青蛙。#tokyorev

By ir3ysharted

➥ FROGS. ❝ 遇见你是最美丽的意外。❞ various x fem reader published: 9 september 2021 completed: 19 december 2022 More

introduction
lord farquaad and her beloved frog
y/n vs birds
warehouse and mobius
takemichi has shit on his piss hair
musashi festival, toman vs mobius
new third division captain
when the duo becomes a trio
bloody halloween pt.1 (takemichi's kim k ass)
bloody halloween pt. 2 and the future
the black dragons
lord farquaad and his ugly guards
things you should never do in japan, number one is murder!
december 31st 2005, new years
home
bonus chapter

chirstmas night black dragons vs toman

2.9K 223 85
By ir3ysharted

Idk if you guys are still reading this book but im finally back to posting chapters :)

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
CHAPTER THIRTEEN

"Mitsuya's so cool!" Y/n's eyes sparkle as she watched the lavender haired male send punches to Taiju, not making any signs of stopping.

With a battle cry, Mitsuya land another hit on Taiju's face. "Holy shit, Mitsuya-kun.." Takemichi mumbled, staring at the said male with a look of disbelief and amazement. "He's matching that monster punch for punch!"

Wait, Takemichi froze. Why's Mitsuya-kun here in the first place?

"The hell're you staring at. Takemichy?" A familiar voice came from right behind Takemichi. The yellow haired male turned his head around to face the person,

"Chifuyu?!"

Takemichi exclaimed then leaned forward, "Chifuyu, you're okay?!! I was so worried when Y/n came without you!"

"Kisaki and Hanma turned against us, and tied us. And Mitsuya-kun saved me when Y/n just straight up ignored my presence." Chifuyu told him, eyes searching for the h/c haired girl and glaring when he saw her.

"Ohh- Chifuyu!!" Y/n waved at the blond as she sat on the seat with an unconscious Yuzuha laying on her lap.

"Don't act like you didn't just leave me there all alone!" Chifuyu pointed at her with a vein mark on his neck.

"I did?"

"Wait— Mitsuya-kun saved you?? But why is he even here?" Takemichi questioned.

"I called him." Chifuyu simply answered. "So Kisaki couldnt outsmart us."

"Outsmart?" Takemichi repeated before exclaiming: "You idiot!! You ruined the peace agreement!"

"The peace agreement had nothing to do with us. Our goal is to keep the black dragons out of Toman, right? Mitsuya-kun's the one who made the peace agreement, everyone will understand if he breaks his own agreement."

Suddenly, Mitsuya dropped to his knee, alarming everyone in the room.

"Taka-chan!" Hakkai called out in worry.

Taiju grinned, looking down at Mitsuya. "I've only been using 10% of my power."

"Ah?" Mitsuya stood up. "Dont talk like you've got the advantage." he then pointed at his shoes with a smile, "A strap came loose, that's all."

As Mistuya was reaching his arm out to Taiju, Hakkai yelled from the back. "Don't do it, Taka-chan! You can't win! You can't beat him!! What's wrong with you, Taka-chan?! I thought you were smart! You don't fight pointless battles like this!! He's bigger than you! You don't have anything that'll help you win!"

Chifuyu quickly shushed him, "Shut up for a sec, Hakkai."

"Ah?!"

"You don't get it." The blond interrupted, "He's being stubborn. Because you're watching. Mitsuya-kun's a clever dude, he can estimate what will happen. He's putting himself on the line, 'cause he knows what he's doing. For your sake!"

"Mitsuya-kun's not gonna lose!" Takemichi joined in.

Chifuyu nodded, "Yeah! No way he'll lose."

Hakkai could only stare in horror as Mitsuya panted, seeming to have lost energy. "You're a tough bastard." Taiju spoke, "I'm gettin' tired, so it's time we finished this! Right, inui?"

Y/n's eyes widen as she saw the blond male from beside Mitsuya with a metal pole in hand, ready to swing it to Mitsuya's head.

"TAKA-CHAN!" Hakkai yelled.

Just as Mitsuya turned his head to see what was behind him, he was met by a harsh impact, resulting him into falling down to the ground with a loud thud.

"TAKA-CHAN!" Hakkai rushed towards the fallen male, worry could be seen all over his face.

Y/n quickly placed Yuzuha's head on the seat, making sure she was gentle before sprinting towards the scene. Standing right in the middle of Takemichi and Chifuyu who had the same look as hers.

"Well, did my info help?" A familiar voice came as they all looked to see Kokonoi walking towards them with his tongue out. "Was it worth 100,000?"

"Taka-chan! Taka-chan!" Hakkai continuously called, hoping that the said male would wake up. "What now, Takemichy?!! Taka-chan, he's..!"

"Of course he is." Inui pointed the metal pole to them. "I swung as haired as I could."

Taiju laughed hysterically, "That's my Inui! Now let's beat the rest of em' to death!" He continued laughing.

Y/n, Takemichi and Chifuyu all snapped their heads towards Taiju with vein marks on the side of their cheeks, aged was the only thing seen in their eyes.

"What the fuck did you just do you son of a bitch?!!"

"Bring it on you little shits!" Taiju grinned.

Hakkai's face held nothing but worry as he shouted, "Taka-chan's not moving!! What do we do, Takemichy?! Taka-chan.. Taka-chan's not moving!!"

"Black dragons!" The trio ignored him and yelled as they rushed towards the other gang members, "You're gonna pay for this, you assholes!!"

"Wait guys!" A voice stopped them.

"Mitsuya!" Y/n called out in relief to see that he was okay.

"I'm all right. So cool it, would ya?" Mitsuya said before swaying and falling onto the ground.

"Taka-chan! Don't overdo it!" Hakkai told him.

"You three." Mitsuya faced Y/n, Takemichi and Chifuyu. "Calm down and listen carefully. This situation looks hopeless, Taiju's a beast, and the other two are probably insanely strong. Compared to them, Chifuyu and Y/n, you're both beat up. And I can't move to be honest, Takemichy, you're the only one of us still in fighting shape. But if we lose here, something even worse will happen to Yuzuha. She might even get killed."

Takemichi smiles as his eyes brightened up. "Don't worry! Mikey-kun and the others will come to help! So we just have to hold out til' then. Once they're here, it'll all work out!"

"Takemichy." Mitsuya called after a long silence, "Did you.. call Mikey?"

...

"Huh? You didn't call him, Mitsuya-kun?"

"I came here alone to help Hakkai. For personally reasons that had nothing to do with Toman." Mitsuya told them. "The three of us have to protect Yuzuha."

WERE DEAD!! Takemichi screamed in his mind as he fell onto his knees. It's over.. there's no way we can win.. when Mitsuya-kun showed up, I got just a little bit hopeful. I thought "Toman was coming to our rescue!" That's why I believed I could tough it out.

"Get up, Takemichi." Y/n spoke, "I'm kinda disappointed too. But with the way things are now, we've got no choice but to handle this ourselves!!"

"There's no way in hell we can handle this!" Takemichi mumbled, "I'm the only one who's not all beat up! Are you saying I have to take on those three alone? That's impossible."

"Takemichy." Mitsuya called after a minute of silence. "I'm not trying to put all this on your shoulders. If you, Y/n and Chifuyu can keep those other two outta the way. Then I'll take care of Taiju!!"

"You're way too messed up to do that, Mitsuya-kun!" Chifuyu said.

"Yeah. I've got no chance by myself. Mitsuya nodded, "Mind helping me out? Hakkai! You're a black dragon member right now. You don't have to help us fight. But Yuzuha.. Hakkai, lend me a hand so we can save Yuzuha!"

Seeing as Hakkai was hesitating, Mitsuya added, "I know Taiju is scary as hell. And I know you haven't been able to fight back. But you still managed to protect Yuzuha all this time! Don't worry, I know you have what it takes to beat Taiju!"

"Taka-chan, that's not.." Hakkai started but was cut off.

"You will, right? Hakkai!"

Out of a sudden, Takemichi let out a loud yell before slapping his cheeks making them turn red. "Sorry for whining so much! That was real pathetic of me!"

For some reason, Y/n decided to mimic him, "Yeah! You were pathetic!" She answered with her cheeks puffed from her previous action. "But I don't blame you, not in this situation."

"Let's do this, Takemichy, Y/n." Chifuyu spoke as the both nodded. "Yeah! But be careful, you two. You're both pretty beat up." Takemichi said.

"I'll take birthmark boy. Takemichy, Y/n, you two will take the black haired one. The black haired guy's the one who sold us the info about Taiju. If Taiju's at a disadvantage, he's probably the type to back off." Chifuyu eyed the two boys who stood next to Taiju.

"Yeah. We figured that, too." Y/n said.

"We just have to hold out until Mitsuya-kun and Hakkai beat Taiju. Can ya do it?" Chifuyu questioned his friends who replied with 'yeah's.

"Let's go!!"

"It's been a while since we teamed up!" Mitsuya smirked, keeping his eyes on Taiju.

"Hm? Hakkai?" Taiju mumbled before his voice got louder as he realizes that Hakkai had chose to side with Mitsuya, "Don't tell me.. you're actually trying to stand against me?!"

From those words, Hakkai's determined expression changed into a horrified one. Mitsuya noticed quickly and gently pats the blue haired's back.

"Hakkai! We've got this." Mitsuya started, "You're stronger than Taiju!"

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

"Whoa, whoa." Kokonoi said as Takemichy wrapped his arms tightly around his waist. "You gonna keep on clingin'?"

Takemichy gritted his teeth, I didn't do much before so holding him back is the best thing I can do right now while waiting for Y/n to regain her energy. And Chifuyu was beaten up to begin with.

"Mitsuya-kun! Hakkai!" He called, "I cant do this for long, so please hurry up!"

Just as Kokonoi was about to lay a hand on Takemichy, Y/n sprinted towards them and kicked the black haired's head, making him let out a pained grunt.

"Now I see." Kokonoi lifted up his head as he realizes their plan, "You're stalling for time."

"Don't worry, Hakkai!" Mitsuya assured, "I know you can win against Taiju! Have faith in yourself!" He then rushed towards Taiju with a clenched fist, "Let's do this, Hakkai!!"

Though what caught him off guard was when Taiju let out a loud laugh. Mitsuya quickly snapped his head to his side, only for him to see nobody. He fully turned his head and saw that Hakkai had stayed in his spot.

"..Hakkai?"

"I'm sorry, Taka-chan." Hakkai shut his eyes closed.

That's when Taiju decided to make a move, "Mitsuya. What we're you expecting from Hakkai?" Without letting Mitsuya react, Taiju sent a hard punch towards his face, knocking the lavender haired male to the ground.

"Mitsuya-kun!!" Takemichi yelled in worry before receiving a hit on his stomach from Kokonoi who then removed his arms off his waist.

"Mitsuya!" Y/n was about to rush to her captain but was interrupted when Kokonoi went behind her and knocked her down.

Chifuyu who saw his friends getting knocked down didn't see Inui's hand coming towards him and fell onto the ground with a thud, "Fuck.."

"Chifuyu Matsuno." Inui called, staring down at the blond with a stoic look. "I wanted to fight you when you were in better shape."

"TAIJUUU!!!" Hakkai yelled with a knife in his hand. "I can.." he started to mumble, "Even I can! I'm gonna do it!" The shiba dashed to his eldest brother, "I'm gonna kill you!!"

I'm just a mere second, Takemichy appears right in front of Hakkai, head butting him.

"Outta my way! Takemichi!" Hakkai exclaimed only for Takemichi to ignore him and hold the blade of the knife.

"Don't you get it, Hakkai?" Takemichi questioned, "If you go through with this, you'll become an irredeemable bastard! You know this isn't right! This isn't how you fight back!" He glared up at Hakkai before walking forward towards Taiju. "I'm gonna show you what it means, to fight back! Let's go Taiju!"

Without a word, Taiju punched the boy in the center of his face.

"Takemichi!" Hakkai called, sorry all over his face.

"I'm not done yet!" Takemichi stubbornly replies before getting hit for the second time. But this time Taiju doesn't stop and keeps punching.

It went on until Taiju finally decided to stop and panted, "How many times do I have to punch til' you're satisfied?"

"I'm not gonna lose." Takemichi mumbled as he staggered in his steps.

Hakkai froze for a second before loudly exclaiming, "Why.. why wont you give up? You're too weak for this! You've done enough! Please, just stop already!!"

"That's enough, Takemichi." Y/n said, not really having enough strength to rush towards him and stop the boy so she stayed in her spot.

"You did your best." Chifuyu added. "We lost this one."

Takemichi didn't listen to the two, instead he lifted his arm up and clutch the necklace that was given to him from Hinata. Hina.. give me your courage.. with a brother like him around, Hakkai won't be able to stand up for himself. As long as the Black Dragons exists, so..

"Taiju.. I'm gonna defeat you, and take control of the Black Dragons!!"

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

"Stop it, Takemichi." Hakkai mumbled, watching as Taiju continuously send hits to the bloodied up boy. Though Takemichi seems to ignore everything and continue to 'fight' Taiju.

"You can't..! You cant change anything!!"

"You've done enough, Takemichy!!" Chifuyu joined in. "You're gonna fucking die!"

"Chifuyu." Y/n slowly limped towards the boy before taking her hand out in which Chifuyu responded by placing his hand on hers, allowing the girl to help him up and gently place him on the bench.

"He's not gonna stop no matter how much you tell him to." Y/n said, staring at the scene.

Just then, both Takemichi and Taiju attacked each other at the same time, but the only difference was, Taiju's punch made Takemichi falls backwards while Takemichi's punch didn't do much affect on the bigger male.

"Tsk! Didn't even hurt." Taiju clicked his tongue but after he said that, he fell onto both of his knees.

"Whoa!!" Y/n's eyes widen as she started to hit Chifuyu's shoulder repetitively. "Chifuyu- Chifuyu did you see that?!"

The injured boy didn't answer her yet was shocked as well, "Holy shit, partner.."

"Even the smallest chance.." Takemichi staggered as he said with a low voice, "That I can change the future.."

"Takemichi, please.." Hakkai pleaded for him to stop, "Just stop, already."

"Then isn't it worth risking my life for?" Takemichi ignored him and continued, "Hakkai, fighting on.. isn't painful. What hurts more than anything is loneliness." He smiled.

"You can talk to me about anything.. Hakkai. We're.." Takemichi said, "Friends, aren't we?"

Just that sentence made tears from around Hakkai's eyes as he falls on both knees. "Takemichy." He sobbed. "Please.. help me."

Takemichi smiled, "Leave it to me, Hakkai."

"What's wrong, boss?" Inui—who was still shocked about his boss falling on both knees—asked.

"You kidding me?" Kokonoi who had the same shocked expression mumbled. "He made the boss take a knee!"

"Toman's members are just that badass!" Mitsuya spoke with a grin.

"Hakkai, the one you wanted to save." Takemichi said. "I'll protect Yuzuha for you."

But what they didn't expect was for Hakkai to say: "You're wrong. Takemichy. My face doesn't have a single bruise on it, right? Even though Yuzuha.. Yuzuha's beaten and bloody."

Tears streamed down Hakkai's face as he confessed. "I wanted to protect them. I wanted to.. to protect Yuzuha. I didn't have the guts to stand up to Taiju. Instead, I've been protected this whole time. I lied to you. The one who protected me.. my family, was Yuzuha this whole time."

"Hakkai.. So, you mean you were always the one being protected? Everything you said about protecting her was a lie?" Takemichi questioned with wide eyes.

"I told you what Yuzuha had done for me, but made it sound like I'd been doing it for her."

"That's.. really shitty of you." Chifuyu spoke up.

"Lame." Inui commented.

"That's enough, Hakkai." Yuzuha— who had just woken up a few minutes ago said.

"Hey, young master." Kokonoi called, "It's bad enough a girl took hits for ya. But lying about protecting her? Now that's low."

"It's none of your business!!" Yuzuha yelled, defending her younger brother. "It's something I decided, none of this is Hakkai's fault!"

Hakkai could merely sob, "Forgive me, Takemichi. This all happened because of me, you all got dragged into this because I lied about it. When I was actually just scared of Taiju that stabbing him was all I could do. All so I could run from my own weakness."

"Hakkai. You suck!" Takemichi was straightforward with saying what was on his mind. "But don't think you're the only one who sucks." He then added. "I sucked even more."

"Takemichi.."

"Yup, you really suck Hakkai." Mitsuya joined in. "I told you not to hate the situation you were born into, like a show-off. But in reality, I really hated mine. Once, when I couldn't stand any of it anymore, I left my two little sisters and ran away from home. When I came back the next morning, mom slapped me real good. Pretty lame, right? Then, mom gave me a hug. She cried and said, "I'm sorry you have to put up with this."

"Hakkai." The lavender haired then crouched down, staring into Hakkai's eyes.

"You're not the only one who wants to run away. We're all weak, that's why. We've got family. We won't abandon you. Over a lie like that!"

"That's what Toman's about!!" Takemichi yelled.

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

After about hours of fighting, everyone from Toman was either bruised or beaten up. Y/n leaned back in exhaustion as she panted, the corner of her mouth had a drip of blood and a small cut that went across her left eyebrow. "Dammit." She groaned when she felt as if her arms and leg were jelly.

"Sorry about this, Takemichy." Hakkai apologized as he carried an unconscious Takemichi. "Bet you're way past your limit now."

"You're such an idiot, Hakkai." Taiju said with his usual grin. "Now you'll end up losing everything."

"Shut the fuck up, you asshole." Hakkai interrupted before grinning widely, "Learn your lesson in hell, shitbag. That'll wake you up."

Suddenly the familiar sound of someone's motorbike was heard which made Hakkai let out a small laugh. "Now I'm starting to hear things."

"Huh?" Y/n's ears perked up at the sound.

"That sound.." Takemichi started before Mitsuya continued.

"It's Mikey's CB205T."

"Mikey?!" Taiju asked, the followed by Kokonoi. "What's the invincible Mikey doing here?"

Mikey-kun's here? We're saved! Takemichi though and groggily stood up. "With Mikey-kun here we can beat the Black Dragons!"

"You sure about that?" Mitsuya asked him,

"Huh?"

"We're here in the first place because we chose to break the peace agreement. between Toman and the Black Dragons. What would Mikey think of that?"

"Merry Christmas!" The commander of Toman exclaimed happily. "What are you guys doing on a day like this?" He did a closed eye smile.

Hearing no response, Mikey opened his eyes and finally realizes that there were other people inside the church. "The black dragons?"

"Mikey." Mitsuya bowed. "I'm sorry. This is my fault." He apologized, "I broke the peace agreement I'd made with my own responsibility. We're fighting them now as you can see."

"I recognized the sound of your impulse.. because Baji always say "only Mitsuya's bike sounds that sweet!" Y'know?" Mikey said before facing the members of Black Dragons. "You're fighting these three, right?"

"So, you're the "Invincible Mikey" huh?!" Taiju spoke, giving a frustrated grin to the shorter male.

Mikey only stared blankly at him. "Why are you standing in my way?"

"Huh?"

"I just wanna spend Christmas with my friends. If they die, then I wouldn't enjoy Christmas."

Without any words, Taiju slammed Mikey onto the ground with a big hard punch to the face.

"Huh?" Takemichi let out, staring at Mikey's body that laid on the ground. "Mikey-kun..?"

Just then, the clock reached twelve. Taiju let out a loud yell as he heard the sound of the church bell throughout the place. "Even the bell chimes to bless my victory on this holy night!! I've defeated the Invincible Mikey!!!"

"Mikey.." Y/n mumbled, her eyes wide in shock.

"TAIJU, YOU FUCKER!!" Mitsuya yelled in anger as he sped towards the said male but stopped when from the corner of his eyes, he saw that Mikey had stood back up.

"Prayer time's over." Mikey lowly spoke.

"Just give it up, Manjiro Sano." Inui decided to speak, "The boss is on a whole different level than you. You're just a pebble in the face of his military rule."

"My God- I'm gonna strangle him." Y/n glared.

"I just hit you with the best punch I've thrown today." Taiju said. "Guess it'll take more than one hit to shut you up. Is this all the Invincible Mikey is made of?! How disappointing."

"That hit I took from you was me punishing myself." Mikey finally spoke after being silent.

"Huh?—"

Using his infamous kick, Mikey knocked down Taiju onto the ground, a loud thud echoed throughout the church as it happened.

"Boss!!" Inui shouted in worry.

"Bullshit! Taiju, taken down in one hit..? So that's the Invincible Mikey!!" Kokonoi's mouth was wide open.

"All right, guys!" Mikey smiled as he started to walk towards the door. "Christmas might be over, but let's ride!"

"The fuck do you think you're going??!" Taiju's voice roared loudly, "This isn't over yet, Toman! Koko!! Call our soldiers inside!! We'll pit 100 of our best men against them. I won't let any of you leave!! It ends here. I wont lose to anyone you bastards!!"

"Taiju." Mikey turned around to face the said male who was throwing a tantrum. "The black dragons are strong. But they can't create a new age. You're good in a fight. But you've got no heart. We're going to create a new age. So sit back and watch."

"Hey Koko!! The hell are you waiting for?! Where are my soldiers?! Hurry up!!!" Taiju ignored Mikey and continued to yell which made Y/n cringe and cover her ears.

"Boss.." Kokonoi muttered, staring ahead with wide eyes. "We've lost."

"Lemme go Inui!" Taiju pushed Inui away and sprinted towards the door like a dog who hears their owner's car honk.

"Huh?" He let out, stunned by the scene in front of him. "What happened here?"

"Hm?" Draken looked back to see the leader of the Black Dragons. "Oh? Are things all done in there? Could you let Mikey know, that I'm all done out here?"

"Takemichy, Y/n." Chifuyu called, "You both can still move right?"

"Uh.. yeah." Takemichi replied and Y/n nodded.

"Just gotta hold out a little longer. We've got 100 black dragons outside! And six of us."

"I think the second division needs to raise some hell, Hakkai!" Mitsuya exclaimed.

"I don't think we need to fight anymore." Y/n mumbled, remembering Draken's voice she had heard before when Taiju had gone out.

Just as she said those words, the door slammed open, revealing Draken. "Hm? Why's everyone all tense?" The egghead raised his brows.

"Draken..?!" Mitsuya called in shock to see him here.

"I stomped all the dudes outside!" Draken said, pointing his thumb outside. "Taiju Shiba lost to you and all his soldiers are defeated. His will to fight us gone."

"What?" Takemichi sprinted towards the door with the others following.

"The black dragons are dead!" Mikey announced. "Toman wins!"

"Whoa!" Y/n widely smiled.

"He did all this alone?" Yuzuha asked from beside Y/n, stunned to see every one of the black dragons' member on the ground.

"In the end, our top two guys were the biggest monsters." Mitsuya spoke.

"Damn, I've got goosebumps!" Chifuyu turned around to face his friend with a smile. "Don't you Takemichy?!— Takemichy?" His excitement turned into confusion when he saw the said male standing in silence.

Feeling a nudge, Y/n looked at Chifuyu with a confused face before following his eyes that were on Takemichi. "Takemichi? Are you okay?"

The yellow haired didn't reply, instead he started to tear up. "Mission complete."

Y/n and Chifuyu stared at him before smiling. "Got that right!" They said in unison.

"Takemichy?!" Chifuyu excaimed when he saw that his friend was about to go unconscious.

Luckily, Mitsuya swept under him before her could hit the ground. "Thanks, Takemichi." Mitsuya thanked him, then looked at his other two friends. "Mikey, Draken. We beat the black dragons, thanks to you two. But tonight's MVP is Takemichy."

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

"Chifuyu! Are you ready?"

Y/n turned her head towards the blond, waiting for his answer.

"No." Chifuyu shook his head, staring at her with a stoic look.

"Baji! Are you ready?" Y/n turned to her other side and face the black haired.

"As I'll ever be, BFF." Baji answered, flipping his hair back as it was blocking his view.

"Alright- Let's go!" Y/n exclaimed before rushing towards the store with Baji following behind her.

Suddenly, they both stopped at the same time and turned around to see Chifuyu, far away from them as he was the only one walking and not running.

"Are you going to spend the whole day being a sloth?!" Baji yelled, earning some looks from the people who passed by them.

"Hurry up shithead!" Y/n frowned.

But Chifuyu didn't reply to them and place a finger to his lips, indicating for them to shut up before continuing to walk.

Both Baji and Y/n shared a look before nodding. While Baji ran towards Chifuyu, Y/n went towards the side and grab a shopping cart before heading towards the other two.

Chifuyu's eyes widened as he froze in his spot, not knowing what they'll do. And before he could run away from them, Baji wrapped his arms around the blond and carried him to the shopping cart, placing him inside.

"Okay let's go!" Y/n turned the shopping cart around and sped up, ignoring Chifuyu who was being tortured in it.

"Hey- slow down I might fall!!"

"Baji! Let's get those high heels for Mikey!"

"Good idea!"

"gUYS DON'T IGNORE ME!"

"Do you think Draken will like it if we get an egg or potato and yassify it to look like him?"

"I don't know but let's do it!"

"FUCK YOU BOTH!"

"Let's make Chifuyu pay!"

"Omg you're a genius!!

"WHAAATTTGHF?!?!!"

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 20.1K 37
❝𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓❞ -@keikaminari - date: 08/26/2021 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐔𝐒 ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- -ˏˋ こんにちはˊˎ- 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘵�...
79.3K 3.5K 24
"ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪꜱ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ." "ɴᴏᴛ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ. ɪᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀꜱ ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀ ʙᴜᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ. ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴅɪᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴜꜱ."
104K 4.7K 42
ajisai (あじさい) n. ❥ hydrangea [ shinichiro sano x fem!oc ] started: september 2022 ended: december 2022 Highest Rankings•ଓ.° #1 keizoarashi #1 blackd...
2.3K 61 18
manjiro sano x reader ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬