Secret Desire (Nyssara FanFic)

By canary_heir

A Nyssara FanFic (Arrow) Sara Lance is the sweet yet rebellious daughter of a police detective. Though co-c... More

Notes
The Archer
Partners
Max
Dear...YOU
Study Buddies
Dreams
Beauty Beyond Clear Blue Skies
Do It for You
Taking the Leap
Pour My Heart Out
Hurt, Loved, Confused
Can't Stay Away
Lost to Her
Here With Me
Fallen for an Angel
Conflicted
Take Me or Leave Me
The Last Letter
The Choice
Without Her
Continue Living
The Way We Were
Trying
Your Turn to Leave
Drifting
Find You
Her Love Is Incredible
Promise of a New Beginning
A Part of You
Death is a Welcomed Thought
Always
Ta-er al-Sahfer
Finding a Place
Home
Dimming Hope
The Protector
Acceptance
Grievances
Retribution
When Tomorrow Comes
Heroes
That Life isn't You
Wasn't Mine to Keep
Author's Note
Where Everything Changed
To No End
No Escaping You (Preview)

No Holding Back

3.6K 93 34
By canary_heir

It's been a couple of weeks since Nyssa and Max had started going out. They mostly go out during the weekends. Sometimes with Sara and Rebecca. Sometimes just the two of them since they've been comfortable enough to just be with each other around.

Nyssa must admit that it's still not the same as the times she spends with Sara, but she does enjoy spending some time with Max. She doesn't push or ask for too much,she's just contented with what Nyssa was giving. At least for now. And Nyssa is good with that. She still doesn't know if what they have is going anywhere, or even if she wants it to, but she'll just let it ride for now. It still hasn't changed her relationship with Sara that much. They're still really close. Sara would still kiss her and cuddle with her when they're alone, but she keeps a little distance when they're not. It's great, since they still spend a lot of time together. Added to the study sessions they do, Sara asked her if she could teach her how to fight the way she had seen those other guys do at her house, and she would sometimes come over to train for that.

"You're holding back." Sara whined.

"I don't want you getting hurt."

"I'll be fine. It won't help me if you're holding back."

"You can barely keep up with me, how else if I don't hold back."

"I'm not some fragile girl that will get broken if you hit too hard. I'm stronger than you think."

"You see what I do with Alec and the others. I can't fight like that with you."

"Why not? Cause I haven't been doing this longer than they have?"

"It's not that."

"Yeah, it's not because you fight like that even with Nate. So because I'm a girl, you think I can't handle it? You're a girl."

"I grew up with this, Sara. It's different."

"I grew up with a cop as a father. I've been learning self-defense since then. It's no big difference."

"You're being difficult." Nyssa was getting frustrated and wanted to walk away.

Sara crossed her arms and just pouted at Nyssa, blocking her way.

Nyssa sighed and put her hands on both sides of Sara's shoulders. She calmed herself and looked at her directly in the eyes.

"Don't you get it? I can't do it because it's you."

Sara looked a bit confused.

"I care about you, Sara. I don't want you getting hurt, especially by me."

"I might get bruises or whatever but I'll be fine, but you treating me like that, like I can't handle myself, it hurts more, Nyssa."

"Okay." Nyssa said, feeling defeated. "We'll continue tomorrow. Just promise me you'll tell me if it's too much."

"I promise." Sara smiled.

Nyssa placed her forehead on Sara's before giving a kiss there.

"We should get cleaned up."

Sara knew she shouldn't do or even think what she was going to say next. She should be the one holding back in this area for the sake of everyone. But she couldn't keep down the wanting at the moment.

"Can I join you?"

Nyssa blinked at her twice to make sure she heard her right.

"Are you sure?"

"Not really."

"Won't that complicate things too much for you?"

"You know it's difficult when you're the one reasoning out."

"I'm just saying that'll be..."

"Don't you want me to join you?"

"More than anything. I want you to be sure though. I'll leave the door open."

Nyssa left Sara contemplating whether to join her or not. Sara was seriously conflicted with what she would do. Should she give in to her emotions and join Nyssa, or should she do what’s right? Right for whom? Right for Max? For her? For Nyssa? It was seriously confusing.

Nyssa opened the shower, removed her clothes, went in and let the gentle spray of water cool her body. She wanted Sara to join her. She wasn’t trying to discourage her, but she wanted her to be sure. This would undoubtedly change things for them, because it is something so intimate. She wants to share that moment with her, but not if she will be burdened by it. She can already see that she is starting to feel guilty of all the time they have been spending together, without even any consideration of Max. True enough, she left the door open to let her make that choice.

Sara saw the light pouring in from the bathroom door with the light pattering of the water echoing through. She was hoping that Nyssa would already have finished to save her the guilt of doing something that would betray her friendship with Max. Not that she hadn’t been doing that already. But this would definitely take it to the next level.

Sara moved a little closer to the door and saw Nyssa’s silhouette through the translucent glass doors of the shower. She was just standing there in the spray of the water with her head tilted up and her arms lightly wrapped around herself. She took Sara’s breath away. She looks so beautiful. She looks like an enchanting goddess bathing in the light pouring rain. No worries. No cares. Just basking in the sensation of the water trickling down her skin. She wanted to wrap her arms around her or be wrapped in those arms of hers.

Sara was at a loss at the sight of Nyssa looking like that. She can no longer just stand there and do nothing. She slowly made her way in the bathroom and took off her clothing. She took a deep breath and nervously went in and joined Nyssa under the spray of water.

Nyssa turned to look at her. Sara’s heart was racing with the way Nyssa was looking at her, just after her heart had fallen at the sight of Nyssa so beautiful and bare standing right in front of her. They made no move to reach for the other. They just stood there taking in the moment and the person right in front of them.

“Are you sure about this?”

“Oh shut up. I’m here, aren’t I?”

Sara took a step closer and placed her arms around Nyssa’s neck.

“I’m glad you are.”

Nyssa placed her hands at both sides of her hips, pulling her closer until their bodies were perfectly pressed against each other.

“You’re beautiful.”

Sara’s breath caught and she could feel the heat rising to her cheeks. She could also feel the heat building up inside her and the one radiating from Nyssa.

“You’re just saying that so I’d give you a kiss.”

“No. I said it because it’s true. And I don’t need that to get a kiss from you. If I want one, I’d just take it.”

“Then why don’t you?”

“I just wanted to tell you you’re beautiful first.”

Then Nyssa crushed her lips to Sara’s. Sara responded with a low moan. Nyssa placed her hand behind her neck to deepen the kiss. She also started moving her other hand up and down Sara’s side, leaving a trail of heat wherever she touched, caressing the sides of her hips and breasts. She nipped at Sara’s lower lip making her moan again, which she caught with her mouth and taking the opportunity to get their tongues involved with the kiss. It wasn’t like their first kiss, which was slow, sweet and sensual. And their other kisses that were a bit restrained. This one was full of heated passion, of battling emotions waiting to burst into the surface.

Nyssa can’t get enough of Sara. She wants to touch her. Explore every part of her. She pulled away from the kiss and started kissing her way down Sara’s neck. Sara threw her head back with another moan that gave Nyssa more access, which she took advantage of. She nipped, sucked and licked at her throbbing pulse, which drove Sara crazy. Her arms fell limply at her sides as she enjoyed all that Nyssa was doing to her. Her brain was clearly not functioning because she doesn’t even know what to do with her hands.

“Let me know whenever you want me to stop.” Nyssa breathed into her neck in between kisses.

Sara quickly took her face in her hands and made her look at her.

“Hell no. Don’t you dare hold back on me here.”

She was rewarded with a smile and another passionate kiss. She wanted to make Nyssa feel what she was making her feel. Make her feel the pleasure. She wants to share that with her. She slowly moved her hand up and down her side, and gently caressed the side and underside of her breast. Then she deliberately grazed her thumb over her soft peak making if stiffen. Nyssa continued kissing her with more urgency, while she kept on teasing that sensitive peak. Nyssa then buried her face in the crook of Sara’s neck and gave out a small growl.

“Sara, you’re killing me.”

“Is that all you can take, Nyssa? I thought we were just getting started.” Sara challenged.

Nyssa then looked her in the eyes, and Sara saw a spark and something come alive inside them.

“Do you know what you’re asking for, Sara?” She smiled wickedly at her.

Sara didn’t know why she found that look so sexy and erotic.

“Are you going to let me know? Or are you gonna make me beg for it?”

“Why not a little bit of both?”

Sara laughed heartily, which made Nyssa smile and her heart flip a couple of time. No other person has ever had an effect on her the way Sara has. She makes her feel alive. They tell her that allowing herself to have feelings for her is a sign of weakness. If it is true, then it is a weakness she is willing to have. And right now, she will enjoy delving into that weakness.

She took her hand and placed it between Sara’s legs. Sara moaned and dug her nails in Nyssa’s shoulder. She could feel Sara’s wetness in her hands. She teased her and stroked her sensitive nub a little, making her shudder. She was loving the ecstatic look on Sara’s face. She wants to drive her over the edge. She continued to tease her down there, as she kissed her madly, and her other hand caressed her breasts.

Sara started panting, her fingers digging even deeper into Nyssa’s skin. Her legs were about to give, with only Nyssa’s hold supporting her up.

As if she knew what Sara was just thinking, Nyssa pinned her back to the tiled walls of the shower. She lifted Sara’s leg up and wrapped it around her waist to give her more support. It also gave Nyssa better access to her core, which her other hand never left. She could feel that Sara was getting close, but she wants to be true to her word and make her beg for her to finish, so she removed her hand from Sara’s core.

Sara grunted and whimpered in protest. She wiggled closer to Nyssa seeking for the touch, but Nyssa wasn’t giving.

“You’re really gonna make me beg for it?”

Nyssa didn’t answer or move, but just looked at her, waiting.

“Geez. Fine. Nyssa, please.”

“Please what?”

“You’re impossible, you know that?” Sara grabbed Nyssa and dragged her closer to her, and whispered in her ear. “I need you, Nyssa. I need you to pleasure me like no one has ever done. I need you between my legs. Within me. I need you to drive me over the edge.” For more assurance, she blew a wisp of air into her ear, nipped and licked her earlobe.

It drove Nyssa crazy, all she could do was oblige. She locked their lips once more in a heated kiss. Her hand back in between her legs playing with her delicate core and teasing her entrance.

Sara could feel the impending intrusion, and couldn’t wait any longer. She bucked her hips forward, letting Nyssa know how much she wants it. She pushed a little more, then moaned out load when Nyssa finally gave in to her plea.

Nyssa moved her fingers in and out of her, while her thumb still played with sensitive button. She would curl her fingers, which would cause Sara to moan even louder each time. She could feel Sara’s walls tightening around her fingers. She was close.

She tore her mouth away from Sara’s, which Sara didn’t mind as she kept moaning, and bent down. She removed her fingers from Sara’s core, which Sara surely minded because she was really close to coming, but it was quickly replaced by Nyssa sweet, soft and impressive mouth. She pierced her tongue into Sara, which drove her over the edge. She kept her hold on her hips to keep her from falling as she continued her way with Sara to prolong the pleasure. She pulled back and wiped at her mouth when she knew Sara was already spent. She held her close in soft embrace as the water continued to drizzle on them.

“Thank you for not holding back.” Sara tilted her head up and gave Nyssa a small kiss on the cheek.

Nyssa let out a small chuckle. “I’m sorry, but I still held back a little.”

Sara laughed as well. “Next time then?”

Nyssa just looked at her.

“Don’t ask me if I’m sure about it. You’re just making it more difficult for me. I know I’m being such a bad friend to Max, but…”

“Why don’t you just tell her?”

“I don’t want to hurt her.”

“Then should I?”

“No! I want you to keep seeing her. See where it goes. Please?”

“Of course.”

“Then I guess we should lessen our encounters like that.”

“I’m not sure I want that.”

“Nyssa.”

“Alright.”

They went out the shower and dried themselves. Nyssa wrapped her towel around herself, which Sara swiftly yanked off her then ran off. Nyssa chased after her with nothing on her bare skin, and with her dark locks still dripping. They both stumbled onto the bed when Nyssa finally caught her. And they were both laughing. Nyssa’s phone buzzed interrupting them.

From: Max

Hey, Nyssa. Are you free? I was wondering if you’d want to go somewhere tonight.

Nyssa read the text and handed the phone to Sara to let her see.

“Go.”

Nyssa leaned in and gave her a quick kiss.

“You’re amazing, you know?”

“No, I’m not. I’m a horrible friend. Look at me. Us.”

“No. You’re a great friend. You’re letting her have this, even though you want it as much. Tell me I’m wrong.”

Sara wanted to say she was wrong but she won’t just be lying to Nyssa but also to herself. And there was no use for it, clearly Nyssa could see right through her.

“Just go.”

Nyssa got dressed and replied to Max, Sure. Where would you like to meet?

From: Max

How about the yogurt place? I kinda want some.

To: Max

Okay.

Nyssa dropped Sara off at her place before heading to meet Max. She was disappointed that her time with Sara was cut short. She had a feeling that they would have done a repeat of what happened in the shower if they hadn’t been interrupted. But it’s Max. She’s important to Sara, so she should also care for her.

 “Hey.” Max waved at her when she entered the store. “You look tired.”

Nyssa took a seat across from her. “Oh. I’m fine. I just finished training when I got your text, that’s all.”

Nyssa was surprised that she looked tired. She doesn’t even feel tired. Maybe it was because she’d rather be somewhere else and with someone else.

“Okay. So, what would you like on yours?”

“You choose for me.”

“Alright. I’ll be back.”

Max left to order their yogurt by the counter. Nyssa took that time to text Sara.

To: Sara

Hey. I miss you.

From: Sara

You’re cheesy. We were just together not more than an hour ago. But, yeah. I miss you too. Are you with Max now?

To: Sara

Sorry. You just bring that out of me. Yes. She’s ordering yogurt.

From: Sara

Haha. If you’re trying to be cute, congrats. It’s working. So, you’re using the time to text me? Do you really miss me or are you just bored and are using me to relieve that boredom?

To: Sara

Yes, I miss you.

From: Sara

So, you’re just being sneaky.

To: Sara

Maybe.

From: Sara

And she’s also texting me.

To: Sara

Really?

From: Sara

Yes. And you’re not helping me trying to be a good friend. Bye. Enjoy your time with Max. And yes, I really do miss you too.

Nyssa smiled and didn’t reply because she knew Sara wouldn’t want her to.

Sara couldn’t take the smile off her face. Nyssa was already missing her. But she wouldn’t want to get in between Max and Nyssa’s time together, even though she’s not there, when she had already spent an unforgettable one with Nyssa.

Max came back with their frozen yogurts. She handed Nyssa the one with little pieces of cheesecake, which made Nyssa smile, thinking of Sara.

“By the look of your smile, I got it right.”

“You did. Thanks.”

“Sara just told me that you were together.”

“Yeah. I was training her.”

“Why didn’t you ask her to come?”

“I thought you wanted it to just be us. And if you wanted her here, you would have invited her yourself. And she does need to rest, so I dropped her off already.”

“So, how does your training go? What do you do?”

“We just started a couple days ago. We’re developing her endurance first. And I’m teaching her some basic hand to hand skills.”

Nyssa smiled at the thought that popped into her head. What they did in the shower would really have helped in developing her endurance.

“She’s done martial arts before.”

“I know, but there’s still some difference with what she’s learned and what I can teach her.”

“I see. Can I watch sometimes?”

“It’s fine by me, but I think you should also ask Sara.”

“Okay.”

They continued talking about a bunch of different things. Well, Max talked most of the time, while Nyssa listened. They walked around some after they finished with their yogurts.

“Can I ask you something, Nyssa?”

“Sure.”

“Do you like me? Or is it at least possible that you’d like me that way?”

“I do like you, but the way you’re asking, I don’t quite know yet. Maybe.”

“So this is okay with you, even though you don’t really date?”

“Yes.”

Max looked at her closely, weighing her chances with what she was about to ask.

“I know this may sound pathetic, but can I kiss you?”

Nyssa paused a while, which caused Max to panic that she said the wrong thing, so Nyssa leaned in and gave her a kiss on the lips to calm her.

Max almost lost her balance when Nyssa ended the kiss. Only Nyssa’s firm hold on her arm was keeping her from toppling over. She was beginning to blush.

“I…wow. Thanks?”

“You’re welcome.”

Nyssa just didn’t have it in her to decline, because if she did, it would break Max’s heart, and could lead to breaking Sara’s. And she wouldn’t want that. But she also knew that she had lit a fire that doesn’t want to be burning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 34 8
this is the story of Nicole Lance Twin sister of Sara Lance to sisters who have been through hell while there older sister Laurel Lance becomes a law...
6.5K 136 8
You are Y/n Wayne, son of Bruce Wayne. You are the new Batman, after completing your training with your father. It's your time to shine as the Dark K...
154K 2.9K 21
A/N:This is my first fan fiction that I publish on wattpad so I don't know what to expect.Leave any tips or critics in the comments and I hope you en...
2K 106 24
Sara Lance is rescued by the heir to the demon, from dehydration and severe injuries after a shipwreck. But it comes at a cost. What will happen when...