Polaroids (ScarLizzie)

Von 2Claemxraen

What if Scarlett had Rose with Romain Dauriac but she never married him nor did she start dating Colin Jost... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6🌶
Chapter 7🌶
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16✨
Chapter 17✨
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Bonus.

Chapter 25 (epilogue)

1.8K 62 41
Von 2Claemxraen

December 25th, 2021:

Scarlett moves around in her bed starting to wake up. Naturally, the first thing she does is reach over to Lizzie to cuddle with her. "Morning." Lizzie mumbled not opening her eyes.

" 'm cold." Scarlett said shivering. She was always cold when she wakes up even if it was hot in the room. "Come here." Lizzie cuddle to her even more pulling the cover over their face.

"I love you." Scarlett whispered as if it was a secret which makes Lizzie smile softly. "I love you too. Can't wait to marry you."

"Next year I promise. For now, we have to focus on ourselves. In two weeks we have our first therapy how're you feeling about it ?" Scarlett asked playing with her hands.

"Relatively calm, I know it will help us. You?" Lizzie said with a shrug. "A bit stressed."

"Don't worry love it can only help us." The younger actress reassured her. They talk a bit more until they hear Chris and Rose excitedly getting downstairs. "I swear our best friend is a man-child." Scarlett groans kissing Lizzie before she gets up.

"Noooo stay." Lizzie complained pulling Scarlett back on the bed making the older laugh. "Lizzie!" She gasped.

"Not letting you go." The light brunette whined getting on top of Scarlett kissing all her face, she then proceed to snuggle into her neck. "Someone's needy this morning." The older softly said wrapping her arms around Lizzie's body.

"I'm just appreciating our time alone before Rose and the man-child come running into our room." Lizzie whispered against her skin. Scarlett hummed in agreement running her right hand up and down Lizzie's back. "You know why I know will last a long long time?"

"Why sweetheart?"

"Because you kiss me even with morning breathe." The younger chuckle kissing the older. "Times up." Scarlett sighed sitting down with Lizzie ending up on her lap when she hear little feet running back upstairs. Lizzie turns to let her side rest against Scarlett still nuzzling her neck.

"Mama! Mommy! Merry Christmas." Rose said barging into the room making both women smile lovingly at her. "Merry Christmas Angel." Lizzie said back opening her arms.

Rose jumps on them kicking Scarlett in the stomach on her to Lizzie's lap. "Sorry, mommy."

"It's okay Munchkin." Scarlett reaches over to hold Rose's back. "Did you have a good sleep?"

"Yeah! And you know what there is a lot of gifts downstairs." Rose announced happily, she saw a lot of packets with her name on them. Like every child on earth, she was impatient to open them all. "Really?" Lizzie asked in fake surprise.

"Yeah come on mama go downstairs see it for yourself." Rose said jumping off of her lap and pulling Lizzie up by her hand. She pushes her out of the room and closes the door before Lizzie even had time to react. "Rose why did you do that?" Scarlett asked snickering.

"My tummy hurt." Rose answered sitting next to her mom. "Did you ate too much yesterday?"

"No, I'm scared. And you told me to tell you or mama if I wasn't feeling right." Scarlett smiles softly kissing her forehead. "Are you scared to give mama her gift?" The woman asked which makes Rose nod.

"What do you say about giving it now? Then you can enjoy your morning without feeling sick ?" Scarlett proposed getting the gift from under the mattress. Rose nods eagerly grabbing the package from Scarlett. "I'll be here with you."

"Thanks, mommy." Scarlett held out her hand toward Rose who takes it without hesitation and they get downstairs to meet with the other girls and Chris. Lizzie is sitting on a couch talking with Florence. "Aunty Flo, can you give me your place please?" Rose asked politely making the older blonde nod and sit next to Chris.

Scarlett sits behind Rose who's sitting on the couch facing Lizzie with her legs crossed. She puts a comforting hand on her shoulder and nods when Rose looked at her in confirmation.

"This is for you mama." Rose hand her a thin package in the form of an envelope. The light brunette takes it from Rose's hands saying a small thank you. She opens it and takes the papers out of it, she immediately started to tear up. "Really?"

"Yeah. It's time to make it official don't you think?" Scarlett softly said reaching behind Rose to take her fiancée's hand. "Yes. Of course, I'll adopt you, Rose." The little girl sighed in relief and jump in her mama's arms both girls crying silently. "I adore you, mama."

"I love you so so much Angel." Scarlett smiles widely at them both, with Florence and Chris cheering in the back like the dork they were. Bella and Adelaide appreciate the moment in silence. "Sign it, sign it mama." Rose runs up to the kitchen bringing a pen back to her mom.

"Mama needs to read it before bubs." Scarlett told her softly making the child pout. "Why don't you go open your present while she does so ?"

Rose nods excitedly and went to seat around the Christmas tree next to Chris who hand her a package. Scarlett moves next to Lizzie pulling her into a side hug. "Your idea?" She asked only loud enough to be heard by Scarlett.

"Nop. Hers." Scarlett answered bitting her lip, she was so happy at the moment that she couldn't stop smiling. "It was this, wasn't it? The important thing you talked about with Romain that day?"

"Yes it was, Rose wouldn't stop asking him. Turns out she had the same fear as you had, she was scared one day she won't be able the see you anymore." The blonde said looking at Rose who is happily turning apart the paper from one of her presents.

"Thank you. It means so much to me." Lizzie Leans down to kiss her, giggling when Scarlett pulls her and kisses all her face.

October 10th, 2021:

"Lizzie darling I'm going to pick Rose from Romain's house." Scarlett said to her freshly fiancée who's reading a book in their library. "Okay Love be careful." Lizzie told her puckering her lips so Scarlett would kiss her. "Love you."

"I love you too, be careful." Elizabeth warns going back to reading her book. Scarlett answer with an always and went to her car outside of the house. She heads toward the little café Romain invite her to. "Hey sorry I'm a bit late." She apologized placing a hand on his shoulder as a way to greet him.

"Don't worry." Romain waves her off, Rose who was sitting next to him jumps off her chair and hugs her mommy. "Hi, mommy I miss you!"

"I miss you too Munchkin. And mama did too." Rose smiles widely at that and they sit next to each other facing Romain. "She doesn't know we here right?" Romain asked.

"No, she thinks I came to pick Rose at your house because your car has a problem." Scarlett said with a side smirk proud of herself that she could hide something from Lizzie for once. "Good, I already sign it. My lawyers and yours have it made and gave it to me last week so yeah I had time to read it and sign it before today."

"Thanks I don't know how to thank you for doing this for Rose and Lizzie." Scarlett said gratefully, Rose look between them and the papers. "Does it make mama officially mama?"

"Not officially, legally. But first with have to wait until Christmas without telling her can you do it?" Scarlett asked secretly making Rose nod erratically. "I can, I can do that. Can I go play please ?"

" 'course, go on we'll be here." Rose gets down hugging her mom and dad on her way, silently thanking them for doing that. "You know you don't have to thank me. I'm grateful you let me have contact with Rose after our separation."

"Well, it was mostly Lizzie to be honest. I was so tired of your shit." Scarlett sadly chuckled. "I was a shitty fiancé and dad. I only understood it the day you hand me back the ring. I'm sorry you know for never being here."

"At least you changed, you're doing everything you can for her. What happened between us is in the past.  We have a daughter together we can't hold grudge against each other." She answered him honestly.

"Lizzie, she's the one? Always have been." He sighed sadly. Even when the two women were just friends he knew they were made to be together whatever relationship it was. Lovers, friends... Lizzie was Scarlett's person. "You know I never had romantic feelings towards her when we were together, or at least none that I knew of."

"I know, anyway you better get back home or she'll worry." He told her looking at his watch. They didn't see how much time they spent chatting around that it already has been forty-five minutes. "I should. Thanks again, Romain. Come here." Scarlett gestured for him to hug her.

"Shit. I'm sorry Scar. Thoughts you were heading right." Romain panicked when they kissed, Scarlett wiped her lips laughing awkwardly. "It's okay Romain, no problem here. I'll probably tell what happened to Lizzie though." She said honestly taking Rose's coat from her ex.

"Yeah uh sorry again. I'll say goodbye then I'll let you be." He walked off toward Rose, the little girl hug him when he kneel to be at her height. She then runs to her mum putting her coat on "Mommy is mama home?"

"Yeah, she is don't worry. I'm starting to think that you're a mama's girl and not a mommy's." Scarlett mumbled to herself. They get home and went to the foyer taking their coat and shoes off. "Sweetheart we're home!"

She didn't have an answer so she went upstairs to the library with Rose on her heels, Lizzie wasn't in it anymore but pacing around the living room. "Here go hide this in your room would you?" Scarlett discreetly asked Rose, Handing her the envelope, when she sees how upset Lizzie look.

"Lizzie, what's wrong ?" She asked taking her hand but the younger woman snatch it away. "What's wrong? Where were you ?"

"I told you I went to pick Rose up from her dad's house why? You never react like that." Lizzie scoffed and throw her phone on the table, it slides until Scarlett catch it. "You never kissed your ex when you did."

"I didn't- oh my God Lizzie that's not-" Scarlett started saying but is cut off by Lizzie again. "Don't you dare lie to me, Scarlett. It's a fucking picture."

"Please I'm sorry, just let me explain." Scarlett pleaded while the other actress wipe her cheeks. Lizzie gesture for her to go on. "I'm sorry, I- That's not- Lizzie please I'm sorry." Scarlett wanted so badly to explain the situation but the words were stuck in her, nothing want to get out.

Lizzie let out a breath she was holding for a long time, letting a sob out. "I trusted you, I gave you my everything and you did the one thing that could destroy me!" Lizzie bites her lip when she notices that she's getting louder.

For a lot of people kissing isn't cheating, but for Lizzie, it's everything she feared. The feeling of never being enough, the fear of being replaced, losing her family. "Liz, Lizzie I'm sorry okay, I we can- fuck I'm sorry." Scarlett panicked seeing Lizzie's states.

The younger woman shakes her head and heads towards her bedroom. Scarlett slams her hand on the counter in frustration not knowing why she had a blockage at this moment. She sighs and went after Lizzie. "Just fucking tell her that it wasn't your fault."

"What-What are you doing?" She stuttered once she's in her room seeing Elizabeth frantically moving around their room bringing her things into a suitcase. "Packing." Elizabeth simply answered sniffing.

"Stop that! You're being irrational." Scarlett tries to take Lizzie's arm to stop her but the younger woman snatches it away. "Lizzie please don't leave, please."

"Did you or did you not kiss him?" Lizzie asked one last time looking at Scarlett for an answer. The blonde didn't know what to say technically yes she kissed him, but it wasn't her fault, what does she say? "Don't bother to answer your silence do it for you."

Lizzie slams her suitcase close and zips it, she walks toward the door, that Scarlett had closed when she entered the room, turning around to face Scarlett. "If you didn't understand me leaving means that we're over." The light brunette choked out.

She leaves the room letting the suitcase out in front of the door then she went upstairs. Wiping her cheeks and eyes she takes some deep breath plastering a fake smile on her face then enters Rose's room after knocking on the door. "Hey, Angel."

"Hiya mama, look I'm sorting my toys by color." She said excitedly hugging her. Lizzie doesn't let go of her daughter for a long time, hugging her tightly. "Mama you're squeezing me too much." Rose giggling squirming out of Lizzie's arms.

"I'm sorry bug, it's just Mama has to go okay? I'll call you whenever you want just ask for mommy and dad's phone." Lizzie said tearing up and stroking Rose's cheek. She didn't what will happen now. What is she to Rose now that she isn't with Scarlett, will she be able to see her again?

"But why? You said it was the last time at my birthday." Rose said throwing herself into her parent's arms.  "I know, I know I hate to break this promise but it's important. I love you with all my heart Angel." Lizzie kissed Rose's forehead getting up.

"I love you too mama. Bye Bye." Lizzie reluctantly made her way downstairs getting her suitcase and looks at Scarlett, who had flopped on her bed her head in her hands, one last look before she turned her back around from the woman she loves with all her being but who couldn't love her enough to not cheat.

December 25th, 2021:

"I'm happy it's behind us." Scarlett said kissing Lizzie. "Yeah me too love."

"Hey, lovebirds come play with us." Florence calls the two women from the backyard, both of them look surprised to see everyone outside. Guess they were too much in the past to pay attention to the moment. "Yeah, just a second." Lizzie answered picking her phone.

She takes her phone case off and took the picture she had in it. "When we were on a break that was the only thing that gave me hope. The image of our family together."

"That's a paparazzi picture?" Scarlett asked chuckling Lizzie shrugs with a sheepish smile. "Guess they aren't always bad."

Elizabeth smiles and pulls Scarlett behind her, they move to the backyard where Rose is playing with Chris. "He's really great with her."

"Yeah, he should do more babysitting, like that you me could have some alone time." Scarlett whispered smiling cheekily which makes Lizzie roll her eyes. Adelaide and Florence were with Bella on the side talking about the gifts their family sent.

"Mommies you know what?" She said skipping towards them, stopping just before she could throw herself on them. She got reprimanded enough for doing so the past few days. "Hm, what?" Scarlett hummed being held by her fiancée from behind. Enjoying this feeling knowing that in not so long they won't be able to do it anymore.

"I change my mind. I'm happy just the three of us I don't want a little sister anymore." She said with a smile while Scarlett and Lizzie's faces fall.

"Oh man this is gonna be fun." They could hear Florence laugh from next to them. They weren't perfect, but they're going to make it work and It starts with telling Rose that she's not going to be an only child anymore.

Well like Florence said, this is gonna be fun.

The end of book 1

Merry Christmas to everyone!

That's the end, I'm so happy and proud to have finished this story. My first long story in English and good news for you all, there's going to be a book 2!

Thank you all for reading this, don't hesitate to tell me what you thought about it and what you want to see in book 2. I'll take any request.

Thank you again and take care of yourself!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

54.1K 1.8K 21
Y/N is the daughter of a famous director. After a breakup, she decides to return home to California where she meets Scarlett Johansson and Elizabeth...
8K 408 43
This will be a Lizzie-Y/N story. I will be using she/ her pronouns but feel free to change them to accommodate your preferences:) Both Lizzie and y...
617 42 5
Disclaimer: All rights goes to hpprofessor1 on AO3 who gave me permission to share their work -0-0-0- Y...
35K 650 14
hello :) writing one shots of celebrities/characters. Please consider that English is not my native language. Request are open!! gxg gip