The love or host ·Wilbur x Re...

By Lunar_moon64

Y/n had a decent following on her twitch and her YouTube. One day she decided to sign up for Wilbur. Soot's l... More

A/n
1- The day before
·The Love or host·
°Minecraft Date°
The Stranger?
|The stream before|
·°The coffee date?°·
ⓘFiguring this outⓘ
The real coffee date!
Waking up...
~The Q&A stream~
Confessions
Confessions part 2
Author update
A/n
Ummmm

《The Instagram post》

344 6 0
By Lunar_moon64

A/n
Hey yall I'm back kinda I have an idea and if I don't start writing I might forget it so here you go...

Y/n POV
He stopped hugging me after a while and we sat there for a minute.
"So wil do you know how to skate?" I asked him, there is a skate park right down the road and I would love to teach him.
"No, I have never tried." He said as he stood up. I stood up with him and grabbed his hand and dragged him to the kitchen.

"We can have some food then go to the skate park so I can teach you to skate!" I told him grabbing out things for a ham sandwich. He smiled and watched as I made the sandwiches rather quickly. I finished and we began to eat talking only a little as of the fact that we were very hungry. After we ate I went to put on a different outfit so I didn't ruin my dress when skating.

I put on some ripped jeans and a random comic tee-shirt. Once I was dressed I walked out to find wil standing by the door on his phone. I walked over and started to put my shoes on, he smiled down at me. I got my shoes on and we walked to the skate park.

"You ready to become a changed man wil?" I asked him he shot me a nod and looked at the skate park that was coming up!

"wow this place looks so cool!" He said with a big smile and ran ahead. I laughed and followed him. I finally caught up to him and we was waiting for me.
" Is this place always so empty?"

-an old one I had written then never finished but it's still pretty good ig

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 408 30
Smut 18+ ONLY! ⚠️WARNING⚠️ ⚠️CONTAINS MUTURE CONTENT⚠️ ⚠️VERY SEXUAL 18+⚠️ 22 year old Raven Johnson is just going to her yearly doctors appointment...
905K 30.8K 110
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...
4.2K 135 23
"Today we're gonna discuss the case of..." A few tears ran down my cheeks. I couldn't believe it. I was sitting in a courtroom right now. I've never...
125K 4K 32
"What are we going to do about the woman?" The blond said, either oblivious to the fact that you could hear him, or just simply not caring. The other...