all, I took four pawns which means I am strong..

Issei: Why you-

Before the fight goes on Miyasato opened a gate and tied both of them in place.

Miyasato: Now before we have a war here. Shall we get to business...

All: Yes...

Sona: Congratulations on your new pieces and such. What are you planning now?

Rias: I am planning to get Familiars for the two.

Sona: what a coincidence. I also plan to get familiar with Saji here.

Rias: What a shame he only takes one family every month... So how about a competition.

Sona: Are you talking about a rating game?

Rias: No, we don't have the permission after all.

Sona: I know especially you are in "that" incident.

Rias' expression got dark

Miyasato(mind): Something is fishy here.

Rias: Then how about we have a high school competition..

Later at the tennis court.

Miyasato: Wow this feels like an official game...

Koneko: There are many perverts here to watch the jiggles and what's under the skirt.

Miyasato: What degenerates.... especially these three.

Issei, Motohama, and Matsuda are having perverted looks.

Miyasato: hope this doesn't get too out of control.

Later at the ORC.

No one's POV

Miyasato is face-palming over the stupid game and they used magic then erased the fact that they used magic.

Miyasato: this is stupid...

Koneko: The game ended with a tie so the racket was pretty much done.

Kiba: *sigh*

Rias: we have decided to play dodgeball for the competition, Miyasato, wanna join?

Miyasato: I'll pass. I am tired...

Later at night.

I saw the Sitri peerage and Gremory Peerage on their gym clothes and I sit back and observe.

The game starts and it was pretty intense from the start and later much of Miyasato's despair, Issei's balls have been hit. So much for hoping for nieces or nephews to raise.

Miyasato: So much for hoping for some nieces or nephews to raise...

Koneko: gotta go avenge the pervert.

Miyasato: Go ahead.

The game then turned tables for the Sitri as they lost the game.

Sona: As much as I hate losing, I give you the win Rias.

Rias: thanks Sona and also when are you gonna aks Miyasato out??

Sona: Wha-

Rias: Well~~if you don't mind I will take him instead heheheh

Sona: Wha- NO!!

Rias: Ok then~~

Sona POV

That Rias... using Miyasato to tease me...

Miyasato POV

The ORC is celebrating their victory and thanked Issei for making the headbands for the team and I am reading my book

Rias: Do we have to get ready to go to the familiar forest.

I closed my book with one hand and got ready and I teleported myself to the forest and Rias and her peerage are there.

Asia: this place looks creepy!!

???: WHO WANTS ME???

Rias: Everyone this is Touji the familiar master.

Miyasato went on and warned Issei of being perverted.

Touji: Who is he??

Rias: he is our friend who knows about the
Supernatural.

Touji: I see.

Back to Miyasato

I walked alone in the familiar forest and stumbled along a cave and. I hear a female voice..

???: Son, is that you??

Miyasato: Who's there???

???: It's me your mother...

Miyasato: but I don't know who was my mother ..

???: wait you are Kingu... but you look the same as him....

Miyasato: I understand a mother trying to find her own son. But who are you???

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
???: My name is Tiamat...

Miyasato: Wait you are a dragon...

Tiamat: You looked my son so much... that I mistook you...

Miyasato then reaches out the snout of the dragon and a shining light appears and she turned into her human form. She has blue hair and a body of a healthy woman with moderately large breasts and a thin waist.

Miyasato: I guess you are now my familiar...
.
.
.
.
.
.
Mother.

She was shocked that I called her mother as Kingu used to so she accepted me as her son like Kingu.

Meanwhile with Issei.

The light was visible from where they are.

Rias: What is that light?????

Touji: that direction... is where Tiamat was...

Rias: Wait Tiamat????

Akeno: One of the dragon kings...

Miyasato POV

Tiamat: You also have his soul in you. So you are still my son, Kingu. Or Miyasato

TBC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 3.7K 27
Y/n L/n was treated like the scourge of his world, and all because he lacks any superpower or super abilities. His parents abandoned him, people beat...
148K 3K 27
The Protagonist was Reborn as Issei Hyoudou in the Highschool DxD verse With 3 Powers with him to support him in every shape or form
7.1K 245 11
Issei Hyoudo, resident pervert and member of the perverted trio of Kuoh Academy changed overnight. He was still a pervert but so much has changed. "...
67.2K 1K 37
A High School DxD fanfiction, in which our Main Character Issei Hyoudou undergoes a traumatic experience that causes a change in his outlook on life...